Why are there so many games on Steam featuring Donald Trump and no games featuring Hillary Clinton?

Why are there so many games on Steam featuring Donald Trump and no games featuring Hillary Clinton?

He's more interesting I guess
Also muh sexism

because Donald Trump is a cool guy

Why are there so many threads on Holla Forums featuring singles and no threads featuring doubles?

Because Shillary won't be the next president.

Because here they come.

Cause reasons

Dubs?

No. Not yet.

Why do you keep posting despite the fact you never get dubs? Honestly, you might as well give up and post 'downvote' instead, at least you look less like a desperate tool instead of a regular tool.

Checkem

Misdirection is the name of the game. Also check'em

Trump is pretty much a living breathing cartoon character. He does silly things, he says crazy stuff, he's fun.
Hillary is too frumpy and depressing for that. She's a shambling skeleton about to drop dead. There's no enjoyment to be had there because she's just fucking miserable.

And to those anons who didn't realize this was a shitpost thread to slide Holla Forums threads off of the catalog, note that it is also a duplicate thread, that's how desperate they are.

there's already a thread up. check 'em, shill.

/thread and dubs

I'm lamenting the lack of dubs. Rarely have I seen saging posts which got dubs, and that made me ask what the point is in checking numbers you will never receive.

CTR can't make a game with the tiny payments they get for shilling

Rarely have I seen bumping posts in shitpost threads that have any quality whatsoever. Go back to r/thedonald, faggot.

Wait, I thought I was a CTR shill.

You're a political version of ruggarell.

today is your lucky day, friend

You're both since Jews don't have any concept of loyalty and go wherever the money is

Those are some nice numbers.

Well done

The same reason why my artfag sites are filled with "Trump is literally the devil don't let him win!" virtue signalling.

Man, you were so close.

Very nice

because nobody wants to look at hillary