Texas woman accused of mailing bombs to King Nigger, Cripplefaggot

By: EMILY SCHMALL, Associated Press
POSTED: NOV 24 2017 11:11AM CST
VIDEO POSTED: NOV 24 2017 11:48AM CST
>Investigators say Julia Poff, 46, also mailed a bomb to the Social Security Administration Commissioner.
archive.fo/rJwsO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3gZjV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kike free first post

Is it time for us to step it up?
Wait how did she get obongo's address?

pretty sure it wouldnt be hard to look it up. I mean they get Secret Service protection but their whereabouts arent classified. Hell you could visit bill clinton if you wanted to..his house that is but getting past the gates is another thing.

I'm sure this totally went down the way the official narrative says, sure, just like 9/11 and Kennedy.

My parents live in Waller now, after being displaced by Harvey, and I'm told it's a tiny spit of land with nothing around. Chances are she didn't go to the local library and just googled it instead.

Meant sage ffff. Anyways it's not hard to find public official's addresses.

wish she was my mom tbh

You're still called President after out of office

She's way out of age for motherhood. I suppose she knew that herself, and figured she'd go out with a "bang". God bless her.

I said MY mom, not my kids' mom

So this guys a kike, right? What a lucky SOB.

Is this the power of radical centrist extremism?

(((Republican Governor)))
This the power of third position.

The same "republican" who withheld aid for a hurricane-stricken smalltown over their neutrality with israel.

more info on this?

Just as bad user, he's a zionist. This is the same asshole who denied Dickerson, TX relief funds because the town didn't like (((them))). Sure he gave every Texan the right to carry a bowie knife, katana etc. But that doesn't change the fact that he's a zionist.

Here you go
archive.is/3gZjV
ALSO TO ALL FELLOW TEXASANONS, VOTE LARRY KILGORE FOR GOVERNOR IN THE MIDTERMS! FUCK GREG CUCKETT!

This fine woman is vid related.

Fucking cat ladies, for christs skae.

'MAGIC CAT HAIR SAVES THE DAY

Yeah no. Some fuckery going on here to be sure.

Some fuckery afoot checked

Do the glow in the darks have some veterinarian database of all the pets or something?

Sadly it's the first thing I questioned too. If someone, not me!! were playing with bombs, like sending one, you'd want it just right for what/who. Set smaller test ones build upward. But Unabomber had brains, uncle Teddy 's words ring true til this very day. unapologetic supporter Being a board of peace I obviously don't endorse such antics… But go right or don't.

Please anchor this, I need more

Why would you want it anchored?

Why do i get feeling there is more to this story?

so what did she do wrong?

She fucked up the bomb, but that's to be expected for a woman. In the end, she was probably doing this as some form of self-sacrifice, seeing as her baby oven is clearly past its possible usage.

She saw Ahmed's clock and thought she could improve.

Does that put white cat ladies on the same intellectual ranking as the shitskin clock tinkerers?

>You're still called President after out of office
fixed that for you.

Was she retarded enough to write her own address though?

I think she just wrote "Piece of Shit Crypto-Muz Who Managed to Somehow Do a WORSE Job Than Dubya" on the package and the U.S. postal service did the rest.

Which is pants-shittingly retarded. If you're no longer the president, then you're no longer the president. Why should you get to retain a title like that?

Joking as you are, it is Texas. Some postal deadend probably saw a package for Obabo, and gave it the solute.

Jesus. Why the fuck would Texas have a God damn law like that. Fucking ZOGniggers.

Anti-(((Israel))) policies are anti-Texas policies, and (((we))) will not tolerate such actions against (((an important ally))).
t. Greg "FDR" Abbott

Obviously, the bomb didn't go off.

Politicians like it because of the revolving door.

USPS workers are paid handsomely for their education level, they get every holiday off and unlike most jobs nowadays they get a pension.

Did that user ever get a job as a mailman?

"bombs using a cigarette box, salad dressing cap, and cellphone"

wat?

You heard me. Deadend.

Cellphone is either called, or somehow provides the electronic ignition. Cigarette box will hold the secondary explosive, salad dressing cap is the primary. Cell phone ignites primary, primary ignites secondary, secondary kills/maims. Probably has shrapnel in there too. Nuts, bolts… pebbles.

Everything short of that seriously just makes the kike look awful, to any oblivious normalfag. These Hollywood writers have no sense of subtlety.

It was done by Oliver Stone IIRC and it actually makes the kike look like he provoked it in a lot of points. In Vid related (if its the right one) he goes on about a story where he supposedly visited auschwitz and picked up a star and hes holding the star in his hands thinking about some poor kid he made up that never existed, and hes actually just holding his coffee cup. (which implies he made the whole story up and is lying). Now that is respectable.

Oh, and its based on a real story about The Order, and a real kike who ended up getting shot for race baiting.

The worst part is that you're too sane to comprehend it. They want you to feel for his lies because of muh holohoax. All of his antsy acts are just the way chosenites act, and they want you to accept that. Unbelievable.

Yes, he said so in the 10000000 get thread.

You should watch the rest of the movie. It has a happy ending.

They play sad music, and expect you to cry over the pox's diminishing. Right?
I can not enjoy this propaganda even in jest, for I know there must be some fool ingesting it in stern.

I really enjoyed the miniseries holocaust with James Woods in it, he plays a kike who goes off to camp. Its supposed to be anti-white propaganda, but it was great. Youd hate it though, I guess.