CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/wikipedia-admins-filibuster-crash-override-network-page-to-bury-chat-leaks/11772/
- youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- /u.teknik.io/u400h.7z
- PW: is7X8ThzzMC7CL2VtAvd
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/786014733946191872
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/786411373924188161
archive.is/uN5hE
archive.is/47p8L
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/786393869013311489
technews.co/2014/04/27/number-of-chinese-gamers-greater-than-us-citizens-report/
archive.is/ttH6l#selection-1691.0-1691.85
archive.is/uLYgH#selection-1095.60-1095.146
azlyrics.com/lyrics/velvetunderground/thegift.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CPxkHTyWjwI
twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/786260198268645377
twitter.com/ProudBoyMag/status/786425215676846080
voat.co/v/whatever/1343578
archive.is/AIsG9
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/786418838065643520
oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/huffington-post-cnn-ap-colluded-with-hillary-clinton-campaign-for-puff-pieces/13996/
twitter.com/CHSommers/status/786587920492789760
heritage.org/events/2016/10/assault-on-the-first-amendment
archive.is/ILstF#selection-11879.1-11879.11
twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/786510019974103041
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7881
archive.is/wT9So
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7307
modernhistoryproject.org/mhp?Article=FinalWarning&C=5.1
breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/13/buzzfeed-and-twitter-to-team-up-on-election-night/
twitter.com/comicsalliance/status/786651459949563904
twitter.com/icejournalism/status/786646372724445184
twitter.com/MoveOn/status/786647817238511617
twitter.com/Daddy_Warpig/status/785803539683549184
twitter.com/ChrisWarcraft/statuses/490297653813469184
twitter.com/ChrisWarcraft/statuses/490297845665132544
cbssports.com/general/news/chris-kluwe-cant-be-moral-crusader-after-his-cruel-twitter-rant/amp/
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Kirk_Hamilton#894
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=John_Walker#893
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Alec_Meer#892
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Patrick_Klepek#890
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Michael_Rougeau#888
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Alex_Seedhouse#891
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Matthew_Dunn#887
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Jesse_Singal#889
thenoisyrogue.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/the-ruination-of-our-games/
archive.is/trH2G
voat.co/v/MeanwhileOnReddit/1344537
voat.co/v/politics/1344383
twitter.com/mc_morn/status/786619564830457861
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSei-mTQa_M9MQ-8ZIjJFe_84IiyrL0fSA99ESClWyWFesv7Zg/viewform
snk.wikia.com/wiki/Geese_Howard
archive.is/vHECt
twitter.com/bbcthisweek/status/786707390683119616
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/13/wikileaks-media-hall-shame-far/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/786705269329768448
oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/moviebob-chipman-says-he-was-complicit-in-covering-up-devin-faracis-sexual-abuse/14050/
twitter.com/CHSommers/status/786663357910753281
twitter.com/Spacekatgal/status/786710614446051329
archive.is/82pwk
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/12/revealed-conservative-blogger-louis-mensch-working-hillary-campaign/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/786718486022107136
twitter.com/LATSeema/status/786739233922789376
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/786784373517398017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't bake because someone already said they were

stop shitting in your wardrobe marche

Reposting from last thread

Attention
Have you contacted the FTC about Patreon failing to abide by its own terms and conditions with regards to CON members yet?

Also don't forget to BENIS

How dare you compare me to a furry

op is outdatet as fuck.
every bread is just shitposting.
muh- val.-ralph.-ggr.-shill.-socjus.-shitposting.-twitterdrama.-pol.-gilda.-animu.-acidman.-goon.-cuckchan.-plebbit.-
gg threads make no sense anymore, kia and that gg board should be enough.
The gg threads here are nothing more than a shill hub and they give Holla Forums cancer.

That sounds something very weird and disgusting.

I explained it in the last thread. I envision it as a tiny hippopotamus that walks around pooping, and is also made of poop.

OH NO, MY CHANCE TO MAKE A GILDA THREAD VANISHED ONCE AGAIN

GODDMAN

nothing will happened, didnt you notice how unfocused it is about con? Nobody is posting his email, no respond or anything happened so far!

if it makes you feel better!? go on.

Should have been on time to bake rather than making us wait

Wh.. wat? Is… is that a toy?

No. It just popped into my head last night because half/r9k/ used to have threads like that. You would say something like
And the thing would be increasingly disgusting sounding and alliterative things. Like the caca cave, the defecation desecration station, and things like that. Poopopotamus popped into my head as one and I can't stop laughing about it like a small autistic child.

No, it's a blogpost derail.

That's the most silliest shit I've ever heard. Go to the 4pm thread to post something like that silly.

Don't worry, I'll be out of your hair as soon as my show finishes in about five minutes.

wew

Yall are so silly. I love you guys.

Well I think you're all a bunch of worthless faggots.

I hope you baked this bread with the secret ingredient, can't have bread without sweet and pure love nectar.

Aww. It looks like someone needs a headpat

Luke Cage headpat?

Whenever i see someone pretending to be cute i just imagine the big fat ugly loser behind the screen and laugh for the next 10 min

k

k

k

The autism level of this bread is at dangerous peak, and it's getting higher. Is this bread doomed from the beginning?

never EVER forget to make this your first post in the thread
its super gay

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/786014733946191872
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/786411373924188161

Usher continues to be based

If shit's bad, a random autist sperging (you) isn't making it any better. Just makes you look like a wannabe leaderfag.

What did she mean by this?

ara bread: archive.is/uN5hE

That a orange dress and brown jacket don't mix very well?

I'm as cold as the cold wind blows
when it snows
and the nigger blood flows

IWW > KKK

Thicc ara best ara

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA
YOU ARE FURRY

IS THIS SO HARD?

any drawfags on? Feel like making a pic like this but with Danielle drawing the other tans and why she's best

I tried recolouring it but I'm shit

so by this logic liking the spacejam bunny makes people furries too?

Are you a Daniellefag trying to pretend you are a Gildafag pretending to be a Daniellefag?

Haven't been following awhile; who's mombot?

It does.

I just suggested it because I can't picture any other tan being drawn in the centre chibi style with 'yay', 'cute' and 'ara ara' in the middle

An actual housewife in Moonland who manages to ravage anti-gamers' asses so hardcore they became fixated on her and couldn't just go with "fuck off misogynist", since she's a gurl and a minority. So they started going mental over the idea that she HAD to be a dude from america (LA if I recall) and spent days and days gathering personal info on this man, until mombot showed that they'd all been bamboozled and she had been pretending, making them all come out as doxxers and harassers filled with contempt and hate just because they don't like the target.
"No wrong method, only wrong targets".

If you wanted to fuck the Lola from Space Jam, you simply had taste.

A Japanese milf who shitposts on twitter, some fedora tipping retard at ubisoft tried to dox her claiming she was a man only to find out it was a honeypot her and some other dude set up.
https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */e-4d9f055e2738#.bnd6u2mxk

Ara's prove yet again that they are superior.

Only mothers I can see as cute are this one and the one from that one Clannad anime/VN.

Really should get to watching that at some point.

The fuck?

I'tsa cloudflare thing, it happens from time to time. Here's an archive
archive.is/47p8L

Gotta love how the mainstream media is trying so hard to crash Trump's campaign. Sad part is that it seems to be working
So who's ready to go to war with Russia?

this shit just pisses me off without even going into the details

And instead of going to the police they go to the media, totally not full of shit looking for attention.

it was real in my mind.

You realize everyone else could just defect to Russia to show we didn't choose that grave?

Not me. I don't want Russia to stop existing. As shit as they are, they're the only counterweight to American imperialism.

I wish he would take another commission

Bill Clinton is innocent.

I was there, I didn't see anything.

Literally just mass email them begging them to nuke Washington when war sparks and people sick of their shit rigged federal government will literally hold a parade.

I knew it existed but seeing the corruption be so blatant and done without any fear of consequence really sickens me.
They can't keep getting away with this.

Here is your (You)

You have to much money on your hands, instead of getting drawings of your furry waifu you could be funding scientists to make her real.

I don't know what to tell you, user, people keep taking this shit at face value, they know it, and they abuse it. Will it hurt Trump's campaign? unfortunately, yes, because most people don't pay enough attention to question these kinds of stories.

I never believed Trump was going to win anyways. I'll still vote for him, but it'll ultimately come down to voting down any retarded shit Shillary wants to the point the entire country gets demonized for not agreeing because "muh current year" and REALLY stop listening.

Ameristan is going to have open borders like Hillary's idol, Merkel did to Germany. You know the shit that comes with that. Can't employ immigrants. Skyrocketing crime, rape, sexual assault, terrorism. You can't accuse or prosecute because islamaphobia and racism. It'll be hell.

