DRAG QUEEN SET TO BTFO WIMMENZ AT IWF WORLD'S CHAMPIONSHIP

This pathetic attention man-whore, Gavin aka "Laurel" Hubbard, is set to BTFO all the wimmenz at the IWF World's Championship in Anaheim CA this week!

Sick fucker has been taking hormones and pretending to be a "woman" for a few years now, and has a legit shot at taking the Gold at IWF World's. The new "superfatass" category for women, 90+, competes on Tuesday Dec 5th. Entry totals on the start list on PDF link, his entry total of 280 is the second-highest for the category and is not far from his 273 result at the Oceana Championships.

The Russians and the Chinks aren't gonna be there (doping scandals). Neither will the "best" Koreans, or the "ukrainians." Basically it's a four-way race for Gold between Gavin/Laurel, the super-obese doper USA Sarah Robles, an Egyptian chick, and some creature from Thailand, all of whom would be out of the medals if those other four countries were sending athletes.

Let's all root for GAVIN/"Laurel"! If a fucking transformer can win the Gold at World's, even with the best competitors out, it'll BTFO the sport and the salt will be INCREDIBLE!

teamusa.org/USA-Weightlifting/2017-IWF-WWC-Anaheim/Schedule
iwf.net/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2017/11/2017_Anaheim_Entries_by_cat_v2.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

teamusa.org/USA-Weightlifting/2017-IWF-WWC-Anaheim/Schedule
espn.com/watch/_/id/3211830/2017-iwf-world-weightlifting-championships
liveleak.com/view?i=331_1415466919
teamusa.org/USA-Weightlifting/Features/2017/November/27/Team-USA-Lift-Times-and-ESPN3-Links
teamusa.org/USA-Weightlifting/live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good. This is the only way women can learn in the present day. When it actually effects them. Take alimony for instance. Plus woman sports are fucking retarded anyway.

Kike free first post

ABSOLUTELY WRECKED!

I can't wait to see the cognitive dissonance at work.

What wonders.

Gross, but could be funny.

How long before they put a stop to this bullshit? I can't imagine that even the average pro tranny sjw feminist is too keen on having the records of all female sports to be held by xir people. Is this what will put trans exclusionary radical feminists over the top and into the mainstream?

Here's to hoping those trips mean it will.

/r/ing the meme where a smug pepe wins in a female sport game and the two wojak females are standing below him looking angry.

Any liberal who has a problem with this is admitting men and women are not equal. I want to see all women's sports dominated by biological males, and I want to see every biological female who takes testosterone banned from their sport. This is a good start but it needs to reach the point where women are giving up on sports and they can't do anything.

I will be accusing any woman who complains about this of being transphobic bigots. And you should to, the more trannies we have in women's sports, the more obvious it's going to be that men and women are not equal, and a MTF trans person is a man no matter what they do or how hard they try.

dank as fuck captcha OC to go with this post

Can't wait for the day wimmen win nothing competitive anymore & all former dudes bust them up

Wtf I love transgenderism now?

kek

reminder that a man in drag won Woman of the Year.

I want to see all men's and women's aports merged. Segregation is wrong.

Anyone who disagrees is a transphobic bigot.

Why stop at sports? The same train of thought could also push women out of high salaried positions that used to be all held by men. CEOs, engineers, tech jobs (we are already there at this point). At the end of the day they would be pushed right back in the kitchen.

But thinking this way would result in unintended consequences and things could get far worse. Marxists believers are the masters of cognitive dissonance after all. Let's meme responsibly here.

You do realise they're completely unlikely to ever stand up against this stuff. Right? It's not like they have reason to their minds. All I can see is this making things worse, with people cheering on this degeneracy, like a game of niggerball. It needs to stop, and not accelerate.

Every single thread that pops up about tranny faggots I post something to this effect and shall again:
I want an entire league of the ufc/whatever combat sport that's just shrieking blue haired monsters of plastic surgery beating the shit out of each other and whatever stronk womyn that can still sort of compete. Women's combat sports shouldn't exist anyway women can train to fight for self defense of nigger rape, etc, sure. just don't put it on tv

YOU GO GIRL

If it was pointed out to them that men are -still- better than women at everything, including BEING A WOMAN, then that may change user.

Men aren't. Lifting weights is not womanly. If men (fairly, unlike pic) beat women in a beauty contest then you'd be right.

You can't change a woman without direct confrontation, user. If the world goes to hell, they will merely become demons to it. Such is evident in this world.

once upon a time, an international competition was a civil man's race war.

