Neptunia Thread

Wardrobe Raiding
edition

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

NEWS
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies is out on Steam now
SuperDimension Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls coming to the Vita October 18th (NA) & 21th (EU)
Re;Translation projects for Vita games now a possibility due to Henkaku. Do not update past firmware version 3.60

/nep/ Happenings and News
We've made a /nep/ discord! Ask for an invite in the thread
Re;Translation for Re;Birth 3 has been ported successfully over to the Vita! >>>/nep/3563

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Download: mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS
Start with Re;Birth 1, then play Re;Birth 2 (with the Re;Translation) and V-II. Skip Re;Birth 3 and play it later.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!z4lijQTD!zunMEhzIg7wHNJ8ktKVPYvPxMi7-SkM6MhwjwPNLBNs
mega.nz/#!vgMwmIhI!PYxFMPQIWskjRMbqN33AB5oNUKLpg6qmOnOB2ntFVvE
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/mail/?page=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. Especially now that I found another home.

Lastation edition!

Why are they so perfect?

And we're back

Claiming thread for Zombie Neps

It's their imperfections that make them perfect.

Incoming Dog Nepu~

Who replaced Noire and Uni with birds?

Literally half of this vid is relevant, guess when it stops being relevant.

I fucking leave thinking it was posted but it wasn't.
LET ME POST CODEMONKEY
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

Was expecting NepU w/ zombies but what we got was the whole cast making funny noises instead

Bully time

I want to overthrow world governments with Nepgear and recall her to life when she takes on opponents too strong for her.

Glad to hear that, friend. I hope the new place treats you better than the last.

Nepgear has won every single Civ 5 nep game I've played with her because she always entices me to protect her from bullies. That and she's a massive gold digger.

>Playing Civ 5

So true. Always have to protect her smile. And slap the shit out of Noire for going to war with pretty much everyone for no reason. Maybe the Causus Belli system will fix that in Civ 6.

Also, Communist Gear is basically eliminating ASIC by becoming ASIC.

Isnt that the same as Conquest Gear?

Conquest Gear was forced down that path against her will. Communist Gear is choosing that fate of her own will.

It's amazing how every nep wants to be your friend really quickly except Noire who just angrily covets your lands all game even if she's nowhere near you. I've only managed to be Noire's friend once, and that was only because Neptune declared war on both me and her for building too close to Planeptune.

I think Vice went a little overboard on making her a bitch.

Yeah, I understand her being more aggressive than the other Neps, but she's on Gandhi levels of aggression, which is way too much.

Just cause

How do you guys tolerate going through deviantart and twitter for not shit Nep pics?
I can't do it. I just can't.

Hope the decent pics outnumber the bad

wait for them to show up here

I dunno how they do it. I only go to deviantart for intentionally finding shit nep art. All the good stuff are things I get from here.

It is hard.

At least it is true about Gear. Every Nep is as much waifu material as her though.

What's the moral of that story? That the author doesn't like Noire and Vert?

happens naturally when you are bored

Very nice, Got any Hallowe'en Iffy?

Time to purge I guess

Naughty puppies

Probably that user would end up divorced with Noire and Vert should he actually marry one of them due to their personality flaws being too overbearing.

only one

Purge those that don't follow the glorious ways of DFC

Oppai is best

Go to hell!

I wish Noire was my ex-wife.

That Nepgear is best waifu material
duh

Would probably be better if you guys could work out your differences and stay together, but I get the feeling the whole "I can only do everything and you are useless without me so you are dragging me down" might be hard t overcome. I think the waifu percentages are just the likelihood of successful marriage. Of course, that means 1 in 4 people that marry Noire or Vert will have a successful relationship.
But everyone in everyone will have a successful relationship with Nepgear.

It sounds like she would be a complete pushover. If you're right about that percentage, it means she'd stay in a relationship even if she was being beaten.

Time for Harem Roles. Though I think Neptune and Nepgear's are switched.

No, what it means is that she's so pure that people end up becoming purified (read as "the perfect husbando") to be with her.

More or less.
It's more that she's so pure that people loving her end up being on the receiving end of good karma.

Some more for this. I have them for Rom and Ram, but they're too young to even know what love is so not actually putting them on here and will just say the results.
Rom: Kuudere
Ram: Genki girl

at some point you just stop caring

Isn't she?

