Kike media pressuring judges to stop enforcing law on violent niggers

archive.fo/b2oaf from (((washington post)))

Kike media is kvetching that Philadelphia judges are enforcing the rule of law on one of their nigger golems.

>)))Brinkley(((, the judge, was placed under scrutiny and her Philadelphia home was scouted by (((news vans))). She was condemned by some on social media, where #JUSTICE4MEEK and #FREEMEEKMILL have been gaining traction.

OY VEY its not his fault, he didn't do nuffin

this nigger has a concealed gun without a license, which should be 10 years in prison because we don't need these violent animals around, then ignores his probation and doesn't understand when it gets extended. Now the jew media is trying to get the other blacks to chimp out on his behalf.

I hope Christ is real and these Jews burn eternally for what they've done.

chris was a stinking jew who got what he deserved for sedition and treason
The juden will burn but it won't be some sky heeb that does it. The heavy lifting is up to us.
SIEG HEIL
SHADILAY

Most nigs in my city can commit attempted murder by shooting somebody, get "aggravated assault", and get a mere slap on the wrist. Maybe do 2 years (10 months on good behavior).

this is what derailment looks like kiddies. fuck off you dirty kike.

Ain't no kikes here , not derailing. You're the one who flopped the Jesus card on the table pal.
Go be a Christcuck elsewhere

So I'm reading through the story and hit this interesting tidbit:

“Okay, suit yourself,” Brinkley said, according to Tacopina, who wasn’t in the meeting.

I was thinking "the nerve of these niggers trying to float that story." Then, I googled this pic of the judge and now I think it's true.

Christians have played a major part in creating the current system tbh. They laud the foundations for the multicultural agenda and without their doctrines it wouldn't have picked up as much steam. Sure, it is jews but don't forget that the Christian idol was a circumcised rabbi.

your first post had absolutely nothing to do with the OP. your attached pictures were unrelated to even your own post, which is a possible indication you're using them just to fit in.

and another. that makes three posts itt that have consisted of zero relevancy to the OP and provide zero potential for constructive or relevant discussion. they can only possibly serve as derailment.
if all you're gonna do is bitch about a specific religious doctrine then go make your own thread

My girlfriend, who doesn't actually browse Holla Forums, read your comments over my shoulder and said to me, "They don't belong here, do they?"

If your shilling is that obvious to normalfags, imagine what *we* think about it.

Christianity doesn't even follow Christ, so attacking him is just plain stupid. Even more so if you base your claims against Jesus on the false Biblical depiction of a Jewish Jesus.

OP, your quote selection and summary leaves a lot to be desired. Perhaps if you pulled the cock out of your mouth and focused on your OP first.

I'm sure Rabbi Jesus appreciates your continued support.

Wow, I just wanted to read a thread about how our legal system is getting derailed by inept liberal diversity pets, but instead it gets fully derailed into a religious debate. Well done, shills, and I hope you get gassed.

Hardly making a good argument there man.

Either you're derailing or you're so painfully new you weren't aware that fedora-tipping is babby's first D&C, so should you fuck off because you're kikes or fuck off because you forgot to lurk?

My fellow unit of individuality, it makes perfect sense to attack a given religion by taking a look at its Holy Text, but it doesn't make sense to actually take said Text at face value. Fact is that Christianity dropped the teachings of Christ long ago to instead conform to the Jewish laws of the demon (((YHWH))). I urge you to reconsider your efforts against Jesus and to instead shift your attention to the heart of the problem - (((YHWH)))

Also, polite sage for off-topic.

Fuck, I just woke up.

Good job retard.

He is. They will.

The video is relevant to OP. The first hour covers the black violence at venice beach and the police refusing to respond.

Thats how I feel about people that worship a semitic god.

The bible says he was a circumcised rabbi. It is clearly a semitic religion either way.

Fire-based death, and fire based torture, is of moloch. Don't feed a corpse.

Remove kikes, colonize space.

We should criminalize open encouragement to commit crimes through endorsement of criminals and their activity. Sort of like if you go around trying to have a child molesters charges dropped, you get treated like youre facilitating child abuse and promoting it. Nothing but a political pressure as an accessory to the crime.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY AMERICA YOU COMMIE NIGGER FAGGOT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

damn those dub dubs speak the truth. Checkeddd

No, let them run around and cause problems. We'll be shooting them for sport soon enough.

t. accelerationist

Check'd

Jesus wasn't a jew though. You may be one, but that doesn't me he is.

How is a circumcised rabbi not a jew?

War is coming.

checked
When I was a kid I assumed that this was the way law worked. If you're trying to help a criminal escape justice, are there no consequences?

Can we have laws against the media defending these niggers already? Every fucking time, literal criminal scum.

why?

You need only observe the existence of white liberals in south africa to know that accelerationism is a farce

He's anglo as fuck. If you couldn't tell he was white by his voice then you're the exact kind of soyboy we need out of the genepool at large.

That's a fucking banjo.

This is why.
I checked his claim, he isn't lying.

GTFO KIKES

how old were you when you first realized that you're a nigger?

There's a larger force at work here. I remember this bullshit in high school, the niggers could get away with anything while the whites would get suspended for fighting back.

