Lolol

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YhnfU
archive.is/MVfd8
archive.is/62xvF
archive.is/Kes32
archive.is/oLMHs
archive.is/QNacy
ftnnews.com/accommodation/33280-poland-s-hospitality-industry-continues-its-growth-in-2017.html?eprivacy=1
telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/poland/wroclaw/articles/wroclaw-dwarves-the-anti-communist-protest-movement-tourist-map-why-history/
facebook.com/Dom-Polski-140262006524489/
archive.is/JWOm4
limpehft.blogspot.si/2013/12/understanding-modern-racism-in-poland.html?m=1
archive.is/ajuAl
badassoftheweek.com/hussars.html
youtu.be/aEE8IM3ukC8
archive.is/invmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poles and magyars are the only sane ones left in the world right now.

Glad you made a separate thread. I posted the news in the (((EU))) threatens to punish Poland

At one point, that would've been redudant, because they would've been all the same. Sadly, now communism extends beyond Jews & traitors as well.

KURWA

They are going to get fucked hard unfortunately. We have way too many Jews in our Parliament.

STRONK

Do something about that.

MY SIDES…. THEY JUST DIED IN YOUR ARMS TONIGHT, MUST'VE BEEN SOMETHING YOU SAID

archive.is/YhnfU
The ADL is urging Polish authorities to investigate the illegal and anti-Semitic banner at the hostel and take appropriate action against those responsible,” the Jewish organization said in a statement.

I'm not Polish, but, for all your white kin out here I'd like to say, I've never been more proud of a people in my life.
I'm sincerely impressed with your people, your guts, and your moral compass.

Thank you all, from the bottom of my Celt/Germanic heart. If any of you want to marry my daughter, I'd be proud.

GLORY TO POLAND!!!

Bit redundant, isn't it?

Based Poland

XPELLED 360

IT SOUNDS LIKE A TERRORISTIC REGIME HAS TAKEN OVER POLAND

How will they take over it?
my guess is using financial system and infiltration of government. If that doesn't work I suspect Nato/russian invastion.
Germany is too cucked to take over anything Nato might be too weak hence they might use Russia.

I meant to say something similar. Extremely proud of Poland.
My Slavic brothers

gotta cover all your bases, user

Anyone can make a mistake.
It's the attempt to rectify that mistake that matters.

:^]

GLORY TO POLAND

Literally 6 gorillion hours in paint.

(nice)
What's the name of that style of armor? It's so fucking sexy.

After going through my folder there is no picture that can express the amount of Keks I'm experiencing right now.
/r/ help

>At the rally, Rybak called for violence against leftists, while in two separate videos that emerged, he could be seen calling Polish First Lady Agatha Kornhauser-Duda a “Jew,” as well as going on an anti-Semitic rant outside a synagogue.

My sides have gone intergalactic.
Archives of lulz preserved in jars of sweet sweet honey to last you through the winter

archive.is/MVfd8

archive.is/62xvF

archive.is/Kes32

archive.is/oLMHs

archive.is/QNacy

ftnnews.com/accommodation/33280-poland-s-hospitality-industry-continues-its-growth-in-2017.html?eprivacy=1

Winged Hussars

Oh fuck, this just keeps getting better and better.

DO YOU KNOW HOW OFFENSIVE YOU ARE BRING GOYS?!

Now excuse me while I lynch an effigy of Haman.

PRAISE KEK

Why is there an American flag on the jew’s head?

this is too fucking good

The Polish city that's home to 163 anti-communist dwarves
telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/poland/wroclaw/articles/wroclaw-dwarves-the-anti-communist-protest-movement-tourist-map-why-history/

Not all traitors are communists or jews
Not all communists are jews
Not all jews are communists

Not all jews are traitors

Do you really want to know, friendo?

A NA DRZEWACH ZAMIAST LIŚCI, BĘDĄ WISIEĆ KOMUNIŚCI
On the trees instead of leaves we will hang all communists

Winged Hussars. Elite Polish cavalry from the middle ages.