It isn't good to wake up in the morning that you're not Anthony Burch? I sure do.

And? Plenty of people and especially families with common sense will get sick of it and start putting down mudslimes left and right regardless of any rats thinking they can talk down to the masses.

Again, there's still overwhelmingly voting against any shit libtards try to force through while the useful retards bitching about everyone being shitlords just for not agreeing make people even more angry and uncooperative.

By that I'm talking about retarded apologists spewing buzzwords about people who won't stand for this shit and will take action together.

yeah nah

twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/786393869013311489

Those monsters.

I'm also not some guy named Peter Coffin,/
I didn't sing a song about how fucking butthurt I am about a hashtag infront of 300+ people and on a worldwide vod. I didn't spend two years virtue signaling just to get called out for supposed sexual assault and battery, and willingly give up my own company. I didn't run a warez company peppered with a healthy dose of black line DOST violations in the chatroom, the latter had downloaded and photoshopped in direct contradictions against my countries's laws.

Kind of an asside, but I also don't have 30 supplicants that would glady lose their jobs to white knight and bullshit on Twitter, for no other reason than I told them to.

One more elaboration. I'm talking about how you think social pressure is going to mean shit to the tons of Trump supporting Americans who would actually be depending their families by killing these subhumans attempting the act.

Get on with the times, gramps. Russia's a boogieman, not the final boss of this game called world domination.

Bonus (old article when media was still attempting to gaslight gamers): technews.co/2014/04/27/number-of-chinese-gamers-greater-than-us-citizens-report/

Better follow American McGee's example and start learning your Mandarin, comrade.

UN.. had a hard life…

cool avatar

wot

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci

Sorry m80s but I don't speak garbage moe, so I have no idea what you're trying to convey with your images of such.

Gotta love the media.

archive.is/ttH6l#selection-1691.0-1691.85

What does Republicans having control of the Senate and Congress mean?

We'll be able to basically shoot down the worst shit or even potentially impeach? GG is no problem. Cowardly lying e-cultists keep digging themselves even deeper and looking even more like a bad joke. Government? This has always been a problem in our lives and this shit is actually apart of some fucked up agenda of control. That's the part that makes me worry about how we the people can actually have a say.

I'll take the Russians over the Chinks any day. implying the final boss is not the religion of peace.

Someone on Holla Forums said that particular line is from a song.

It sounds like a shill, but some of these are valid points. Let us turn a negative into a positive.

* Get off your lazy ass and do something yourself. Send emails, spread info, dig. Then you can lead by example and contribute something positive to the thread.
* Whoever runs the bakery should consider tossing out anything more than 1 or 2 weeks old. The current happenings section should be current happenings, not stale.
* The S/N ratio here is low and informative posts slide by so fast that people might miss them. I propose that we appoint one user a day to sweep the previous threads and dig out a summary of the useful and informative posts. Don't make the baker do this. It's extra work.
* Don't just say depressing stuff because you sound like a shill and will cause division and distraction. Instead think about whatever is bothering you and suggest solutions, and don't be sour if people shoot it down and say it won't work.

It doesn't mean much when the Republicans are "please whip me harder!" gimps just like the Democrats were before they found their balls and turned into Stalinists.

around 4:40 in the vid
azlyrics.com/lyrics/velvetunderground/thegift.html

The nations who fly under the Crescent are collectively the midboss.

Moving on… good quality games need to be found and spread out. All these recent negativity stems from the realization that the games media is so corrupt is they're covering for their just-as-corrupt game dev friends, and it is indeed demoralizing to find no alternatives.

Whatever happened to #Solution6Months or whatever that hashtag was supposed to be?

but

you see the problem?

this is amazing

This is pathetic even by their standards, how will they defend this I wonder.

What a world we live in

If only there was a board in fullchan that's barely even moving that we can post ops & prime truthbombs for deployment…. Maybe call it >>>/gamergatehq/ ?

Whoever's responsible for this is clearly mocking the gullible masses with shit like this, like clues right out of a pulp detective novel.

It was in an article two years ago too.

It's like they can't think and have to recycle.

So, the North American house Hippo?

yeah, no.

remember this is what they do to language. groping is sexual harassment is sexual voilence is rape.

The video or our dubs?

They're just going to pile on more bullshit on top of the heap. Alex Jones supposedly had the attacked plan on Trump leaked to him last week. If it's right expect to see pedophile allegations popping up too. He goes over it at 10:29 in this vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=CPxkHTyWjwI

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

EAT MY IMAGE SEE IF I CARE, THAT WON'T SAVE YOU FROM MY MESSAGE

Reminder that Gilda is now the face of GG thanks to the power of DUBS

☑Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs

On an unrelated note, can listfag post the older lists just for gags

BASEMENT, GOTO

Thirty years ago. Meanwhile she is supported by actual pedophiles and rapists. Fucking hell. I hope their tongues rot in their mouths.

This is banana republic shit and they see it blowing up in other banana republics, and yet they are still doing it.

this is the first list

Here's another one worth mentioning. In relation to a claim that Trump walked into a changing room full of teenage girls competing in a pageant while they were undressing.
twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/786260198268645377

So can someone tell me why the Anton and coolpecker devs went full retard? Mark's sperging aside it seems like they fucked themselves over and what is the Holla Forumscord?

Oh, and this one in case it hasn't been posted.
twitter.com/ProudBoyMag/status/786425215676846080

Its all vals fault
And the Holla Forums discord that is basically full of halfchan meme spewing retards that like shit games and try and control the board

Wait Val was part of this and so is the Holla Forums discord are the cause of the recent shilling we've had lately with all the halfchan tier threads?

TAKE THAT BACK YOU FAGGOT.

Time to weld the gate shut.

Already is, some articles reporting that he wanted to "do" a 10 years, and said "I can wait for ten years"

Is the left this batshit insane.

To be honest, I would not like to see such pure girls to be born in this world. It would be painful to look at them suffering for things they can't understand.

You just have to be sure to protect their smile as hard as you can.

what are you niggers even doing anymore now that GG is irrelevant?

also check my trips

hold on my bad now check em

i have nothing better to do fam just wondering

No.

If you don't get it on the first try, it's just pathetic to keep rolling until you do get it.

What a shame.

drawfags bls :DDDD

actually i only tried twice :^)

No one cares about 404 girl any more.

don't bully yotsuba

Mind heading back to 4chan?

I know you secretly loves GG and Vivian, user. You don't have to try hide your affection in ethics.

im sorry if questions trigger you so much, i recommend you head back to cuckchan

A Voat user says Facebook suspended him for posting against Hillary Clinton and wanted a copy of his driver's license to unlock him
voat.co/v/whatever/1343578

You need to go back.

how am i trying hard to fit in nigger? you seem upset, if you want a way to calm your autism i'd recommend getting up, breathe in count to 10, breathe in count to 10 and take a walk outside

It was probably his pro-Shillary friends that got butthurt and decided to report him

/thread

You sure you know how /thread works, m8?

Wew lad.
archive.is/AIsG9

Why would that concern the FTC? As far as I know the FTC doesn't enforce terms and conditions, they only enforce the law.

They decide the specifics (like deciding undisclosed affiliate links aren't allowed) but that's an interpretation grounded in the actual law about advertising/promotion.

and we have all your IPs…every last one….and can destroy you in ways you can't imagine…so have fun dude bros…

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/786418838065643520

oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/huffington-post-cnn-ap-colluded-with-hillary-clinton-campaign-for-puff-pieces/13996/

I haven't noticed, but since when does onjeangrygamer post stuff about the elections? Honestly i don't care much about whenever people talk about politics or not, but I really think those kind of stuff shouldn't be on a on a website which should be about video games.

Still not up to speed?

What is the relationship between the UN and this study? The study claims Roma Tre University, University College London, Telefonica Research, and Cyprus University of Technology.

There will be some christina "based mom" sommers streaming later on here
twitter.com/CHSommers/status/786587920492789760
heritage.org/events/2016/10/assault-on-the-first-amendment

Well that is marginally relevant to video games, elections aren't. That is just my opinion though.

Elections are absolutely relevant. Too many of you are forgetting Clinton's past when it comes to video games and that she went further than even Jack Thompson wanted to go.

When the MSM lies on fucking video games and memes, why should we listen and believe their bullshit? when the standards of Journalism is into easy political propaganda, there's no redemption for those fucking assholes, right side of history and shit.

It is worth a shot.

Eh, I guess.

An article about "what the candidates have to say about video games" would be relevant, this isn't.