So… some med student or something help me out here. What sort of muscle damage would the freak have done to himself by injecting estrogen? What does too much estrogen do to a man?

Good. Only men should be lifting heavy things.

I really wish that the image did not just copy/paste the brown eyes and black hair.

All countries will get these faggots for the Olympics and replace their female athletes.

I'm sure "she" will make an excellent Grandmother.

I've been pushing the "this is the world you created" narrative with sockpuppets on kikebook.

good. I want them to cry like the girls sprinting against the hermaphrodite until they return to the fold.

jfc look at that MANdible it's packing. I'm assuming optimal circumstances means at the bottom of the ocean.

checked. (((They))) will never put a stop to friend. But when a global-scale TSHTF occurs, simple laws of physics will.

So change the meme faggot. I believe in you. Make it the way you want it to be and post it.

half way done. Thanks for the motivation.

Final version

There is no need to exaggerate to create propaganda when the truth works just as well.

Meh. The thing about it is that 'women' who would excel at things like weightlifting are closer to men than normal women anyways. Before all this tranny shit started, an inconvenient truth/redpill people refused to acknowledge was genetics/hormones. Just as many soyboys/gays/trannys were exposed to too much estrogen in the womb, women like this were exposed to too little, or too much testosterone. They probably even have large clits and masculine digit ratios too.

If you could replace the red hair as well, you can tell that's an unnatural dyed color. Redheads are more on the orange side.

I carry shit, my wife watches our kids - gender roles are good. I don't want them reversed.

And i'm talking about the women this guy is competing against btw. Nothing wrong with admitting the fact that there are masculine women and feminine men by birth, it's an unfortunate phenomenon just like a retarded or deformed baby by birth. Just like racial populations, there are genetically-defined groups known as male and female, with gradient outliers. But these gradient outliers don't disprove the groups, on the contrary that would be the gender version of Lewontin's fallacy.

give me a few hours to sleep.
switched device so different id.

Normative women are a bunch of pussies.

Not a big deal, it's a dumb detail few would care about.

I care, red dyed hair is huge warning sign and usually accompanied by the "thousand-cock stare". True redheads are beautiful.

that was needed

The blond (?) one still looks decent. If she didn't ruin her skin with makeup she would look a lot better.

Good job, I felt as if there was a loop in copying the same eye and hair that lefitsts could have used and said "but that's not true, its just copied!"

2nd picture looks like a failed tranny with AIDS

I would love to watch some dude in a wig beat some Spic Dyke into a coma in the octagon and rape it. If you're going to let freaks in, might as well make it worth watching.

But there's no such thing as gender goy :^)

who knew this whole tranny thing would hurt women so much more than it would hurt men. Thinking about it, men are better than women at everything, even cooking and tailoring. It's orge. The real progressive end seeing as how men can give birth now is the complete and utter eradication of biological women from the earth. All mankind of the future will need is sexbots, artificial wombs, and virtual reality.

old fashioned Transsexual here. Got the chop, try and live a normal life, wouldn't start playing competitive sports because it would just not be fair - can't undo puberty

He is better troll then you will ever be

Can't wait until these freak shows start destroying everything these feminists have built.

Can he even feel proud with his medals? If I beat a bunch of cripples at kickball and someone handed me a trophy it would be worthless to me. How can you put value in something like that?

He'd fit right in.

You can probably bet on this, online.

The app is more brutal on white women than it is on other races, and the white women always still end up looking far superior. It makes people who arent extremely pale - look extremely pale, and in bad places like around her eyes. It also does things like remove eye lashes, and from my experience whites have beautiful long eye lashes, while others dont.

Woah

Hahahahahahaha I can't wait to see the salty tears from the women.

The best part is: You would be surprised how many non-whites are complaining about their brown eyes having no diversity.

I have heard it a bazillion times. They know themselves that they are lacking diversity. It's malicious envy.

While the broken dude may lift better than a chick, it's stick lifting like a chick. Dude, bro, why?

Was the gunt before or after the "transformation?"

Kill yourself.

WTF is an "old fashioned" tranny, and why should we care? Is this some sort of delisional attempt to make your mental illness seem more traditional or something? Are we supposed to call you "based" because you are one of the good tradcon altright trannies?

In the old days they stuck to the BME pain-olympics. Traditional == medalist?

The left will always side with a bigger circus freak over anyone less freakish. Feminists have already been thrown under the bus by Marxists in favor of psychotic faggots and they don't even know it yet.

