French kino

Topless FEMEN activists dived away from the clasps of charging security personnel in Paris on Sunday, as they a crashed an anti-abortion protest.
Protesters armed with buckets reading the message 'Christian charity for sperm donations' begged onlookers to toss coins to them.

hooktube.com/watch?v=ti2WVfIQAj4

Woo le woo ko che avek mwa!

Femen's still a thing?

Still in France.

The absolute state of soyboys.
Watch him as he stands up. He stands still, watching the man who pushed him, who has moved away as he doesn't care anymore. Once the big scary man has walked away, he slowly walks back to aid the vagina, but big guy 4u turns around and soy quickly recoils in fear.

Hysterical.

Hey, you seem to have the wrong board, try these.

>>>/n/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/liberty/

Hell, why not take a dive and try a whole new website? Like 4chan or Reddit.

nah

we Holla Forums now
we Holla Forums now
we /loli/ now
we Holla Forums now
we the amalgamation of all board cultures now

It's time to shitpost and meme our collectivist ethnostate into existence, kill the rich jews, breed young aryan peasant girls and spawn a wave of healthy SS commissars.

That would require you all to stop jerking off to cuckime for the 30 seconds required to prematurely cum on her thigh. Unlikely tbh

Neither /freech/ nor your rival /a/ are invited. Animu is degenerate art of the jew burgoise. Cucks, traitors and bugmen belong in mass graves.

how terrifying
why is france still a thing

It isn't really, French people are pretty much toast demographically.

LET'S DO IT

t. 56%

I'm Polish, goon.

t. 56%

Take your meds.

oh, so you're 0% white.

A non retarded man would feel intense shame at admitting that but

wew

White is not a race. Do you think germanics, anglos and nordics are all the same? Then you have iberians, greeks and Italians. Your amerimutt racial politics are retarded and very jewish.

Cossacks don't fuck around.

It's obviously a circle, in a horseshoe the ends doesn't meet. The polar opposite of centrism is nazbol.

Jan, get the gas.

Looks how easy feminism is to dismantle when you don't fear breaking the china dolls.

Beautiful.

So basically we are 2014 Holla Forums+/int/? Cause if that is what you are saying I am completely okay with that.

fucking owned

this one never gets old

God Bless White Mother Russia

Confirmed being the soy boy getting pushed over

difference is that slavic nations aren't remotely similar to germanics, anglos or nordics, and have more in common with Middle Easterners than they have with Germans.

Look, I hate feminists. I think their methods are crass and their goals are sexist against men. But isn't it ironic that their response is to cover them up much like a radical Muslim? That makes us no better than the radical feminists. One of the core values of our Western liberal democracy is freedom of expression!

Where did we go so wrong?

Ha ha ha ha.

You're that one pole who goes to bat for the amerifatts.
Next 'it's the german user' fag will show up.

OH THE TIMES, THEY ARE AH' CHANGIN

kys

Filthy nazi commie scum is at it again, don't let them brainwash you, radical centrism is Allah's true word and will cleanse the world of jewish filth and create a new apolitical paradise.

Is this true word?
>>>/1825/13093

As a slav myself i can say you must be really stupid trying to pull off shit like this hereā€¦..From ancient times in slav lands arguments and such are resolved by fire and sword. Thinking something like this may work is just retarded. Especially in Russia.

What did Femen mean by this?

Excuse me, agnosticism is the radical centrist's faith.

We're not defending dictatorships, just applauding the equal and fair treatment of women.

We believe in equal rights for women, and equal lefts.