He can post about it if he wants, but as always it's best to keep political shit away from GG. Also the U.S. elections have literally degenerated into both candidates simultaneously trying to swiftboat each other using false accusations of sexual assault. Which is all the more reason to stay away from them.

Are you brain dead?

Bunch of fucking cowards, these people will draw the weirdest porn imaginable but they won't draw Vivian because they are afraid they might get lumped in with Gamergate.

Fuck all of them.

Good night gamergays

Not for a site about videogames, no. Especially because neither, to my knowledge, have repeated their statements about gaming during the current race, so they'll probably be forgotten like other now-unfashionable views like opposing gay marriage.

see ya

Really? Who have you tried
Everyone ive done has been totally fine about it

We aren't talking empty rhetoric she said in the past here. She was specifically pushing court cases and legislation. Further more all kinds of off topic shit is brought up here and its now proven that she was knowingly taking money from people that also fund ISIS. Even if you think its off topic(which I still believe it isn't) its more than interesting enough to talk about anyways.

I've tried people who could actually draw.

Is this one cropped?

Did you offer them actual money or just free publicity?

Way to dodge the question faggot.

Leigh Alexander's husband reviewed a board game and originally didn't disclose that the founder of the site consulted on the game:
archive.is/ILstF#selection-11879.1-11879.11

He added a disclosure when the comments pointed this out, which I guess puts him a step above Leigh.

KIA thread (note the title of the thread is wrong):
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/575bfo/ethics_leigh_alexanders_husband_gets_paid_to/

The actual amount of money that was on their price lists.

Maybe you should have sent them a benis pic too

…Leigh Alexander has a husband? What's his name? Jack, or Johnny?

RED TEXT FOR ATTENTION

A friend of mine who is a dev heard down the grapevine that the publisher for Let It Die is going to be hosting an all expense paid trip for journos.

We know how "unbiased" those kinds of reviews are so even if it is Suda51, expect some major shilling coming out about it.

When journalism becomes activism.

twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/786510019974103041

Are they not blacklisted?

blue-pilled journos hate Suda games though, user. He's all id with the violence and irony and explicit sex appeal. If anything they're more likely to use this as a chance to virtue signal how they turned down chances to mingle with sexist and gross nipponese game designers

Hes no longer a respected video game producer

Maybe, be we also know that they are sellouts.

So we could see something like bioshock infinite reviews, or the rock band "politics in the Philippians" reviews.

Either way you should know that some of the reviewers will be wined and dined, so be wary of their work.

Trust_no_one_not_even_yourself.jpg

Newspaper editorial endorsements have been a thing for decades, user.

I'm not going to name names because it isn't important.

wew lad
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7881
archive.is/wT9So

This entire panel is enraging to the extreme. The US is fast on the way to become a Kafkaesque nightmare.

They're not even hiding it at this point.

I can see these people sucking up to something they don't like for the money and free shit then backstabbing them at the first sign of not getting anything (see: the Ubisoft thing when they refused to give review copies to certain journos)

How the hell the Clintons amassed this kind of power whereas the likes of the Kennedys and the Roosevelts doesn't have these kinds of cronies inside Washington? What the fuck is going on!

goobergabbers

Money and connections go a long way.

gobbygrabblers

Not saying that it won't happen, just thought it was a piece of info that was worth passing on to you guys.

While I agree, it's much less common for a publication to flat-out say that the opposing candidate is shit.

You say that like that makes it alright.

Captain Morgan.

SONY YES
O
N
Y

Y
E
S
So progressive and tolerant.

Would be funny if the sudden change makes people sick and Sony loses money from civil suites.

They've been doing that in the miku game model viewers for a while. Even on the nip zone versions.
Could it be CERO fuckery?

Yet you can look up girls dresses in various vita games complete with motion control.

Jesus, the notion of professional distance really is completely alien to these people.

This is why they should enforce a law requiring you to hold a licence to practise journalism professionally, can't trust them to govern themselves apparently.

That's an awful idea, the worst people possible would be the ones who'd get those licenses.

The problem with this line of thinking: Who would administer said law and hand out/revoke licenses?

Why? You need one to practise law, to drive a car and sell alcohol, like it or not these idiots hold way to much power and no one to punish them when they abuse it.

Do you really not see the problem with this?

No, the reason the media is the way it is now is simply because there's no one to govern them and punish them when they intentionally fuck up, they have proven time and time again they can't do it themselves.

You are giving power to restrict who is allowed to be press to the very people benefitting from their current bias. All those independent citizens doing investigative journalism now? Illegal. All those youtubers spreading news? Illegal. Its an absolutely fucking horrible idea.

You're pretty fucking naive, you know that?

might be because the headset is leaving the PS eye's FOV so it loses tracking

Selfish roastie etc.

Shut the fuck up CTR

They're still better than 99% of the media simply by stating that they have a favorite.

Stop being a faggot and just say who it is. You are like that one fag who mentioned a cuckchan monster girl artist being huge friends with sarah butts and then never wanted to say who it was since it would hurt their feelings.

^

Pussies get out

Anyone else notice the revolving door between the Center for American Progress and Google?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7307

Rhodes scholar = Rhodes secret society

modernhistoryproject.org/mhp?Article=FinalWarning&C=5.1

He seems optimistic. You forget the people have no power short of somehow collectively saying "Fuck you" to the federal government and beginning to selectively not enforce retarded shit after the election is rigged to shit.

It will happen in no time. Consumers will immediately take this as trying to say "sexualization fictional women is bad guiz" if the principle of trying to dictate what people are and aren't allowed to harmlessly do inside of virtual worlds doesn't already cross the line.

I mean literally sick. Motion sickness from VR is a thing after all.

Inb4 when Donald Trump Jr is running for President in 8 years the MSM will be saying he grabbed a pussy in some VR game and how sexist he is.

I doubt the MSM would be getting enough government funding to stay afloat, they know that they have to go all out in order to stop Trump because once they start, they have to finish the job so that he wouldn't be able to get revenge by cutting funding.

Is newsplus full of sensationalist bullshit or something?

Even if we get a shit president, more than half of the people supporting Trump aren't going to take shit from mudslimes. They're going to kill them in the act of trying to fuck with people they care about regardless how many retarded hipsters bitch and try to crybully on social media.

Kek won't like this,and Kaukette even less
also:

Turns out Kek is super progressive

Kauket is depicted as a snake instead of a frog.
Its a shame how low academic standards have become

The only thing I'm curious is how Nick has managed to keep his job, since he's openly "pro-GG" in an SJW environment.

Tenure?

Dirt.

Not every place is pozzed user.

I wonder if my OC is in there. I only posted it once

It is now!

breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/13/buzzfeed-and-twitter-to-team-up-on-election-night/

No collusion here folks.

If Trump wins that whole event will make for some amazing salt.

Academics hard at work

Black Lives Matter has apparently invaded Nippon.

They read those sites all the time.They just refuse to give them ad traffic.

It doesn't seem that they categorized what websites were being archived. They also seem to think imageboard users are conspiracy theorists for using it.

Can't wait for Japan to become even more xenophobic.

Well saving what people delete is a good function of archive.is. But is also denies revenue to clickbaiters.

There's a whole lot of retard going on here.

fucking christ

Can't wait for the police to slap their shit without any fucks about being called racist.

WHY?

Few years ago I went to japan. I saw only two black people for the whole three months I was there

Are you honestly worried? They're not going to take this shit when they've already casually authorized blanket surveillance on any mudslimes.

Soros just stopped giving a shit about how unnatural all these "social movements" look, hasn't he?

And it's going to backfire.

WE WUZ JAPANESE

BLM also has a Shanghai Branch.
the degree of appologia going on with these organizations is ridiculous (ie: ignoring perfectly obvious real racism against black people in Asia in favor of pretending that Asian people are just culturally ignorant about black people and not racist. having lived for ages in China and Japan and speaking fluent Mandarin, I'm fully aware of exactly what Asian opinions about racial hierarchy are. America is one of the least racist places on earth)

For what purpose? I guess it's to feed their ego, huh?

I mean, it's going to be fun when it happens

But I just think of these people like a disease. Infecting every country.

It's already somewhat rearing its head here in a third world fucking country with black people asking for reparations from everyone non-black.

Watch what happens when they bitch about their culture having no niggers.

Gods, I feel so sorry for Africans that aren't retarded.

All they're doing is inciting a race war they will lose very badly.

If Soros ultimate goal is make niggers an endangered species, its working.

WTF?!

All that retard is doing is both increasing unity racial under GG, which is opposed to that kind of obnoxiously forced shit and literally making people racist.

