Wes Goodman facing 30 sexual misconduct accusations

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/wes-goodman-anti-lgbt-republican-ohio-sex-man-office-sexual-misconduct-accusations-gay-a8068671.html
archive.is/M4O8Y

According to the IJR, Mr Goodman would regularly contact men, usually aged between 18 and 24 and in the Republican movement, on Facebook Messenger.
The conversations frequently turned sexually explicit, with Mr Goodman sending suggestive messages and photos of his genitalia on Snapchat, reports the website.
One alleged victim, who wished to remain anonymous, told the IJR he received a friend request from Mr Goodman, who started discussing “various political things” before a two weeks later asking for the man’s Snapchat details.
“He constantly sent me Snaps and was always commenting on my stories,” the victim said. “He also asked how much 'p***y' I was getting and wondering what I was doing on Friday and Saturday nights.”

Dozens of men shared similar experiences of their online encounters with Mr Goodman, according to the IRJ.
The politician was also accused of groping an 18-year-old student in 2015 after a fundraiser, according to the Washington Post.
Mr Goodman, whose Twitter biography describes him as “Christian. American. Conservative. Republican. Husband to @Beth1027”, has regularly claimed "natural marriage" occurs between a man and a woman.
"Healthy, vibrant, thriving, values-driven families are the source of Ohio's proud history and the key to Ohio's future greatness,” his campaign website said.
“The ideals of a loving father and mother, a committed natural marriage, and a caring community are well worth pursuing and protecting."
The website has now been taken offline.
Mr Goodman, who has been described as a “conscience of the conservative movement”, announced in a statement on Thursday that he was stepping down.
“We all bring our own struggles and our own trials into public life," he said.
"That has been true for me, and I sincerely regret that my actions and choices have kept me from serving my constituents and our state in a way that reflects the best ideals of public service.
"For those whom I have let own, I’m sorry. As I move onto the next chapter of my life, I sincerely ask for privacy for myself, my family, and my friends".

Should fags remain closeted and overcome their deviance, or just not bother?

funny if true

Ive heard but never seen the source - that Rockwell was of the opinion fags had to sort themselves out, and if they couldnt fix their degeneracy they should be put to death.

This is why you dont go around sucking cock while pretending to be pro-family etc.

OP is misleading. It assumes this is true. The fact that it happened in a swing state like Ohio is (((pure coincidence))) I'm sure. In the off chance you see this message Goodman, don't cuck.

This guy sounds like an unknowing bomb left to fest by (((them))) for future use. They used him. Degenerate anons, even FORMER degenerate anons, they will use that degeneracy against you later.

With that said, fuck this faggot. He deserves this.

Old news is old.

Is there any proof behind this to prove it's not another left/jew "oy vey everyone that hates x is actually x themselves" plot? Why is britbongistan reporting on this in the first place?

I suspect its more (((oy vey, this pro life epitome of religious right is a faggot, lets sit on this until we can detonate this bomb later when expedient for us)))

Should have ran as a democrat.

Ran as a democrat and married an abortion (((doctor)). This would never be a story then.

Goodman is a kike name.

funny, in that third pic you posted him and his wife look very Jewish.

Yeah that pic of his wife pinged my jewdar. desire_to_know_more_intensifies.gif

The original article they fucking text the cock sucker and he replied multiple times talking about cock, and that his wife and him wanted to fuck (a literal bisexual cuckold)

That female looks mighty semitic.

it reeks of Esther tactics. they were sending jewish boy after jewish boy after him.

khazar milkers :D

This fucker went to the same High school as me

IS THIS ONE OF THE NEVER TRUMPERS THAT ROGER STONE HINTED AT WOULD BE OUTED AS A SEXUAL DEVIANT THIS WEEK?

Many conservative republicans are aggressively homosexual. This is known.

As for this faggot being the ‘conscience’ of the movement? He’s just another cuckservative. He has no accomplishments or distinguishing mentions, only that the Family Research Council figured out he was a faggot in 2015 and withdrew their support.