Long-nose man come to cave, tell me that six long-nose tribe die in holobunga. Six? That a lot, think hologunga fake

Long-nose man come to cave, tell me that six long-nose tribe die in holobunga. Six? That a lot, think hologunga fake.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0wAkb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up soy boy
Go back to plebbit

Ebin trollage my dude
You win, I am angry
Happy?

Calm down, you're acting like a nigger

kek

Ironic coming from the sliding faggot who made this exact thread on cuck/pol/ a few hours ago.

archive.is/0wAkb

you're real smart

halfcuck BTFO

This is a pretty good thread

Long-nose man come to cave, tell me that six long-nose tribe die in fire this morning. Six in one morning? That impossible, need invent zyklon B for long-nose man.

Reminder. Anyone who perpetuates the Jewish "ZOG" meme will be hung on the day of the rope and their families will be raped and burned alive while you watch.

Demoralization is punishable by death.

what you sliding chaim?

What are you sliding? Reported.

Muh slides.

Foreskins not fourskins

Thang you for redbilling me :DDDDDDDDDDDD US gobermen is nod under jew gontrol :DD d_g bless

'Soy boy' was coined by leftists.

Any Holla Forumsack should be able to figure this out solely based on how it came out of nowhere and was spread top-down through the alt-kike. It's very clearly an effort to replace cuck. You can feasibly defend the position of fagism or soy consumption to a normie, but it's impossible to do the same with cuckoldry.

God fucking dammit. I forgot that ve ganism was word filtered. Fucking mods.

MOD MEMES ARE HILARIOUS
OH MAN
I'M LAUGHING ALL THE TIME
Holla Forums IS REDDIT 2.0
SUCH GREAT, MUCH FUNNY

kys redditor