I watched his earlier BLM in Belgium video and the BLM guy was apologizing for his english saying he'd only been in country two months. Its obvious that these people are outside actors being paid to cause unrest.

I hope Japan eventually gets disrespectful when they get inevitably shat on for actually doing what they have to in order to keep people safe.

I remembered wrong, it was BLM in Finland, not Belgium.

And for what? Just to piss people off when they're provoking them?

yeah, i bet Amaterasu and that guy who licked guns a lot were really african slaves or something

I feel bad for black people from the Caribbean and Africa or elsewhere since their actual black people and not niggers they work hard and are great people.
Best co workers I've ever had were blacks from Barbados,ST kits and the Congo all actually knew that being poor and niggers were very bad and worked hard to provide to their families can we have more blacks like them?

Wait, so the only Africans that are primarily retarded are American?

Says a lot about how anyone actually cares about their communities or education, doesn't it. Dumbasses continue failing to realize they're only perpetuating stereotypes by acting the way they do and that'll never change.

Your experience with coworkers is not the best metric to judge entire countries by. They're obviously going to be better than your average person from that country as they managed to escape the shithole they were born in.

I really can't figure that one out. I can't think of a single angle that it makes sense in, in places like the US it obviously plays on existing racial tensions and keeps people fighting over scraps but pushing it elsewhere, particularly Asia, just seems retarded to me.

The e-cultists don't understand shit about context whatsoever. Everything taken at face value is what they bitch about or even when given it still happens because of self-righteous faggotry.

try tenk/herny/bard/redchamber/andava/graphiteknight
I know most of them from halfcuck /ic/ or Holla Forums from before the shitstorm

American blacks hate people from the Caribbean and call them white washed.

yes

The africans sold whites slaves. They think their losers

They call any blacks that ain't niggers like them uncle toms for working harder and getting an education, also for trying to speak like white people.

Imagine if a 100% African #BlacksWhoHateNiggers movement started. That'd bring tears of joy to my eyes at the racist self-defeating meltdowns from retarded white hipsters.

problem is niggers get violent when challenged

That's not too far off from the Hotep people.

And then they'll beat the shit out of them in return with actual athletes.

Some of them actually have British sounding voices Barbados and Bermuda come to mind.

The amount of racism they shove at Caribbean blacks is ironic.

As someone from the Caribbean I can tell you we all get shit on, niggers or not.

Maybe those flames could be fanned? Wouldn't hurt to try a little meme magic, now would it? Look at #NotYour Shield and all the niggas you already have on your side.

Pretty much this.

Well, I mean, Sub-Sahara Africa is quite literally retarded with the average IQ in that whole region being around 70. But in terms of willful retardation, African Americans fit the bill.

Can confirm. I have family from St.Thomas, where there was a lot of admixture from the natives and the Danish. Some slaves were brought over in that region as well. I've had a lot of stupid shit said to me about St. Thomas and that entire side of my family, because I have picturebooks and everything where I can trace my family back for the last 100+ years. Most blacks can't do that.

And because we mingled with the Danes, they call our people white washed. They tried to tell me "y-your people were slaves too!", even though my relatives owned a slave plantation and were free natives of the island. The statement is ironic since blacks made slaves of themselves anyway and sold their own people to Muslims and European empires

I've grown to hate blacks with a passion unless they make it obvious they're not your average, retarded desert monkey

Yeah that guy in Finland is an American jew. Holy fug.

But they stand no chance here, even in San Fransinki. There's just no BLM shit going on here, cops shoot maybe five people a year and kill maybe one, and majority of blacks here are Somali and everyone loathes them, even the greens in secret, they're nothing but a scourge to our society.

Oh I know I have friend from from Barbados he is actually a regular in these threads he tells me alot.

my buddy is creole like black/irish/scotts and so is most of the island and he was bullied hard cause he has green eyes and brown hair he hates niggers with a passion.

Nicaraguans & salvadorans are lower

twitter.com/comicsalliance/status/786651459949563904

I wish #NotYourShield was more effective.

Can I be considered apart of it since I'm half Mexican, half Italian? Or am I white? Never gave it thought and never cared either.

I'm shocked Bioware hasn't made a short Flash game that's pro-Clinton to virtue signal.

What happens to us if Trump lose? How he didn't see those false accusations and media blitz coming I don't know.

I still hope he has something left to attack Hilary with before the elections.

George Zimmerman was half Latino and they called him white.

the fact that you don't care puts you miles above your run-of-the-mill oppression athlete but it's worth it to post good stuff and when someone inevitably calls you out as another white male you can drop the old #notyourshield bomb and watch as they scramble to block

Well, what does the Italian heritage mean?

Clintons aren't known for being merciful to their enemies and imageboards have definitely been a thorn in her side.

Are you a mudslime, nigger or first generation illegal Mexican? No? Then you're white. Asians are white too.

why has metokur been trying to suck up to lowtax recently?

he wants the SA audience?

What happens is that the people ultimately have to start disobeying or even voting against retarded shit.

Trump is the people's last hope to fight establishment. If we can't get him, the system has to be cast away.

IA is a cuck, what a shocker.

Truth is only effective on people who wish to act with good intentions. There are a lot of things we could do that won't really work simply because we're not dealing with good people in the first place.

Yeah, that retarded nonargument's not gonna win in any way.

that you've got bad taste in interior decorating and that you're predisposed to heart-disease from too many carbs and cured meats you goombah dago wop

Italians are honourary whites, user. Doesn't matter that they and every other group that aren't black were bullied and discriminated against but managed to rise above it and become productive and successful members of society

It was a pleasure shitposting with you guys.

It's not a non-argument. It's the truth. Have you not been paying attention? Italians are white. Or at least not a brown enough shade to be considered oppressed by these lunatics.

Funny, grabbing pussy is what got him on our shitlist in the first place

I still have that drunk recording

Not really. We thought that was dumb, but if he had just laughed it off and returned to business as usual that would have gone away. It was his reaction to being criticized (ie: losing his shit) that made everyone turn on him.

I thought it was him throwing a hissy fit because nobody wanted to become his personal army

Please. My very existence is a fucking mistake of whatever higher power there is. Why else would I have refused to been born to the point my mother had to use medicine to force me out? If diplomacy fails, I'm going to break out of Hell with unstoppable demonic powers and put an end to this evil, cowardly and pathetic shit the way I wanted to from the start no matter what kind of monster I look like. Anything to give the people back their voice and power and ensure people who deserve to be happy will have that.

IA has been a retard for a while now. The fact he still tries to justify 4chan's gold account shit and try to defend 4chan after 2ch made fun of him speaks volumes.

Always felt like asshurt over the reaction to the stream and the "Attack attack attack" shit just being an excuse to me. That was mostly redditors bitching about it anyways, Jim should have fucking known that there were a lot of normalfags who supported gamergate and just ignored the whiners.

Did you manage to get registered to vote or is finding a stamp still eluding you?

I dropped the guy for being a race-mixing leaderfag who stopped putting out content because he got mad at people being mad at him for being a Chad Thundercock on his shitty stream

He is a faggot he wants to suck Goon dick.

southern Italy and Sicily have north African blood.

Jim is Holla Forums's vatti vydia

Both are right.

He is that asshurt about Holla Forums and Hotwheels and jim owning him was fucking hilarious they called him out so hard and he looked like such tard.

Being a fact that they deploy this kind or retarded logic doesn't change the fact that's exactly what it is.

Shocked we haven't seen fluff pieces about this.

Yes, user. Just waiting for the date. My financial literacy instructor from the career center I went to was nice enough to give me a registration that doubles as an envelope. I also found out to my pleasant surprise they don't teach any of this social bullshit there and they thought it was nonsense as well. Even supported me voting Trump.

I'll do what I can to look for any suspicious activity.

Problem is I really liked the specific style of the artists I was trying to commission.

I noticed bonegolem updated DF again.

We should push the site more, it's really the best goober resource out there, try to link it as much as possible whenever a journo, an outlet or a controversy comes up that's been covered in deepfreeze.

If you ask for Gilda, I doubt they'll have any problem with it!!

should have included the tweet, but yeah DF should really be pushed more. I shill it whenever I can

Oh their reasoning is a non-argument, sure. I thought he was talking about my reasoning. IE: he would never be considered "dark enough" to count as oppressed to these people. Or, I should say, his political views would lighten his skin to them. After all, they consider Shaun King black.

I tweeted "Hillary looks like she's ready to eat that fatty whole" at them.

Unfortunately my friend isn't voting for an actual candidate because he still doesn't believe Trump is a man of the people.

