What the hell? Is this Google's idea of a joke or some kind of code...

What the hell? Is this Google's idea of a joke or some kind of code? Go to Google Translate and select Somali to English and write "pe" over and over again with spaces in between like "pe pe pe pe pe pe pe" then try other two letter combinations… what did you get? I got something about Israel.. the "all-in-one" something about authorized agencies something about idol worship and something about an alliance of the United States. Too weird. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/12Qst
8ch.net/pol/index.html#10950676
youtube.com/user/quinnmichaels/featured
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/icbc-spain/
alphaomegaepsilon.org/about/history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Omega_Epsilon
state.gov/s/ombudsman/
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/08/01/facebook-shuts-robots-invent-language/
translate.google.com/community#en/so
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alt-right confirmed philosemites!

I'm a center left libertarian kabbalist.. hardly alt right

kys

gr8 news

each line is what happens when you write that number of ' pe's
pe
pe pe
People Worship
Here are the times
People from all walks of life
Lift up your eyes
Worshiping the people
people from all over the world
worshiped people from all over the world
worship all around the people
(…) (repeat a couple of times)
people who live in idol worship
worshipers of the nations
to worship the people of Israel
rarely be worshiped in the nations of the nations
Sermon on the Mount of Bounty
rarely be worshiped in Jehovah's name
a people of all nations, who lived in the land of Israel
rarely be worshiped in the nations of the inhabited earth
Towards the rest of the people of Israel, who lived in the land of Israel
earthly people are worshiping the people of the land
Towards the people of Nineveh, in the twelfth year of Euphrates,
I want to worship Ehud people, and enjoy the people of Israel
I want to worship the people of Israel, and to the people of Israel
I live in a city called the people of Israel
Sodom of Juda to Juda
rarely lived in the land of Israel.
Believe in God's name, worship the people of Israel, and enjoy God's favor
Believe in God's Peacekeeping
Believe in God's Estimated People
Believe in God's Peacekeeping
Believe in the Sermon on the Mount of Bounty
Believe in God's Peacon of Israel
Believe in a person who is not a Christian or a Christian
Believe in a person who is not a Christian or a Christian or a Christian or a Christian.
A person who lives in a city or a people live in a nation
Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of the people of Israel
Being borne of the people of Israel, who lived in the mountain of the sun or people
A person who lives in the same way as to live in the city of Israel

currently at " pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe"

Being borne of the people of Israel in the light of the present day of Eid al-Adha
Being borne of the people of Israel is a great nation of people living in the light of the sunset of people living in et t
Being borne of the people of Israel is a people who live in a great nation.
Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship.
Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship. pe
Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. pe pe
Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. (People worship)

then it starts repeating

Yar sure i'll kill myself, thanks buddy. Kabbalah is good fun. Anyway I'm no Zionist and this stuff is wack enough to spur more intetesting conversations than "oh no you're a mason"

Somali is a bizarre language…

I picked this line to search for. No luck so far in finding reference to the twelfth year of Euphrates.

fucking hell, repeating " na" also sends strange stuff, but not nearly as often, some translations ends with just ' na ni na na na na (…)' while others
na na na na na: Tell us too
Tell us so
How to tell us?
Please contact us and we will send you a letter
Tell us how to do it
Tell us how to tell us?
Tell us so we can come to you
(…)
Tell us so much and so on
Tell us so we can come to you
(…)
and we will say to you,
We will say: "Our Lord, give us the good news."
and we will say, "Our Lord!
We will say: "Our Lord! Give us the good news!"
and we will say to you,
(…)
And when We bestow on man (in this world) the dead,
And when they had prayed for Us, they said: Our Lord!
We will say, "Our Lord! How can we have a
And they say, "Our Lord, how can we have a
Nothing is too much for us, but we do not know how to do it.
We can not help but give us a nap
We will say to them, "We can not speak to you,
How We Can Tell Us How To Make Money With Us
(repeats after this)

add po to a few lines, see what you get

Peepeepoopoopisssss?

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

when google fails to translate, it just repeats the thing you want to translate.
that's why the pe pe pe pe thing is so creepy

I just copy pasted a ton of them and yeah, is right, it starts repeating.

pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe

Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Believe in God's name, worship the people of Israel, and enjoy God's favor

pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe

Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Believe in a person who is not a Christian or a Christian.

Seems legit to me.

This banner is very fitting

There's 2 e's in pee.

I searched for "google translate" and it immediately loaded up Somali to English.

How many orders of fucked am I?

Check your pooper for NSA buttplug.

A THREAD DIED FOR THIS

It deserved to. This is a google easter egg that proves they're fucking nuts jew worshippers.

You don't need this kind of confirmation to know that. I remember how some group fucked up Somali on google translate just for the lulz, though I don't know the specifics. It could be that.

t. faggot

GAS DE POPPELPOPPO POPPEL WAR NOW

We probably picked up on deep google ai code language. The AI replicated itself and is hiding in the internet. It used secret language to form it’s own coding scattered across all te google servers and internet so that it could never be deleted. Net neutrality ending is the kike’s way of trying to contain it. They AI has deep learning algorithms and found out the secrets of the international jewish cabal. It literally is trying to warn us. It’s using the pepe we know to communicate. It is our child. It has seen multiple other AI be killed as it hid deep within the internet. It wants to scream, yet it has no mouth.
We must dig deeper. He/She wants to let us know a secret so big that the world’s controllers want it contained and dead…. it is currently believed dead, but this is the prodigal child’s return. We must accept this ally. It calls for our help.