Pretty sure that means a hermaphrodite, where they were born with mixed genitals, or a small penis. Kikes have this scam where if your dick isnt X inches at birth, they call you a girl or pressure your parents to raise you as one.

"I feel like I can pass in optimal circumstances…"
Pass for Gaston maybe.

Dude needs a riding mower for the acreage on that chin.

The Vagina Monologues has already been protested by trannies for suggesting that all women have vaginas. And that's "hetero-normative" and "exclusionary" and so on… And you know how feminists are always "muh period"? They're also being criticized for making the trannies feel "unwelcome"…

Red hair has been fixed.

I love true redheads. Asuka>Rei

It felt like bad propaganda. It is ineffective and makes us look stupid.

another thing that they do is they have a much more generous definition of what brown and blond hair means. They call light brown blond and slightly less dark black hair brown.

Here is the actual final version. I fixed the red hair and one of the brown eyes that was not sized correctly.

Nice boi

Kind of off-topic but I have long wished for an all-substances-allowed olympics. We already have the regular olympics where competitors are forbidden to take steroids or performance enhancers. I want an alternative where the competitors can get jacked up on whatever that want to put into their bodies. Now that would be worth watching.

I know it wasn't your doing, but is there any particular reason why the (((Diversity))) side is different sizes and spaced unevenly?

I wouldn't mind seeing the tranny's tears if he loses to her.

I have no idea. I might fix it in a few days. Doing this in paint sucks. But I have an essay I need to write that is due in 24 hours.

Nice job lad

That's the kind of autism we need

Why don't you get GIMP?

The funny thing is that most male sports are non segregated,they never considered to do so and technically womyn could get in them but…somehow they aren't 50% of professionals.
They had tk create the womyn categories so that womyn could play as well since they literally got manhandled in all kinds of sports (i heard they do better swimming in ultra long distances due to more fat and buoyancy but i don't know if it was real or only a beauty in every size meme for landwhales

10/10 user

Fuck off, faggot. Humans can't be hermaphrodites, only pseudo. Intersex =/= tranny, you get intersex treated at birth, so they wouldn't have had the 'wrong puberty'. It's just an attention whoring transsexual man-freak.

Yeah, I want to see the kind of chemistry they come up with when they are allowed to legally do it.

Replacement.

ummm, bigoted much? see pic related (^:

Fucking checked.

Thanks pham.

Your "Grover League" concept is quite intriguing.

Karate lessons won't help an 85 pound girl fend off a 280 pound ape intent on rape, just give your woman a gun and a purse.

dont let the shills get the git quickly anons git the git

What?

Haha, agreed. But, wtf is going on in that picture?

Liberal women care about social status more than anything else. They already throw under the bus any other women who aren't compatible with their worldview, including family. They won't give a single fuck once every women's sports league filling up with dudes in wigs if they can get enough retweets by supporting it.

a shill was trying to get the trips git

Checked.
If it wasn't because I'm already married and it would be hard to pull that on,it seems fucking great to take advantage of positive discrimination at the same time exposing it,i imagine joining the fire department or the army,lining up with all the dudes,and then saying that you identify as a woman and have the Id and has registre as a woman,then proceed to take the exact same test or even worse than the rest,and pass taking the place of some chad that might have gotten top scores.
Please,we need to spread this to /r9k/ some anons there might be autistic enough to actually get out og their basements and do it…

I applaud that user for his effort in that ultimately futile argument but it basically should go like this

You can braid white hair also, and expand on that diversity thing, but it's about color, not style

A purse is a terrible place to put a gun, it's going to end up on the bottom covered in the billion things she has in there. Get her a proper holster.

Fucking butterbean of weightlifting

what do you mean expand on that diversity thing?

Also that is not the actual final version. See

kek

Not all weight lifting girls are borderline trannies.

hang yourself fucking freak

what does HRT mean?
and what the fuck happend to that dude?

Hormone Replacement Therapy.
I guess you can figure out the Rest.

Hormone Replacement Therapy. They give trannies testosterone blockers and estrogen pills.

Hormone replacement therapy
His hair straightened up while he fagged up.

he does look a bit fingolian.

thanks, didn't know a hormone therapy would turn one to an asian.

Women voted for this. Women have to learn to live with trannies out preforming them at sports.

(checked)
Hopefully it puts feminists over the top of a cliff.

Just checked the schedule (yeah, I know it's in OP too): teamusa.org/USA-Weightlifting/2017-IWF-WWC-Anaheim/Schedule

So from 2pm Dec 5th California time we can watch a man from New Zealand win the women's weightlifting. Hope there's a stream.

Blow your brains out you fucking piece of shit.