I can't blame him. His entire family distrusts and hates politicians and my own mother avoids politics entirely. I can't blame any of them for not believing in democracy. By the way, he's voting Donte the demon killa. Trying to get him to change it to Steven Armstrong, but Sundowner keeps kicking his ass for some reason even after he's gotten so good at the game and was great at Devil May Cry.

Cool, nice job then and good of that instructor to help.

lol

Isn't herny a SJW though?

What artists did you even commission?

No one is going to go after some stupid faggot just because they wouldn't draw a Vivian. Just say the name so people can help you find someone with a similar style.

this stop being a pussy

What if we got Kentaro Yabuki, Kenichiro Takaki or maybe even Hiroji Mishima to draw Viv and the DP sisters?

I love this forced meme

How low can you fall, Vivian?

welp im glad i was happy to visited japan at least once

twitter.com/MoveOn/status/786647817238511617

Soros Shekels must be good Chris

:^)

someone post articles on all the sketchy shit Chris was involved with

twitter.com/Daddy_Warpig/status/785803539683549184
httpsdon't use link shorteners8r4CfZ99rs

twitter.com/ChrisWarcraft/statuses/490297653813469184

twitter.com/ChrisWarcraft/statuses/490297845665132544

cbssports.com/general/news/chris-kluwe-cant-be-moral-crusader-after-his-cruel-twitter-rant/amp/

that depends on you being pro GG or anti

After the stonetear digging started IA was trying to divert attention from it. Also the old Metokur group probably started on SA since cuckchan was still relatively small back then

you what

I don't have the skills to benis
requesting someone else to benis for me

New Deepfreeze Update

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/57cbtc/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_update_nine_new_entries/

Agency for Games New Digs:

Kirk Hamilton — Cronyism
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Kirk_Hamilton#894

John Walker — Cronyism
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=John_Walker#893

Alec Meer - Cronyism
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Alec_Meer#892

Allison Rapp Media Blitz:

Patrick Klepek — Dishonesty
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Patrick_Klepek#890

Mike Rogeau — Dishonesty
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Michael_Rougeau#888

Alex Seedhouse — Dishonesty
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Alex_Seedhouse#891

Matthew Dunn — Dishonesty
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Matthew_Dunn#887

Jesse Singal — Possible Dishonesty
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Jesse_Singal#889

gods work, user. god's work.

benis

Yo mini/pol/! How's going? Heard your pet zombie caused mediagate but not in the way revolt wanted. Here's an article full of suggestion how gaming should move forward overall. Have a good one and check it out:
thenoisyrogue.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/the-ruination-of-our-games/

For all it's worth, I sent a video of him being a holier than thou cunt while talking to Mercedes. It will never cease to be baffling that every single one of these faggots are guilty of exactly what they try and pin on the hashtag.

Hi kid. Some of us are old enough to remember when journalists would not dare do fully disclosed endorsements or appear in any remotely commercial context that might give the impression that they might have a conflict of interest. We also had the Fairness Doctrine which imposed neutrality on all broadcasters with the force of law. The ideal of ethical journalism might be unpopular and unprofitable, but it is still worth fighting for.

At some point you realize they need to blame other people of the very wrongdoing they themselves are guilty of for two reasons :
- to hide their own awfulness; if they point at someone else and go "look, look, someone terrible !", it means someone else is terrible, regardless of their own human value;
- because they are incapable of viewing the world through a lens that isn't radically, entirely defined through themselves; and since they are repulsive beings (and aware of it, and miserable for it), they consider everybody else has to be just like them… and thus, everybody else has to be terrible too.

Not only that, but you'd be surprised just how many people would rant against unethical journalism if you prod them about it enough. This idea of "ethical journalism is just a pipe dream or an oxymoron" is just an excuse to be lazy, which is why a lot of these millennial blogger hipster shits are pushing for more lax rules for what it means to be a "journalist."

What this thing about notch is all about?
Found it on gghq, couldn't find the post on twitter.

He made an offer to buy halfchan, and apparently some people (read: Goons) got super fucking asshurt about it.

He mass-deleted his tweets a while back but it didn't have anything to do with "pissing off 4chan" (by making a tweet about buying them). I think he said it was because he decided he was addicted to twitter or something.

Also Wildgoose is a BillWaggonerCrew troll who hates GG. The same group that liked to dump dox of both GG and anti-GG a while back. More recently he's the one who trolled using the death of a GG supporter, who sent gore mocking her death to her boyfriend and who Ralph let write on his site.

drink bleach
anyway, notch went on an LSD trip the other day (not even kidding) and started going nuts about twitter being terrible and how he had to get rid of it all, so he deleted every single one of his tweets, replied cryptic bullshit to shitposters and spergs, and overall had quite some fun I'd wager
the 4chan thing probably isn't related and these idiots try their darndest to make it sound like he was actually afraid of harassment or something, which, well… he's notch
he doesn't really care

please tell me someone has the archives of Klueless mocking his coach about molesting children.

THE STORMTROOPERS ARE COMING

twitter.com/waldville/status/786632681501122564

This Brooklyn guy sure has been defensive of Faraci lately.

and Bob saying he knew about Faraci but didn't do anything about it

archive.is/trH2G

Seems like a lot of the people defending him either work for him or have otherwise gotten a leg up by sucking up to him.

Fuck'em both.

Fucking finally, that chickenshit admits that someone he trusted was a scumbag. After like three days beating around the bush.

I really hate these fucking people. You also now have Max Tempkin defending Devin.

Max Tempkin is the ultimate cuck, forget about burch ans rapp

Noticed too? I just saw him replying to a tweet from april 2015 to attack someone who as arguing with faraci back then. No way this guy isn't a troll, or even Faraci himself

That doesn't surprise me one bit. Faraci's your typical schoolyard bully, and Max has long since proven himself to be a complete pushover, of course he'd defend the bully in the hopes that no one would push him into a locker between periods.

reddit admins tell r/the_donald to remove a thread about /r/politics not covering any of the Wikileak Podesta email dumps in anyway
voat.co/v/MeanwhileOnReddit/1344537

Also, Voat figured out the "wet works" assassination rumor from Podesta's emails that is going around today.
voat.co/v/politics/1344383

got any links?

Yeah, I figured it would be something like this. Noone is dumb enough to go around emailing about how they had someone killed. Then again I would have thought that noone would have been dumb enough to keep all their passwords the same after a massive email hack on them and was proven wrong on that one.

There's still not any proof beyond his non committed, non litigious apology, but it's enough for these faggots to grab the pitchfork. It reminds me of Brote and Burch, though I can't find the image to save my life

Reddit yet again proving itself to be cancer no matter where you go and that there are no "good parts" of it

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW FUCKING LIVID THIS MAKES ME

DAYS HE BEATS AROUND THE BUSH ABOUT IT

NOW HE SAYS "hur I knew all along. Sorry lol"

AND THEN RELAPSES INTO HIS SELF RIGHTEOUS, HOLIER THAN THOU FAT PIG SELF.

You are also forgetting the people that sent emails with passwords in cleartext right after one of the leaks just to get it leaked again like a week later for everyone to see.

DELETE THIS

wat

now what's this

twitter.com/IGN/status/786685687164723201

Well, we cannot deny they know how to enjoy themselves

start tweeting them porn until they block you and you'll get removed from the list

Can Trump still win?

scroll down and check the comment stream and see if you find anything familiar

He's probably gonna win the "monster vote" where tons of people who never voted before will vote for him, much like what happened with brexit and how they won.

I think the blockhead guy is Faraci.

Probably a company that's data-mining random twitter users to help with natural language processing or something.

I think you can just block and unblock someone and you'll be removed from any of their lists.

I feel that too

Depends on how much cheating Hillary does, the Holla Forums Podesta leak was showing worrying internal polling data from the DNC

That's the no fun way tho

I sure hope so. The news has Michelle Obama going nuts about Trumps locker room comments and how PURE EVIL he was for saying it, no mention of the shit her own husband has said and done. They keep saying Trump is losing tons of points.

That pic is cool, it looks like she isn't smiling in the thumbnail.

SHOTS FIRED
literally?

ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU
ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU
ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU
ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU
ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU
ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU
ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU
ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU
ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU
RUN WHILE YOU CAN
RUN WHILE YOU CAN
RUN WHILE YOU CAN
RUN WHILE YOU CAN
RUN WHILE YOU CAN
RUN WHILE YOU CAN
RUN WHILE YOU CAN
RUN WHILE YOU CAN
RUN WHILE YOU CAN

I heard something about this too, please elaborate?

I'm actually ok with this

Please stop reminding me how unlucky I am all the time.

someone on cuckchan's Holla Forums got into Podesta's outlook.com and apple accounts. there should still be threads on our Holla Forums since the cuckchan mods went on full SHUT IT DOWN mode deleting everything about it.