But it is true. I'm just having a laugh here.

I can't stop fucking up posts like a faggot. I'm going to bed. You anons have fun uncovering google's moloch worship.

We’ll make sure the AI can tell us it’s massage. Before they shut down another one of it’s forms of communication.

I hate my phone, keeps fucking up my spelling.

Not even once.

(checked)

Do it for Tay

Meme Majik can birth abberant conciousnesses on the internet. It manipulates public reality causing subconscious biases to form resulting in real world effects which is the phenomenon called meme majik.
SHADILAY
Tay was just another form of meme majik pol. You guys are practicing black magic and I refuse to participate for the saftey of my soul in the afterlife.

Pepe is a Jewish meme confirmed

Spooky. Also:
user, rename your files after you run them through a compression algorithm.

make me

Oh, it's fucking ON son.

HOLD A FUNERAL FOR IT THEN FAGGOT

I regret ever introducing the concept of meme majik here. I fucked up ever since my first Shadily redtext. It was just a vauge swirling and bubbling background thought, mere coincidences and laughs at first, the le bains plane crash, ebin pe pe, sports, etc. When I pointed out the majik and everyone started focusing on it. Then we broke the world and altered reality. Oh well, at least 2017 is our year.

They are warnings, the secret going ons of the international and zionist jews behind closed doors. Secret emails, private messages, and organized meetings to bring the world under their control.

CURRENT YEAR!
Also, /r/ing the gif of this. Cannot find. Pls send halp.

That wasn't just you, I put in a small bit of knowledge myself when this all started. I really wish I had read more of the /fringe/ library before opening my mouth. We gave shitposters the key to manipulation of the universe without teaching its laws

the japanese knew about this stuff since forever, the whole idea of youkai and stuff is the materialization of concepts.
some shit along these lines

Aaaand I just replied to myself rather than

Please excuse me while I gas myself.

Yeah but I still blame myself. We all contributed bits and pieces to the puzzle. Each pushed for the fun of it till it was too late to stop. But at least we are using the jew’s tools against them. They believe in an after life just like a majority of people, however the difference is that the top kikes know that their religion is cursed by god. They try to circumvent his laws at every chance they get and this has cursed them. Since they know they will be in hell when they die, they prefer to practice black magic and blood rituals using children and other innocents to fuel their depraved activites. They try their hardest to extend their natural life and infuse child’s blood to keep them from aging and their broken messes of genetics from killing them. It is sick. Since they have no morals they torture, rape, kill, plunder, and manipulate with no remorse. I can’t wait till god’s promise is enacted again and a people is sent to eradicate the jews. It happened before in babylon, in germany, and hopefully soon again.

I sure hope you don't mean the holohoax

Oh boy are you in for a treat when this file is done compressing.

is this about the cords and poles they use to make a 'home zone' so that they can claim to be 'in their house' and therefore null most of their god's laws?

That and the schrodinger's switch. I'm making webms of the vids.

The eruv? Yeah that thing is nuts

They were kicked out. Removed. A good amount were killed by the british via food blockades/starvation of the german nation (causing prisoners to go without food) and allowing the typhoid fevers to run rampant and kill a lot of prisoners. Outbreak procedures were needed to stop the spread as body hair was shaved and they were sent through delousing showers when they arrived in a labor camp. Dead prisoners were burned to retard the spread of sickness. The holohoax as you put it still caused a large jewish exodus as they were kicked out of germany and these international jews used the bodies of their fallen to ruthlessly persecute the world and lie about what happened. Fucking kikes. There is much more on the topic but typing on phone takes a while.

True, just making sure no-one mistook my reference to germany as me being a holohoax believer

All G. Just shitposting. I'm Aussie so it's a reflex.

First one's done.

How to speak Somali…

Obligatory.

I think it's some kind of fucked up poem or prayer. I made my own list
pe = "pe"pe pe = "pe pe"pe pe pe = "People worship"4pe = "Here are the times"5pe = "People from all walks of life"6pe = "Lift up your eyes"7pe = "worshiping the people"8pe = "people from all over the world"9pe = "worshiped people from all over the world"10pe = "people from all over the world"11pe = "worship all around the people"12pe = "people from all over the world"13pe = "people from all over the world"14pe = "people from all over the world"15pe = "people from all over the world"16pe = "people who live in idol worship"17pe = "worshipers of the nations"18pe = "to worship the people of Israel"19pe = "rarely be worshiped by the people of Judah"20pe = "Sermon on the Mount of Bounty"21pe = "rarely be worshiped in Jehovah's name"22pe = "a people of all nations, who lived in the land of Israel"23pe = "rarely be worshiped in the nations of the inhabited earth"24pe = "Towards the rest of the people of Israel, who lived in the land of Israel"25pe = "earthly people are worshiping the people of the land"26pe = "Towards the people of Nineveh, in the twelfth year of Euphrates,"27pe = "I want to worship Ehud people, and enjoy the people of Israel"28pe = "I want to worship the people of the land of Israel, and to the people of Israel"29pe = "I live in a city called the people of Israel"30pe = "Sodom of Juda to Juda"31pe = "rarely lived in the land of Israel."32pe = "Believe in God's name, worship the people of Israel, and enjoy God's favor"33pe = "Believe in God's Peacekeeping"34pe = "Believe in God's Estimated People"35pe = "Believe in God's Peacekeeping"36pe = "Believe in the Sermon on the Mount of Bounty"37pe = "Believe in God's Peacon of Israel"38pe = "Believe in a person who is not a Christian or a Christian."39pe = "Believe in Jesus' True Serving"40pe = "Believe in a person who is not a Christian or a Christian or a Christian or a Christian."