It's important for us to remember that it isn't just society as a whole that is under pressure. They're putting a ton of weight on the judge because they know for a fact that other judges will capitulate.

Remember the migrant rape of a 6 year old in Idaho? The judge put a gag order on the family, those (((activist))) judges already have a strong foothold, now they're trying to cow all the others. It's a perfect place for leftist subversion, those positions are difficult to kick anyone out of and they're generally thought of as an arm of an objective justice system rather than a tentacle emanating from a deeply corrupt justice department, filled with subversive bureaucrats.

Rand Paul's attacker got let out on a $7500 bail while a right wing journalist was looking at life in jail for pulling a legally owned handgun in a justified setting. This is the same thing as the education system, they're building their influence very quickly. The frog is boiling and we'd do well to get republicucks on our side about this.

That's what lawyers do regularly.

I went and tracked down that video.
ref: 20110605_WHTT_Roots.of.Christian.Zionism-How.Scofield.Sowed.Seeds.of.Apostasy.mp4
src: https vimeo com/29901084
alt: https youtube com/watch?v=IO6VpMYAVms

That video is shit. And you are shit for posting it.
While assange has his utility, both to himself, his enterprise, and at times the nation of the USA and the greater world accountability record, this is a shitty video. It cannot stand on its own, and the old fuck in it is a civic nationalist christcuck. The Christian Zionists he rants on about are actually Zionist Communists, with the order making all the difference: Kikes First. That Israel, Central Banking, and Lying Liar Peripheral Underwriting Banks create fantastical currency funds to megachurches to cuck their spirit, and the spirit of the nation as a whole, is nothing new. The exact same thing that has happened to my Catholic Church since time memorial, and now a zionist traitor jew sits atop as Pope no less, with all her bishops as testicle-less or just as outright women and/or shitskin as she. And all their news - an odd terms since they are all old news that's nothing new - drives this old narrator up a while bridge-to-nowhere fantasy.

Shit video. Absolute shit, misleading, and pathetic to watch. Don't post it again, 'Assange'.

/sageofftopicwhatever

user I am busy writing a book about double standards and ridiculous rulings in law all over the western world. This has been a monumental task but I feel it could be a great and subtle redpill. Putting my law degree to good use Do you have the case for the gag order?

I refuse to believe that a human made this post. Nothing will convince me. Nothing.

-
From original release sources:
http www wnd com/2017/06/news-blackout-on-refugee-boys-who-sexually-assaulted-idaho-girl/

-
From other sources:

Essentially, because 3rd world boys were juveniles when they recorded the assault and stripping of Peterson's 5yo girl on a cell phone, the case was sealed under protective order. Thus, the record you are seeking is at the discretion of the court stenographer to release for a fee, not for the attorney's family to freely distribute as news. And thus, per misappropriated copyright, per misappropriated citizenship, an oddly non-reciprocated / highly selective release from statute has been granted again.

Direct elsewhere.

http www jeromecountyid us/177/Auditor-Recorder
http www jeromecountyid us/DocumentCenter/View/169

For your 'book'.

thank you

Go ahead and apply for your license to to get a spine and a brain you commie invertebrate.

This is flawed reasoning. If criminality goes unpunished, it only encourages more crime.

user told the truth.
(checked)
Not surprising, but it is good that you shared, OP.

Fuck, I hadn't seen this when I posted. Renegade has insane people on it (Sinead it top-tier insanity).

Do not conflate these people with the revival of European religion, even if some of their criticisms of christ insanity are correct. I see idiots doing it all the time. (You) are preventing the Folk from returning to the Gods. Apologies for doublepost–this has to be refuted.

there shouldn't be gun laws, but because it's a nigger let's hope he gets locked up

It's 'critical race theory' which boils down to: "if brown people embrace criminality and ignorance then laws and standards magically become racist"

this tbh, you shouldn't need a license to carry your guns, you shouldn't even have to register them. These are all natural rights and protected by the second amendment.

Jesus was not a Jew because Judaism and Christianity formed and split at that specific point in history. The people who wrote and enforced the Talmud were the Pharisees, and Jesus of Nazareth was the one who stood up to fight against them, thus creating the split. Pharisaic beliefs were the entire basis for Rabbinic Judaism. Jews never believed that Jesus was the son of God, and they entirely denounce the belief that God gave Mary a virgin child.

Judaism is the complete opposite of Christianity in many ways, and the two beliefs stemmed directly from Jesus' conflict with the Pharisees and the miracles that he performed in spite of their power and rule. They may both have the Old Testament, but that's about where the similarities end.

Jesus is not a Jew. Anyone that says otherwise is either willfully ignorant, uninformed, or intentionally leading people astray. Christianity has always been at odds with both Judaism and Religion of Cuck™, since they have historically denounced any religion that refuses to believe that Jesus is the son of God. Any Christians today that sympathize with Religion of Cuck™ or Judaism have been led astray or are doing the leading themselves.

checked.
Jesus was a gentile. "jews" are not semites. gentiles are semites. "jews" are edomites.

How hard does your girlfriend's penis get when you point out shills?

That used to be called sedition or contributing to delinquency. But then (((someone))) decided kids are adults for (((some things)) at puberty rather than 21.