I've been mostly an imageboard user since 2010, but wonder if Reddit is a better place after all

I've been mostly an imageboard user since 2010, but wonder if Reddit is a better place after all.

I see halfchan Holla Forums being fast and maybe being at best 10k users, but then you realize /r/gaming has fucking 12 millions.

Is reddit a better place for being a shill?

Serious question.

Define "shill"

Shill: actually shilling products hoping a specific audience will buy them based off your shilling,
Reddit is the way to go.

Shill: discussing video games that the hivemind/someone doesn't like.
/vg/ on halfchan is the way to go.

8ch Holla Forums is basically just for shitposting toward everything.
Halfchan Holla Forums is basically just very entry level baiting and nintendo circlejerking.

And that's sorta it.

Reddit is all good goys, of course it's a better place to shill.

This place is dead. There's only a handful of people here at any given time. Tiny subreddits for a random failing F2P game on steam have more activity. Gamergate now lives at kotakuinaction and on twitter.

The ultimate way to be is to stop discussing video games with other people and make your own taste.

marketing of stuff I make.

Kill Yourself.

We have IDs you know.

Reddit then, for sure.
Also youtube and facebook.

…ok?
So?

The only thing shilling would get you here is either being called a faggot or being given advice on how to make your product less shit. So long as there's no thought crimes Reddit is where you shill.

Fuck off, shill.

Why would it matter? I've been around since the start of SA and then the start of 4chan, and I can tell you it's never been worse for imageboards. Reddit is already the majority here. You can tell by all the normalfag shit like the election.

This place might have gone to hell in 2 years time, but it's still miles ahead of anywhere else

sorry, but I mean this thread is about being a shill, not for average discussions.

The fuck is with all the shit threads recently? Are we dying?

What do you make?

gaymus.

Are you this faggot?

maybe.

I've used imageboards since 2004 and reddits interface is a clusterfuck and the retarded system of votes and karma only serve to encourage circlejerks.

Not that the anonymity here really dissuades that either; people want to fit in wherever they are, its just that here, rather than being downvoted, youll be called mean names and try to be outed in future threads.

They both beget certain content and posters. I wouldn't say one were inherently better than the other in that sense, youll simply see different things on either, but the clean and simple usage of imageboards will always make them better to me.

Good gaymes?

Why would you make yet another blog thread?

not yet, still working on it.

because I have nowhere else to go.