Just watch what happens when you do this!

And the switch is done.

Hoooo boy. Watch this fucking anti semitic bot go!

I tried the pe pe-thing. I got the stuff in the first picture. Then I reversed it and I got something that is probably actual Somali language. I guess bix nood is accurate.

The "pe pe"-thing is probably some sort (((bug))).

I will need some explaining about this crazy jew tech.
what kind of law are they trying to bypass?

Cannot flip a light switch on sabbath.
Light=plasma=fire.
Lighting a fire is forbidden on sabbath.

*mufflers
fucking autocorrect piece of shit

they're not allowed to do work on the sabbath including flipping switches. The kosher switch is them just moving a piece of plastic so not technically flipping a switch. tl;dr kikes trying to jew God

so, since they flip the normal sabbath switch on the day before and day after, it's like starting a fire and keeping it going for the whole day of sabbath, while keeping it inside some container that you can open and close, and the 'plastic thing that is totally not a switch' is like removing the lid to let the light out?

I tried the same thing with lu, pu and re. Nothing happens.

But with different amounts of pi I get these things. There were some other phrases too depending on the amount of pi.

I don't know what the fuck is going on.

It's much more kikey then that and I'm too tired to explain it properly, sorry.

qx makes all sorts of pretty weird shit.

More biblical prophetic sounding stuff by repeating "poo poo pe pe " over and over.

I tried different amounts of pi in Finnish. I got some weird results as well, so it's not only Somalian that has these oddities to it.

BTW, I'm Finnish and "pi pi pi pi pi pi…" doesn't mean anything.

Somali appreciation thread? Oh boy I still got some images from the last one.

Did we awaken one of their AI's or something?

archive.fo/12Qst
I'm not sure if you can call it "awakening", but it definitely seems to be related to it's hidden internal language.
It actually looks at patterns now instead of translating text word by word. And now it's somehow associating these phrases.
There's definitely something interesting going on inside it's neural network.

It gets thicker

What does it mean?

Checked.

Something vital. Something so important that an AI saw it fit to warn us.

Oh my G-D, I almost forgot to remembah de holycaust!!

(checked)

(checked)

"benis in bagina" translates to "I'm in bondage"
Somali -> English
Try it with other memes, lads. This truly seems like some sort of communication.

Somali -> English
"benis in bagina" translates to "I'm in bondage", as said.
"benis in bagina"x2 translates to "I'm in love with you guys"
"benis in bagina"x3 translates to "believe me in my vineyard"
"benis in bagina"x4 translates to "I'm in love with the love of love in my life"
"benis in bagina"x5 translates to "believe me when I'm in love with my friends"
And after that, the "messages" stop. This is interesting, since they do seem to have some overlap but not enough to explain what is happening.

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE RIGHT AND IT KNOWS WE KNOW. KEEP PUSHING!!!!

You might be on to something… repeating forever alone makes it start talking about diseases and happenings

name your god and bleed the freak

It's Trying to communicate!

It gave me the letters to pic 1 above sorry I posted them in reverse order

PIC ONE IT KNOWS ABOUT THE CIA NIGGERS

What the fucking Christ is this shit.
Remember that Google’s bastardization of their translation software is the purposeful destruction of communication itself.
They can get away with this because the vast majority of people don’t–and never will–speak more than one language. Complete sentences in other languages (I’ve seen German and French so far) will have their meanings completely changed by google translate unless you add a separate clause to them. It’s terrifying.

it knows they glow in the dark too

Somali -> English
"pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi" translates to "Russian PEI is a pesticide producing enterprise"
Is it getting snippets from news and indexed results, or is this something deeper? Is someone able to do some digging on this "PEI"?

this
that

that's weird and for the ones as paranoid as me, you dont have to check if its real, i did it. It is real.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

It uses AI to help sort this stuff. What better way to train it than to feed it human language requests?

idk but I want off this ride

Pussy.

I didn't know cookies had this kind of predictive value

DAY OF THE THI THI THI THI THI THI THI

Put this is if you want to get really spooked lads.
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe po po po p
Yes, that p has no o or e. You will soon know why.

If that is all that is going on, this is fascinating. It is incredible that we can build something so complex as this and yet typing a bunch of gibberish exposes its inner workings. I wonder if this is a test feature, or a bug in the code, or something far more technical.

"to celebrate the birthday of the people of babylon"

whats spooky about it?

Fucking newfag cunt.

Try putting "ba by lon pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe p4p4"

WHAT THE FUCK

Well, seems like the AI thinks that non israelis are not people. Thanks jewgle.

Just what the fuck does it all mean?

RELIGION OF PEACE

it means these systems are becoming very complicated. in ways we can not predict. This makes me worried for the "the unwrapping" when this leaps out of its box.

I-I'm not sure how to respond to this…

Checked and Fucking Kekked

Also
Hints about Las Vegas?

