ITT post your favorite character in all of videogames and others judge your taste

ITT post your favorite character in all of videogames and others judge your taste.
Pic related is literally the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

obamicon.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

best gta character tbh

I wan 2 fug that princess

Good taste

TOBLERONE

If you knew anything about Tetris you would know the best piece is the T. The line is only the means to achieve a tetris, nothing more.

That goes without saying.
I never said which piece was BEST I just said that line was better than squiggle.

You. In Bloodborne

I wan 2 fug that thing 2

I think real life should be pokemon, you walk around and scream your name at people.

Don't really got a favorite character. Guess this is close enough.
He was from a shit game, yes, but he never said anything I didn't think was right.
That you can't join the Enclave is the single biggest sin of that game.

Funny thing is I don't think pokemon ever do this in game.
That was a weird thing exclusive to the cartoon.

Perfection

By far the greatest villain, but I preferred the 2d version. I almost posted Sabin.

Pokemon Yellow dude

REAL TALK RIGHT NOW

Out of all the characters that have been posted, who would win in a fight.

My money is on forming a team with another charcter then betraying the fucker.

I liked him for his cynicism, nihilism, and wicked sense of humor. anyome have an archive or cap of that thread?

Best protagonist.

He did nothing wrong.

Every time.

Pretty okay, but book version was better.

Good goy

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

With guns. if they're a bitch

Objectively the best and most well-written character in vidya history.

I kill peopleā€¦. with guns

Go home Burch, you're drunk and not even your wife loves you.

Spotted the goobergater.

Borderlands won GOTY.

It has some of the best writing this decade.

Also if you aren't man enough to encourage your

wife to sleep with other men, you clearly

aren't secure with your masculinity

stop being an insecure manbaby

He just wants to stick his dick in a giant robot, keep the people he loves safe and play video games. Pity nips like Kyosuke and Kushua more.

It's a really obvious joke.

I never got over how fucking stupid he looks, holy shit

Remember when the squirrels made monkey noises as his car drove through?

At that point I realized I was in for a wild ride that never happened because the PC port doesn't even work

Sagat has the most intriguing character development out of the Street Fighter roster. He grew from being a ruthless champ that wouldn't let his pride go, to a disciplined yet still hardened fighter who becomes less conceited over time and learns the value of humility. Angel was my immediate fightan waifu because of her fashion sense, stances and acrobatic fighting style. Lin's great because he's a Chinese Kung-Fu ninja who spits poison bloodmist and his design stands out. It's only ruined when artists don't draw him with expressive irisless eyes.

Because he's always so over the top 100% of the time.

Shame it never got to serve in real life.

Flip a coin

>>>/4chan/

You aren't fooling anyone Mark.

Durandal

Go away mark.

Hi, Mark.

Link or classic Lara. Hard to choose. One is my childhood idol and hero, the other is prime fap material.

How do I post more than one image at a time? When did this change? Fucking shit ass fucking board.

get good

Best accent & best tits.

You used to be able to select multiple in the file selection screen but now it only allows one at a time. Drag'n'drop multiple files doesn't work, can't separate them via commas in the browse files window, can't CTRL click multiple files. Go away for a while and shit breaks. This is shit.

Kid is only worth a shit because some low-key psychical abilities.
War is truly time of desperation.

WORKS
ON
MY
MACHINE

PM'D U THE FIX :^)

What is ever the point of PMing the fixes anyway? To "farm" up new help threads with the same problem and get "helpful" postcounts?

For the Crusade

If it doesn't work on your machine but works on someone's, then it is you who is computer illiterate and should just switch to consoles or fucking kill yourself.

They can, but only in text boxes

And that's how I will never play Metal fatigue again.

Most overrated villain ever after sephiroth.

I don't really have just one so have a batch idgaf

>owning the fucking imageboard
Go back to 4chan, I tell ya. Before you end up like Josh.

Never knew about the ctrl click lot.
Thanks, user. Hope you figure out your issue.

Dipshit, PCs are often very different from one another. We have different brands working in our systems, we have different programs doing this and that, and of course, we often have different settings. Oh, and different sources of the program in question.