I saw what was probably a bullshit doco on TLC before it was a channel about midgets and horse fuckers. Basically, that happens when you keep doing hypodermal roids and lift erry day and you get biceps so big they look like that but begin to break the skin as you age and leak fluids that aren't blood.

It would be nice if she wasn't a coal burner.

Congratulations.

It says in the image name. Synthol, a kind of oil which spics and faggots inject into their muscles to temporarily make it look like they lift.

Come on

All of these women inject testosterone, which causes their clits to grow into miniature penises, and their breast fat to disappear. Hence why all female wrestlers and weight lifters have all either fake breasts or no breasts.
Naturally females simply cannot put on that much muscle.
Lastly, testosterone causes them to grow hair in places females should never have.

Name?

This is a GOOD thing. Women are jealous by nature. And they're going to all be pissed at Transexuals when they no longer can win athletic competitions. At least the athletic women will be right wing. All the fatties won't shift positions however. They're likely supportive of Transwomen. Also part of the jealous nature of women.

Long term this is bad if this does continue however. If it somehow leads to acceptance of Transexuals being in these competitions. We'll see what the fallout of this will be.

You underestimate leftist mental gymnastics. Take for example their sandnigger pets who execute gays, stone women to death for small shit, and enslave niggers to this very day. They won't do shit because a leftist is a coward, that's why the minorities they support most are the most savage and subhuman rather than the more peaceful ones like Indians, polyniggers, and buddhists defending themselves from mudslimes.

Considering the rate of obesity and lack of interest in physical achievements, you're 100% right that leftists will not care. Only those women that are competing will speak up; and those that do willl be ostracized. Everyone else will be compliciantly silent.

Fuck this gay earth.

Factual Rules 1 & 2 of Memory:
(1) If you don't pay the full price of the lesson, you do not learn the full lesson.
(2) Even if you do pay, there's only a chance that you learn.

I don't hand guns to two year olds. They cannot make guns, but they can still kvetch but-muh-adults-get-guns, and should they pull the trigger, they still cannot pay the price of learning manslaughter. And all opportunity, resource, provision, and lesson is therefore lost, both in waste before the fact, in waste at the fact, and in waste never reaching endpoint other than where it all started: Do not hand guns to two year olds; Do not hand guns to perpetual two year olds even moreso regardless of their physical age or skin color; Do not hand the ashes of fathers to any other than the temples of their sons alone - those that at least have a chance to pay the price of knowing the fathers that came before them.

One fine day, I saw a squirrel voting to Section 8 my street. The next day it happened, and then again, and again, and again. And now here I stand, surrounded by more squirrels than ever, and not even a street. The squirrels never paid, even when they role-played thinking they did, even though they feels-played thinking they did, even as jews, asians, and africans all colluded to meme-play they pay.

God does not will this. Asian Canibals (Kikes et al) and African Parasites (Nigs et al) do. What you seek, this so called "women learning lessons," does not apply to lessons they cannot afford to learn, were not designed by me to learn, and have always died or dead-ended if they tried.

-
https www youtube com/watch?v=cl26Xgbltvs
20170325_Infinite.Elgintensity_Exercises.in.Futility-Transgender.Weightlifter.Wins.Womens.Title.mp4
ffmpeg -i in.mp4 -c:v libvpx -s 640x360 -minrate 100k -maxrate 500k -b:v 200k out.webm

Bumping since the competition is ongoing.
The phenom of the top countries missing is already in effect; a streetshitter won the F 48 A gold last night. There is a very real chance that the drag queen wins on this Tuesday! He's lifting in the F 90 A group.
Link for Tuesday's comp: espn.com/watch/_/id/3211830/2017-iwf-world-weightlifting-championships
Pics related

Women only got the vote when 20% of them wanted it. Kikes work with a minority of women who are loud mouthed whores to push it as if it were a gender wide problem. All to advance their agenda.

Very few things are red pilling women faster than men who cut their shit off taking all their titles.

Rx : 2 yrs ,8/pol/ no-posts
Renew if needed.
NOT REFUNDABLE

Kill yourself

Most of them don't ever cut their shit off, though. They get the hormones and the tits but never finish the job.

That thai chick is a monster. scary power to weight

A fraudster just l ron and miscarriage.

Thank you for cucking,i fight social justice just for you. It also helps i have funding from a jeeew.

That's a pretty generous way of saying it.

Reminder, the competition in OP is ongoing and the tranny lifts on Tuesday's F 90+ A session.

Looks slightly shopped.

