Hideo kojima

twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en

What a fucking loser… Why everybody like this guy?

How is he still alive Holla Forums?

Konami did nothing wrong.

Greatest game director of all time. Plebes just can't handle video games that are actually art.

Kojima is a mediocre game designer, he is idealized because gamers care more about story and art style than game mechanics.

Kek

Guess Cuckjima can't handle his own shit since he barely makes games.

tfw you will never be as chad as this fucking nip

Sad!

Time to eat a bullet or wise up, user.

Kojima's movies are an equivalent to capeshit, or redditshit at best.

If Kojima is so bad, how do you explain MGS and MGS3 being so good?
It's a true mistery to me. Maybe he is just the classic japanese author going crazy after finding out that being famous in Japan doesn't mean becoming a real human being but still being an ant under the emperor and the yakuzas.

What do you think? Please help my research

e's my faybrit quinoa dyrebtur 2bh

Sudocuck is already crying about it.

Tomokazu Fukushima.

MORE HITOMI

lmao@unerd

Thank you. I knew there had to be a decent explanation.

Like this user said
Plus having a team of genuinely talented video game designers who knew how make video games around Kojima's hack film making techniques and direction. He also wasn't a high level executive when making MG1 and 2 and MGS1-3, so he had people to answer to and know when to tell him no. Then MGS5 came along, by then he was Executive Vice President and Corporate Officer of Konami. And we know what happened there.

4 years late, fucking Holla Forumstards

They aren't. MGS are reddit shit.

Gene did nothing wrong. Also…
>The endings of MGS5:PP
I think Kojima misses Fukushima

He's past his prime.

And what about The Phantom Pain?

bUY HIS mASTERPIECE

This really isn't just a problem with just kojima, but the video games industry and ultimately entertainment as a whole. One person should not become the face of a series, especially when it's a big project with ideas being flung around and everyone playing a part.

Except Kojima doesn't say that. He plasters his name all over stuff so people are naturally going to go MUH BASED KOJIMA. Someone like Kamiya keeps telling people to stop putting him above the rest of the team.

lel
that fits way too well

I know, I was just making the point it was also an industry problem, and that hackeo isn't the only one responsible.

Who?

What's the other 30%?

Your hero just said DMC needs to turn up the realism for the western audience, he's so out of the loop that DMC5 is going to be a japanese DmC. And he's still responsible for platinum churning out korra, tmnt, anarchy and starfox inb4 fanfiction explaining it's actually secret ghostwriters making those

His bantz alone is worth all those shitty games.

Fukushima.

Maestro has yet to make a bad game. Stay salty Holla Forumseddit.

Hah, good goymers have the lowest fucking standards.

MGS1 is not good. It's a game of little ideas that don't fucking go anywhere and then just disappear. It's like the first third of a game. The story is just full of pointless bullshit and cheesy plot twists that aren't even clever.
MGS3 is probably the highlight of the series, though, but at that point Kojimbo just stopped caring about MGS and whatever 2deep4u bullshit he was moving towards in MGS2.

lol fag