Colombia deports israel citizen who engaged in illegal activities

noticias.caracoltv.com/colombia/cayo-israeli-que-armaba-orgias-con-drogas-y-menores-en-taganga
archive.is/KQKZz

Links in Spanish, basically for reference. I am Colombian, and this made the big news. This is the translated article:

These news have had a major impact here, with many people already calling jews pedos and degenerates. I feel really bad and angered for the victims of his disgusting actions, but as a Colombian, it fills me with hope that my people are finally opening their eyes to the JQ.

bump for redpills

Israel can't catch a break recently. Destruction looming for the kikes.

They're probably going to get steamrolled by Iran and Syria, we just need to make sure the kikes in the west all go there.

Well I personally think Mueller is about to uncover everything from JFK until now. But that's just me. That would easily sow Israel's destruction.

Should have executed him, he will be treated well in Israel.

Not really surprised by the extradition, but I'm surprised by how fast is it happening.
If once in Isreal he's free (because he didn't do anything wrong from their "choosen people" perspective: he didn't jew other jews, only gentile cattle) it will be proof that as a state Israel doesn't exist and it's only a HQ for international jewry.

Based Spanish rape-babies?

Nothing new under the sun; kikes have been using South America as a playground for decades. WLP did a show about an incident where a member of the Israeli consulate in Brazil (IIRC) was basically operating the consulate building as a part-time resort for Jewish kiddie fiddlers but got off with a slap on the wrist in Israel after being whisked away there in the night to avoid his arrest by the local authorities.

Bump for based Columbians

BEN GARRISON

KKK
KKK
KKK
KKK
KKK
KKK
KKK
KKK
KKK
KKK
KKK
KKK

How many days in Israeli prison does this get you?

So they are letting him free in other words

He probably has fiends in high places, you know how these things go.
SOMEONE tried to warn the Colombian people, but as usual, they didn't listen.

Hi OP, always nice to meet another Colombian in here.
Serious question, do you think we'll ever get to kill Venezuelans in our lifetime?

Don't be such a faggot.
They were once a part of the same country. Killing people from Venezuela–while they are commies–would be like a brother war in Europe.

They should have suicided him.

Bump for exposing the jew pedo.
OP, how long has this shit been going on for?

We should track the story and see what happens to him. If he's just let go then it'd be a huge redpill to put in peoples faces

Look at the shit the jewish degenerates pull in india

they are a pest

Filthy Jews

What do they pull in India?

These events, parties with "human trafficking, drug trafficking and sexual tourism including minors" are exactly the sort where blackmail recording of potentially powerful people take place. The properties of this guy should be searched in minute detail to find incriminating evidence on other local jews or on the occasional ceo/lawyer/politician goyim who was "exceptionally" invited there to have fun.

He is going to walk free. What are they thinking?

The article states there were kike vets involved in that shit, maybe we could get some dirt on them.

apparently he's wanted in pissrael for drogas