Alright niggers, classic Sega thread

Alright niggers, classic Sega thread

Post favorite games, music and systems and weep how Sega will never re-release half of their classic library

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rosen_(businessman)
youtu.be/-ekCndckJfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably SM2 or SM3 games as our local arcades started to die off around the time Naomi/Naomi2 started to take off. Pic related favorite game from SM2/SM3 hardware era.

>((Service Games))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rosen_(businessman)
Good goys

Fuck off

How the fuck did Pat Riley get his own basketball game? He is coach. Sure he was a famous coach but still.

LARPing as a Holla Forumsack, eh? Your first mistake was citing kikepedia as your evidence. Your second mistake was not even reading your kikepedia article to conclusion.

Thank you guys for Correcting the Record™!
0.02 shekels have been deposited to your accounts.

It's 99.9% certain that he is Jewish. Rosen ''sounds'" Jewish (from Rosenberg), and you don't get to be on the board of Paramount Pictures unless you're a Jew. Also he invited two other wealthy kike globalists to sit with him on the board at Sega. Also he's from Brooklyn.

I'm 100% certain you're full of shit, LARPing, and trolling. However, let's go through the fucking motions:
Astute logic, faggot. Not nearly enough, and everyone from Holla Forums knows that one of you kikel's favorite tricks is lying to us Goyim about something being Jewish to make us hate that thing. If you're actually form Holla Forums take these meme and shove it up your ass:

wtf, i hate sega now

you sure are recoiling in horror

His father's name is Samuel Rosen. That's like saying somebody called Paddy Mcseamus isn't Irish.

As an aside, if you see a German-sounding surname in America, the person is most likely to be Jewish. Enjoy.

Can what made Sega great even flourish in this post 9/11 world? They still publish good games, but the spirit and style I used to associate with Sega just doesn't seem to be there anymore

To be honest, i wouldn't want to see how they'd ruin the reputation of those great franchises in today's vidya market.

Figure it might be worth a mention here, but apparently a Genesis/Mega Drive strategy RPG, Vixen 357, has been fan-translated into English now. Haven't played it myself, but maybe it's up some user's alley.

Music is great and man, the 90s was so fucking radical.

Why even live?

Favorite music:
Revenge of Shinobi - youtu.be/-ekCndckJfU

Favorite games - Genesis
Herzog Zwei
Joe Montana Football / Joe Montana II
Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
Revenge of Shinobi
Technocop
Streets of Rage 2
Ghouls n Ghosts
Golden Axe
Ghostbusters

That mecha is so obviously inspired by Patlabor.

Has anyone configured Xinput on SSF? Can't seem to get it to work

I'm thinking of running the whole game like this, but I'm not sure if it's actually feasible or worth my time.

Reminder that's its easier than ever to get your Dreamcast back online to play some multiplayer, anons. PSO, Chu Chu Rocket, even Adventure 1 rankings are available.

How's work on the Saturn USB loader coming along?

& Knuckles is fucking horrible. Sonic 3 should have been the entirety of it.

PCI modem that isn't a WinModem, or get a phone system on ebay for TOO MUCH FUCKING MONEY, or a phone line simulator. I forget the details of the methods that don't cost much, because most of the Dreamcast community imploded in a singularity of autism and drama a few years back, with domain-jacking and WOW-guild-level tweenager-type angst.

Pol pls…

Good point, they can't, not without culturally enriching their games and toning down the arcade-y gameplay to walking simulator levels

You think they'll bundle the shenmue games before they do the new one?

I need an energetic game to play on Saturn, any recommendations?

It says right there on his bio that he was joint chairman until retiring in 1996. Are you retarded?