Does that mean she'd be easy to corrupt?

Everything in V and RB3 was a mistake and all the Neps act in ways they wouldn't actually act just because CH thought that's what their fans wanted instead of having any sort of continuity.

I don't think everything in the game was a mistake, but the Neps sure act different in V/RB3. I'd stick with their behavior in the other (not spin-off) games if you want to hypothesize about their character and personalities.

Well in RB3 there was the excuse that everyone sans Nep/Gear lives in an alternate dimension. Probably the reason we never see the Ultradimension Neps except Plutia/Peashy again.

Well, V was meant to be another retcon of the series since "EVERYONE HATED MK2, WHAT DO!?"
So they said, oh people like jokes and hate story. Let's just take all the Neps's character traits, flanderize them, and add Nepgear in so people can bully her for the rest of this series' existence. Like, Nepgear wouldn't have acted the way she did and get brought to Ultradimension in the manner depicted in V/RB3.
Then, after everyone said "WTF is this, CH?" CH realized that only a small amount of people actually hated MK2, they were just very vocal about it. Like SJWs. So they pretty much ignore all of V/RB3 in V-II.

You should love all forms of life, no matter how big or small.

I'm very glad they got their shit together with V-II after all that. And I hope they don't lose it again with Tamsoft developing 4GO now

It would suck if 4GO is bad considering how much resources they are using for its development. What if it bankrupts them and they sell the rights to someone else?

I brought up this point in a previous thread and someone said for as many IPs and sources of income CH/IF has even if this bombs they won't die but it will certainly be concerning.

Not strictly harem, but this is my interpretation at least.

these are some really fucking cute neps but why the fuck is Mario and Luigi there

NepsXMarioBros are very popular pairings.

I do believe this is all the content I can squeeze out of MegaTag

Because Deviantart.

This is not okay

Which girl has the cutest panties?

Blanc.

No, fuck you guys. It's Blanc. I know. I checked.

Nepgear when she doesn't lose them.

I would say Nepgear, but she almost never wears any.

I wonder what would happen if the Japanese VAs tried to do the English dub.

Plain white is cute and pure, but I can't help but wonder what they'll give her in 4GO
>inb4 Megumin

SOMEBODY SAY PANTIES!?!?!?!one1!1

I want to INVADE Blanc's personal SPACE
Of course only if its concensual

I was referencing how one of the developers was talking about how the Japanese complained about Blanc's panties being "poor girl's panties" in an interview once and how they were working hard to make sure she had better panties in the next game.

There would be one group of otaku saying that they did a good job while another group was saying that they were awful and dubfags should go die.

I know, I got the screencap right here
That doesn't change that Blanc's pantsu is cute and pure

That's really mean of them, the nips don't deserve Blanc or her panties.

the thing is that if they think white is poor then most of the cast is poor, with their panties being all white with MAYBE a bow in the front

I remember this shit.

Terrible taste my Nipponese fam.

It would probably be a lot cuter but in a stupid kind of way.

to be fair that's just one costume that ain't the default(which is kind of a shame because the entire color scheme of it is very nice)

Man, this is a lot cuter than I thought it'd be.

Now I want neps speaking broken English with strong Japanese accents.

True, but to single out Blanc is unfair to her.
Hell, everyone needs a new pair of default panties.

You are doing irreversible damage to my dick by posting my waifu wearing the greatness that is shimapan

Here's Blanc's VA speaking English.

user let me put these awa- FUCK, I dropped my Blanc!

Let me help you clean tha- GODDAMN IT

Don't worry let me reach over an- MOTHERFUCKER, NOT AGAIN!

I don't play or watch this dumb neptunia shit
but maybe I should

This is getting a bit out of hand if you catch my dri-STOP FUCKING STOP
I'm done

So you (probably) don't know it, but call it dumb shit

Alright it was fun while it las- OH COME ON!
I still have much blanc to post though

The do it, I'm just under the impression it got a bit "spammy" in here

No regular in these threads will complain about Nep spamming unless it goes on for 10 pages.
At least this will satisfy all the Blancanons for while.

eh, fair point, I need something to get my mind off college anyway

Can I get trips, Blanc?

Final Blanc post, come on!

I lied

Blanc a shit.

lies

No amount of repeating digits will ever have enough power to declare a Nep shit.

Stay mad, nerds. Trips confirm.

Trips don't lie I guess.