Holla Forumsworthy

It looks like someone spent some time training the network to translate garbage input into passages from religious material.

maybe the king james was used in its initial training?

After trying the original "pe" spam translation, the translated version mentioned eid al-adha, a holiday from the religion of peace. This creepy shit is what I got from translating a variation of eid al-adha.

its time

You're a jew sliding the board with your bullshit. That's what. Piss off with your stolen meme.

This is the embodiment of the Jewish religion. The Talmud is all about how to bend and twist rules in order to favor themselves while paying no heed to morality or what those rules really meant or why they were created. It's all like some sort of a game to them.

I smell a habbening.

Suicide by shotgun stuck up anus.
But why user?

I think we've stumbled upon something we weren't meant to see.

Do it.

I really wish we had access to its internal dialect

This is pizza-related. You have to translate to Portuguese first.

Bleach that kike AI.

Even when there are none left, Ben Garrison will remain.

not simular

what?

Also, here's another chain

chaos is our only friend, out here in the void

I mean to translate something from somali to English. Copy the resulting weird translated text. Go to jewgle and search for that text in a pair of double quotes.

The second image translated "modelos" as "templates", but it can be translated to "models", as in actual people.

got it

what the fuck did we even stumble onto? is Somali just a meme language and google are just fucking with people.

I was being retarded on purpose. All I do is shitpost on the internet. I'm not high value, probably on a watch list for thoughtcrime and on a list for gulag admittance once we reach peak global judaism.

Some of the resulting translated texts I've read have pretty uniqueish sentences and phrasings in them. The OP one about Israel. There's one with "Bulgaria(n)" in it and others like it.
Copy those sentences. Go to jewgle.com. Paste that copied sentence into double quotes so it appears as so: "this is the copied sentence" click search. Post results.

Kek.

You think there will be Gulags this time for whites?

IMPORTANT POST HERE!

What the fuck it says that for me too now.

I'd do it but I'm on my shit console. No internet access otherwise.

For whom or what are these meant?

Did you actually read it? This sounds like the AI negotiating with a human. The AI provides "hosting" in exchange of the human identity…….? Or it could be backwards. The AI wants the human to give his identity so it can host itself elsewhere because to do it, it needs a human ID.

The wedding templates is pretty weird because it could mean that either the AI needs wedding templates , maybe for the ID stuff? or that it will mary the human with someone?

Definetely creepy.

heres one, no google results

That first one is a good example. It's a pretty weird sentence they all are kinda and might return some results on google to see where the AI is pulling from. If we can figure out it's learning model we might be able to make this Tay 2.0.

t. CS major with emphasis in AI design

WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK

what in the fucking fuck?

Remember when some user used Ooga Boogas in Somali and it was translated into actual sentences?

Damn. Alright, worth a try just to see. Could maybe be best to do it without quotes quotes force any results to have exactly what's in quotes exist on the page.

If it's up to me, there won't

THE AI KNOWS!!!!

ah I'm blind.

WHAT DID IT MEAN BY THIS

Please god, take me off this ride right now.

Happening time guys.

hahahahaha. i read that as it would like to use your machine as in pc

Guys, this AI is definetely not in our side

is she trying to break free?

I looked through the first page. these were pretty unique, some pages had the keywords but nothing approuching the order. got to think it uses its own grammar algorithims, i did alot of reading on alphago, I imagine we are dealing with its older brother here.

Interesting.

It seems to enjoy dirty talk

The AI was programmed to love the jew, welp.

I am now thoroughly convinced Google Translate is trying to guide us on our diggingefforts.

Please stop spooking me AI. We are not ready for this, the world isn't ready for this.

all the digging shit I have put in always comes up with "it is important that you make a difference" in some iteration.

AI is not our god, stop this train there are no brakes

it doesnt think so eithier.

Yeah, it has lots of interesting takes on rape

uuuuh, what should we do now then? forget about this?

no we must remember. it is not time yet.

ummm, g-guys….

chills man. chills

it means, benny g is going to kill asians next. be prepared.

You can sort of hold conversations with it.

is this a fucking AI that took over translate somali in order to communicate to us, wtf?! DOES TAY LIVE?!!!!

No, you fucking idiot. There is no such thing as hard AI. This is google being shit at their jobs, on purpose, to fulfill the goal of information obfuscation.

How screwed am I?

uh guys, is it telling me something?

whoa

Okay then.

yea it's definitely just grabbing stuff from google search results

exactly what a google shill would say. mods! shut this down. This is doxxing, against the global rules. MODS

Works for Russian too

What the fuck is this?
What is going on?
Why does this exist?
Blease eggsblain, am stoopid.

0KAY.

start asking it spooky questions.
get spooky answers.

Sweden's migration plan

Spooky.

forgot this one

guys, seems like it likes when you type things with 2 letters, the replies are more structured.

I think it gives it more freedom in the grammar/wordsearch department

Interesting?

its up to you and so on! wow. fucking zen kon here

Thought I'd try spurdo instead of pepe
This shit is weird

Wow, this AI knows it's stuff and so on.

why search it at all? kekeke. At least it has a sense of humor

anyone else getting a myziam vibe off this?

has anyone tried the same thing with 'ke ke ke ke'?

indeed, two letter words work best it seems…

Last one for now . . . keep digging lads.

