I dunno if it's this is Holla Forums related or not...

I dunno if it's this is Holla Forums related or not, but every Holla Forumsack gotta learn HEMA or at least a non-cucked martial art (kenjutsu, muai thay, judo, BJJ, kickboxing, savate…)

To have a gun and lift is one thing, but to know how to sword fight, axe fight and fist fight would help immensely in the fight ahead.

And it's just a good tradition to carry on since our forefathers were great warriors.

Other urls found in this thread:

hemaalliance.com/new-to-hema/
youtube.com/watch?v=QC8EfQmoQUo
youtube.com/watch?v=_DXUjoDjPWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My forefathers were horse lords. what do?
inb4 mongoloid

If you are asiatic horselord, you gotta a lot of eastern martial art to learn.

Muay thai/kickboxing is very practical.

If you are a germanic horselord, well, you got everything.

No nigger ever tame a horse.

namefag somewhere else, preferable here >>>/cuckchan/

It's just the subject though.

How difficult is it to verify a HEMA school or instructor? To be sure you're not signing up for a LARP or McDojo? Any advantages to learning the flip styles, like kali/arnis/escrima?

They have a network.
hemaalliance.com/new-to-hema/
And it's easy as shit to see if an instructor has good form or not, look at how how stable and fast there stances are, the more natural, the better.

Contrary to popular belief, sword/fighting stances are supposed to be as relaxing and natural as possible so you can easily switch between them.

We have standards here cunt. Further if it's just the subject, why when I filter by name does your kike-ass disappear?

Sticks are easier to find and use than swords.

I've always been interested in this shit, but
is just delusional. also,
plebeian

So you are gonna have a gun 100% all the times or what?

Point is, there are situations where you don't have guns, but you will always have your fists and knees.

To depend solely on weapon and abandon physical fitness is not a good way to fight.

True, but swords are deadlier than sticks.

And with a proper stick, you can use it to fight like a sword.

I'm an American living in the countryside, so we carry A LOT, it's like your wallet or your keys, you just grab it when you go out the door.

Literally just had a conversation with a State Trooper in NY two days ago…
Him: "Honestly, if you have your conceal carry and it's not a government building, just carry it. If something happens and you save a life or take down a bad guy, we sure won't be arresting you."

If you stop carrying just because a college or hospital asked you not to, you're an idiot, especially in Conceal Carry States. Just walk in and keep your firearm concealed.

A gun is deadlier than a sword.
So are you gonna have a sword 100% of the time? Guns are easier to conceal. A baton is easier to conceal.
It's a tool and sticks and batons are a bit easier to come by and improvise. Hell a couple expanding batons would seriously fuck someone up and I daresay you could kill someone with them.
You just aren't going to have too many situations where sword and shield arts will be useful beyond engaging in general melee at riots etc. and even then you bring a sword and start using it and you will likely be shot rather than engaged with a like-armed foe.
Our battles just aren't fought the same way.

Unless you live in a state that actually has laws on the books covering certain locations which makes it a felony to carry even while permitted.

And if you go somewhere where guns are outlawed or not available? How about you go out of the US, for tourism and get jumped?

Are you just gonna stop fighting and wait until you get a gun.

The point with sword fighting and fist fighting are not about them being superior to guns, it's that your mind knows how to use weapons other than guns.

HEMA is very cool, and learning to use a sword or other weapon translates into wielding sticks or batons as well, obviously you'll have to adjust how you would fight given it's a blunt object rather than a cutting weapon but the principle is the same. Knowing how to parry a blow, or deliver successive strikes without exposing yourself may be the difference between you living or dying in an urban combat situation

And regarding the point of availability.

A stick is easier to find, but a machete and axe are also easy to find.

