Are there any games with redpilling on them?

Are there any games with redpilling on them?

Could be the bad guys were right all along, the church was corrupt, politically incorrect remarks, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sexually_active_popes
amazon.com/Aa-1025-Memoirs-Communists-infiltration-Church/dp/0895554496
thatsfake.com/did-pope-francis-say-the-bible-and-koran-were-the-same/
thenoisyrogue.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/the-ruination-of-our-games/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the nazis were actually ebil

Deus Ex
World in Conflict

But in the game you posted the Nazis are actually the good guys.

I know in Tales of Symphonia the angels were actually evil and their entire happy-go-lucky plan to save their world was just a good-goy plan by the angels to simply continue an hourglass cycle of their world, which is connected to another, while they continue sucking the energy out of humans to turn into exspheres for their own purposes. Moreover the bad guy wanted to turn everybody "equal" by turning them into exspheres so theres no difference from humans, elves and half-elves and the world is an empty world of nothing, which can be also seen as equality is not the answer to fight discrimination but rather mutual understanding and education and respecting their differences without forcing them to interact with one another.

Soviet Union did nothing wrong.

Does uncommon time count?

Nothing right, more like it.

In world of warcraft, the Arakkoa are pretty much the subtle interpretation or reference to Jews.

Goblins may be the humor joke version of greedy jews, but Arakkoa are the subtle parody of actual jews

There's no redpilling in Uncommon Time, considering Teagle was unironically written as "the villain" and "the bad guy" with no intention of awakening the player to a bigger truth. The entire game is a joke. In retrospect Teagle says it like it is, from the eyes of any person with common sense, but the author wrote it without trying to shed truth into the matter. You could say it counts because the game and how it is interpreted is beyond the artist's grasp. and you should interpret it that way just to trigger her

Was that game even good ?

This isn't a redpill unless your IQ is in the double digits I guess

Wow. So tolerant.

If you consider symphonia's time of release (circa 2004) , this was pre-2007 and the boom of facebook, smartphones, and mass information spreading. Many South American, European, among other countries which are still very blindly christian and catholic remained the same as before the 90s in the sense of blindly following whatever christianity, the church, or their christian parents said.

Obviously anyone here will know this isn't a redpill, but for the masses and for its time it was provocative to put in a game, even if done before.

Moreover the game was also sacrilegious, and not in a meme way like binding of issac, but seriously stating Angels were just Half-Elves on heavy exsphere steroids which turned them into angels. Not afraid to trigger religious people.

Shame FE: Fates was complete and utter shit and not even conquest's better maps and stage design can save it

Lucifer was a bitch ass nigga and brainwashed to be controlled opposition this entire time (TDEfags BTFO), YHVH is a menace, and every universe he has control over is ultimately worthless including this one. Praise the Goddess Navarre, amen.

Obligation

hello just want to know if you are there

why does this man walk MANY dogs but has a shit that say NO (0) dogs? Please give me a response as soon as possible on this request.

because his shirt says NO WAR of the real character design

Xenogears but that shits the bed halfway through
The bad guy is right in Ultima Underworld and the church is corrupt in FFX

The same reason he wears a NO WAR jumpsuit but I'm on War difficulty and anarchy route.

If it doesn't have Kaneko art then its not canon.

is there a game were the church is NOT corrupt?

The Nips are still rather angry Jesuit missionaries attempted to topple the Tokugawa Shogunate right after the end of Sengoku Jidai. And considering the Church is a tool of the Jews, it's corrupt by definition.

In before doos bult

Holla Forums, stop making Holla Forums threads on Holla Forums if I'm not allowed to make Holla Forums threads on Holla Forums.

The Old Testament is ancient jewish religious law put in place by Pharisees, not Christian beliefs. It's literally just historical reference. There’s a reason the Pharisees hated Jesus.
The New Testament is the Christian theological "rule book".
Read a book, nigger.

WEW

I said read a book, nigger.

I said WEW

Kaneko is dead. He left this universe long ago.

anything that has humans in it, its corrupt by definition.

