So this is on sale right now

store.steampowered.com/app/396480/?l=english
so this is on sale right now
anyone played it? is it fun? i remember a similar space game, but i have no clue what happened to it, last i remember it was early access or something

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!uoYTULwb!mQZZDHtWEf0vdQFgZy_IM5lUnyjNigOtcOkBL98ECOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOW ENERGY
KILL YOURSELF.

It doesn't look like much, but it's cheap enough.

I can't vouch for the safety of this link mega.nz/#!uoYTULwb!mQZZDHtWEf0vdQFgZy_IM5lUnyjNigOtcOkBL98ECOA

pick one:
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/ctr/
And stay there.

What study is this?

When has directly linking to a store page not been something to criticize?

And when was "low energy" and trump shit outside of Holla Forums?
Give it a try. Go to Holla Forums and start a "LOL" thread. Or something that's considered "Holla Forums culture".
Come on man. Go ahead. Just remember to comeback and post the ban page with the reason: "spamming".

u mad?

You can chat with people offtopic with sage in the field about video games in some threads if it doesn't flood the thread full of it, you retarded faggot.

I really hope you don't "chat" with folks around you by recomending suicide everytime someone adresses you.
And why would anyone take the time to talk to this thing ?

Excellent anecdote, my dude. I can say the same when posting with Holla Forums.
And that "thing" is a real human bean that isn't the entirety of Holla Forums.

I know I just made a post a minute ago, but I'm a little glad I use 3ds Max instead of Blender.

And I didn't imply Holla Forums was represented by that fuckwit, nor that it was a bad place. By all means, I lurk there aswell, posting from time to time. But I keep Holla Forumsshit on Holla Forums because I don't want any of it on Holla Forums, the same way Holla Forums doesn't want Holla Forums shit in there either.
Nah, that's a redditor. I can see how you'd get confused: they have a torso and the same appendages we have, but the head is empty and servers only has a receptacle for feces and semen. It's not really a human bean, don't worry.
They were created to be abused.

Man, his speech impedement makes it 10/10.
The fact he's right also helps.

I understand

wew

Come on man. Alea Jacta Est. The dice was already cast.

whatever happened to that game called

"Gratitous space battles" or something like that?

ONCE AGAIN KILL YOURSELF

I take it your back. You can't be a redditor, because not even those colossal faggots would say something like that.
You gotta be from Neofag. What happened, did the mods ban you because you wanted to play The Order 1989 at 30 fps?

To be honest, you're coming off as some d&c/cynical cunt with an axe to grind. Why are you even bumping this thread if you're so against it?

He only showed it at the beginning of the tutorial to show what the end result should look like.
When he talks about him not doing it from scratch he's using a new scene that starts with a simple cube in blender.
Complaining about that makes about as much sense as making a digital painting and complaining that the canvas was already white when the project was created.

0/10 not a tutorial

I know, I've done similar tutorials in the past.
I'm just taking the chance to make the Caesar joke about dices.
Still, it's an autist raging with a speech impedement. It doesn't matter if he's right or wrong, everybody wins by the sheer comic value of the video.

On Holla Forums? What's there to divide and conquer? This place is as divided as it comes, and that's our biggest strength: tons of people with diferent ideas flocking and discussing them.
Now to be honest, it's because I'm still downloading and want to keep the thread bumped so I can report on how the game is like.
Or listen if someone else already did so I can abort the download.

Well, this download finished.
I can confirm that the game is quite fun.
Noticed I said "quite". Not really a barrel of fun.
It's kinda like FTL, does the ambience well too.
It doesn't have crew or the inside of ships though.

Basic gist is: you get a ship, mount a couple weapons and some miscellaneous modules on it.
There's stations to buy shit, or you can find it.
Combat itself is real-time (pausable for when you get too many ships) but the movement on the starmap seems to be turnbased.
Doesn't have much in the way of story it seems. It generates a map with a bunch of random nodes, and you gotta kill 4-5 big-ass ships then reach the "end node".
Doesn't seem that much for now, but the art has that "simplistic" charm to it.
Haven't got a lot of ships yet, I think it might get interesting if you haul ass with 3-5 ships.
Dunno if there's a cap yet.
From the map legend, it seems there's a lot more stuff I haven't seen yet.

Then again, 2 bucks for this game is kinda of a rip-off. If it keeps being this good (read: passable) I'd say it's worth the 10 bucks it originally asked for.

Word of advice: the tutorial is absolutely abhorrent. Oh fuck, everything about is terrible.
It does a good job of teaching you how to move and fight and whatnot, but misses a lot of the stuff you find on the actual game, and the writing is terrible.
Who writes this crap?

Maybe we can mod our own ships. These one's are servicable, but I'd like to have a deathstar for sure`.

This was an ok smartphone game. I have no idea why anybody would want to play it on a pc with all the other options out there.