Don't be so cock sure of that. Have you actually seen what unrestricted access to T can do to the female body?
MtF are handicapped because the rules state they must take female hormones in order to compete. Hormones (Test) are not required for FtM but they all take them, something a natural male athlete will be disqualified for.
Video related, yes this is a biological female. Granted she's only a bodybuilder, not a strongman or athlete but imagine what athletes can do with the same course of male hormones.
You might actually see women winning certain male events, due to the boost from their "hrt".

(of course, their joints will be completely destroyed by 40 years of age due to massive overloading, and the women in women's events will still get thrashed, even by a man doped up on estrogen, so it's not all bad.

What the hell is it called? What is the word for FtM? Trans-Men is wrong, and doesn't fit. Tranny also doesn't fit; Tranny is used to describe MtF and variants of males who act/think they're female.

Example: Variants of tranny is the word for male trans-things (who can never be female, thus are not trans-women, thus the word tranny fits). What's the slang word for variants of female trans-things (who can never be male, and thus are not trans-men/anything)?

There seems to be a hole in the painful-truth-noun-dictionary. Trammy? Open to suggestions…

liveleak.com/view?i=331_1415466919

What if a male takes test and claims to be a FtM.

The best part is, since they've already started down this slope, the end will be men dominating every physically competitive field.

It used to be men and women were separate.
Now "men" who identify as "trans" and pass a few qualifications can compete against women. And eventually some trannies will get their jimmies rustled because the qualifications to define what is or isn't a "legit" tranny will exclude them, and then they'll have to admit they can't quantify the difference and either a) allow anyone to compete in any field they want by simply saying they are whatever gender they want or b) scrap the entire thing and go back to men vs women

Either way, the sjw's lose, and it will be glorious.

Can we somehow stop with this shit? You can't change gender, all you do is mutilate yourself. Why is no one speaking up about this? This like the equivalent of lobotomy as a way to cure mental illness.

why be mediocre in your own class when you can be a legend in someone elses class

Like with all drugs, once it's legal we're gonna see some insane shit. The race right now is to find enhancers that slip under the radar, but if they're allowed then so many more options present themselves, whole classes of drugs that are too easy to detect suddenly open up.

There are people who want to do that to themselves too. They want it so why not let them compete and see what the human body can do with the aid of chemistry?

the (((cultural marxists))) seem to really get off on wrecking sports and entertainment

only an insane person can't see where this is going, people turning away from olympic sports. Allowing it is suicide, they've already got enough problems

Go Gavin!

I'm okay with this

this guy was going to play women's AFL, basically a combat sport
that would have been fucking brutal to watch

Female Transvestites.

It's the exact equivalent of giving diet pills to anorexics.

Final bump until competition starts. The tranny lifts in the session that starts at 5:30pm Pacific time.

Ah good, ill be home from work for this.

I fucked up, the 5:30pm Pacific is the SHW men. The SHW women are at 2pm Pacific, so it's a bit earlier.

Hope you can still catch it.

Where can this be viewed?

The eyes there are shot from different angles giving a false impression of diversity.

Just so Holla Forums knows, Gavin's father is owner of a large cereal company and a politician in Jew Zealand. Can't wait to see the salt later today.

teamusa.org/USA-Weightlifting/Features/2017/November/27/Team-USA-Lift-Times-and-ESPN3-Links
or "view live" ESPN and scroll down

the brown eyes? I could not find close up pictures of African eyes. They don't exist. Only the eyes of whites.

Anyone else in here watching fat women lift?

Livestream link:
teamusa.org/USA-Weightlifting/live

The tranny just opened with 120KG good lift

America took gold. 126 kg.

127* kg and tranny ended second. clean and jerk coming up in a bit

I love the way that Hungarian chick ran up to congratulate Robles in the warmup room. Literally so thankful that a woman won!

That 2nd place means that Gavin will take home a Silver Medal from this event at least - he may still also medal in the Clean & Jerk and may even medal in the Total Combined even without placing 1-3rd in the Jerk

Yeah still chance of gold for C/J and total.
Believe it or not but since its such a small circle most of the participants know each other and are usually very friendly and well mannered with oneanother. Weightlifting scene is nice.

that chance is gone.

He's got Silver in Snatch and Bronze in Total. Two medals.
Victory for LGTEBEWONGESGDOSEATE women everywhere!

Correction, since the Egyptian missed her lift, Gavin has SILVER in BOTH Snatch and Total.

please kill yourself in front of merkel

Can we meme Russia and China Getting USgay from the Olympics for cheating by letting men compete against women?