Easy tiger.

Why are there so many Blancs here? Is it for the zombie game getting ported to PC or what?

If you want a Nep dump all you have to do is ask, usually.

Oh boy
Can I have a Pururut dump?

Where do you get all this art? If pixiv, what tag(s)?

Fishing trough Deviantart and twitter as was stated earlier in the thread, before the wall of Blancs.

Depends if people have plutia/Iris Heart saved

Actually it's just because I love Blanc
Like, a lot
A lot a lot

Sure but the selection there is far more limited

I follow a bunch of artists on twitter, ones that either do neps only or just mostly neps, on pixiv I just write "neptunia" in the search and it translates the tag to jap equivalent

That's all she wrote for me.

Appreciated

That mightbe all

This thread is moving at a relatively faster speed than last few threads, but never the lessโ€ฆ

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while the CPUs are in the other room

Thanks a bunch, saved around 7 pictures or so

It's like you want the others to know how lewd you two are. First you bother Nepgear, now you want to bother Noire (because Blanc will probably just be like meh and Vert will probably want details, so Noire is the only one that get super embarrassed by it).

I have an exhibitionist fetish, I want them to hear us, and maybe see us. Although if what you say is true, then Noire would probably be wondering why nobody else is bothered by it

I'd insert my RAM into her motherboard if you know what I mean.

I see. To be honest, I don't think Neptune would mind that kind of fetish.
However, she probably would get upset if someone tried to do anything lewd with Nepgear. How hypocritical.

Shimakaze Noire? That's a new one. Only remember Kazeshima and Shimakaze Gear.

is everybody sleeping?
I missed the slumber party didn't I?

>reminder you will never have a slumber party with your favorite nep
there goes another thing to add to the list of "never evers" even if it was by accident

Reality is harsh. I just want to do things in the futon with Nepgear.

I also want to do things in the futon but with plutia
comfy things of course

I want to do non lewd and lewd things to Neptune in the futon

Chaos Candidates?

I was expecting a cute Gear, so I have no problems.

Comfiness is always good to have.

SEXUALIZE THE TWINS MORE
Oh, and Uni too, but she already was sezualized.

THIS IS NOT OK
but muh dick says otherwise

I want a slut Ram but don't want slut Rom, she's too pure for that

The way they seem to go is "Chaos, Chaos everywhere". I hope for a GOOD END in that universe, especially considering how every girl is sexualized as hell on her Chaos form.

>GOOD END

My thoughts exactly.

Is that like a gun control soccer mom version of Uni?

Chaos doesn't necessarily mean opposite. She could be firing all of her weapons at all times

Considering she's brave enough, there could be a misfire "somewhere" that could end badly.

I was going to say she'd be showing off her own pair of guns a lot too, but then I remembered she doesn't have any.

As expected of a Chaos Nep

So Chaos Uni could possibly be Bullet Hell incarnate

HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Oh shit, I forgot it was from that F2P game coming soon.

whats with all the d&c shills lately? every other thread someone is pointing fingers at neptunia to try to prove a point.

What's D&C?

It's not just neps, they're all over the place. Probably because halfchan is mad about us being right about hirohito all along.

divide and conquer, essentially trying to force infighting.

Oh okay thanks.

what exactly is happening? Explain?
Also Nep is an easy scapegoat becuase its niche and reuses assets a lot and its on PC
Guess they aren't liking their brand new board:^

Just ignore them and anyone else talking about that shit instead of games.

This is painful to remember

You think people here forgot about it? I honestly forgot it existed if it wasnt for the corrupted neps.

Forgot the corrupted Neps? No.
Forgot that its a F2P cardshit? Yes.
I want the corrupted Neps in a REAL game, even as DLC, Compa and Iffy could go maximum Jew with it for all I care.

I swear I didn't just quote myself. Obviously I quoted

I'm not into loli, but these mischievous postures are turn ons.

As long as they don't act like turbo-dykes, I have no issue with this. Don't mind if everything they say is sexually charged though. Million Arthur and Red levels are just annoying and if everyone had that personality in chaos form, then please no.

shut up, you

I didn't really mind Red or Milli but I understand how annoying it can be if everyone did it.

My biggest issue is how it's their only personality trait. I would hope chaos Neps maintained some element of their original personalities. Maybe for Nepgear, she converted her robotics lab to some weird sex dungeon so she can extract shares directly from the source.
Obviously not described as such in game though.

