Did this guy actually destroy Star Wars fans? Is this guy ourguy?

Did this guy actually destroy Star Wars fans? Is this guy ourguy?

star wars was never good

He broke Star Wars fans bad.

I’m just hiding this thread. I wish they’d ban you.

(You)

sage negated

/oursoyboy/

Genius

Genius

Genius

Jar Jar Abrams and Kathleen Kennedy already did.

Yep to both

He's close to breaking point.

t. JJ

alpha as fuck

I respect him tbh

Referencing the one of the worst Chris Reeves Superman films in order to defend the worst starwars film.

You respect a guy who writes scripts with a vibe up his ass to try and connect with the female mindset?

Immediately disregarded and saged

Honest question here

Has there ever been a movie that has gotten this much damage control? I seriously dont think that I have ever seen a movie get this many people defending it.

It's not damage control, you fucking brainlets. The target audience for these articles is YOU DUMB FUCKS!
How do I know? Because I wrote one!
Disney have nothing to do with it. Disney probably want it to stop so that everyone will forget how bad it was and they can start marketing Solo. The publishers want articles like this so they can bait Holla Forums and plebbit fags to click. How do you think they make money?
And if you leave "misogynistic" comments? Even fucking better! They can commission an article about those!
Because I have to eat, faggots!
$120. Which is decent money for churning out this kind of dross to some website only a handful of neets read.
Oh, get fucked! Nothing's real anymore anyway and I've got a novel to write. Blame yourselves, Holla Forums. You turned me into a cynical contrarian lowlife. That's why I know how to write these articles.

P.s. yes, it does get me laid occasionally.

Fuck this cuck with a razor wire!

Yeah right, every scene in his movie was stolen from the OT.

JUSTbusters 2016 is the only one that comes to mind. Usually you only see the director defend their shit tooth and nail when called out, like Kevin Smith or M. Night Shamwow. For Rian and the majority of the cast and crew to be constantly playing twitter defense really says a lot.

Can you tone down the cringe next time?

There's some similarities here
Black Panther is currently at the second step.

The only thing that fag with a vibrator up his ass destroyed was his own credibility.

Genius

Genius

Genius

immediately enjoyed and bumped by the will of Allah