“They were like, "What did you feel about the first film...

uk.ign.com/articles/2017/11/02/7-crucial-things-to-know-about-pacific-rim-uprising
ign.com/articles/2017/08/03/pacific-rim-uprising-star-john-boyega-on-jaeger-upgrades-and-new-approach-to-fighting-kaiju
Where were you when Boyega improved yet another franchise?

This nigga woke

After seeing the trailer, it looks retarded how the robots show all their weapons, like some b-grade movie.

the first one was terrible
there's honestly nowhere to go but up

The movie was horrible and he's the ugliest black man ever in movies.

What I really want to see is a comedy movie about a bonobo fooling Hollywood into casting it as a human in their movies starring John Boyega as himself.

That's a long story, it'll start in Africa when Boyega was targeted by local silverback poachers then a merchant saw the potential for blacked.com…

Now that’s something I’d watch.

So a Bingo Bongo remake?

Sure, except Boyega's actually a chimp and let's call it a reimagining rather than a remake. Remake is a problematic word these days.

I see cinematic universe potential. This could be big. Light-hearted comedies don't sell anymore anyway. Preteen/goy market likes things edgy so we'll get gargoyle-face here to direct. I hear he works for homo erectus semen and BOY DO WE HAVE PLENTY OF THAT TO SPARE!

The first was completely shit because they didn't act like huge robots at all.

Those protruding jaws are majestic and high-test!

I liked the slow moving mechs. Made it seem like they had real weight. If the robots are gonna move just like people then it's not special. Might as well just get some guy in a suit to do the robots.

Why are they taking the actor's advice for how the mechs should move?

niggers are truly the best goyim

It's just going to be like transformer or ninja turtles, more cgi shit with little to no weight to tension in any of the action scenes.

huge robots is a shit idea just make war of the monsters

Square/cube law though

becuz we wuz robots n shieet

If you don't, you're a racist!

I mean, with how dark they lit and colour graded the first film will we even be able to see Boyega?

I never saw the original, but weren't people constantly praising how hefty, weighted and not crappy weightless CG the robots looked when the first one came out? That's all I heard about it.

Remember when they put attractive people in movies because people's gaze naturally gravitates towards attractive people, hence more people will watch your movie?

Remember when they made things for people to enjoy, and not just to lecture and propagandise at them?

No.

OOGA BOOGA IZ WANT FAST ROWBAWTS LIKE MUH CAR, NIGGUH. ADD SOME SPINNIN' RIMS AND LIT MUSIC, GNOMESAYIN

It was a boring, cliche'd movie for the first half. Never finished watching the second half. The spectacle of giant robot fights has long since lost its charm and appeal since giant CGI fights are so common.

If even the monsters can't see him, he'll win for sure!

It was basically a mech movie for westerners who never seen anything japanese. Though like other anons are saying, they are turning this into a transformers movie but with niggers, so even if you thought the first movie was shit the sequel will be 10 times worse.

As somewhat of a mech autist this is really triggering me. Fucking niggers can't into physics at all. If you want a faster machine you need to make it smaller. It's just a matter of mass. I mean fuck, all this lore already exists, not to mention the logic

The robots in action was the only good part of the movie. It was like when you see an elephant up close. Del Toro understood that and i think that's what he spent most of his time working on because the rest of the movie was awful. He also gave an somewhat of an excuse for the weapons and fighting style. There was some sort of internal logic. This new one completely ignores all physics involved and doesn't give a shit about logic of the weapons.

A sequel to this movie doesn't even make sense. They destroyed the portal and nuked the space niggers. If they wanted a sequel, how about a single class 4 kaiju or whatever shows up after being dormant for some reason, and then humanity has to cobble together a team and fix up a jager to fight it before it causes any more damage. You could add higher stakes by trying to make it covert because they don't want another panic after years of presumed safety. But oh wait niggers and women don't understand anything about covert ops or realistic story telling so they couldn't help write that movie. Instead you get an ensemble of mongrels because inclusiveness means everyone gets to stand on stage and be the hero. But what they don't realize is if everyone is a hero then no one is. Fuck this movie and fuck these people making it.

This is what happens when you replace the good goyim who made good movies with dumb goyim with arts degrees. It's the conundrum of the eternal semite. You can't fuck over people who you've already brainwashed.

they're still getting made

oh shit, incoming phone pape.

Is that a kind of pepe?

i think it's normalfag slang for phone wallpaper

Robots are shit

Way to make it absolute poison to the Asian market.

Fug

You articulated better what i wanted to say in the first place. What that nigger did is strip the movie from what mad it great: Feel of weight and inertia, it was glorious. But why am i surprised? They had to lower the bar for the new mut audience and as expected it's not pretty.

DeKnight, who co-wrote the script, comes from the school of Joss Whedon (the filmmaker wrote for both Buffy and Angel), and promises the sort of nimble comedic dialogue one would expect from a graduate.
As you know, Pacific Rim 1 ended with Stacker Pentecost [played by Idris Elba] dying, and Raleigh [played by Charlie Hunnam] dying as well,
W E W

Reminder that that image your shitty meme pic is based on is of a Polish coalburner with no burger connections.

Could you post the original? I'm curious

user delivers. Much appreciated

pacific rims main theme was a carbon copy of unicorn gundams theme. the OST for the original was heavily influenced by the mecha genres soundtracks.
what will pacific rim 2 have?

L O L