I'm sure its a mischievous, innocent kind of saucy instead of full blown lewd. I hope. I also hope the chaos Neps don't get Victory bastardization either. Until the game releases we can do nothing but speculate.

I like to think that Chaos Gear built herself those big metallic hands, and is using her robotics knowledge to strengthen herself (and eventually other Chaos selves).

Well those jackpot trips demand pics of lewd gear.
So here we go!

I'm pretty sure anons who actually give a damn about Nepgear will post more of her.

Indeed.

Nepgear is too nice to people.

You expected it to be over ? Too bad. I have much more of these, even though nearly all my lewds have been posted.

I want to get off Ms. Gear's wild ride

Always good to see someone posting one of my edits.

I want to post Gear but I'm on my phone.

You knew how long it was before entering it. Now, there is no escape.

I enjoy cute edits.

Gya, put down that banana, you're drunk.

The end is near, considering I won't include Naturalgear or other variants.

I have a lot, especially including app screenshots and webms. But wont have access to my pc until around 4.

We'll wait, no worries.

And I'll stop here. Hope you got new content.

Why is she so sweaty in that third pic?

Probably because her Onii-chan was in the same state ?

*loud slush noices*

So I'm not the only one whos picking up on the sudden mentions of Nep here.

Won't be surprised if its one dedicated autist pulling the same stunt with "FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE" or even a $20chan refugee being upset their threads are inferior to us.

You'll never have to pay $20 to post Neps.

That reminds me n777 is making a Gear mod next, will work well with that Purple Sister mod one user made

They're mad for several reasons

I wonder if it's the NEPTUNIA SUCKS guy

You know that feeling when you find a half decent nep artist but they only use their talent to draw giantess vore?

I only see vore as the downside, nothing inherently wrong with giantess.

I don't know about that, seems unusual. Mad that something was actually done instead of giving in to the easily tiresome outrage culture?

Well thats pretty much given.

Also given.

Huh?

You mean loving us with a passion since they can't stop thinking about wishing being better.

Basically, some people on Holla Forums think it is bad to correct the mistakes of bad companies because it'll encourage more games being sold, not taking into account the fact it helps people having a bad translation and wanting something better.

They think they are better and we are wrong in every ways.

I've seen critics and questions about that, and people not understanding why we were that comfy on Holla Forums. Which can be understandable considering the actual state of Holla Forums, but it's time people note that Holla Forums isn't one mind.

An intelligent company would look at the retranslation as a chance to see what they did wrong FOR FREE and use it to do better in the future. Sadly most companies don't do that

Sadly, most companies see it as a minority complaining at best, and attack it openly at worst.

That makes absolutely no sense to me. Bitch about how localization companies are cancer, but leave what they translate intact & make another thread on how awful it has memes in.

Right, which is why we're getting love from them! They just can't stop thinking about us.

Guess we're not a proper thread until we drop the happy stuff & do what the west does: Be negative, pick fights that aren't winnable, & follow other threads examples

See the thread about Criminal Girls. The perfect example for the moment.

They want to sink us since we're getting popular (partly at their expense, due to some refugees) and they're sinking, not thinking that it's because of their attitude that they're sinking.

Partly that, partly shitposters and goons shitposting because it's fun, and partly shills not wanting a Japanese company outdoing them. Shitposting and complaining is just a tool for some, and just a (more or less fun) way to pass time for others.

Well for what my opinion on it is worth, I didn't give a shit about the attempted Nep sabotage. Regulars on Holla Forums ignore us for the most part regardless of their opinions, even still most see those threads as "br8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8", and even after that they have to go through VoluntGear, then to us and we know how the regulars post. Really they have the go through the entire Holla Forums welcoming committee to even get anyone who isn't a Nepposter to give a shit. We're fine for the time being.

Well I trust you guys know what you're up to.

Ah yes, Codemonkey.

Well anyways, time for me to think of something to create with a Nepโ€ฆ

Definitely. It's nice to have new approaches like what was done in these last posts, though.

I recommend making babies with a Nep since that's something they can all do. If you have someone specific in mind, then you could choose a different activity. For example, I'd make robots with Gear and guns with Uni.

Seems risky to do, would have to pray that the newborn isn't Elliot Rodgers

Well I chose Gear.