Guess that means SMT is done for. Which would be fine if ATLUS wasn't dead set on raping its corpse.

In Vanquish hilary clinton kills herself at the end for her crimes.

You have to go back
>>>Holla Forums7840167

Either you just made that thread or you just simply proved that OP is not from Holla Forums.

Dragon quest is one of the longest running RPGs from japan and the church in that game actively helps you.

That's Blue Pilled as fuck though. Remember all Christians are child molesters who must be killed because they're against the societal good that is the pill.

ya nah kike
you can take your mohammad sympathizing kiddy fiddler defending pope and shove him up your liberal propaganda.

muh not all christians

Catholicism is Christianity core, Protestantism is Christianity spin-off.

There was a time in history when they were put to the rope along with the kikes and niggers for a reason, faggot.

Just FYI there isn't a relevant sect of Christianity that isn't full on "Refugees Welcome" and that's why its corrupt. Your personal interpretation, no matter how correct it is, means nothing in the grand scheme of organized religion.

I don't believe in islam either but that doesn't mean I am going to leave my daughter with muhammad or let a mudslime in my house or country.
You can spout "notallchristians" all you like but I wouldn't trust the followers of a religion that protects kiddy diddlers with anything

Neither would I, which is why I'm not a Catholic. Protestants exist user, but please keep telling us about how ebil Christianity is when you don't know anything about it other than what r/atheism told you.

And they are as child molesty as their catholic counterparts if not more but go on ahead how those cases are just "propaganda"

It was alright.

Why do you want the bad guys to be right all along when you could be wanting a game where you play on their side from the beginning?

Do the bad guys suddenly become shitty characters then?

It just makes for an interesting situation where you are working against someone you agree with.

It's really weird how 100% of this is true. Maybe not the FEMA executive orders, but the rest of it certainly is.

Yeah, and it more closely resembles the Bible, not the Talmud.

Leave.

Take a time machine and go to the U.S.S.R., or perhaps early Maoist China, I hear they're atheist paradises.

Wow dude, you must've been called a cuck by everyone, lmao
Still butthurt about Gamergate too, this image is just perfect

Dr. Mario

i'm so fucking sick of this shit, do you autistic niggers seriously expect me to throw away or re-label 6 years worth of saved up images because the naming format was changed to an incomprehensible bunch of nonsense?

this shit is rapidly approaching

levels of pissing me off.

Oh look it's this thread again, using that psycho bitch from Monster as somehow and example of "redpilling" when she was portrayed as a fucking evil, heartless, selfish, drunkard who went out of her way to ruin a man's life because he dumped her.

Fuck off

Despair, the end of the world I hear the rising phoenix in my dreams And the virgin child made her wish upon a star That night her mother talks no more Cape of Hope, the end of the dream A shiny fish splashes in a stream And the virgin child loses her heart and soul That night her mother's eyes see no more When the wind blows The virgin child's corpse sings a song Such a pretty melody, never heard before No more lullabies The virgin child, smiles from Hell
What did he mean by this?

Huh?

Maybe this? I just watched the movie though.

If you actually wanted to die, you wouldn't even be here.

This is full of so many half truths it's funny, but maybe that was the JOKE

Pretty much. If you actually wanted to die, you'd be already dead.

Wow user, you're so smart. Im gonna go get a fedora and become an Atheist right now!

Holy shit go back to pol you weed anime girl poster

There are some inconsistencies in this image. Is it the suicide pill, or the black pill?

Christianity is the religion of the race traitor.

This is not redpill, there are lots of sinners inside the visible church and therefore lots of corruption and misguidance [1]. After KGB infiltration, you'll only expect to get even worse [2]. Christianity is supposed to save souls, not make perfect institutions, if you believe the latter, you are naive and easily manipulable.