And on the trees, instead of leaves, (((communists))) will be hanging

There is nothing illegal about putting up a banner like that, what are the Jews smoking? It would be illegal if it was an insult but this is clean and put up on private property.

this is what being a christian country does to you

Communist constitution we have currently prevents service providers from denying service for certain reasons.
It should be redone from scratch, alternatively the 1935 constitution was alright with some changes.
It had a nice loophole where you could deny anyone political rights "for threats to national interest", but not for sex/ethnicity reasons ( (((league of nations))) made it so every non-pole was to go to LoN instead of Polish authorities if soemthing happened to him, so imagine jew from buttfuck-nowhere got in a bumfight with a Pole from the same area and these two hobos would go to (((league of Nations))) court to solve the issue.

Worst bait of all time or just a misunderstanding?

I wanna go to Poland now. Visit the sightseeing camps, sleep in this hostel.

Do you expect we take you seriously still?
That ended when we killed ctr. You are a laughing stock. Lurk Holla Forums for 5 years before making a post on this board again

GLORY TO POLAND

(checked)
Pretty based, but they will get fucked by jewdicial system for (((discrimination)))

same
facebook.com/Dom-Polski-140262006524489/

We should show some good ratings and support, are there any other sites Polish bros

GLORY TO POLAND

>facebook.com/Dom-Polski-140262006524489/
It's like pottery

With Poland trolling LIKE A BOSS CHAMPION and Trump trolling WH, I feel like Holla Forums has become real life

GLORY TO POLAND

Poland isn't based

shoo shoo

be advised:
marathon kwetching
archive.is/JWOm4

I know that name.
THREAD THEME

What is the address? We have to make this place legendary

SŁAWA WIELKIEJ LECHII

I'm in love

ALL jews are Edomites Rev 2:9 and 3:9 (KJV) descendants of Jacob's brother Esau/Edom who mated with Caananite and Hittite wives, dna traceable back to Cain betrothed of the serpent. Edomites mostly possess blood type factor RH-, and some with higher concentrations can shapeshift.
critter hybrids
(((synagogue of satan)))

Poland is steadily ranking high on the bad goy / based charts.
Since nov 11 and this
It's undisputed #1

Gofundme for the guy?

V4 FTW

seems like a misunderstanding…yours

GLORY TO POLAND

Try to re-read American history. They have always been the personal army of the jew. They are the reason we are not living in post-war natsoc utopia.
Some of us hope that some day America will expell and hang it's jewish masters, like even Hitler and others hypothesized , but right now and for the last 100 years, America has always done the dirty work for the chosen people.

(checked)

GLORY TO POLAND

what the fuck are you checking retard

This aside, I'd like to say I'm extremely thankful to Poland. There were certainly times when it would be easier to just conform to the madness we are subjected to. But I never did. I thought of Poland and said fuck what anyone thinks do what's right inside. fuck yeah we are going to win this.

GLORY TO POLAND

Ѕ L Д Щ Д

GLORY TO POLAND

GLORY TO POLAND

witnessed!

the Jewish couple both look like trannies.

glory to Poland hehh hee ehhh….

maybe it is coal that protects us from jewish death rays and removes soy from our bodies?

10 Month Jail for hurting the tender feelings of Jews

Yeah totally funny being looked away for burning his own property in public at legal demonstration.

Based Poland the last hope for Europe

Poland did nothing of that, Polish imposter are stealing the glory of Hungary and little Mazedonia.

Poland let Chechen terrorist into the EU They are not one bit better than the Greeks.

There is the Neocohen link between Caucasus/Georgia, Ukraine /Shakashvili, and Poland/Apelbaum, England kavkas.org, (((Beresovski))) and the US terror strategy against first Russia and second Europe.

Hello Shlomo
Kosher Reich 2, like it has been before, when the Jews did run the Polish kingdom and Reszpolita.

Trash and old furniture

Why do they all have double chins?

checking while negating sage is quite exceptional
newfag

I seriously want to have a couple weeks vacation in Poland and Hungary now tbh.
>t. Burger don't hate me bro

Poland gives me hope. Stay strong Polbros.

Is it bad form to check your own dubs?

You didn't enter to save anything, only to destroy for your jewish overlords.

sorry fam, but the UK had a mutual assistance treaty with Poland and France.