I think Gear would like the robots more than I would.

Well then, you could make guns with Gear and robots with Uni?

I wouldn't worry about making any supreme gentlemen by accident, the Planeptunians are from Hawaii.

I would need instructions.

Would Uni even want me to be near her presence?

I've never been to Hawaii, but I'll take your word for it.

Gear would happily teach you. Though why would Uni hate you?

Because I'm not on really good terms with her older sister & I chose Gear.

Why do you excessively space out your posts?

Replying to different bits of the greentext.

Ah, i guess she would be jealous you didn't choose her.
Either way, Nepgear could help you learn to build pretty much anything. And if anything, you could just play games with her if you don't want to make anything with her.

But you don't have to hit enter twice for every new sentence tho, it's excessive.
and you don't want people to think that you're from reddit

I would say thats given when choosing someone. Can't please everyone & theres bound to be some who won't want to be with you because jealousy or what other reason

Anything?

Yes, anything. Though whether you actually learn it is up to you. Or you might not be able to physically do it. For example, she could teach you how to be best girl, but you'll never be able to beat her at it, even if you became a qt girl yourself.

Anything.

I don't want to be a girl though. But I suppose she can help me exercise, dream, and probably give me a better outlook on life.

โ€ฆAnything?

Yep, anything.

I don't blame you. I cant Nep Gear if I don't have a nepper.

i love hearing them try to speak english.

I hate the autism of DA sometimes.

why are none of you shitting on each other and calling each other niggers?

Too busy playing God Eater with friend

Because niggers don't play neps.

Must've been a change for the English dub but they didn't bother thinking what would happen if the player was using the Japanese voices.

Its not even that, I won't be quite as strong & competition will be fierce (Even if yuri exists)

Just like Umio says in V-II, its great to be the man

Just gotta make sure to not succumb to real life's despair & easily lose dignity in the age where doing horrible shit is OK as long as its progressive

Well its autism, it goes many ways.

Didn't someone in a older thread say something along the lines of describing Gear as someone with Assburgers?

No benefits in doing it, outrage culture is tiresome, doesn't win Neps like salad, & what said

Localization to try to convey the same idea of her speaking another language.

Why do you space your posts like that?

I don't see why thats an issue now. I've been doing it in the threads for a while.

Because it's annoying and it looks retarded.

See?

It makes an otherwise barely medium sized post take up twice the amount of space

For no actual reason.

And it really does look stupid.

Putting an extra space between every line of text is just unnecessary and excessive.

I wish redditors would just get in line already

All right, Histy. At ease.

I'd have to agree with Histoire here, it's annoying

Removed all those transparent pixels.

It's actually annoying, especially with a big post.

Made another webm 12MB. Also Blanc says cooler lines now. We're getting close to some insanely good quality.

Come to think of it, will the oracles ever be playable again? I was kinda hoping they would be DLC for V-II at least but alas, nothing. I just wanna wreck shit with Chika while she rambles about how awesome her onee-san is.

REMEMBER ME?!

FUCKING STOOOOOOOOOOP

NEVER
EVER

I miss her so much.

Posting promised webms

If Compa wants more of my money they'd fucking do it.

Didn't someone awhile ago post Live2D the contained Neps inside?

Don't know about that. Just have the app webms some user made. And some of my own screenshots.

(checked)

That reminds me

I hope kek heard my pleadings and the effects of meme magic start happening

At least she's in the Sega vs Neptunia game, so she isn't dead and forgotten yet.

I'm pretty sure there's a segment of dialogue where Plutia is snoring. You could try putting that on a loop and listening to it.

Also in MegaTag.
Too bad she's only in like 3 scenesโ€ฆ

Well I found what I was looking for, surprised the Neps are still up since I thought they'd be taken down. Slightly eerie that they can't talk and all they do is stare.

She looks quite frightened herself. Almost like she doesn't want to be there. Or wondering why she can't speak.

user you monster. This is torture.

Tell her hi. Ask her if she's fine.

mind linking it?

Because he's from reddit.

Its only natural of her to feel a little scared being in a place she doesn't know about. Can you really blame her? Wouldn't you have the same reaction? Besides, her expressions can be changed so don't get the wrong idea. How is it torture? Yeah gimme a moment.

If you could have any nep (not just the candidates) as an imouto, which one would you choose? what kind of imouto would she be?