[1]: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sexually_active_popes
[2]: amazon.com/Aa-1025-Memoirs-Communists-infiltration-Church/dp/0895554496

thatsfake.com/did-pope-francis-say-the-bible-and-koran-were-the-same/

Daily reminder that the entire old testament is a ruleset for kikes, only liberal faggot christians like the new testament, and Jesus was a jew

And yet the jews hate him for not only cucking them out of gods graces but for making all the goys the new chosen, and them the lepers meant to feed off the trash for all eternity

I don't even browse Holla Forums, your halfchan refugee status is showing.

8ch is pol newfriend

You're on nazifrogs turf, faggot.

What's the best place to discuss video games these days?

Somewhere other than /polv/

Holla Forums is not all of 8ch. Fuck off back to your Trump echo chamber.

People who shitpost are generally evil, so why wouldn't they support evil characters?

Got any suggestions? I've been searching but can't find shit

Or they just played their first gook rpg and are not older than 12.

Keep telling yourself that, commie

to be fair, it's not like you'll ever have children. or sex, for that matter.

This is why Gamergate stopped being productive after the first 9 months.

EU4 teaches you that it takes 20thousand shitballs to even match 1000 white men on the field of battle

posting in a non-vidya thread

It's amazing the mental gymnastics that people like you will come up with to convince themselves that they are the good guys.

You and I both know what OP was trying to provoke.

You'll find a trend that people complaining are complaining about casual shitheads who only want to talk about hitler, black people, or Overwatch. Get. Out.

Holla Forums is not Holla Forums.

That thread was actually made by this faggot

Forgot to add it has different filenames so thats why

Newfag detected, probably an immigrant from r/thedonald.

Thread will either get bumplocked or pruned soon anyway

The whole thing was unproductive. Everyone with a functioning brain knows that journalism, no matter the type, is corrupt. I don't know what the people in those threads were trying to accomplish.
>inb4 go back to cuckchan
Been here since the "first exodus" as you Gamergate fags called it. I shitposted in the cuckchan GG threads because they weren't even slightly video games, then I found this place, and in its infancy it was great, slow, video games, and the Gamergate threads were thankfully curated down to a single general.

What vidya is kino?

HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS WAS GENETICALLY MODIFIED AND INTERBRED WITH AN ALIEN RACE THAT PRESENTED THEMSELVES AS "GODS" THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO
THEIR GOAL WAS TO USE HUMANS AS SLAVES IN THEIR GOLD MINES AND AS PLAYTHINGS
ALL GODS IN ALL EARTH RELIGIONS ARE DERIVED FROM THESE "GODS"
MOST OF THEM LEFT EARTH AROUND 4000 YEARS AGO WHEN THEY HAD COLLECTED ENOUGH GOLD
THERE IS STILL A SKELETON CREW LEFT MANIPULATING EARTH THROUGH THEIR HYBRIDS (THE ELITE, JEWS, ROYALS ET AL) AND OTHER OBEDIENT GROUPS WITH POWER

It really wasn't. There wasn't a goal, just send emails to big companies advertising on Kotaku and other cancerous blogs because fucking Toyota cares about video games journalism.

Whatever you say, user.
Do you have any proof regarding these trends?
No? Then *you* get out.
Actually you seem to already be doing that, since you're looking a lot like one of those sad suicidal fags that I see so often around here nowadays. Go lurk in the 4 AM threads and leave this thread, fag.

You're wrong, user. Gawker themselves even blamed *us* for their deaths in their death throes over the Hulk Hogan case.
We cost them 7 figures worth of damage, and to any journalism company with razor-thin margins of profit, that's a pretty big fucking deal.
It accomplished plenty in the first few months, if not redpilling, or semi-redpilling a shit-ton of liberals and cuckservatives, just go on r/KiA and you'll see what I mean.
Not to mention that GG became the most hated movement for the better part of a year, in the western world.
Remember how we were worse than ISIS?
More importantly, this entire thread is proof that Holla Forums and Holla Forums aren't unified anymore, and what a surprise, you see more people thinking this place is shit because its just filled to the brim with shills, faggots, cuckchan refugees, or worse.

