This is a 4chan to Holla Forums image conversion thread...

This is a 4chan to Holla Forums image conversion thread. I will be posting all my recently saved 4chan images and resaving them with 8ch filenames so people don't call me out. I suggest you do the same. It sucks when some faggit acts all elitist and figures out you're from cuckchan and ad hominems just to point this out. Feel free to save my images as well.

Holy shit, what are you doing? What board do you think you're on? Kill yourself.

why does it matter what board I'm on?

They're still shitty, unfunny memes that only a cuckchanner would post so the filename doesn't matter.
Also, if I ever see one of the above images posted, on any board, I will call you out and post a screencap of this thread.

you dumb faggits like to act all elitist but you can't even stay on topic

There is no topic here you stupid fucking nigger.

it's clear you have to go back

Or you could just give your files actual names and lurk more newfag.

i would rather just blend in thanks though

Shit images

You do realize that Holla Forums filenames are just sha256sums, right? You can do it yourself. Are you too retarded, or just a Windows user?

Really makes you think. Thanks for the heads-up though. Now we can easily identify anyone who posts shit like this as a cuckchan rapefugee and dismiss whatever he has to say.

Shit, that's a good idea. I gotta hook up my old HD to this comp so I can do the same.

das rite
reborted

What's the point of converting all your shit pics when you're just gonna stand out like a sour thumb anyway by posting shit like "D-don't be so elitist you guys" and other halfchan faggotry?

Shitpost our illustrious and peaceful board

Holla Forums has been so fucking great lately, what happened?

Halfchan servers were attacked by turkroaches
And all the other vermin came here to shitpost extensively, see Holla Forums, Holla Forums, here

We hit critical mass. This is the tipping point. Holla Forums has broken through into a new paradigm.

yes yes 8ch is so much better than cuckchan I love waifu threads and Holla Forums threads