I'd pick Uni. You know what kind of imouto she would be. I'd lightly bully her in a loving way and help her get over her insecurities.

Either Peashy or Ram. I guess the added challenge from their force of personality is what makes them interesting as imoutos. Besides, I think I'm one of the few people patient enough to look after them.

I'd have Nepgear as my imouto. She would be the lewd kind that always tries to sleep with her Onii-chan even though it's forbidden. Either that, or she'd help me with my work or something.

Nepgear, duh.

For shits and giggles, plutia.

Then when I want to be dangerous.
12 hours later

10/10 Would Red Hot Power of Dick again
And I'm not even a fan of Plutia, if only Vert wasn't into BL

You would do this to your little sister, user?

Peashy, I imagine she would think of me as "the coolest brother in the world" kind of deal and I would try my best to keep that image (even if it might bring some trouble if she starts declaring that to everyone ) and protect her smile

Luckily I'm also a very patient man so her rougher side won't be much of a problem.

We aren't blood related.
Somehow I forgot she was supposed be an imouto

Be proud that Pii declares it to the whole world

Of course I will it all depends what she is saying and to whom or else it might not end well for me

Do you even have to ask?

That's a tough one.

Think i'll go with Uni because muh guns.

Same as usual, though more tsundereish.

Best imoutos would be either Rom, Vert or Compa. I'd have fun with a Neptune, a Noire or an Uni too.

Live2D with Neps included.

mega.nz/#!z4lijQTD!zunMEhzIg7wHNJ8ktKVPYvPxMi7-SkM6MhwjwPNLBNs
mega.nz/#!vgMwmIhI!PYxFMPQIWskjRMbqN33AB5oNUKLpg6qmOnOB2ntFVvE

agirato gomansaisazu

That's an interesting choice.
What would she be like as an imouto?

I think having a Vert onee-san would me much better tho tbh.
>tfw you'll never be Vert's beloved little brother

Don't forget that Vert will dress you in cute clothes solely to fuel her BL fetish while Chika stares death from the shadows.

I think she'd be idolizing her big brother a bit too much, to the point of getting some huge complex over it (even bigger than Gear, and probably to the point that she'd actually verge into incest).

This, combined to the fact little Verts are cute as a button, would make hard to resist results for any Vert lover.

I wouldn't mind engaging in some /ss/ with Vert oneesan

Huh, I guess that would be a reverse of the imouto complex that she has.

What if you're taller than Vert but you're the youngest? (Not shota, think a guy in his 20s)

More or less.

This would confuse her as hell, since she'd be shared between getting a shota complex and noticing how much you're growing. Then she'd probably end it by deciding that you're big enough to go all the way, before raping you again and again.

So she wouldn't enjoy it as much if you're a young man than a shota?

Not really. We already know what Vert would be like as an imouto from V-II.

Not everyone wants it, silly user.

Depends of the writer. Should I be writing it, I'd say that it's her brother before everything, and I'd perhaps make her go with that "Big brother, you're the best" song while she'd go all the way, for added fun.

I don't

But wouldn't you be more the little bro considered she lived longer?

What if it happens before Leanbox's rise as a CPU nation, and therefore before her rise as a Goddess ?

How can you resist a Nep wanting to get lewded?
Don't give me that chosen Nep bullshit or this Nep is not for lewding. When the Nep demands lovin' its your job as a Nepper to love them until they can't stand straight.

Vert would be a PERFECT imouto, she's into BL and yuri so you would never have to worry about her messing with dangerous guys, and she's the most 'mature' and composed of all the neps meaning no shenanigans and minimal "upkeep" being able to care for herself as long as the fridge is stocked and the electricity on. When I come home from work, I would brush her hair and pat her on the head as she plays her MMOs, and I could make dinner for her and tell her that she couldn't get back to her game until she finished eating, then we would play together, I would eventually go to sleep she would play into the night and sleep until like late into the afternoon starting again so I'd carry her to bed and put a blanket over her as I leave for work in the morning.

Vert is also very dignified and presentable for any social interactions.

Probably some reincarnation shit

I obviously would resist Vert as I don't like her but you can't avoid the fact that any Nep has the strength to force herself on you so there's the chance it happens. And of course, should I be locked into that situation, I'd have no choice but to accept it, but I'd like to avoid it as much as possible.