Gamergate took a *minimum* of 1 million dollars from Gawker. Think about that for a second.

None of those things improve the quality of video games coming out. Things are actually getting worse for this hobby of ours.

The only reason Holla Forums and Holla Forums aren't "united" anymore is because Holla Forums always spams their shit on Holla Forums.

One step at a time, user.
Gaming journalism is down the tubes, and now its time for us to go after the industry.
People are being tired of fed No Man's Skies and Evolves and Battleborns, and the bad games are being rooted out.
Good games *do* still exist, they just require more discerning and research nowadays to find, which is frustrating, but the tides will shift back over time, I believe.
We're overdue for a legendary game soon enough, user. Just have hope.

Just stay out of the threads then, if they bother you so much?
Its like whining that an Undertale and Overmeme thread exists here, yeah, they're annoying, but autism is contained. Holla Forums has max maybe 3-4 threads on the catalog when they're especially spammy? Who gives a shit at the end of the day, its not like they're bad for discussion until people complain about the meta aspect of the topic rather than discussing vidya related to the topic.

You havent seen the overwatch faggots shitting up threads about the new unreal or other unrelated threads havent you?

XENOGEARS
Most redpilled game I have ever played.
also MGS4 because of the COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD

I haven't been here in a while, so no, I have not. What do you expect, though?
Undertale fags used to do the same thing whenever someone called them out for being fags in an underrated vidya thread. Just report, filter, sage, and ignore as usual.

Go away leftypol. Your video games suck,

tbh they shouldn't communism should not be tolerated.

Your mother shouldn't have tolerated that twelfth dick on the night of your conception, and yet here you are.

He is right though, Holla Forums has become 4/pol/ ever since Hiroshima did something
4/pol/ faggots don't behave nearly as well as their 8/pol/ counterparts and this thread is proof. It's full of political discussion and derails when it should be full of videogames that embody the spirit of the redpill.
Here's some more:

take the heh pill you cunt.

Persona?
I've never played it, but from what I hear from the SMTfags, its casualized weeb-pandering shit.
How is it redpilled, just curious?

I used to babysit two Rothschilds. The mother, who wasn't one, ended up divorcing the father likely because he slept around. He got pissed and financially fucked her over.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but this game has one in 4 creatures be gay for no discernible reason.

Gamergate wasn't a step in any direction.
Not really. Notice how all those games are ripoffs of other games.
Sifting through games from Atari to the Playstation 2 isn't that hard user.
Whoa, didn't know I was talking to a gypsy fortune teller here. Quick, read my post number and determine whether or not I can summon a succubus.

We still don't know what makes fags fags, all we know is that fags exist and 1 person in 50 people is a faggot.

Okay, intl. Convert all catholics, though.

user, if you wanna just give up on life, feel free.
I don't know how someone can keep going on with such a jaded view on literally everything.
If it wasn't, then why aren't you on cuckchan right now?

You’re mentally ill, intl.

Reported for intl.

Bump and reported for being an obvious kike.

Because Holla Forums's creation and my choice to use it wasn't a result of Gamergate you illiterate fuck.

No, but you're still here despite the attributes you liked about this place changing.
Tell me why that is?
I'm disappointed tbh, what with your level of defeatism and demoralizing. I wouldn't be surprised if you had no friends in real life, but that's just an assumption.
:^)

I guess they weren't directly from the main bloodline.

Still better than any other website.
I'm sorry? Those buzzwords relate to political agendas, which video games are not. Video games have went to utter shit.

You can't recognize them as normal words?
I think you *are* jaded, as I was using them in reference to your viewpoint on the climate of vidya.

I leave here this and a adventure game with themes that fall under OPs request. This one is not so obvious though.

thenoisyrogue.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/the-ruination-of-our-games/

Has anyone realized armstong looks a lot like Costanza?

Autism.

This whole thread is autistic my man. Holla Forums is the most autistic board on this website.

I thought /a/ was the most autistic board?