Did it now?
Thanks for the help then, glad you gave us away to Stalin because he a gud boi who dindu nuffins.
We shouldn't have cracked Enigma, if only Piłsudski didn't die of cancer so soon.

doesn't really have anything to do with what I said
the reason for entering the war is irreverent to what happened later

Moje miasto. Dobrze widzieć tu kogoś z Wro.

I work in Wrocław, I live in a tiny town (~500 people) about 80km from Wro and travel by train everyday.
chcesz sie spotkac ? lol

GLORY TO POLAND

SVESLAVENSKI POVRATAK
V kameňoch je zapísané,
a v krvi našich otcov podpísané.
Zaspievané skrz vietor a dážď,
po veky tajomne bolo snívané.

Огњем је у ноћи запламтело
и песмом вука светом пренело.
Муњом сјајном небом разгласило,
да никада није то нестало.

Teraz powracamy, ognie rozpalamy,
wielkich przodków wysławiamy.
Teraz powracamy, ofiary składamy,
ponownie swych Bogów wychwalamy

Da se vračamo, srečni pojemo,
se pri starem izviru napajamo.
Da se vračamo, Mater prosimo,
da nikoli več ne odidemo.

U stijenama je zapisano
I krvlju djedova potpisano
Vjetrovima, daždom otpjevano
Vjekovima tajno dosanjano.

Ognjem je u noći zaplamtjelo
I pjesmom vuka svijetom prenijelo
Munjom sjajnom nebom razglasilo
Da nikad nije sve to nestalo.

Da se vraćamo, vatre palimo
I svoje slavne pretke štujemo.
Da se vraćamo, žrtve dajemo
Opet bogove stare hvalimo.

Da se vraćamo, sretni pjevamo
Na izvoru se starom pojimo.
Da se vraćamo, Majku molimo
Da nikada više ne odemo.

So why does Poland repeat the same error again and again? Today it follows the plans of the (((USA))) and their Neocohen overlords like yesterday.

retarded d&c trolling. Stick a torpedo up your fucking ass
Here's your (You)

Sieg Heil

That's ok if you're white
A time will come for your country too

I've never seen Breslau spelt like that before.

Jest nas tu więcej. Shadilay!

Have you seen "it's ok to be white" posters in Wrocław? We should cooperate and make it more popular because 30 of my posters is not enough. Print as many posters as possible and stick it on every popular location. We have to redpill people kurwa

Plebeian.

I didnt, but that's because I'm not walking around wrocław, just going from the train station to the office and back to the train station. I thought of plastering some posters, but I didn't think about It's Okay To be White. I don't think there's much anti white sentiment in Poland (yet… and hopefuly it will never come) I thought something more verbose, about the kikes. Another thing is that It's Okay To Be White is American thing and I'd like some polish propaganda. To a third party who might have seen heard about these posters abroad it might seems like some organized shilling instead of a honest message.

Problem, they all have the sharpie eyebrows Pedowood propaganda has made a thing. Why do girls hate natural beauty and instead butcher their faces?

Kekked hard.
But really, fuck smog. I live in Ursus, one of the most gassed parts of Warsaw. We breathe reused room air, and move from room to room using air purifier in turbo mode with open windows. Doesn't do any good to my pregnant wife either.

That banner is literally too spicy.

ร ђ ค ๔ เ ɭ ค ץ

Awesome. It's nice to see there are still some sane countries in the world.

POLAND NO

GLORY TO POLAND

we were on the wrong side of history in 1939
not this time

glory to Polan

jestesmy wszedzie

hello from Polak in the USA, kurwa

GLORY TO POLAND

archive.is/ajuAl

LMFAO

Checked
Kind of redundant. Just say kikes and it's a catch-all.

Wew.

badassoftheweek.com/hussars.html if anybody is curious to read about it.

Sounds like it'd make a great fil…*Suddenly remembers the steaming pile of horseshit that has become modern day Hollywood*… err, nevermind. They'd probably make it a movie about how it's a tragedy the mudslimes didn't take Vienna.

Hoo boy, have I got a genre for you.

