Games you can play with a single hand? Medical reason's are why I'm asking

Games you can play with a single hand? Medical reason's are why I'm asking.

Other urls found in this thread:

neverball.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just about anything turn based.

Any retro turn based RPG like Dragon Quest III(i recommend the SNES remake with a fan patch) or Dungeon Crawlers like Shin Megami Tensei II.

Play FTL on a tablet for a few months until your hand grows back.

Bayonetta
It has a one handed mode.

Aquaria. The devs designed it so it can be played with just the mouse or keyboard.

Tactics Ogre:Let Us Cling Together and Final Fantasy Tactics.

You fapped so hard you broke your hand?
Tropico.

Ash, is that you?

Story time OP.

Hope you like point and click games.

I played FF4 and FF6 again one handed when I broke my wrist a few months ago.

You know what to do

Some fucking spic tried to shiv me and on instinct I tried to block it and ended up getting the inner tendons of of my fingers cut. Needless to say I'm on medical leave until I can use my hand again and I don't have much to do.

Did you kick his fucking ass?

Any particular type of game are you looking for?

Doom. Mouse 1 to shoot, mouse 2 to strafe, mouse 3 to move forward, double-tap mouse 3 to open doors and use switches.

I guess mousewheel to change weapons.

Any Eroge like Princess Trainer.

That's typically what the truncheon is for. Needless to say, he's probably not having a fun time right now.

I'll take anything really. Right now I've been playing through The Dig.

You actually need two hands to play those, I can't really play and fap at the same time.

Nice taste, i'm guessing that you have already played Harvester?

I watched an LP

Are you the same guy who fucked up their hand a couple months ago?

Elona+/Elona+custom

Audiosurf

A few suggestion off the top of my head.

M800/900/1000
No Pad charts
Wrist Up for short songs, Wrist Down for long songs.

if you're not a poorfag, buy a razer mouse with a shitload of buttons and you can play most pc games ok with practice, including fps. i have a friend who plays cs:go with one hand and you wouldn't know by watching the replays.

if you are a poorfag, you're gunna be stuck playing old emulated games with few enough buttons to press that you can manipulate them with one hand. either that, or develop a deep seated love for turn based rpgs, simulation games, and ddr.

also note: do not use arrow keys, refer to this chart

Tetris might be fun

Classic tetris maybe.
Modern tetris fuck no.

FTL with a mouse like this works great I use the razer one. Weapons on keys 1-4, 5 for pause, 6 for jump, 7-9 for drones, 0 for exit.

I set the DPI buttons for back and alt+tab, use the scrollwheel to switch programs. If it's your right that's fucked you're out of luck though.

There's Neverball that's a great game and only requires a single hand.

neverball.org/

Its assumed that op isn't an idiot. But your right, i should be more clear.

Maybe he tried to stab you because you use "needless to say" too much. I know I'm getting the itch to do it myself.

tfw when you almost finished neverball but got stuck on the last level.

Needless to say, you are too angry.

Needless to say, you're a faggot.

Kirby's Air Ride

I used to use QW and 89 (number pad) in stepmania back when I was pretty good (13 streamy notes per second with no goods). That let me use my index and middle fingers which are stronger and thus more accurate. I liked the spacing for comfort.

Civ 4-5

That's really good, I gave up on the first level of Nevermania.

For those here unaware it's similar to Super Monkey Ball where you tilt the world around to move a ball. Right and left click rotates the camera and mousewheel button changes the camera style. It's one of the best FLOSS game projects out there.

it's almost like you don't want t make america great again, user.

Games are like sex: The best ones are free.

Most people working in the penal system don't get to carry firearms on a day to day basis. Getting stabbed by a spic is pretty bad, getting shot because one of your stupid fucking co-workers accidentally lost their gun is worse. If you knew how incompetent how many people working in Corrections actually was you'd be pretty fucking nervous.

How do so many anons manage to break one hand ? Instances of this thread are getting into the double digits.

>>>/nofap/

The warning label must not be obvious enough.

Oh, an incompetent bunch of morons if I've ever seen one. Nevermind then.

Also: Heroes of might and magic 3.

You use your hands to do pretty much everything. Of course they'll break from time to time1

TERA (don't play this)
and Grey goo

Runescape

why do japs do this?

You tried to impress everybody at the range by firing two .500 S&W's like Chow Yun Fat, didn't you? Should have known your wrists were too dainty.

Legend of Grimrock?

Anything you can bind to a keyboard
just use tfgh as your wasd instead and build your keys outward

Visual Novels and most H-games are designed to be played with one hand, more or less.

Turn-based RPGs can easily be played with one hand, though you might be moving it from mouse to keyboard or D-Pad to face buttons.

Indie platformers, and indie games in general, are something simple enough that they only require three or four buttons.

This game feels like one of the most responsive and and skill-based games I've ever played, despite only having two buttons.

FIGHT USING ONLY THE LEFT AAAND RIGHT MOUSE BUTTONS

using two buttons on a fight stick feels breddy gud too

Do this OP.

That must feel like overkill.

I play my best using one index finger per button on a flat surface. Maybe that's cheating, but the game is still hard as hell, especially when the speed meter gets to max.

Simple: Just use one of these.

I used ` and - on my keyboard and just picked the whole thing up since it's light as fuck and used it as a makeshift controller for both Divekick and One Finger Death Punch. It was nice.

Nothing is cheating in No Luca No mode.

If you like JRPGs, Bravely Default has some options for playing with one hand.

That looks pretty sweet.

THEY KNOW

*left wrist on left arm