Pretty sure that half those responses were yours, user.
Holla Forums is the most autistic board, and its been that way for nearly half a year.

There's a lot of crossover.

You should expect autistic posts in an autistic thread. Pointing out only a handful of them is autistic as well. Should have replied to every single post in this thread. Holla Forums is still pretty autistic, we're talking about the people who still use the facebook frog.

Holla Forumsacks are pretty autistic, they can't deal with anything outside of their hugbox without bursting into treats

Minus the jewishness

Oh boy oh boy, I want some candy!

Pepe is classified as a hate symbol by the ADL now. We took the memes back, and are making them great again.

Sure thing, Holla Forums

Fucking everything is a hate symbol, the Latin script is a hate symbol to those oh-so oppressed Gauls.

What does this have to do with anything?

says the containment board that is literally composed of guys permanently BTFO, which is why they left to (gasp) form their own hugbox

You know I would actually argue for new vegas.

some people from Holla Forums probably come over here and give their opinions on things, which of course would trigger a mouth-breathing retard like you

fuck off yourself, dipshit

again, what was this thread about?

Something something political agendas

"What are games that promote fascism?"

yes its called go back to where you came from

The fact I didn't see Bloodborne upsets me.

smfh

how bout games that are WOKE tbh famalam ?

I want some WOKE as fuck games, im talking real nigga hours WOKE.

I don't see the problem. I'm just wanting trump to win so my sister and mother are upset their female president of tolerance didn't get elected. The rest of his stuff seems alright. Maybe if you didn't get banned for stupid shit people would be more inclined to agree with you.

Man, Holla Forums has done a more to push me away from Trump than Hillary's entire campaign of mud-slinging ever could have managed.

I no longer give a shit about who becomes president, I just want Trump to lose so I get to see Holla Forums cry their whiny bitch tears for 4 years straight.

Why does Trump hate the Bill of Rights?

I want all political contrarians to leave the internet and die in a ditch somewhere.

Great criticism mate.

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

Where did he say that?

He looks like that guy from that picture "When you don't have a gun so you have to do the school shooting by hand"

Holla Forums Holla Forums is officially worse than halfchans ever was at this point.
They made a hugbox and will enforce it any means necessary.
Not even tumblr is this bad.

nice job, 66.214.77.102

How do I win this thread? Does everything just loop back to the same patterns like some shitty action game?

You know VPNs exist for a reason right?
How fucking new are you?

If you don't like it make your own board :^)

>the nazi board has facist moderators
>muh vpn
Are you a retard product of eugenics, designed to have the lowest IQ possible?

sure thing.

8pol became a parody of itself after the second exodus when all the stormcucks got triggered by moot making fun of them and came here.

I'm looking forward to Hillery Winning. Not because I like her more than Trump but because the shitposting Holla Forums will be amazing.

monster is a shit anime/manga
prove me wrong
protip: you can't

kek.
Holla Forums is a hugbox, why would I say anything out of the hugbox and risk getting banned when I can just use an IP from another country?

And you wonder why people don't take you seriously.

Someone as stupid as you shouldn't even be allowed on this site.

Johan goes on to kill everyone in the end so it's ok.

And you wonder why people don't take you seriously.

but there's a huge lack of actual niggers in here

Look at this fag

kek.

I can't.

I just want CNN+friends to yell how Hillary won before voting even begins, just for a madman operating a nuke sub blows his nuclear load on Murika.

They'll most likely announce how Hillary won the elections when the only ones that voted for her where dindus waiting for their EBT raise and draw some fucking bullshit headlines like "Hillary 100 Trump 0%". That's what they have been getting ready for with all those polls that oversample hipsters and where she can only get like half of those cunts to vote for her because they're still feeling the bern™.

Then Trump actually becomes the president and tells the bitch she's fired.

I don't really care if you were insulting hillary with your shit threads.
They hold no value, are not informative and are of no use to the board.
Thus you are shitposting intentionally.
Thus banning you is all well and good, just as if someone is posting shit threads on Holla Forums that have nothing to do with vidya.