"Works on my machine" only lets me know that someone, somewhere, has it working. It is helpful somewhat, if you give proper shit to it like your specs and such. Gives at least a base of "this works". Something like, say for instance, "Nvidia is a piece of shit what actively fucks games for AMD because muh jew".

Or you can actually learn how to use a computer.

Considering your absolutely retarded grasp of how computers work, I think you've got that backwards, mate.
Kill uself.

im gay

>>>/bog/

Squids.

Vivi is a fine choice. Do you have the complete global saturation comic? You know which one I'm talking about.

ur gay

>>>/bog/

This one ?

we gay together

Best.

Thanks, that's the one.

You're obviously just an idiot.
Everything is standardized, and you don't fucking install adware on your shit if you want it to work as intended.
So yeah, learn how to PC.
At least you posted a good game fgt

Hnnnnnng.

I like his style and design. Plus he actually does destroy the world. But after that, he kinda just waited for you to come and wreck is junk. I really ro like kefka, it's just i'd like to see him do more stuff.

Terry is the best.

I've been looking for a leather jacket like that for a long time

that princess may or may not have a penis, the implication was Kumatora was a female-identifying Magypsy

She was raised by the Magypsies. The most you'll get to a trap Kumatora is her tomboyish appearance and personality.

Holy shit, that pizza box.

There was that little girl after Osohe that mistook her for a man (her and her mother couldn't decide whether she was masculine or very very pretty), and there's PSI which only Lucas, Claus and other Magypsies have. Also pastel-pink hair which only other Magypsies have.

What is hair dye.

Where the hell would she get chemicals or natural dyes living in a dank castle her entire life?

The Magypsies dye their hair.
Fassad was a Magypsy, and he looks normal underneath all the make-up.

The rapist king himself

2nd best protagonist.

Suppose it depends on how easily they can choose to look like either sex instead of being drag-queens, I think the assumption is they can easily go out and about as either if they feel like it. Though we don't have any reference for what Locria looked like, so just as easily he could've dyed his hair to black to keep up his foreigner appearance.

Dick Kickem

FUCK GEARBOX FUCK GEARBOX FUCK GEARBOX

Best answer.

agnizab

Too bad the series is still going for some retarded reason.

Bro

Good taste

Saved.

feels bad man

I think he's cool.
I'm not even a christ fag.

>obamicon.me/

epic post my rad dude :)

>mormons
>christians
He was a good character though

you tooā€¦

I haven't played through any story driven game with great characters.
Fortunately Kirby exist.

I can't tell the difference.

Best fucking villain

Cant even see a picture of him without hearing his voice in my head.

Fresh OC.

It must have been a coincidence because that was pretty great and I ain't usin a proxy.

Kek

it's like a bunch of different ones combined
is it some kind of a Russian one? am i looking in the wrong place?

You know that was an edit, right? Someone in a gamergate thread I think made it a few weeks ago

Lol

Might as well post my favourite and best touhou while I'm here.

Oh, now I completely understand, thanks user.

favorite*
I need to get better at spelling

Book version was just a dick. I liked the game version actually, but how he died was much more boring.

WOW I GUESS YOU CHOSE THE WRONG PIC

You won't mind if I win this thread, right?

I can't choose between these two characters :^)

Probably Captain Falcon
He has a nice ass

Wasn't she aboard the white ship as an infant with no parents?
She's cute regardless.

He was way better as a face, who booked this shit?

I was going to post my waifu but I figured that'd be a biased answer so have my runner-up.

Last pic is my waifu for laifu. P-Please no bully.

Best taste.

Yuuka is wonderful.

How predictable.
Picture related is a humble man who wants nothing else but to benefit and advance humanity as a whole.

Oh yeah, and how well has that turned out?

Exactly, how has supporting Eli Vance and his futile "rebellion" turned out?

works on my rig (:

We will never know.

Sacrifices have to be made for the greater good, of coarse, cowards like you wouldn't understand that, would you?