Also it's not rape if you get to nestle snuggly in between her glorious love pillows

I want to like Vert myself as I like both sizes and she looks nice, but I wish she wasn't into MMOs or bein a fujo

I like how everyone ignores Chika, as if she doesn't exist. You anons are on the way to a BAD END, double points if somehow you pissed off Vert by injuring Chika. But I assume Chika doesn't exist in Imouto Vert's dimension soโ€ฆ

Of course you wouldn't, so just accept it with open arms user. Its the only way.

Not like Vert pays attention to Chika anyway.

Sure she does. I actually pity whoever decides to do that. Vert has inherited Neptune's signature "I'm only pretending to be retarded!" when it comes to fighting prowess. At least Super/Hyperdimension Vert. Ultradimension Vert does not exist. In the official manga someone posted a while back Green Heart could win 1v1 Purple Heart and in the conquest route of Mk/RB2 she could fend off the Nep Sisters + friends by her lonesome, all to protect Chika.

ROLL NEPS

Nepgear, do you enjoy sexually bullying your Onii-chans?

Hmm, that answer doesn't really apply to the question. Guess I'll have to ask again if the other Gear Ask gets dropped.

Noire, lets play vidya together

Nepgear, lets sleep together.

Here you go

okay

how bout you Uni

Nepgear, wanna catch some Zs together?

okay

Well allllll right!

Thanks.

Rolling again as protocol dictates.
Why did I get dubs for this one?

We're already at 300+ posts? I just got back

Neptune, do you want to hold hands?

Hope I got it this time.

There we go. And a good answer it is, too. You heard it here, people! Nepgear is a mischievous girl!

Peashy, let's eat neptune's pudding!

Rei lets anal

meanie ;_;

Neptune let's have pudding together

gg
You should've known.

EVERY SINGLE TIME

Tell me, please

She said that to me as well

How about we just play some video games together

Neptune bullies you so much that I'm inclined to ask if you are actually Noire?

Why do I get teased so incessantly

How about now

I should ask Noire about that later

Of course we'll play together

Noire are we actually somehow the same person? Are you me? Am I you?

Noire do you wanna cuddle

Why do I always get a non-descript answer on most of my questions

Come on Noire, I know you know, answer the last question with a Yes or No, hopefully a No because I wouldn't know how to react to a Yes

Noire, do you want a kissu?

Kei, is Noire in a bad mood today?

She's just being tsundere again.

maybe you're right

Noire are you okay?

Where's the Re;Birth1 soundtrack? I found one that was awful 320Kpbs, and another that was FLAC but was without loop points.

(Also, I noticed how 100$ has a very similar drum pattern as the title theme)

If you found a 320kpbs version then that is the best quality they ever officially released. Anything higher quality is ripped directly from the game itself and has those problems like lack of proper looping like you encountered.

Incidentally, could you link the 320kpbs version? The LE edition only has them at 160 for some reason.

I thought it was 320 but it was actually 192. It's the one on kh-insider. I might just edit all the FLACs I found on nyaa.

rolling for ploot

I'll keep Noire just because teasing her is fun

Lets go

Oh well

who am i bullying today

Rolling for Nepu

kill me

Gear, do you think you're cute ?
Verts, do you think you could love too much your older brother, should you have one ?

Rolling for Gear.

CUTE !!!
Logical
Of course she doesn't, either it's not her timeline or those memories are supressed one way or another.

rolling

Histoire.

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Rolling for ใ‚ฎใ‚ข

ใƒใƒ— instead. Guess I'll go get some pudding.

compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/mail/?page=4

New 4GO email, in case you guys missed it. It's from Uni this time

Rough translation:
Va of Uni, Kitamura Eri here.
Uni is her usual gun loving self, and with her cute new costume designed for an MMO, her mischievious imp side really gets empahsized!
I'm sure plenty of nepfans out there will want to cosplay as her.
While she is still a good friend to Nepgear,
this time her love (?) for her sister has really exploded.
You might even witness a secret!
Also pay attention to her voice!
Uni is getting pushed towards being a (unknown term), so her pitch will start increasing.

Sounds like they're trying to hype up the game for Japanese fans by teasing a canon yuri romance.

Upon closer inspection, that last line roughly translates to "Uni's range of bad jokes will be greatly amplified." or something along those lines.

I-It's not like I wanted to make a new th-threadโ€ฆBAKA!