Keep crying bitch nigga

them kikes sho has a lot of pronouns

We already saw it for the last eight with Obama

Monster would be ok if it was shorter. It just drags on forever with nothing happening.

I love it. It's like the neogaf of politics or tumblr if they had a bit of power.

So most threads on this side?
This is pretty pathetic fam.
It's fun watching Holla Forums become worse than SJWs.

Did I say the other shitposters should not be banned? No I did not.
Like I said, keep crying bitch nigga.
Take a look in a mirror and re-evaluate your life.

It doesn't matter who becomes president because we will suffer in different ways with either.

But seriously you will still be able to mine enormous amounts of salt from either side depending on who wins. If Trump wins you'll probably just have to go to another website to see it.

How progressive of you. It should be rather: This is what a feminist dreams of looking like.

If someone made the exact same thread but replaced hillery with Trump no one would give a shit.

nice bait.

Hey stupid. Read the actual reason for the ban.
You are making pretty pathetic excuses.
Except it is because the mods literally believe anyone who disagrees with the group think is a CTR shill and will ban people for it.
It has nothing to do with shitposting and everything to do with 8/pol/ being a hugbox.

Thing is, Hillary is going to make it complete hell, in her fucking e-mails she's talking about forced multiculturalism and open borders. It's a guaranteed 100% lose for everybody but her kike overlords.

Trump has the potential to MAGA. There's absolutely nothing that suggests he'll be going to be a pro immigration comunist cuckold.

tl;dr everyone knows how shit Hillary is.
Meanwhile everything regarding Trump is positive, with a bunch of minor flaws such as his VP and him disagreeing.

Except I never said that, all shitpost threads need to be removed. All of them.

Oh yeah because the thread was started with the reason of having a constructive chat that will benefit the board and the people?
You're the one making excuses.

Or they actually looked at his post history, this shit is no better than posting out of context "police brutality" vids.

so how is his thread any different

I'm killing myself next year anyways so I guess I don't naturally care as much as everyone else

kek. I don't even think you idiots are believing the bullshit you are posting.
Was the first time I ever made a post with that IP and even if it wasn't that definitely isn't the case considering the ban reason.
Have fun with your nice little hugbox though.

It's not, I'm hoping it gets deleted.

And yet you are bumping one right now. Do you deserve to be Perma banned?

It's clearly because he didn't believe in the group think.

And OP should be Perma banned?
I didn't realize this was Neogaf where any opinion or post that the mod doesn't like should get you kicked out of the board.

no wonder the poster was banned

Theres been a lot of $20chan-tier threads here

What does that even mean?
I don't go to reddit but are you suggesting they are the only ones who use a certain length with their posts?
This is pretty desperate.

shows that you're new or denying the mass infiltration that's been going on these past months.

CTR shill leave your trailer area, you can escape and earn a wage honorably as a bus boy.

So you're not even going claim that it was actually anything other than shitflinging thread made propably with the intention to get that screencap too so you can cry victim like a fucking woman?

I'm not the one who made the thread, it's been popping on the frontpage long before I came here to shit it up too.

If his intention was to cause exactly this? Yeah. Not up to me, cant see his post history.

But that is a shitpost, it's just telling people to not care about race but not making any good points why you should not except implying youre africa tier if you do.

Why are we talking about a completely different board and the upcoming campaign on a baord for video games?

Why is OP trying to start a discussion with a copy-pasted agenda driven question that he knows will lead to something that isn't video games?

Why is this happening? Do people hate discussion of hobbies and fun now? If you pulled this shit on /k/ you'd get banned, so what gives?

Because the thread's topic is fucking shit.

You mean of the cuck channers from 4chan ever since the 2nd exodus which has destroyed Holla Forums?
I have been here since before GG.
Faggot, I dare you to name the most popular board on Holla Forums before the 1st exodus,

Then why hasn't OP been banned? At the very least, why hasn't this thread been deleted? It's been hours.