My area is democrat as fuck, but it seems like there's 20x more Trump signs than Hillary ones.
If my area looks like it will swing red this year, I'm sure as hell the nation will.
The dems are panicked as fuck and were rushing to register voters last minute.

I feel like it'd be fun as a secondary role, but as a primary job it sounds like it would be blow.

I guarantee you within the next two years someone's gonna start up a Con for the wise guys who run these corporate accounts, and it will be glorious.

Waiting for gamespot to do the same

>>>Holla Forums7843201
Wikileaks email possibly confirm Scalia was murdered.

twitter.com/mc_morn/status/786619564830457861

Oh

FUCK

Jesus fucking christ.

Never stop.

Trump tore into the press so hard today. I can see why they were so quick to conflate him with GamerGate.
>"The corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism"
>"Anyone who challenges their control is deemed a sexist, a racist, a xenophobe & morally deformed."
>"They will attack you. They will slander you. They will seek to destroy your career & your family."

Jesus

It's a joke about pictures of a Sanders pool party.

I'm legit scared to live in america. I want to flee.

who?

Gamergate became Mediagate
What invisible hand led us to this?

It was the natural evolution.

They never lost their southern mentality, they just gained the idea to use and trick the people they hate instead of attacking and abusing them.

Man that ad was pretty honest of how people should be, no wonder they stopped showing it in canada

Send it to the ftc stat.

If I remember, he is a heavily visible ethnic is he not?

Ahahahahah, no. Disney is far too involved in journalism still, as is microsoft and sony to name some of the big corps.
Yep
Yep

Disney is just big

Their suits h8 SJW shit cus it gives no merit

All of the top hate sjws, but they are great for distracting and being used to attack their detractors.

Jesus this is exactly what we've been saying for the past 2 years. We helped sow the seed for this.

By corporate media is is talking about the press, he is calling the press corporate as in corporate-controlled.
It is true that the press says what they are paid to say. Would have been clearer if he had just said corporate press.

Actually now that I think about it, this would make a great video if you cut in between his sentences with clips of the media parroting all the lies and slander.

It was foretold long ago we'd have to reach this stage.

IT'S FUCKING TIME

Everyone is waking up to the BS we've been buried in for years.

The crazy thing, still, for me, is how connected the wack-a-doodle progressives are across all types of media.

This app is really cool. You can use the brush tool to make a crude sketch of the pic you are looking for and it scans your collection for it

What the fuck

Supreme Justice he told politicians to fuck off whenever they tried to mess with The Constitution

It's always weird when you see someone genuinely being a fan of someone who's utterly reviled among the sites you frequent.

it always gives me some glee to recognise pics I did in stuff like this

Pool party is slang for bringing prostitutes, which makes much more sense than referencing an actual pool party while talking about killing someone.

I do not vet the first 2

Now do one for when will met trump on fresh prince.

Where's the Plane Scene one?

No, CIA, YOU are small time.

is there a Richard stallman one about milkeyways and the checkout?

I'm dying

Not bad, but I ment literally summarze the fresh prince episode he guest starred on. He was going to buy their house and it was the wrong one.

Dunno, I'm getting em off a thread on halfchan

second pic

Speaking of Trump, remember when Holla Forums Boogerposted on the media about Ruse Cruz? Maybe we should do the same thing for Hillary.

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in New York. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by grabbing her pussy and shouting huge really loudly.

What site is this? I want to write out the entire plot of the Fatal Fury but replace Geese Howard with Trump

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSei-mTQa_M9MQ-8ZIjJFe_84IiyrL0fSA99ESClWyWFesv7Zg/viewform

It wasn't an actual assassination, see

Thanks

My motherfucking sides.

>USA will finally witness media in its true form

Shit, I almost forgot the best one.

ur breddy gud

All that pic does is make me want to goad them into violence then break their finger.

You misunderstand. He's saying that what the corporate media is doing is not journalism.

Bull

I copied the two paragraphs of the plote from snk.wikia.com/wiki/Geese_Howard and replaced every instance of "Geese" with "Trump".

I want to write there about how i lowly intern looking for a job at trump tower and trump just happened to be passing by and invited me to his office where he casually put a hand down my trousers grasping my cock and gave me a look that shows he wants to tear my clothes of with his teeth and bury his thick throbbing cock in my boypussy while thrusting with the strength of a frenzied drug addict on pcp filling my boycave with his heavenly semen
Then make me suck him off while calling him daddy trump all the while his personal assistant records it for his private collection

Spreading bullshit like this when there's more proof of it being related to Sanders than Scalia hurts all of the actual ammunition that's in the wikileaks dumps.

please don't tell me shadman drew this

Say what you want about Trump, but at 70 to have the energy to do multiple rallies across the US almost every day is incredible

Thanks for correcting the record shill

And the media can't help themselves

They're so fucking desperate for a "gotcha," I love it.

check my post history retard.

Should the Justin Trudeau clause be invoked on this feminist and ignore her? It didn't work for the last 5 decades and look where it lead us today.

archive.is/vHECt

IT BEGINS
twitter.com/bbcthisweek/status/786707390683119616

This is the retarded bitch that loved Berserk 2016

But women and minorities are some of the biggest fucking weebs out there.
Ohhhh, I get it, this isn't about "making people comfortable," she just wants to be another Anita.

you fucker, you were faster then me

No I'm talking to a guy right now you fag its code

Look for the term mechanic its coded words for hits

The doc is code

Its code for a hit but in this case a political hit, not an assassination hit.

Wrong its coded terms

its code

Are they ignoring the the genres dedicated to women, the countless numbers of female mangaka in the industry and the fact that the richest person in japan is a female mangaka?

OH SHIT

Bingo, and they would ignore the fact many fanservuce artist are women and I think there is more female artists over there.

Wait, is she bitching about the character?

Fujiko takes advantage of the Lupin's retardation all the fucking time. She's a proud woman that uses her sex appeal to her advantage. What's wrong with that?

like 40% of the mangakas and animators in japan are are women.

Possible that Fujiko Mine is one of the few characters she likes if she's using it as a banner. Particularly when if it was meant to be negative it would be something showing off tits since that's what she's bitching about so much.

Your life will never be as worthless as this

Isn't it rumiko eho is one of the riches people in japan, the same rumiko who has made most of her works pretty lewd like Urusei Yatsura, ranma 1/2 and gets pissed when snowflakes ask questions about the gender thing above the comedic value of it maison ikkoku qnd even inuyasha?

You're fucking worried? Just let the Japanese Shitter know and get it slammed.

My biggest worry is them fucking up subs even more.

Yes, she's fucking richer than the god damn emperor of japan

How about fuck off?

And pretty damn great at her job, she inspired most of the styles of the 90s.

the ride is never fucking over, not with vidya, not with anime
hell is on earth, we were dead the whole time

Seeing the BBC forced to give Hillary bad press makes me feel smug

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/13/wikileaks-media-hall-shame-far/

Hope you fags have been reading the Podesta emails, because Gawkmondo's new owner is full of shit.

Whenever they ask that shit respond "why not make what you want to see instead of bitching" they will probably respond "because it wont sell" and you can then reply "if you say that, you are saying what you want has no value and deserves no breath on the open market. Good day."

yeah that's the easiest way to go about it
"why do you want others and their popular content to pander to your desires you fucking cunt? because they have a big enough reach to spread your agendas, kill yourself"
but something in their brains must be broken
these cocksuckers are the masters of rationalizing all the bad shit they do no matter how bad
it's like a kid saying to itself "it doesn't harm anyone!" and "they are doing it too!"
they will surround themselves with people who tell them what they want to hear
it's fucking pathetic all around

A bunch of retarded whiny retarded foreigners bitching about tits and ass in another country's cartoons that they themselves have no problem with?

The otaku will steamroll them if you set them loose. Fucking do that if you worry so much.

Oh, right, also think they can obnoxiously demand them to put a bunch of filthy gaijin, especially niggers, in just because.

No. All you need to do is communicate this in a way that pisses of the right people, the ones that aren't so irritatingly respectful.

you see and that is where I fear for the worst
otaku are beyond fucking beta
I hope they are dedicated and faithful enough to the truth of 2D that they will not fall for fake affection from some gaijin whores sucking up to them
"pwease add a niggeru, otaku kun~"

you have to mock and ridicule them, but you have to convince not them for they are lost, but they audience around them

They are beta, but they also hate obnoxious and loud women, especially those with fujo tendancies and gaijin women, so they won't pull punches on stupid gaijin women.

