Which youtube reviewers can I trust?

Which youtube reviewers can I trust?

Miffed Martinez

Yourself.

Trust with what? Purchasing recommendations? None of them

None

Whoever thinks the most like you.

Any of them as long as they have their own captured footage
Their opinions might be shit, and they might cut out any bugs or difficulties they run into, but the gameplay that's there won't lie to you

None of them you fucking sheep.
Watch gameplay and decide for yourself.

Me.

it's just way easier to find reviewers to not trust

this tbqh

You

Don't ever trust any reviews or advertisements. Just figure out who you hate the most, figure out what they think, then base your purchasing decisions on whatever the opposite of that is.

Classic game room and stan burdman. They can have honest fun with any game they play.

Remember when demos /;^3

I remember going to Walmart and playing the Gamecube demos. Was the best part of going to the store as a kid.

It has a demo.

I had a shitton of those eurodemo discs for the PSX, played the hell out of the Tombi and Tomb Raider 3 demos.

none

Play the fucking demo and decide for yourself

Absolutely none of them.

Check a review for a game you already know. If you agree with the reasoning in that review, chances are you'll also agree with reviews for newer games.

It's not about "honesty" or 100% factually correct reviewing, it's about finding somebody with a similar taste to yours.

fuck off

Literally none of them
How the fuck can you hold the opinions of literal nobodies and complete losers in such high regards?
Modern "professional" game journalists aren't even qualified to be writing any kind of journals let alone reviewing games.

In Hollywood a lot of professional reviewers at least have some credentials like experience in film academies or degrees in writing. The game industry is at a really shitty point in time right now, just review them yourself.

Jim Sterling and Angry Joe Ftw!

i think people only watch those retards because of how pathetic they are

Trolololol c:

CGR doesn't review modern games with any haste

Anyone who does that is shit.

a thing in the past

Yahtzee Croshaw

The ones that don't do commentary over the game.

Holy shit

It makes me all the happier that Sill Born and Borderlands completely bombed

AngryJoeShow

None of them

None of them. Please delete your thread.
Your question has already been answered. You're going to get the same answer from everyone on this board.

Say whatever you want but AngryJoe is genuinely a good and honest reviewer

What's wrong with deleting a game I downloaded

He is a normalfag.

None, they're all paid or horribly biased. Just watch some raw gameplay and see if it's something you'd like. Why do people find this so hard?

more like Left wing cuck squads

Cause the sheeple like to be told what to do.

None, faggot.

Just like 98% of human population

What's the point? Just look at some gameplay from trailers or a fucking lets play briefly and make a decision.

Yeah and look where it got us.

He's genuinely a tasteless faggot who parrots whatever "internet" currently thinks.

Accursed farms, lazy game reviews, uhh. That's about it, the only people talking over games that I can tolerate.

Previously Recorded

Just find a reviewer that shows plenty of their own recorded gameplay so you can watch that, if they actually explain the mechanics and what you can do in the game then that's even better since it can let you get an idea of what the game plays like. Just watch them for information on the game, their actual score for the game is just their opinion and can easily differ from yours.

If he's still alive then Total Biscuit usually does pretty good reviews of PC games, he usually spends a while looking at the options menu and focuses on how well the game runs before he even gets into the actual gameplay.

finding raw gameplay's the hard part

but there's so many choices to make

you user have a big problem, what made you think that you could build trust up in a industry like gaming industry? It is the most corrupted industry overall, even the youtuber are just here to make money of your sheeple behavior.

They're not all bad but mostly because of Rich. Having two opinions instead of a single one is also always a safer bet as it showcases how the same experience is appreciated differently according to specific sensibilities, to two "different audiences" basically.

None, they are entertainers not reviewers.

Then why aren't they entertaining?
Checkmate, satanist.

The one that does no commentary lets plays.

none

I can appreciate Rich, but AIDSmoby is such a fucking pathetic cuck.

Those are called 'Longplays' and they're their own thing.

not very entertaining then
i always thought of them as next gen shills
closest one is this but then you may as well play the game yourself because at that point you are literally watching others play videogames

Razorfist
Total Biscuit
ReviewTechUsa
MundaneMatt
AngryJoe
GameSack
AlphaOmegaSin

None of them. Also Dragon Quest Builders is fun as fuck. But you shouldn't trust me either. Or yourself.

Go to the park already, Sam.

Fuck off you shitskin pedo.

Those with tastes similar to yours.

Though, it might be a bitch to scout them out, so it's better to just have a friend that fits the description.

Does Sam purposefully go out of his way to make himself look unattractive? Because he looks like someone who would actually look good if he put in some effort.

I'm subscribed to videogamedunkey and matthewmatosis and those are the only two reviewers I have watched that didn't make me punch the screen

They are only good when in their MOVIE GAME element for obvious reasons, and even then AIDSmoby is AIDSmoby, they are also obviously biased whenever Hipster Indie Games come into play.

Biscuit is dying though, and IIRC MundaneMatt barely ever makes content, and if you include living corpses like that you should bring up TheBestGamers too.

dunkey has a cute voice, i think it is the tardtone giving him retardmoe flair.

No thanks

Nigga i think he was joking