Let me offer you a bit of insight. You do know, you are just refusing to accept the truth.
Have you ever decided to sit back and think "Why is it that 'Half Life 2: Episode 3' (or, 'Half Life 3')" is not being released?" Did you come to a conclusion that it's because Valve is being lazy?
Well, that would be expected of a simple mind such as yours.
But the real answer is that there is no more story to be told. Freeman has failed, and the rebellion he tried to support has no future.

You took the words right out of my mouth. The sacrifice of our primitive, human instincts and simple pleasures is insignificant compared to the benefit that the participation in the Universal Union will bring.
But than cowards like you, afraid of change, stuck in their uncivilized ways, would not understand they, now would they?

I'm reading all of this in his goddamn voice
RIP Breen's voice actor whatever his name was I forgot

No, I'm pretty such humans could fuck, it's just that they couldn't get pregnant. Then again, you wouldn't have ever noticed that, could you Breen?
Such as being extinct? Enslaved? Cause that's what happened to the other alien races.

Sucks to be you Breen.

Bask in my presence.

Didn't he die in a mysterious car accident? I heard he was covertly killed by Valve. Probably some shady conspiracy acted upon to prevent HL3.

Breen is nothing but the Combine's bitch. They can bully him and the human race all they want, and there's nothing Breen can do but suck up to them and pretend he's a diplomat.

The purpose of the suppression field is not to permanently prevent humanity from continuing, but rather to assist it in the rejection of - now useless - natural compulsions.
The fact that people continue to mate, despite the futility, is just another proof that they are not yet ready to be a part of the greater universe.

Extinct? Do you have any proof of this? How many alien races have you encountered?
Humanity is of no use to the Combine extinct. Unlike us, they do not waste their resources like that.

BEST TASTE

WORST TASTE

Is that just a side affect? You seem pretty content with the idea of a life with no sex Breen, I wonder why?
The vortigaunts in the first game that fight you all seem to have these mysterious collars around their necks, almost as if it was a slave collar. We also have the alien grunts who live out their life to be a weapon due to having alien insects permanently attached to their bodies. Sounds like enslavement to me.
What about the planet's resources? what about the fact that many alien species can live on earth? If the humans were removed then the planet would be very useful to these aliens. Hell, like I said before with the alien grunts, stalkers are once humans permanently disfigured and turned into weapons, same with the civil protection guys IIRC.

Kane. Loyal as fuck to his nut job friend and badass. John Wick of the video game universe.

Kumatora is pretty clearly just a tomboy princess. Also, it's never explicitly stated that magypsies have dicks. (even if she really is one)

I thought I was the only one that genuinely liked Eden, shit game and retarded speech/science checks and retarded "kill everyone for no reason lol" aside.

Should I bother picking up GoW3? I've been stuck on a part in GoW2 for over 5 years now. I want to finish it because I actually did enjoy GoW and all of GoW2 so far.

GoW 3 wasā€¦ forgettable in my opinion. It ends the trilogy, but it also leaves a lot of things unanswered.

Microsoft went full shekel lord, so there were comic and book tie ins that you had to read to understand what the hell happened after the end of 2 and before the start of 3.

That said, what part / why are you stuck in GoW 2?

This

another one

This guy gets it.
Love the game or hate it, that little shit was great.

Pikachu does, starting from XY. But just Pikachu, not even Raichu or Pichu.

The hero of Memelands.

Have this one too

This one is hilarious because of how slow-paced it is.

And this is why Half-Life's plot is more detailed and loaded with interesting philosophical conflict (especially with regards to humane ethics and utilitarian progress) than expected in face value. Probably the best well-written and complex science fiction plot in video games.

*human

Couldn't think of anyone for a minute there. Probably 'cos its been ages since I touched SF, with 5 sucking so much.

you mean KING RAPIST

I miss this style of mspaint comic from more innocent days.

She was in one of the Slayers games, so she counts.

Pretty sure she was in at least three between the SNES game, Slayers Royal, and Royal 2. Wonderful was such garbage that I never got more than a few hours in, so I don't know if she ever shows up.

Underrated post, underrated character. Could've picked a better voice actor, but the guy they used grows on you after a while.

She is mine, buzz off!.

These are moon only, right?

