Yfw PS4 users are now the majority posters on Holla Forums and the PC users have slowly dripfed back to 4chan

Yfw PS4 users are now the majority posters on Holla Forums and the PC users have slowly dripfed back to 4chan

Most popular regular threads on 8/v/

Its like the PS2 era again in a fashion, only not just console specific. PC users on Holla Forums are more and more going "fuck you faggots boards dead, Holla Forums only good for Holla Forums" and going back to 4chan. Some PC threads survive around the classics like Bloodblines or S.T.A.L.K.E.R but we have seen [CURRENT YEAR] see Neofag go full Nintendrone, 8/v/ go full PS4+3DS power combo and half/v/ be the "PC Master Race" board of choice.

Why do you think this is?

and what do you think things will be like a year from now?

and are you a mustard sticking around? why do you think most pc users are giving up and going back to the cuck kingdom?

HOLY SHIT THAT ID IS ONLY NUMBERS

Most PS4 games are losing their (western versions) exclusivity by being ported to PC though, where they sell better than on the PS4. And I see more people on Holla Forums playing the PS-only games on the Vita than on the PS4 to be honest.

[citation needed]

Nice bait, have a bait-like response.

Its funny, 5 years ago people were posting images of gabe and kaz and "pc+ps3 master alliance" images and now here we are and ps4 and pc share the best games while xbone gets the dregs. Its a strange time when the PS4 is basically what valve wanted a steam machine to be at this point.

Spend some time browsing threads friend. Barely anyone owns a Wii U and theres no new releases to talk about so they are stuck to one splatoon general. Xbone is dead as dicks so thats written off which leaves Holla Forums to be 3DS, PS4, PC and a small vita niche as fuck audience.

Now consider 3DS is on the decline now its reached market saturation and it gets a thread for monster hunter and piracy and little else.

Look at what this means for the majority of Holla Forums threads. PS4 or PC and thats it.

and theres a lot more PS4 than PC going on.

Your bait is pretty obvious. Check these remastered dubs.

You're just mad because you can't play Bloodblines, you fucking Sony Pony Autist.

RUGGASMALLS

Its not about good or bad, its had a general every day for half a year. its part of 8/v/ board culture now. every month this is less like an attempt to recreate halfhcans Holla Forums and more its own kind of beast. One that on numbers alone is more PS4 Destiny and Overwatch playing than anything else.

This is Holla Forums now.

No, stop, Holla Forums, don't fall for this, here, I'll help you guys out:

R O L L I N G
O
L
L
I
N
G

F O R
O
R

D U B S
U
B
S

C H E C K
H
E
C
K

E M
M

It sure is easy to tell when somebody has no friends whatsoever.

So rugger spam is back? oh boy

Geez. People just got bored today didn't they?
How about you fuck off back to 4chan, take Overwatch with you.

Honestly my friends all dropped PC gaming when F2P took over. Not in some dramatic 'THATS IT IM FUCKING DONE' way, they just noticed one day they stopped because of the lockbox stuff.

You're a retard. Overwatch is also on PC. Bloodborne has been discussed to death and is also dead. Final Fantasy is on Xbone and will be out on PC "at some point". Are you really using Destiny as a selling point? Laughable as it's also on the Boner. FFXIV is, again, on PC as well. Metal Gear is dead now. You have a point with the weebshit, but that same weebshit is also on Vita and is way comfier on it.
On what board you mindless goon?

Check my dubs.

Look at the numbers. Number of unique posters is dropping as is the number of PC threads.

Theres no huge 3ds or vita threads and the xbone isnt a thing here at all.

That leaves PS4 almost exlusively. Meaning you are on a PS4 board full of a majority of Overwatch players telling them all to leave. Thats the reality now no matter how hard people want it to be "bait" aka "triggering content i dont agree with".

You can't have a 'console war' when the other platforms aren't talked about at all. But whatever makes your internal conspiracy theory legit to make you feel better man.

>>>/cuckchan/

8/v/ may be slow, but at least it's not full of shitty threads everyday like 4/v/ and the mods actually give a shit here instead of letting cancer like e-celeb threads stay up.

Report and sage Rugga's shitty thread.

Is this one of those halfchan "raids" to the board? talk about low quality bait

Haha, I know right? Glad we have """""quality""""" threads, like this one, friendo. Say hi to Mark for me! :)

True, i just wonder whats making the PC numbers decline when unlike Wii U or Xbone numbers there seems to be no real reason for it.

Why would you want such a shitty platform as the PS4 to be a success? They already cucked you with paid online, losing exclusivities and the PS4 Pro, stop supporting them. Also they spend all the money on marketing for shitty AAA movie games.

Well you shouldnt really want any one to succeed over the rest, competition breeding creativity and all that. I'm just so surprised that its becoming the majority thing when 10 years ago i thought Holla Forums was "pc games and they tolerate consoles now and again".

Holla Forums Holla Forums is in no way perfect, but it's better than cuckchan Holla Forums by far.

I still see mostly PC threads, are you from half chan?

so what is some good synthwave you like anons?

I only really come here for Holla Forums anyway, but that's not saying much Satan.

How many are new releases though? Theres always going to be threads about things like Vampire the Masquerade or stalker, shit is timeless. But even 2 years ago you would see nothing on half Holla Forums but "upcoming pc game that looks rad as shit" threads. Now the few we get here are labelled "shill threads" and killed off before they begin.

Honestly i wonder if indie games are the source of the issue, maybe ps4 and to a lesser extent 3ds and vita keep some of that out by not having the early access stuff?

that's not unusual

Truly the sign of a cuck

Faggots all of you

Half of what you listed is on PC as well, I really doubt the majority of people in Overmeme threads are on console.

I have no stake in this anyway, plan on finally picking up a Bloodbornebox myself sometime by early next year and generally prefer consoles. PC gaming is really being held back now by M$ being bad goyim and not just taking the 30% cut to list their shit on Steam. I really wanted to play Gears 4, but there's no way I'm (((upgrading))) to botnet10 and dealing with their unbelievably shitty store for a single game.

I dont even want dubs

I've been on Holla Forums since 2011 and never really saw that many of that, mostly for multiplats because of all the marketing. PC has never been about waiting for games, that's why people have hundreds of hours in games like Mount & Blade, Dota, or whatever.

The kike strikes again

From what i have seen it is purely because what competition does it have on PS4? call of duty? the PC userbase has way more choice and alternatives so are far less likely to still be playing 6 months down the line as the "GO HOME OVERCUCKS" try to impotently silence them all.

Isn't the flipside that a bunch of those are "no go" because you would get crucified for making a thread about pc ASSFAGGOTS games but console users dont seem to care and just ignore the "YOU HAVE TO GO BACK" posts rather than rustle at them?