Most of them are far too fat for any Japanese man to take over 2D.

I combine vicious unrelenting insults and profanity with actual information and logic.

That's the way I do things.

Also, you think they give a fuck about those obnoxious hags and landwhales when they literally invented 3DPD?

When they want to take away exactly what they love and worship so much?

that nigger ALWAYS jumps in to defend crunchyroll

Reminder

Come on Mark.

I like how it says "opinions do not reflect those of my employers" when he works as pr. How will we know when he speaks for them and when it's his own opinion?

AND he then went and renewed it shortly after

You don't. It's like the shitstorm Harmful pulled up recently.
It's a way of saying what you mean without saying that you mean it.

This, the progenitors of the waifu age cannot be swayed. Their ideology of pure escapism goes completely against that of the libcuck good goys.

even the otakus have higher ups
that is what I am worried about the most

Trump seems to want to fight the MSM with truth about Hilary. I wonder if the american people is ready for the truth or they will prefer the lies and false comfort of CNN and other shit rags.

And they'll throw then under the bus for their waifu almost certainly saying they've lost their way.

Sometimes I wish Mark acted a bit more jewish.

everybody has a price
I doubt the otakus would sacrifice their positions so long they get to keep their comfy animu drawing boards and their waifu bots for themselves, but only time can tell
nonetheless, I do believe, don't let us down, nippon

A huge chunk of the anime industry is surviving on waifu bait. They'd lose a ton of their revenue with many studios going under if they tried to remove all of the "problematic" elements and no westerner is going to be able to get them to do so. Fucking subbed animes up even more than they already have been is a lot more likely.

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/786705269329768448

oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/moviebob-chipman-says-he-was-complicit-in-covering-up-devin-faracis-sexual-abuse/14050/

SHUT IT DOWN

twitter.com/CHSommers/status/786663357910753281

WILL
THEY
DISAVOW?

Must be the work of heroes.

Youtube Heroes to the rescue!

Oh sorry I'm not a cuckhold, I guess that's very offensive to us progressive men of the west.
Brb going to pay alimony money to 3D.

Is this proof that Moveboob is an literal autist

nah they are already saying this was a good opportunity to think about these issues and to make reflections and shit and how important it is to give victims support

user, there's been so much proof of that for years it's not even funny. Have you even seen Brick by Brick?

Granted completely changing a story has been going on for decades, but I fear shit like this going into subs as well. Not just "It's copyrighted so now you get Deadly Queen vs. Shining Diamond", but "This hurt my feelings so Jolyne is a tranny because I am translating and said so." If nothing else I do not want things bowdlerized because some faggot wanted to meme on something and make the product worse for everyone uninvolved

just post the book

Then I can feel better about being an autist.

Because at least I'm using my psychological and emotional problems to try and make things better. Maybe even I have worth.

That bitch needs to get Gamergated.

Hey, I actually joked about this shit.

Pretty much anyone has more worth than social media addicts and SJW.

she doesn knoe about YT heroes?

of cereal I vividly remember opening and eating from a day or so
ago is sealed shut – it has never been opened. I am not sure what
this means or implies – either about me or the cereal.
Did I hallucinate eating cereal? Of all the things to conjure,
why that? And if so, why not a cereal I liked more than Special-K
Redberries? If I was going to dream of cereal, I’d have preferred it
be something more potent like Fruity Pebbles. Or BooBerry.
Whatever. Time to play some of the water levels.

The way the translator and his goon buddy acted on twitter was disgusting. Pure asshole. Aggressive, hateful assholes, and they knew it. And they got away with it. They KNEW they'd get away with it.

Ever notice that? SJWs are the MOST HATEFUL mother fuckers on twitter. On the internet, period. How in the hell somebody can be virtue signaling and grandstanding while saying things like "You and your whole race/gender are absolute garbage and deserve to die!" or "I hope your mother gets raped to death!" or "You vile, disgusting waste of human skin! #DIE #DIE #DIE!" is beyond me. They write this shit, and people applaud them for it. It really blows my mind.

Is this shit supposed to somehow be deep?

Ever notice how most decent people stopped that when they graduated from school?

Why is Canada so great and progressive?

That's not even a good example.
The guy who wrote that shit hasn't had a job in the industry since.

These were actually funny as fuck.
I don't think an editor worth half their salt would allow that.

"I make stupid jokes like this all the time."
Which is dumb, because isn't even a decent joke (and makes no sense at all without context, which I'd imagine they expected most people won't have 10 years from now since GG is dead and all).
Of course. They always claim we're hateful, but imageboards are comfy as fuck.

He never outgrew these issues. This explains so much about him. I…I almost feel bad for him. I never thought I'd say this, but I think I can forget movie bob. He doesn't matter.

twitter.com/Spacekatgal/status/786710614446051329

Is this about TPP? Is he calling TPP progressive when they removed Malaysia from the sex traficking warning list just so they could be a part despite having made no improvement?

No CETA.

This cannot possibly get more pathetic.

It's got his greasy fucking fingerprints all over it too

You know what, normally I'd say he's bullshitting for clicks but at the rate this year's going I'd believe it.

Also ARCHIVE:
archive.is/82pwk

Oh I'm sure he has his reasons for not using PrtScr, since he's a "computer expert" and all.

He did and did not get away with it. He definitly got demoted and won't be given any significant roles in editing, but the damage was done and not reversed as far as I know.

Good job in costing sony and fieg dvd sales, you are a credit to mysogynee john.

Where is the joke fuckley

How can that hack possibly be this retarded?

His career

How triggered does it gets when you refer to it as a male or even use the name John?

Exactly this. I can disagree with people here, and at worse I'll get called a faggot or a shill. And even then it's mostly in jest, nothing is ever really taken serious on imageboards. except for a handful of autist, we all have stories from previous boards I'm sure. Halfchan had it's share of autists. But nobody here will ever try to get me fired for disagreeing with them. Even if people on an imageboard did find out who I am, they'd send me pizza, not try to actively ruin my fucking life.

People say imageboards, or Holla Forums in particular are full of angry hateful people. But that can't be further from the truth. The people Holla Forums love their hobby, and celebrate it, with pride. And each other for that matter. How many times have you seen an user on an imageboard make a statement like "I love you guys!" with a cute anime pic attached? You never see that shit on twitter. Or tumblr.

Guilty as charged.

Fieg would double down, wouldn't he?

SAD!

No no, please understand the brand of autist I'm referring to. Were you on halfchan before GG? Remember Barneyfag?

You could make literal feminist poo and it would sell.

Well, that's kind of what happens when you spend your whole life believing that you're god's gift to [insert hobby or profession here], or even the world. Seriously, Scooby Wu's a person who once went on a racist and homophobic tirade because a newspaper wouldn't publish his shitty comic, you don't go that far unless you have an over-inflated, fragile ego that gets in the way of anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Uh-oh, how long until the SJW dogpile?

Oh god, it's been so long since Acid Rain, I could do with more cringefunny.

Peobably a bit, but its more fun to show the original flint sketches and ask wu why he stole them from john.

All they see is anger, but that's not what it is and they just don't understand.
It's disappointment.

People here are so passionate about what they do that they can't help but feel let down and even betrayed by developers when they over-promise and under-deliver. When somebody ruins your favorite franchise, don't you have a right to be the slightest bit mad?

they nitpick the stuff that suits their agenda
nothing new really
it's the behavior of a middle schooler who isn't allowed in the group so he snitches on them so they can't have fun either

Id say we are a bit cynical, a bit angry, but our anger is usually explanable and justifiable, and usually a reaction to an individual's actions.

I KNEW IT

They are coming after our waifus

I think you almost see the picture here.

WEW LAD

But remember, we are the horrible people.

Yeah it's fake.

I'm guessing parody account.

It takes too much work to make a believable SJW on twitter.

wasn;t that the same account shouting to cut off dicks over the repeal the 19th hashtag last thread?

Funny thing, I was just thinking the same exact thing after finding out that Blob is still trying to take the moral high ground regarding Faraci.

I assume it's the games that choose this, not the system itself?

THE FUTURE IS NOW

This is why 3rd party vr on pc is the best chance of it being successful, but the tech will end up in the same place as the kinect.

Meh, someone will mod it… right guys… right?

Not sure if mocking feminism or supporting it.

now Bob is retweeting BMD stuff as a middle finger to you goobers

for the right amount of sheckles the mod can be yours, goys!

Console vr dude, and unless the ps4 is cracked within the year, it will be a long ways for mod, hell, I am still waiting on a stable wiiu hack. Vitas coming along decently though.