Best game, best girl

my favorite character is lolis

Oh please, L shape is a fuckload better.

this nigga knows his tetris

Ask Dario.

I'm partial to the T block myself, it can get you out of almost any situation.

Mai Waifu

WEISS YOU DUMB ASS

LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG AGO A SPIRIT CHILD ON ONE OF THESE PLANETS WAS CONCEIVED

If VNs count as vidya

That's Grimoire Weiss, you simpleton.

Jews are gods chosen people.
It isn't my fault if the goy aren't as smart or attractive.

VN is vidya user, Mark has said so

Can't just pick one.

I is top tier, cunt.

How's he a jew anyways? I only know that his second name starts with K.

I'm not entirely sure of why though.

doctor kevin krooknose kikenstein

Realest bread eating, leather armour selling nigga of all time coming right here.

zello

I love the color green.

figuratively kill yourself

were mormons always this weird and fucked up? why does the guy narrating sound like big boss has been drinkin the kool aid?

MiG-29-chan is a loyal, powerful, and graceful sky goddess and my first great love.

But that's because they worship satan, user kun~

>have christianity-fanfiction as their teachings which literally say that the Jew is better than god.

Bomb the kikes -MiG-29-chan

Too bad his game is long dead.

Remember that game before its first death? before they introduced custom items at all? It was such a work of art. RIP TF2 2007 - 2009

I know it's cliche as fuck, but I still love characters like that

I chuckled

BOIBON

AH NUUUU

thing is that pikapika is onomatopoeia for electricity sparks and chu is the sound a mouse makes in japanese. It's be the same a going like 'squeak squeak crackle crackle' in english, or something like that at least

An excellent answer

yes, Borderlands did indeed win Garbage of the year.

it took about 1.4 hours to get into a hydro game at the start of matchmaking update. there are no community servers running it
TC is such a fun gamemode idea. now all the servers are 24/7 dustbowl/turbine, the occasional payload rotation, and absolutely no CP or a/d servers
rip

The matchmaking was the final nail in the coffin that was already covered with so many nails that you couldn't see the wood. It had a good run. I personally can't stand playing the game when there are retards running around with cosmetics that bastardize the original comfy artstyle. What Valve did to it was a crime.

Sure, you lying sack of shit.

Yes.

Top tier taste.

8/u/ Thanks you. Good taste as well.

Oh you faker, couldn't even pick Lancer, right? Had to go with the edgy guy.

I don't like Jack. His whole character is acting like a dick and we're supposed to find him offensive because that's the role he has.

YES!

Anyone from Nier is good. I'd read from Weiss.

Life Everlasting.

Wonder Red and Sam Fisher come close.

I think Bayonetta is the most iconic character created within the last two decades and she's my personal favorite of all time.

Yuri was menacing as fuck when I was younger.

If she weren't so sadistic, she'd be extremely top-tier waifu material. She's got the biggest mammaries of all SNK girls, some of the best clothes and decent hobbies.

Works fine here.

AM

At first i thought i was watching some kind of youtube poop with sentence mixing and what not.
But this is the real deal, right?

The cruelest evilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Because he was a genuinely good person in a generally rotten world, and went way above and beyond to protect people simply because he believed it was right. Nigga ran across a burning bridge above a sheer drop into a river in the middle of a blizzard to save Maya, and he's scared of heights
He's passed every test of character thrown his way with flying colors and even became a bit of a badass by the later games.
Then in AJ he became a smuglord and managed to carry that game despite not even being the protagonist.

Best robot

reddipol will try to downvote this

what's reddipol

Some shitty meme freech goons are trying to force

if it can help getting pol to fuck off to their board then I'm in

Still waiting for someone as good as her in Star Wars main canon. Plus using three sabers to attacks you without lifting a finger was pretty cool.

spotted the fag

You'll be waiting forevwer, SW movies are made for the retarded masses and that is only more true now that Disney owns it.

I've never played Vice City/Vice City episodes, but I'd be lying if I said they didn't have damn good soundtracks.

Vice City Stories I think it's called. And yes, listening to V-Rock is bloody good.

Thanks for the correction and that sounds really cool.

Despite his single appearance, I found myself really loving him.