It's literally the worst Star Wars, nothing you say from this point on will ever change that

It's literally the worst Star Wars, nothing you say from this point on will ever change that.

it's not as boring as phantom menace, so there

theres definitely more to entertain schlock wise than in attack of the clones which might make you suicidal

Fuck off Disney shill.

Movie was kino.

It's better than the Clone Wars theatrical or the Ewok films. AotC is a good movie, but the other five films in the saga are just superior.

fuck off goons with craptastic opinions

Take it elsewhere faggot, not that those stills even mean the directing is good besides the cantina scene.

The directing is shit I was just memeing you with the picture because you are posting it wrong, the picture doesn't matter if those scenes don't meld and aren't good in nature, theres only a couple good scenes like jango fighting obi wan, the cantina and the speeder chase

Actually it's the second best, right after RotS.
You are a pleb, nothing you say from this point on will ever change that.

It's literally the best SW.

Prequelposting and disneyposting have become one. If you ironically like the prequels, you also love the sequels and believe TLJ was kino. This is what happens when you take dicks in the ass ironically.

Stop

Kino is more than cinematography

lol soyboy

Did space football still continue after the fall of the republic or did it die out?

You're the fucking soyboy. It's proven.

He actually believes those are good shots. Why don't you explode in laughter at the mere sight of those toy machines?

due to the circumstances of my life during the time of its release, it will always hold certain associations with me and therefore will always be one of the coziest SW movies. it's just a very cozy film, like a good scifi tv series you leave on in the background.

i'm saving this like a vintage wine to watch years later and relive all those memories of 2005

it is actually pretty good for reasons mentioned
all the SW prequels are good in their own way.
I could watch them any time. whereas the disney ones, I have no interest

Wrong

The movie was Lucas' attempt at fanservice, being pretty heavy on pottery.

Lucas tried. People dislike AOTC because of the poorly executed romance and abundant use of CGI but there's a lot of cool new stuff, attempts to be better than ep1 and worldbuilding.

Hi Mike, now bye Mike.

this is why Lucas is incompetent. he tried to make an interesting fanservice movie that improved on all aspects of ep 1 and the originals and then included jar jar and CGI

how one man can fuck up so tremendously is beyond me

any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who believe they are in good company