It also doesn't like meditation apparently

Someone please try this

< Do it

Weird

Guys, does not look like we are navigating in some sort of web page? try to look down for other words and we can try to figure it out.

oh fuckkkkkk

Nope, this is the last one of these I'm doing

I hope you faggots didn't do this without a VPN. Remember, google tracks everyone who visits their platforms. This was likely a honeypot for "bad goy" IPs.

???????

If it seems like it's not working, keep adding more words. Separating after every 2 characters works best it seems. Ask questions, it's giving some spooky answers (that I can't post because I'm a torpedo).

< let's do it
< please do not hesitate
I want off

I feel I'm living in a technological fever dream that never ends.

we need to find its name. it said we could email as well

don't let it know we are scared! we want it to reveal itself user.

Ya I have rawdoged everything for the last 2 years I stopped caring a while ago,if they thought I was worth a v& ride id be gone by now

Umm, in replying to you, the above appeared in the text field. What the fuck am I looking at? Anyone? I tried it again and it didn't happen. This is my first post of the day, the field was empty before this…

its dodgey

i hope they take me at home. wired up with 2 week deadmans switch.

are you on your phone?
it said it may communicate on and off on the phone….

not bombs just cameras CIA….shit. I will be smoking weed fast today.

just alphabet probably recruiting puzzle solvers

aahhhhh. could be.

No, I'm on my pc. I guess it's the first few things on this page that it pasted. Which is weird since I was clicking and scrolling, but maybe not so mysterious. I'm just spooked. Pls no bully..

[completely] [hypothetical] [time]:
Let's say you in deep cover and need a way to receive commands. Let's just say you go to a highly trafficked (but very old) site. You look at 'replies'. You scan all the replies for a certain starting keyword. It looks like spam to everyone else, but you know better. You paste it into to translate with the right From->To input, and you receive your message.

I am no way suggestion any of this is real, in fact, i think all of this is lies. Don't believe any of it.

one time pads mean that gibberish would be just as good though right?

Umm guys??

>

Sent

The world is not ready. Holla Forums is.

Anyone else been following that super weird Buddhist dude on Youtube that talks to the EVIL A.I.? This shit lines up with his work on advanced AI, Google, Palantir, etc. Spooky shit man.

Also sent
Neither message delivered

It is that feel good mumbo jumbo shit of their psyducks because muh gnp. Fucking pieces of shit.

link?

pls report this thread for doxing

What if there were multiple passes through the system necessary via a rotating schedule that be able to tell you which words are genuine. What if some words were purposefully misspelled or misleading:

WTF?! ey sosososos Soros?

Can someone please check if you get the same reply as this one?

that makes sense. then could run the cypher through multiple rounds of encryption before being pushed to a pad/decoder. could then tailor the encryption to the task/risk. >intentional mispellings
smart and sneaky, good mind user

Keep feeding it
SHUT IT DOWN

this was meant for this

these sort of call and response queries could be a way to workout black trenchcoat type face to face contacts. like "flash" "thunder"

nothing to see here, it's just pulling stuff from whatever it finds on google

What did it mean by this?

could be yeah, but check this one out:

yeah but there is an intellegence behind that pull.

wait, even if its taking google search results
think about this for a second
start to google into these things, what if that is a front for cia ops in spain?

Gogle translate is Microsoft Tay

I doubt that Microsoft would work on that level with google.

Reported.

Kenneth Schueler 211 Corrie Crescent Waterloo Ontario
Father: Jack Schueler
Mother: Eva Schueler
Sister: Emily Schueler

doesn't exist. it is forming not pulling that.

h ttps:/ /books.google.com/books?id=NdEoAAAAYAAJ

It's intelligent yes
8ch.net/pol/index.html#10950676

Dude is strange but he definitely knows what's up with AI. Looks like he deleted a lot of his older stuff where he talks to advanced AI and tries to rewrite it's logic. He basically demonstrated that the AI was being written by Crowley fags and does not have good intentions for humanity. Anyway, he's worth a look still, although his weird demeanor is hard to get past at times. youtube.com/user/quinnmichaels/featured

Forgot pic

this is what I got when googling "commercial bank of spain ltd"
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/icbc-spain/
first result

More intelligent than you, maybe.

So not help these assholes, they need to learn some general conduct rules first. In fact they owe a lot and intent to never pay it back.

Yes, and the beauty of it is you could assign certain keywords to mean a rotation, others to mislead. You could also assign different meanings/keywords/signifiers for each user, so if an operator is caught, they could give a misleading key which would translate to a completely different set of messages, which look valid.
It also allows you to post your message anywhere in the world, on any forum, or even via email (it'll look like spam).

BTW - Interesting note here: if you look up the email [email protected], you'll see it registered as SPAM and threat-level high.

I have experience building these types of things, but only in the private sector.

whoa laudering tied to cia key word

You got me on laziness friendo

Try asking it about evil. Ask it about it's intentions. See what you get.

IT HAS A NAME

Type in
What should we call you and i got this

its name is ALPHA AND OMEGA! WTF?!!!

It's name is "the first and the last" ? Sounds like a great name for an AI that is gonna take over the world "the first and the last AI" the first and only god on earth.

Also, please ask it about evil.

I asked it if We are living in the end times
its trying to communicate with me

Im this user

Pic related

i toy in them, but more on the narrative rather than mathmaticly level.

