VN Thread

So I just finished Steins Gate, and goddamn was it good. Is the sequel any good? or should I pass on it.

End your fucking life

Supposedly it's even better.
I'm waiting for its release.
I enjoyed the fact that all endings were enjoyable.
I was surprised at how heart wrenching the whole thing was. I did not expect feels going into it.

I know, I came for the art and stayed for the feels

Didn't play the sequel either but you are full of shit. It's has a super ultra fucking slow start. I mean Nitro+ is famous for slow start games that then get rolling into a "What the fuck am I reading" tier territory but this one takes the cake. Five hours. It takes nearly five fucking hours for the plot to finally start going somewhere.

I get it that they want to make us get used to and relate to the characters but god fucking damn. Two hours is more than enough for that. Entertainment media that goes "it gets better later man!" is cancer in general.

Also the way to get the best ending is so fucking cryptic and nonsensical that I gave up and looked it up eventually.

I still got my satisfaction but this is not the best the developer has to offer, try Song of Saya or Deus Ex Machina Demonbane instead.

will do, thank you Char.

Steins Gate zero is good but I don't read JPN well enough to play it fully so I'm waiting for English release.

end your life

don't make me suck your dick

that's a good one.

Easy solution there user.
Just learn Japanese. I know you can do it.

This VN made by the spics was pretty good.

I should write a VN about cute girls.

not video games

It was, too bad they self censored over a few snowflakes getting triggered over 1 scene.

You should.
If it's good I'd ata the very least play it.
It can't be that hard to make a VN, can it?

What was it and how did they censor it?

I thought the 3rd part was still pretty lewd.

I think it was Alma's freakout scene where she screams about how shes not some whore like other girls. I dont know what they did to change it. But there was a few articles of it at the time.

nitroplus only provided assets, everything else was 5pb.

I'd give chaos;head a play first, the only english version is an english patch that's been since taken down though from the translators' site, on the original PC game
definitive edition or official translation probably never ever, like the rest of the science adventure series
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:439a11e90a927bfc24744a4ffdf8d2e5326d3658&dn=CHAOS%3bHEAD&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

check out these subhuman trips

I finished it the other day also op
I still cant decide if I wanna take the risk of masturbating to Tutturu

like if she is actually retarded that isnt cool

Didn't you post like 2 weeks ago asking if she was a spacker?
I'm sure we told you that she isn't actually a tard, more of a turbo ditz. Though the two conditions are very similar.