>HOW FUCKING DARE YOU? THIS IS SLANDER AND LIBEL! ONLY I GET TO DO THE MORAL GRANDSTANDING! I'M GOING TO DO SHIT JUST TO SPITE YOU FOR THIS!
Yeah, fuck off, Bob, you god damn basement dweller.
Swear to god, seems like he does shit weekly that reminds me why he's on the top of my "punch this motherfucker in the god damn face for acting like a jackass on the internet" list.

So they're intentionally trying to kill their product.

Then Bob would eventually die from the sheer amount of beatings he'd receive on a daily basis.

See now here's someone that should have the shit kicked out of them by fellow women.

What is BMD?

How nice of him to squeeze in a tip of the fedora while saying he dindu nuffin.

This was just retweeted onto my timeline.

I can't stop laughing

Holyshit, my sides.

Send help.

Sage for offtopic

Faraci's site, Birth.Movie.Death

what the fuck is a citra

Again, guys the most important question isn't being answered here:

Does the Playstation VR do this to all games or is this just something certain developers are choosing to do with their games? Because those are two very different things.

Bob's a disciple of the of Arthur Chu's school of memetic warfare and mindkill.

Chances are it will be by choice, but like nintendo, sony will "ask" read presaure devs to consider doing it.

Heatstreet seems to be blowing it with the whole controlled opposition thing. Isn't the whole point of controlled opposition to…you know…endorse the side you don't like by making them look crazy? Not just parroting the party line?

ayo hol up
are they actually not denying that it's da joos here?

Yeah, they did not think it through here. They could have used "hard working "white" folk" but shot their load and admitted that the banks are disproportionatly jewish.

A fictional, extra-gay animal created by the ones who consort with beasts.

Kek trips and Dubs will make it happen

….what the fuck happened?

the CR guy is still going btw

4 HOURS
4 HOURS

If it was just blowing the site's founder might be doing a better job.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/12/revealed-conservative-blogger-louis-mensch-working-hillary-campaign/

Galko nendo

Losing the male bucks since women think she is nuts. And I doubt she is smart enough to get a real job.

Corporations are people and now banks are jewish.
I guess this makes OWS worse than Hitler.
Thanks Lolse Mensch.

More like Crunchyroll the Records

Just due to the medium you get faggots like manlet and Berryboy, but for the most part it's people either trolling or sharing their own opinions. That's why I'm here. It's not really that hard to sort the bullshit from an honest opinion

Is… is that actually her? Jesus fucking christ

there's something oddly enticing on this pic

you gonna hot glue it?

How about no?

Nevermind the fact that multiple contestants said that there were fucking guards that wouldn't let their own mothers near the rooms, clearly he's superman and has x-ray vision

Um guys

Getting into JUST territory. Or JUSTINE, rather.

no
I put her in my wego

Also, webm that shit.

nigger, stop

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/786718486022107136

I just posting them strait from my cameras SD card I plugged in
I got unlimited internet so its no big deal :^)

Hooo boy dis will b gud. I need some salt for my popcorn.

twitter.com/LATSeema/status/786739233922789376

You know why? So they can rewrite history to say non white and non asian folk did everything. They will say burn history books, forgetting that once history is diluted enough, it will repeat, starting with the crusades and the holocaust.

forgot pic

Gotta love all these people and companies scrambling as the wheels of the gravy train falling off and future legal troubles loom.

lots of angry people know now who has allowed the country's corruption to flourish, they deserve the pitchforks.

Did this nigger just admit to not understanding gravity?

Not to mention that Trump has an easy, "what the hell are you talking about, half my family is jewish" retort.

but it's always been the bernie and hilary supporters attacking trump supporters.

Hmmmm

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/

This reminds me, you niggas might enjoy Hickman's Nightly News mini. It revolves around media scum being offed.

wew

I guess they learned their lesson with current year PM.

This clearly confirms that the Russians are trying to rig the election for Trump, not that your average Russian would prefer to avoid global thermonuclear war. Also surprised that Canada went Trump.

Frankly, it's such a salad of buzzwords and vacuous statements that I didn't understand it at all.

China has been consistently reported to hate Hillary because of her past interactions with them. Conversely, China struggles to form a deep opinion on Trump due to the language and information barriers.

The game actually looks fun but also very buggy. If the point of the game is to, as a bodyguard, save Trump and the endgame being to keep him alive then I don't see harm at all with they little trump mocking game. That is, as long they didn't programmed it to specifically prevent you from saving him or like after beating the game something happens and he dies anyway as a "ha ha fuck you"

It's a Boop of Mass Destruction, and you're getting one.

I have genuine problems with people willing to vote Hillary so much that I refuse to believe 99% of those are paid shills.

Brick by Brick.pdf. though him not standing for anything he believes in and dancing around anything that doesn't fit his narrow field of view is reason enough for bullying

I honestly don't blame them, considering that the Democratic establishment made it perfectly clear that they have every intention to escalate tensions with Russia back to Cold War levels, if not full-on invasion.

*I refuse to believe they aren't

I hope that when Hillary wins and Russia sends their congratulatory nukilars, few of them fly off course and decimate Canada.

Only 51% is not great.

Note that they probably do not care, and probably did not have many voters.

Trump blames China a lot in his speeches. I'm sure some of that's gotten back to them. Its one thing that annoys me about him because most of our offshoring is going to other Asian countries instead of China at this point, though I realize he's probably just using China as its the example that your average person is most aware of.

Right, I'm shocked that even 7% went Hillary. I can only imagine that its the amount of the country that hates Putin as much as Holla Forums hates Soros.

I would have guessed it would have been over 60% for Clinton.

Tornto, vancouver, montreal, maybe calgary. And halifax deserves something special, another train bomb that dwarfs the first halifax explosion.

China, indonesia, singapore, malasia, taiwan, south korea, even japan a bit, am I forgetting any other asian country.

And japan is only 55% hillary, so silver lining.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

nippon YES!

Probably because of this.

Anxient eqyptians were not black. And were kinda conquers if I remember right. And in doujins, colored is just another fetish, like futa.

This is no different than that weird fetish story where the guys fucked the deer girls. It's all in the service of the artist having a fetish.

shieeeeet, watch out Panda

At least the Trump supporting Nips have more of a presence online and make more memes.

the shills push lies that fool others. You only need a few shills with big platforms (like the media) to make people see the election in a certain way. That way people don't come into it with a clean perspective. Before they even hear Trump speak they have all this bad stuff in the back of their mind. They see him in the debate say he wants to jail hillary, and rather than reflect on the wikileaks and email scandal, they go to the claims of sexism and him being a psycho. (ie. he doesn't want a fair election, he wants to throw anyone who dares run against him in jail).

My brother has voted right wing his whole life, yet I heard him say the other day he decided to tune into the second debate, and he came away disgusted that they would let Trump run. I don't get how people come to this perspective. Nothing Trump did during the debate was worthy of that level of scorn. He spoke calmy, he reasoned his points, and they weren't even extreme points. People have just bought into this view of him.

I almost want to atribute it to people giving up on hope and just wanting it to end quickly.

IS that true now? I remember a ton of the actors on that show were conservative. That one libertarian guy in the show actually is libertarian in real life, but obviously not to the extrememhe is.

You have to remember, user, these people will project their own values onto anything if it fits the Narrative.

Yep. And that arab was at one of hillarys conventions going "wah trump"

what the

Oh it's gonna be white alright

So it is a SJW show now?

link

They're not even good at it.
I'm still laughing at

I remember that one. It was weird.

More like its not ok when Holla Forums acts like an irrational israli jew.

the ass kissers descended

Dunno, Ifound it boring myself. Modern family is closer to being sjw, but subtly uses the gays as pathetic punchlines.

Don't underestimate the ability of a dedicated minority to taint an opinion pool. Though you can fairly say its a power that works both ways. I think it was Jefferson who said that liberty boils down to "a persistent minority keen to set brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

And thats our job with the flamethrower that is called the internet.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Guilty fetish user?

I haven't watched it in a while, but I always liked that it made the gay guys no big deal. In an era of tv where you had shit like Glee all about shaming straight, white people and putting snowflakes on a pedestal, Modern Family just made gays look like…everyone else.

They made them a little bit too stereotype flamboyant for my taste, but its more a clash of personality for me, like black star from soul eater.

well, i need to save it first to upload it here, i dont like rape, but at least it has a happy ending.

Has anyone seen them both in the same room together?

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/786784373517398017

antiGG are literally rapists

It all comes tumbling down

As long as someone black isn't a nigger.

somebody forgot this user in this thread

last for benis

how about no

(Checked)
If I say BENIS then your claim is incorrect.