A handaxe is actually a pretty good weapon, all thing considered since you can hook with it.

yeah, I boxed and did a combat sport similar to bjj. It was good to learn. So was manual labor when I was young to harden my body. I've also been shooting my whole life and learned both the tactical stuff and marksmanship and think it's much more important. Learning to be sneeki breeki is much more important. Learning to hunt or how to walk long distances if more important. In day to day life, I am unlikely to be unarmed in any situation that matters, or at all considering where I live and our good gun laws. But you are talking about "the fight ahead" and only an idiot would be less likely to have guns than now.

>Point is, there are situations where you don't have guns, but you will always have your fists and knees. unless you're crippled but can still pull a trigger
and yet you're talking about swords and axes and kickboxing and shit

You faggots who focus on the absolute inside of range will get to be someone's doorkickers and molotov-tosser taking the worst casualties, because you're not good for anything else, except in a civilized society where the only threat is a barfight with another white or some nog coming up to you in the street who runs away if you can puff up your chest. It's not that I can't respect people people doing hema, but it's TERMINALLY stupid to think this has fuck all to do with our survival.

As said, I don't believe you are gonna have your guns all the times.

What about when you are captured, unarmed? You are just waiting until someone gives you a gun or drop you a gun?

This dependence on weapon and forsaken of all other art of fighting is going to be our doom.

And I like how you talk about doorkickers and molotov-tossers, no, technically our range is far above that, you are gonna fight against tanks and planes, and you are gonna need tanks and planes for that, it does not stop at guns, knowing ONLY about guns is never enough.

Most cops in rural areas play it pretty cool about this stuff. Guy robbing your house and runs, you shoot him in the back? They'll let you flip him around so he was coming IN. No joke.

I'm not discounting fighting without a firearm, if you have nothing and your life or your families life is on the line you BITE that fuckers neck. I'm saying that not carrying in all circumstances because it's "Not Allowed" is idiotic as always carrying even if it's illegal. Use your brain, use some forethought.

Just because they tell you not to carry, or that it's illegal, doesn't mean you have to listen, or that it's prudent to listen in all circumstances.

Good job arguing against shit that was never said except in your brains.

So what the fuck are we arguing again?

If you have guns, use your guns.

If you don't have guns, learn to fight using your swords, sticks and fists.

That's it.

Nobody is even saying hey, you shouldn't carry guns, it's just a realistic possibility that you are not gonna have your gun at all time, but you will always have your fist and knees.

This is just sad and delusional. Learning how to swordfight is fun and cute and all, but totally useless. Using how to use a gun is useful, learning how to fight with hands and legs also very important. Swordfighting is nothing more than a LARPy but neat pasttime or hobby. They are impractical, uncommon, no criminal will ever rob you with a sword. If it does happen though they'll just shoot you or run away if they don't have a gun.

Still, you should at least learn some HEMA and compare it with your self-taught shit.

Some would be incredibly similar, but some would lead you to improve your own form and the transition.

Good thing thread isn't only about swordfight.

Training how to fight is important not just for your fitness, knowing how to throw/take a punch, what to do if the fight goes to the ground, how to defeat someone bigger/stronger than you with your bare hands, but also for your mental well being, confidence, knowing your strengths (and more importantly your limitations). I don't care what styles you train in just make sure you do full contact sparring with strikes to the face fully acceptable. I went to a nice gym that allowed elbows and knees to the face provided you wore elbow and knee pads. Ground fighting, submissions, and trips/throws are also hugely important. Again live sparring here too. No theoryshit. One thing I lack is proper firearm training. I've only been to the range a handful of times.

Also stay fit even if you can't train. Not just for happenings etc. but life. Again good for your mental well being and attracting a suitable mate to produce good offspring.