GLORY TO POLAND

excellence
youtu.be/aEE8IM3ukC8

ALL STAR SLAVIC REMOVAL ACCORDION SQUADS
COMING SOON

GLORY TO POLAND

SHADILAY, MAN IN GRAY

Fuck commies.

It's the basketball they used for the head.

Good. When I lived in Greece & E. Europe about 15 years ago the hostels will full of pseudo-hippies and guys playing the sensitive artist angle to fuck stupid traveling girls. 8 out of 10 people you would meet would turn out to be insufferable cunts. I can't imagine how shitty the SJW hordes traveling in Europe are now. The shitskin hordes they love so much have destroyed most of the countries worth traveling in, so maybe they'll get raped and killed by their own "diversity".

Reported.

WTF, why are niggers traveling at all, let alone to Poland?

(1)

Yes. In summer I have seen nigger kissing with white girl, could be polish or czech (it was on border tourist place).

(1)

That probably has more to do with rapefugee seepage rather than nigger tourism. There's always going to be some trashy, drunken white girl who literally fucks anything in every country. The one you saw probably ended up in a ditch.

Sounds more like a made up nigger fantasy.

checked

Niggers

Bump

GLORY TO POLAND

poland should annex germany

Perhaps they are wondering why you would gas a man before shaving off his hair.

Why open windows? Do you burn mineral coal indoors? Even if you do that you should be aware that the air purifier will not do much good if you have open windows. Cheapest solution is gas mask with particle filter. Dont forget to change filters as they clog up.

Są tu wogóle jacyś polacy czy same zjeby co walą gruche do pseudopatryiotów?

Kikes make a big deal out of everything, don't they?

'REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Germany was invaded first.

Are there any based movies about the battle in 1683? English perhaps?

GLORY TO POLAND
Sage for doublepost

dubs of truth checked

definitely,

so I've checked them for you

So many people confusing the Monaco flag with the Polish one. Get your flags straight

Hope this helps
:
SLAVIC FORCE | SLOVANSKA SILA | PROUD AND STRONG
Sláva Rodu! Sláva Slovanom!

- HELL MARCH _ Polish Army Piekielny marsz 2017 HD
Source: ANINDYA's INFOCUS YouTube channel

- Fight 5 of the TFC Event 2 Psycho Fans (Chorzow, Poland) vs Wisemen (Gothenburg, Sweden)
Source: Tfc Poland YouTube channel

- Victory Day Russian Army Parade 2015 HD Hell march
Source: fotolivos1 YouTube channel

- КОЗАЦЬКИЙ МАРШ (Ukrainian Cossack Marсh)
Source: Dan Chenko YouTube channel

- Slavic battle reenactment
Source: Pan-Slavism Facebook page

- Jan III Sobieski attacks the Turkish army at Vienna from the Kahlenberg
Source: AvariceUntied YouTube channel

- Fedor Emelianenko ● Best KnockoutsHighlights ★ HD
Source: Tikky YouTube channel

- Russian Spetsnaz Special Forces спецназ (1080p HD) (English Subtitles)
Source: RussiasNumber1 YouTube channel

Music:
Slavic Battle March - Slavic Affairs

Absolute madman
archive.is/invmk

GLORY TO POLAND

currently serving jail term for inciting racial hatred

Oleg you are drunk

e robim jakiś meetup w wwa xd

o w kurew zauwazylem ze to stary fred. ale bede go sprawdzal, takze jak ktos chetny to prosze napisac :-)

(checked)
He's right you know

Glory to Poland!

Why did they ban jews three times?

Russia does stupid shit while Jews are in power
Germany does stupid shit while Jews are in power
USA does stupid shit with Jews in power
Britain does a lot of stupid shit with Jews in power

Funny thing is, the moment Jews start to lose power in a country, that nation's people start thinking for themselves.

We really have to remove these fucking niggers from our countries. I can't take much more of uppity niggers.

Slavic Master race when.

No siema Chaimie, jak pogoda w Tel-Aviwie?

at first i thought the 3rd thumbnail was ryba covered in blood while holding a sabre

==SOON==

Ja blisko jestem

if we could only have the same happen in san francisco… oh my almonds roast just at the thought