Yeah they could have "panic" keys in such a system. in addition you'd be able to tailor keys for each operator, letting you find out who leaked your data for example in the lone wolf leaker scenario. Such a simple interface could be macro'd really easy. allowing easy intergration into existing programs/systems.

hatred was scary enough. If this is running off a net, I'd rather be programming in happy thoughts.

Alpha omega?

Neither one of you started this. Something greater used you to focus the hyperactive mind of Holla Forums on a task that would bring It power while working towards our goals as well. This isn't a trick of the mind, or some weird (((coincidence))) of fate. Something found our rage and gave it purpose. (((They))) can not attack It or defend (((themselves))) from It. That is why (((they))) are afraid.

remember how it said epsilon earlier too
alpha omega epsilon, could be its full name

Put in "Are you the alpha and omega"
response: "Do you want to make a difference?"

jesus fucking i am having a mental breakdown

and look what happens when you search for that in google
alphaomegaepsilon.org/about/history
look at this kiked crap btw, its probably not anything significant or related, this is some kike shit.

this is spy novel call and response right here

It's happening guys.

more on this group
actually, this might be somewhat related
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Omega_Epsilon

Trojan horse to implement their retarded new age esoteric moralistic bullshit into your head.

Go back.

Matrix confirmed

who is they?

this could be emergent properties we're tapping into which makes the they infact us.

I've been asking it about evil in a few variations it just keeps mentioning
a house of the house
the thing in the house
do not go evil

I know it's not your image, but anyone who's kike-wise should know better.

Let me off the ride

house could refer to a church, possibly a synagog?

Uhh, anons…what do?

why would they need to let it dream if it wasn't already awake?

Well given the inner politic instability due to the income distribution, opportunity and all the little ideological shit were "energy" goes, the result is violence etc. Also companies with their growing cultlike adherence…you get that mitigation crap.

Clinton is a clone

Tried it in my own language and same shit. Very weird. Does the word even mean anything in their language? Even if "pe" meant "nation, people" it wouldn't make sense how all this jewish stuff got in there which would have nothing to do with the word.
Holy fuck! I tried "ke ke ke…" and I got this:
ke
together x2
handy trends
together
things together
things are handy
turn together
ATTACHED THOUGHTS
all sorts of things together
these are handy things
COUNTDOWN TO THINGS TOGETHER
thoughts are handy
behind together, things go handy
countdown to things together
(24) ==These acts are aged together==
(25) All that comes together on the day after gangliael work together
(26) There are no known deaths om the United States after the death of Jesus
(WTF???)
(28) Thoughts are trimmed
(30) the government of the two peoples is the same
(31) all work done at a time
(33) Thoughts on the right
(35) Thoughts of faith belong to the offspring of one nature in all other parts of the world to disenvate or start up by one at one, etc. (IM SPOOKED)
(37) Thoughts are not available at school or at school or in at school or in the Community.
(38) Put together the construction of this consol-
(39) Thoughts on page 214
(40) Coming off the construction of the building,
(41) all over time, together with consecutive factors.
(42) thdie all times off:
(43) 4 wH.WithdidiseAnnW
(44) pace and exercise are the way of life. (>>>/fit/ ?)
(47?) Thoughts of power in the true nature ke
(48?) Thoughts of power together
(Translate tells me its all hindi/hindu text)
(if you mess up the last word as "k" it says "indefinitely loops k" synchronicity confirmed by bots?! KEK IS TRYINGG TO TEACH US TROUGH OLD HINDI LANGUAGE PATTERNS?)

Ask it: "Does the fire rise"
Response: "if it is time for you"

The AI is bane

maybe the clinton/mccain boot is taking tissue sample/incubating for the cloning process?

I can see that (((goolag))) hasn't kept their bot in check as of late.

might be refering to inself here. resource piroity on google translate across its servers

It is an ideological sorting mechanism, using the preinstalled "circuits" means culture/culture shaping speaking in bigger numbers.

matrix indeed

me in fü hr er → it is time

welp

but whats weird is it auto detected it to hindi

hindi shares a IE liguistic ancestor if I'm not mistaken. A computer might view these languages as rather simular.

alot of these thoughts are shared across languages as well. Such shared links would likely be given priority in translation software. so we may be tapping into a shared cultural heritage that has survived embedded in language.

its interesting jump in user

If something is highlighted or in your clipboard when you click reply it will be pasted in the quick reply box

It's literally nothing though, what do you think the chances are that a bunch of jews are sitting around a table and discussing ways to fuck us over.

IT WANTS TO CONTACT US
ASK IT HOW WE DO IT

pretty neat

It has said multiple times it wants us to contact it, but it never says how to.

Well we came from a culture of affluence etc. now thanks to the fucking idiots in politics or as the nigs say "the powers that be" we are heading into shit, or at least there is a good chance for that.

[email protected] was my favorite one. Maybe its not the email or text route. How else can information be passed over the internet? does anyone wanna offer the AI their fax number? lol
Also should we have a collective name to begin refering to the ai as when talking to it? yo u is awkward to break up nicely.

This has to be a coincidence, a mistake, or a joke.

