S'up, Holla Forums. Holla Forums here, Mark's acting extra cunty. Is it okay we stay here a bit and shitpost?

S'up, Holla Forums. Holla Forums here, Mark's acting extra cunty. Is it okay we stay here a bit and shitpost?

Only if you wanna talk about video game movies.

Sure Holla Forums. Holla Forums will always be here for anyone that needs it.

Agreed, why was the SMB movie so fun?

Geatikuntztwerk is the Kino of vidya.

Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie is pure kino. Cheesy, hand-drawn cel animation with a ridiculous plot that was so good Capcom decided to make the Alpha/Zero games based on it. And it has Chun Li's tits and ass bare fucking naked in a shower scene right before she gets CLAWed by Balrog/Vega.
Best live action movie goes to Mortal Kombat 1, although no tits were visible.

Holla Forums can only shitpost here on one conditon:

Rei or Asuka?

Mesa FPS when

What's more I will maintain, until my dying day, that the 80's animated Zelda cartoon is pure fucking gold, and the Captain N cartoon was too. Anyone who disagrees is obviously wrong and not appropriately cultured.

their both shit tbh

Asuka

Obviously Rei

Or watched the Nostalgia Critic

(((LOL)))
What did Mark do this time?

Send Orson Welles to Holla Forums
That will sort them out within a week.

i'll admit it has certain glare if you watch it for what it is but dude, gold? at best it's solid copper. better shit existed at that time

Who is mark give me the rundown

BO of Holla Forums
he gets bitchy now and then, some dumbfucks take offence, we get video game movies threads, fin

I don't know who the nostalgia critic is but he sounds like he has aids.

Sure it might not seem great at first glance, but when you pay attention to how the cartoon managed to incorporate various Zelda elements in a way that's consistent with the games, something very few ever attempt much less accomplish, and add on to that the Link that is a blatant womaniser that would trigger any number of tumblrinas in CY+3 just for asking for a smooch after risking his life to save hers, the old charm it has ceases to be amusing and becomes something to be admired.
And despite it all, it never loses its sense of being a cartoon, like when Link throws down a bomb and shield-surfs the blast-wave.
And remember: There's also a fairy that constantly wants a good dicking from Link, and that's hot.

He's the jewish board owner for Holla Forums, who likes Nintendo products and gets 12 game overs playing Sonic.

I don't know what is going on now but he's a fat guy that's the board owner of Holla Forums who is also Jewish. He never really sticks to his values and let's his mods push him around and change Holla Forums. He also likes to defend Nintendo a lot for better or worse. But he was pretty funny in the HWNDU stream imo.

lurk moar faggot

welp, slutty fairies are a checkmate in every argument, so well done you won me over.

Chocking on Nintendo cock again presumably.

After the Nintendo Labo shit he's been pretty pissy

When I was a young man Rei. As I grew and matured Asuka. When I dream of better days Hikari.

basicly he is a jew fuck who doesnt follow the rules of his own board and does whatever the fuck he likes, he is gona delete your thread just so he can recreate it and then shitpost anonymously or he is gona allow KNOWN cross-poster shitposters to constantly create threads and shitpost constantly while anchoring good threads.