I'm taking time off from MA to raise my 3 kids. It's too intense to raise children and train that hard – always tired, injuries, schedule etc. I just lift and run these days. You unmarried guys have no excuses

Not only that, having rifles or shotguns in a vehicle are common. Almost the only violent danger to anyone willing to defend themselves in this part of the world comes from ZOGbots. Little old ladies on farmsteads have guns, and guess what, nothing happens except for petty theft when no one is around.

are you really so stupid you think that they will be capturing us "in the fight ahead"? These are the people who genocide us. And not fake genocide like the holocosts.
no it's not, no one with half a brain thinks that alternative fighting styles is going to fulfill the 14 Words.
I know about some of that shit too, but those aren't something we all have or can give to all our people, and there are lower cost counters to them. But there are more than enough rifles to go around. The problem is we can't afford the ammo to train everyone who hasn't already focused on it or displays good natural skill, which is why I describing people like you as the meatshields. The money you spent on swords and armor or whatever could go to ammo and experience being more deadly. Get your priorities right.

How about we not support the kikes with our tourism in Europe until we fucking return to liberate it?

except you're a massive faggot who is saying this shit is more important. your thread is shit, you are shit. go to /k/ and find an existing thread on this topic so we can laugh at you there

look closer at that image, it's a hipster larping as an outdoorsy guy.

Jesus christ, you can't even imagine a goddamn situation where you don't have a firearm.

So you are just gonna stay in your state forever, and never go anywhere else?

What's to stop you to make your own tanks or planes? Or robbing tanks or planes from the armies right now? Are you gonna use your head and somehow procure some tanks?
And for record's sake, when did I say this?
Fortunately, /k/ isn't only about guns.

(checked)

A Molotov cocktail is actually a fantastic weapon against a tank. Turns the inside into an unbearably hot oven, and most tanks only have a hatch on the roof. Which means the occupants will either roast or be instantly shot when they try and escape.
Lrn2urbanwarfaretactics

You fags just can't resist shitting up threads that aren't about guns.
Stop being fat

Yeah, and the tank is just going to sit neatly for you to throw molotov at it.

Molotov is only tactically useful against building and human mob.

and fortunately you will be even easier to bully there

Are you stupid?

A tank can run through wall, car and debris easily. You know why tank advances slowly in urban area? Lot of hiding spots where RPG can hide, or IED, not fucking molotov, which is a short range and inaccurate weapon.

More divide and conquer bullshit.

Stop being retarded, please.

I'm not sure about this, but I saw something about a Pentagon report focusing on military strategy for the wars of the future. Populations are increasingly urban, so most armed conflicts are going to take place in urban areas. A tight street is not the same as an open field. I think it makes sense to focus any kind of strategy on the field of battle you'll actually be fighting in, as opposed to soldier types training to prepare you for a variety of different environments.

But on Molotovs, they were improvised anti-tank weapons, popularized by Finns, during the Soviet invasion. I have no idea how effective they would be against modern tanks, but they were a cheap, mass produced counter to Soviet armor.

An IED is great because it's easily disguised in the debris, and it has more firepower than a molotov, and it attacks the most dangerous and softest part of the tank, the bottom.

I really hate when fucking retarded people say other people are retarded.

Just get a good rifle and learn to aim before you remove yourself from the genepol.
Tradition, sure, and if you want to do HEMA for that, it's great, but don't expect to Zweihander some rapefugees any time soon.

NATO tank casualties in the middle east were actually caused by IEDs, and then RPG.

Not a single of them was disabled by molotov.

It takes a concentration of a hundred or more molotov to heat up the tank, and this requires the tank to stay perfectly stationery and not firing back against the throwers.

Is every fight a gun fight?
Didn't know that we are only trying to fight muslim, bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=QC8EfQmoQUo

I mean, jesus christ. You don't know that?

You're an imbecile.

Hence an urban environment to limit the mobility of the tank and visibility of the operators. Molotovs were successful against Soviet tanks due to the Soviets not protecting the fuel tank. IRA did similar things with incendiaries against British 'tanks' during riots. Just because this shit has been done in the past, does not mean I'm recommending it as the go-to method for tanking our a tank. I'm simply giving some history.