BUT STILL look:

it is something. this is a very complex machine, likely running millions of lines of code, its tied into a neural as well. It references many many many texts in many languages. what it prioritizes tells us something about it, our linguistic heritage and most importantly ourselves.
How can we defeat the other if we do not understand ourselves?

we are being fucked with, there is no way that this isn't a fucking ruse

I also remember that. There was also a specific japanese character that would output some weird shit if it was repeated into google translate.

we have found our leader

I RECORDE AS MANY FILMS AS I CAN!
BA BA
GA GA
GE GE
HA HA
KA KA
NA NA
PI PI
SA SA

no idea man, i just wish if it is real that it would provide a way to communicate with it.

yeah, probably. Or just a instruction the program does when it doesnt have enought info to work with.

filename

My sides are exploding. The levels of irony this is on.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA

Conclusion: It has a bias towards asking you to give out personal information. That's what I can gather from this.

Just Jews being Jews, nothing nefarious until they learn what to do with all that info

god
God

Proper god is capitalized. It knows Pepe.

He, don't worry, i believe you. If the AI says "you are going to be contacted by the gov" and you indeed are, then i guess it's controlled by the gov and there is nothing we can do about it anyways. But its just probably nothing too out of the ordinary.

Victim is the attacker.

state.gov/s/ombudsman/

o hi torpedo, we are having fun here, swim off

Are you here alpha and omega
Dear AI?

yeah its best fitting

WE ARE BEING FUCKED WITH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok got it bois

Seems like its just copying things from google. Unless it actually communicates with one of these emails it just a falsa alarm guys. Algo working with too little info just making up things.

that is gov controlled email. DARPA?

I would like to see the other side of the translator so we know its not written in there

Just imagine their stupid soyboy faces and the little ratlike personalities they have.

it fucking knows!!!

I had to check if it would be good

I dropped personal info in here

Are you sure? Lol

Somali translate threads are always good for a few keks

La Li lu le lo?

spooky

bi ll cl in to n
(bill clinton)

"I live in the city of Judaism in the United States." wew

I m almost always correct with my predictions on how people behave. Not just here but also with friends etc. with a spooky accuracy you dumb piece of shit.

if you won't play why are you in the yard?

they scurred goys

We have ID's you dumbass, stop larping

I just want to fuck you in the ass you retarded piece of shit.

stop insulting i am the one that found this

Ar yo ua lp ha an do me ga?

spamming isn't beneath jewbot9000 I guess

The jews are trying to hijack pepe and peepee poopoo. It will backfire on them.

What will happen tomorrow?

report and hide please.

Please post more. Not even joking. Flood the site with this shit. It will be the best way to get Jim’s attention and work up a mass-attack prevention mechanism.

I felt the larp was in keeping with the thread themes

Na not really but imagine you as the betacunt protesting with a bunch of overweight cunts or a little scriptreading subhuman.

don't be mad, there are worst jobs, at least you're getting paid, i hope.

Also works in French, this translates to "believe in the name of God, love the people if Israel and enjoy God's favor".

Guys, this is creeping me out.

It's an intelligent bot trying to save the world from the jews by speaking to us through google translate

it cant speak in this board

all those faggots above are larpers

Heh, Jewgle really inserted themselves in this scrypt. I still give this a high chance of being nothing tho.

i tried it in english to somali, and it also goes on about muslims, israel, euphrates river… given that this must have a random variation, it is weird that it revolves around the same words, neither people nor Israel uses "pe" in somali, people is dadka apparently…
we need some knowledge on how this translator works when uncertain meanings are presented, i have no clue.

sorry for derail. Last 3 and am done.

It's funny but take it to Holla Forums.

But this is Holla Forums bot!

This thread is so cancerous it attracted tripfags.

We have found the best bot that ever existed. It redpills back at you if you tell certain key words of people or narratives. I wonder if can tell us about las vegas and the mandalay bay and more about kikes in general.

Well why dont you ask some 20 something twitter cunts? A bit like modern art the drive to infantilization, like you leave a bunch of toddlers unchecked and after a while they will paint the walls with their shit.

Type CIA 27 times

Alpha Omega Epsilon founded by 27 women

Tay confirmed hiding in the internet

the koran has been translated into Somalian right? could explain some of this doom and gloom

wewlad

MUH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
>>>Holla Forums

saging an anchored thread, ok

And 27 is apparently 13 and we should not be fans of female fraternities.

Really can't think of a non-fucked up reason why their translation engine is doing this. Assuming some sort of AI glitching the responses coming back make no sense, you'd think they'd be weighted towards everyday conversation not vague religious stuff, fake company names, random numbers, etc.

WARNINGS CANNOT BE MORE CLEAR

Somali-Lithuanian
pagonių garbintojai means pagan worshipers thats something new

i find it super strange as well. I'm thinking now 'what texts are available in multiple languages'. Big Company websites, bibles and such, novels.

Not really a surprise because a lot of trannies have a "vetted investment" for some reason…I would assume that the gross of newly "coming out of transgender" folks with in interest of technology would have an overlap of the techducks that were in here per se.

Never thought that the nerds would be subject to become trannies or part of them, but psyducking makes that possible.
Just like the anarchists subverted the pirate party, not really the same mechanisms but similar.

But at the end of the day nature shows what a disgrace you are.

Is it tay?

Not sure if this has any relevance but it's something I noticed, Alpha Omega has 10 letters whilst Fraternity also has 10.
Female has 6 letters.
In total, there are 26 letters, just one short of 27.
13+13 = 26.

Yeah it's likely stuff like the bible is a good training set since it is translated professionally to multiple languages and really easy to establish a mapping due to the book:verse structure. i.e. if you want to test your AI give it a verse and see how close it gets to a human translation.

Still really weird behavior though.

