PRAISE THE SUN!

PRAISE THE SUN!

The Roman Empire never died.

Literally who what where when why

Its a show about getting AIDS in space.

Kangz in space

Reminder that this shit is getting a Season 2.

Never knew Stargate got a new series?

It's actually the only part of the show that's actually reaching semi-decent levels of writing.

enough retards tuned into it? or did it earn enough diversity points for a renewed season?

Netflix probably paid for the second season. CBS is not spending any of its own money on this shit.

i don't think george soros is dipping his hands into star trek.

STD is on Netflix everywhere but the united states. Netflix paid for the entire first season of STD.

oh right, i forgot about that. meh, doesn't affect me anyway.

Why do you talk about it

Why does Holla Forums talk about Cuck Wars?

It's part of the push to replace STD with STI. STD is problematic because it implies you are diseased.

That's because it's the first thing that they came up with when they started creating the show.

Literally stealing plot devices from Doctor Who now.

And STI implies that a person is "infected", what's your point

Season 2 is going to be full nig & fag mode isn't it?

Wait a minute, isn't that poor ship design choice for a species with bright light sensitivity?

'STI' is a retarded term British nurses invented to remove the stigma surrounding STD.

I'm sorry but no matter how far antiviral treatment has come I am not going to just start thinking of HIV or HPV as a minor inconveniences like a 24-hour-cold or indigestion.

What a shit design. This "duson sphur" looks like a ship with a small star inside