Mafia 3 is still better than Mafia 2

What the hell? When did worthabuy become so BLACKED?

First of all, why are you linking directly to their monetized videos if you know they're retards anyway?

wew

webm

I wouldn't be surprised by this point. Racism tends to be heavily-avoided in the industry.

Or heavy handed.

>best racism story ever done in video game
>its not San Andreas where the villain of the black community is themselves

Stop giving them views, idiot. But another one for dead nigger storage.

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Who?

you would expect Holla Forums from all places to have learned this

I bet you can't name a better one.
I bet you think To Kill a Mocking Bird is a bad movie too because it has racism in it.
Now go back to Holla Forums please.

Is this your first time seeing ironic shilling shitposting thread starters?

To kill a mockingbird is a horrible book that's get a free pass because of anti-racism.

Dark Souls, racism against undead

runescape has a better one

i don't need a racism story in my video games at all, you utter cuck.
but someone already named San Andreas anyway.

also this, H.A.M. was done pretty well

oh wait, Warcraft / Warcraft II, we wuz noble savages before demonic corruption and enslavement

also the Vampyre questline

Did we read the same book? There was no ghost.

I didn't even remember that one

Truly RS was ahead of its time

How could anyone say this is better than Mafia 2?

if you play rs, check out the Myreque quests + Darkess of Hallowvale. literally freedom fighters against the oppressive tyranny of the Vampyres

What book are you describing user?

Videogames don't need story at all but that doesn't mean they can't try.

I can't disagree there.

One of the reasons I couldn't stand Franklin in GTA V besides being fucking boring was how he never recognised what a shit hole the ghetto was.

During all of his missions people would always give him shit for making a better life for himself and he'd never call them out.

I thought half you faggots cared about story?
Either way he calls it out for being the shit game it is so I don't see the issue.

Damn. I liked mac's channel. Fuck this shit

That's something I actually liked about GTAV though, is that all three leads were equally sociopathic. In fact I kind of felt like it was the moral of the story, if there was one. Trevor was the obviously deranged, can't avoid drawing attention to himself in public stereotype, sure. But where Michael starts out as the cliche cool 80s guy being weighed down by his lame family and obligations, nostalgic for the good old days, and Franklin starts out as the cliche "gonna pull hisself out of the ghetto" type, both ultimately prove to be fronts for vapid, destructive self-centeredness.
Or maybe that's just my take on it.

So if you disagree with someone on a single topic you will never listen to anything they have to say again?
This reminds me of another group.

"Sociopathy" is just a cover for being poorly written.

Apparently following heuristics make you an SJW.

Why can't you judge each of their opinions separately on their own merit? Isn't that the core idea behind imageboards in the first place?

It's something an unfortunate number of anons have forgotten.

what? I thought the whole point of the character of Franklin was massive satire. He bitched and moaned about wanting to get out of a life of crime and being legit, and he had harsh words for his friends who persuaded him otherwise.
Then he pulls off massive heists and murderous killing sprees with whoevers.

somethings fucky

isnt this the same nigger who said fallout 4 was worth my money?