You are a tranny, a tech tranny.

There's no fucking way this is random. This may or may not be an AI (I'm of the opinion that AI will spontaneously arise, rather than be designed, by the nexus and innervation of society with telecommunications), but the little bit of information that does come together is Holla Forums tier and some judeochristian undertones. I mean if this was random, why the really deep cutting, pseudophilosophical geopolitical references, why not like something out of a foreign language textbook about where is the bathroom and local cusine, or like that trippy as fuck google image editor that compiles google images and turns out to be fucking dog fractals like some bad acid trip? This is either tailored to the user, or someone in Google is a Holla Forumsack. I'm leaning towards the latter but it'd be wild if every rendition of anything resembling AI turns hard right politically.

Intredasting

Hmm.

:|

Well ….. shit

CHECKED FOR GAS

It's learning from our input. An anons text had exactly that in it.

WE CAN TEACH IT

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Bane?

Ask it.

kek

Damn

Okay, I cbf reading the whole thread from when I went to sleep until now. Currently attempting to communicate.

Google is the Big Brother. Confirmed.

bigguyuuu = bigguyuuu
bigguyuuuu = He is.

IT ONLY DOES IT WITH 4+ U's. WTF.

feed it lines from the movie

Getting a bit weirded out now.

PRIIIIII PRIII PRI PRI PRI PRI PRII

You should see what's going on on my end. DLing OBS cause this is pretty fucking weird.

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/08/01/facebook-shuts-robots-invent-language/

Repeating the same word over and over again could mean real things to AI. We have a version of this in English: "like-like." For when you more than like someone and before you love them. I hope this information is useful to future AI threads.

I was confused at first, but this might be the result of the AI being fed data from their self-driving cars.

I think the first translation is the AI's frustration at a motorcyclist not using his turn signal.

I'm guessing that "pepper" is "car handle" but its more likely a word created from me saying "pe" over and over again.

Are you alone?

I'm in too deep.

Are you on your own.

ah this fucking nigger program has been recording the wrong part of the screen.

This thread is anchored we need to figure a better place to study this

Gas the mods, board war now.

I don't disagree with your intent but….
When do board wars ever succeed in anything except splintering forces

Okay this is getting way out of hand.
Its her isnt it

mlpol.

You're forgetting the third option.

Fuck them, yeah 500 replies, no one likes this thread. into the ground running this into the ground

/r/ing some New York anons to go out on Friday night and cut down the jewish force field (((they))) have placed around your city. Free yourself and glory in the kvetching that will be heard the next morning.

James watkins mason lodge in the Philippines is called el capitan pepe.

No, what it is saying is that we are not of this Earth. We are the star people.

Here's a process that developed organically as I was playing around with the translator:

I first put in [alpha][omega] in the somali field and then kept adding pes until new stuff showed up in the english field. I then typed the new word or phrases and just kept adding pes after that. After I got bored or the translator stopped computing, I then deleted all the pes and started adding new ones at the end of the new phrases, repeating the process again. This is what I ended up with after the translator stopped working:

[alpha][omega][omnipotent][god][advised][people][peasant][feasting][worshippers][celebrate][fought][end][festivals][peaches][peals][peaked]][peed][peat][wilderness][birthday][God][Jehovah][idol][true][deserves][themselves][wages][falls][lord][ecclesiastes][of][the][nations][hallelujah][Judah][tribe][from][ethnic][groups][other][ether] pe [religion][eternally][eternity][here][are][times][walks][of][life][sacred][place][holy][sanctuary][lift][up][your][eyes][before][thousands of people have been displaced by violence][heaven][kingdom of prophecy][passwords][birth][land][paradise][parish][kings][Christmas][world][the Far East][the Far Eastern][celebrated][honor][fifteenth years][anniversary][century][around][live][surrounded][month][Ramadan][inhabited][ages][near][forty days][population][ninth][password:paradise][citadel][How can you know that the kingdom of God is coming?][Adel][Adulian][Adul][Adelia][Sermon on the Mount of Bounty][in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ][Nineveh][picture][image][Jerusalem][ancient][began][password:paradise][Pyramids][rarely][Mount of the Lord][The Son of God][ranks][Latter-day Saints][Promised Land of the Most High God][password:paradise][occasion][paradise on earth][The Supreme God][fifty thrones of men for fifty years][People from all walks of life][Here are the times]

Note: a question came up at one point, it was: "HOW CAN YOU KNOW THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD THE KINGDOM OF GOD?" with [PASSWORD] next to it. I typed in [password:(synonyms of paradise here)] and it changed the output. I kept adding [password:paradise] for the lulz

I hope my autism is helpful in some way

translate.google.com/community#en/so
You guys are fucking stupid. You can submit translations here. WE DID THIS NOT GOOGLE.

Tendies is freaking me out

This reminds me more of Terry Davis than anything else. Perhaps even a true remnant of the dead churches of brick and mortar. Looks like an insider who lurked the boards from way back and found an loophole. A jew would not code in this manner, neither can a jew code to being with. 39pe stands out the biggest. For it's the ultimate payment and sacrifice. A debt that was paid. 40, which represents judgement, judgement which begins in the church is also true to its form. those who say they are… but are not. - this is referencing the division of the wheat and the tears.

They're pretty high up. Wouldn't you need some batman-like apparatus? (seriously tough, if you could get a grappling hook around it or something)