In OP's defense, the thread is innocent enough.
Games in which the 'villains' were correct is a perfectly viable subject for discussion.

I won't disagree with you on the statement that OP knew the thread would veer away from that subject, however. The OP images and wording used show his true intent.

Having said that, I can't say OP is in the wrong here; Rather, it's our own fault for letting the thread get so far gone that the actual topical subject referred to in the OP became secondary.

You and I know that the urge to shitpost is strong though. Crimes and mischief are opportunity driven. If presented with the opportunity, weak willed people will take the chance.

It's still his fucking fault.

Because this board has its own rules and it's vaguely vidya. Hey I tried to contribute video games but now I'm going through shitposting withdrawals.

It seems you're right bro. I try to post quality vidya threads all the time here but they get like..4 replies at best.

Are there any other places to discuss video games?

Free speech should literally be allowed in all instances unless it is directly trying to get someone physically harmed or if you are lying on a contract/ad.
FCC anti profanity laws and the rest are bullshit.
Either way Holla Forums has become a hugbox as bad as neogaf or tumblr.

You can make your own board or look for a forum where you like their moderation. Neither of those options are appealing to me.

The issue with having your own board is that more and more people are coming from half chan meaning they will look for "Holla Forums" and "Holla Forums" meaning that those will always be the main boards. It is why Holla Forums has gotten worse and Holla Forums has gotten WAY worse.
No matter how shitty they get though they will always be the most popular because of their board names.

I implore you to read the countless of rape/pedo accusations that ruined peoples lives even though they were innocent.

Then its not free speech. That was pretty much the point of the pic, you did read it right?

Except most of those women get away scott free any ways.
I even wrote a paper on it for my Law class.

Now you understand, have a wonderful life.
I have no issues with this board tbh familio, just find a thread you actually like and leave the rest alone. I knew this was a designated shitting thread but I still posted because WHEN THE FUCK IS SOMEONE MAKING AN SMT THREAD

I did and it has holes.
Free speech laws should be more objective.
But those 3 listed will mean a lot of things wont be ok.
For example that doesn't mean I will have the right to talk about X religion if I wanted to if i'm not hating someone and since the 1st amendment talks about both freedom of religion and speech those 3 things would replace it.

Did you include that women, like normalfags, are entirely guided by emotion and instinct, and have no more empathy for or memory of the people they fuck over any more than a horsefly cares about the pain and horror it inflicts on its host?

Yes. As well as the woman who carries a bed around crying how a man raped her when it's been proven she never was raped.

Rape is a great power all woman have because they can accuse it free of charge and instantly destroy someone's life.
Pic related makes it even worse in the UK.

I thank god every day that I am a footfag who has no desire to insert my wee wee into a woman's pussy.

How are you not allowed to shit on things if this exists?

Also free speech has holes, since it doensn't exist anywhere. There are always limitations, it's working out ones that arent just 'my feefees got hurt' tier

iam truely sory for ur lots

That is why the internet is so important because it's one of the few places where free speech can actually happen.
It's why I came to Holla Forums before 2nd exodus faggots and mods decided to turn many boards into hugboxes.
Are all some of the most popular boards here and each has become ruined by mods enforcing a hugbox. I understand why the government would want to shut people up but at least we shouldn't it online.

i agree, they wont let anyone who would change anything for the better near the white house. but im torn between wanting Holla Forums salt and not wanting hillary. the thing is, we have more Holla Forums here than Holla Forums, so if shillary wins i wont get to see as much whining.

theres nothing wrong with mario retardy. although that least thread was deceitful. "Holla Forums exclusive" my ass

It's the perfect win-win situation.
Either Hillery loses or we get the biggest salt mine in years.
Both from Holla Forums and 4chan.
It will be glorious.

huh what?

silver linings i guess

I wouldn't consider Hilary a win at all, if anything it will fuck us over even more than Obama.

Why do you keep posting your own screencaps of your own posts? Stop it.

This is why the board is failing tbh desu

See you november 9th for the salt user!

What can people even do about it?