Obviously a real /k/ommando will tanke out tanks with their Harrier jet they bought using Pepsi coupons.

The bottom of the tank is one of the rare area that are not armored, and it's near the engine.
And you expect them to open the roof up during combat?
Which is why the muslims have so much success in using molotov to disable tank.
How about two?
youtube.com/watch?v=_DXUjoDjPWk

Jesus christ, please learn about tank warfare at least before calling me an imbecile.

What do you think is under all those mosque cellars?
I can guarantee you, when the day comes, 90% of shitskins are gonna have an AK and a few grenades.

Who do you think is going to be the main threat?
The only reason niggers are even a threat is because we insist on treating them as humans instead of cattle.
Use the proper tone, and niggers will march into the gas-chambers by themselves, and thank massah for the privilege.

Well, ok I guess.

Just saying a modern tank is pretty much risk-free from a molotov unless the tankers are ultra-stupid.

That I fully expect so, but that doesn't answer the question, is every fight a gun fight? The answer is no.
From the average robber to hostile foreign invasion.

Shit man, we tackle all. A gun suffices for every day defense, but when you will not have a gun at all times, so learn how to fight without a gun, that's the point.

we were calling you an imbecile since the beginning. it will be a joy when cities are besieged and we don't let people like you out until you bring us some enemy heads with your katana. The whole molotov thing started because I said that's all you're worth, and you proceeded to argue molotovs suck.

Yes, they do suck. That is what your life is worth.

This is true, modern tanks may be much better insulated from outside heat. The real worry is when they become entirely automated, or at least remote controlled.

OK I guess?

I guess we can count on your imaginary tanks to roll out and save the day.

At that point, IED is the name of the game.

Or EMP, but I can't expect even us to make EMP in our shack.

Don't worry my brain-enriched friend, we will just be the "doorkickers" and "molotov chuckers" since we're just dumb dumbs who trained in martial arts for dumb dumb reasons and not pros like you who are gonna call the shots from their mobility scooter.

Wasn't there a how-to guide to make low range radio signal jammers on the kube? Does that shit even work against commercial drones? GPS jammers, spread over a couple of city blocks.

It's not gonna against an armored insulated tank.

anyone with mobility scooters are gonna get tesla batteries strapped on for some human guided, self-propelled incendiary devices. Woe unto the tonks that get stuck trying to get past THREE cars

No, but my black belt from Ashida Kim and my etch-a-sketch thermite will. But seriously, where is a nigger going to get a tank during the race war? If we're just playing make believe, then I have a tank too. A bigger one. With racing stripes. I drive over the nigger tank.

Training with weapons makes sense, in that I'd prefer to have something in my hands to fend of a pack of apes than rely on choking them out one by one.

of course it should have a state-of-the-art soundsystem. Let's get the best engineers on that.

Like so.

>then I have a tank too. […] With racing stripes.
I kek'd.

witnessed
This may work, or maybe make a bigger one.

Wow, OP. You really fagged out, today. Leave the unarmed fighting to Sam Hyde, on Rope Day, and buy some guns, you fucking faggot.

Top lel, where are you going to find a sword let alone carry it around with you without looking like a sperglord? Learning eskrima or a knife art would be more useful as machetes and knives are far more common. HEMA is a fun hobby for sure but practicality is very limited. Just do some kind of grappling (my school is Danzan Ryu Jiu Jitsu but with a strong bias towards BJJ) and learn to shoot decently. Save the Rohan LARP for after the collapse.

Think about it, say some organized military does attempt to fight us. We could requisition these from Religion of Cuck™ic hotbeds for our own use.

Sword fighting is for a hobby or ren faire faggots. M' Lordship.

Yes to BJJ and muay thai. And western boxing also judo.

I cant own a gun.
I carry a screwdriver.
Best i can do.

Oi da yew harve a loicense fer dat? Don't be a fool, bin that tool!

Just learn CQC.