Charilze Theron would be a shit choice

Charilze Theron would be a shit choice

Other urls found in this thread:

cinematicslant.com/2017/07/26/atomic-blonde-marketing/
adweek.com/brand-marketing/stoli-partnered-with-universals-atomic-blonde-to-reintroduce-the-vodka-to-consumers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry sweetie it's todays news.

oh it's the asspergers user again

Only a strong woman of color could be James Bond.

scarlett johansson would be the best choice

Atomic Blonde bombed. So never ever.

To think, our ancestors worshipped hambeasts like this.

In other words, bullshit.

Multiple examples found throughout the ancient world, some in obvious temples, and you think it's all bullshit? C'mon.

Would she still be called James Bond?

No, Pablo

knowing women…..no

We've had a female James Bond movie with 3 female James Bonds and it sucked.

Why are the dolls the same then?

Look, I don't like it either, but denying it doesn't help.

I figure being a hambeast back then must have been pretty impressive since food was much harder to come by. In order to get that big you'd have to have people worshipping you to begin with, so your size is a physical representation of how revered you are. If someone who would otherwise be a hambeast wasn't popular they'd just die of starvation or never become obese in the first place.

For fucks sake. Connery has more T running through his near-90 year old veins than the last 3 movies put together.

Bring back Connery as Bond tbh.

Didn't she already do a female James Bond movie?
Or was it more a female John Wick movie?
Did it bomb I hadn't heard jack squat about it from anyone ever.

It was more like "look, 120 pound women can throw 240 pound men over their shoulders tooooooo!"

We already had a Jane Bond, thank you very much. Also, didn't Charlize already do Atomic Blonde, which was pretty much a woman James Bond?

What's with black actors trying to be woke lately. I just saw on the news about Morgan Freeman complaining that the SAG Awards trophy was gender specific. Are we going to have to make 2 awards or custom awards trophy for each person that wins? Really dumb stuff in Hollywood lately.

Man, Maui has really let himself go.

Fucking not watching either it is an ape or a fucking feminist. Why don't they invent their own thing?

It performed well.
Atomic Blonde grossed $51.6 million in the United States and Canada and $45.1 million in other territories, for a worldwide total of $96.6 million, against a production budget of $30 million

But too unrealistic for me.

I don't know if you've noticed yet, but Apefricans can't invent or innovate, only steal and claim it as their own.

WE WUZ KANGZ NIGGUH

Eh, NoI has some pretty cool mythology.

What was the advertising budget? I saw ads for this thing during the NBA finals and it looked retarded.

why? she already played a British secret agent once

MISTA EFF

Really hard to know the true marketing costs but it seems they were clever about it. They teamed up with a vodka brand for
example.
cinematicslant.com/2017/07/26/atomic-blonde-marketing/
adweek.com/brand-marketing/stoli-partnered-with-universals-atomic-blonde-to-reintroduce-the-vodka-to-consumers/

Best Emma can handle it.

yeah well what about, the woman on the moon? checkmate gentlemen

not quite