MS-13 Stabbed an American 100 times, Decapitated him, and Removed his Heart in Maryland

MS-13 Stabbed an American 100 times, Decapitated him, and Removed his Heart in Maryland

More:
thegoldwater.com/news/12486-MS-13-Stabbed-an-American-100-times-Decapitated-him-and-Removed-his-Heart-in-Maryland

Other urls found in this thread:

mymcpnews.com/2017/09/22/update-continuing-investigation-to-identify-wheaton-regional-park-homicide-victim-photos-released/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztlán
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is just their culture.

It's in their genes.

Why doesn't the US go postal on the gangs already?
There are more gang members in the US than there are people living in some countries.

What a beautiful culture, a true homage to their Aztec ancestors. I can only hope all liberals are enriched by this beautiful culture they have brought in.

Also the 411 missing people in American national parks- Some of those were skinwalkers and varied pre-modern man yetis, but mostly mexicans.

You're both correct. The only question up for debate is the ratio between the two.

my question is what was the "american" victim doing associating with these "people"

Wow, you guys are fags.

Fuck me, the noises that thing is making.

Wow, this is literally racist, why don't you want these beautiful DACA dreamers in your town? Wow, I mean seriously what an evil racist bigot nazi you are not wanting these beautiful brown jungle monkeys cutting out your heart and peeling off your face while you're still alive. You must be an evil white supremacist nazi for not wanting these beautiful proud Mexicans cutting out your heart while also cutting off your head

Are you defending MS-13 or the lack of a wall being built? I'm confused as to your stance here faggot

Sometimes pretending to be "civilized" backfires. If you're not willing to skin your enemy alive if for not other reason than to send a message than you're going to get curbstomped by those willing to up the ante.

Vietnam vets did nothing wrong. Time to flamethrower entire villages again.

No. That's the perp. Victim was beheaded and is unidentified outside of his shirt.

I think I know the reason why they are so mad all the time…

lurk 2 years then decapitate yourself and cut out your heart.

Quetzalcoatl-sama is happy with this sacrifice
Do more bloodletting, Mexica man!

So, the victim is a spic?

The dark webs need a gofundme to kill these people off inside prison. Putting them down is the only humane thing to do.

This is from the shirt the victim was wearing that Montgomery County Police are releasing to try and identify the vic
mymcpnews.com/2017/09/22/update-continuing-investigation-to-identify-wheaton-regional-park-homicide-victim-photos-released/

What was the motive? I somehow doubt these drug addled spics would manage to coordinate this sort of operation for some random nobody

No. They haven't identified the victim.

Probably drug related tbh or some business owner they were attempting to extort and he wouldn't comply

Well the man seems to be a Methodist, which is still majority white, so.
A spic gangster chola ordered to kill a random gringo to earn his blood stripe?

My stance is why the fuck should we care about spics killing spics?

You're an idiot

There's no way of telling. They probably wouldn't tell us for sure if he was white to begin to curb the anger. Notice MSM isn't covering it.

yes

read the article and fuck off

I unironically like Cody's lab. He's a smart little fucker who has good info for the inquisitive mind

cant wait for the race war

oy vey the victim was a manlet spic too I guess we better just ignore the story and ignore the fact illegal spic gangs are flooding the country
Try harder, shills.

Who cares. It was either a jew, fag, libturd, or altkike douche. Anyone worth keeping has been staying inside meditating. Anyone participating in Yidworld deserves to perish.

Cool

If they were doing it in their own shit countries, I'd be inclined to agree, but they're doing it here and if they're bold enough to stab a man 100 times and remove his head and heart, there's going to be some spillover to actual citizens

They haven't identified the victim's name, but they've identified enough for Holla Forums not to care too much about the victim.

they didn't kill the right snitch, lel. fucking spics can't do anything right

Is he any good? I watch backyard scientist for those sorts of vids.

i still hate mexicans send them all back to mexico and build wall

I know, but keep in mind that the northeastern states are all nests of libshits that want this filth to stay in the country even at the expense of others. Especially at the expense of others.

Start the covert and clandestine killings of ALL mexicans

t. Dept of homeland sec

Seriously, the double saging thing is gay.

confirmed

Next you're going to tell us you're just pretending, right?

Once they corner us user we're pretty much fucked. I'm in Bama and there aren't many of them and the few who do hide like roaches, but fuck letting this shit happen.

This tbh

he drank cyanide and shot a cannon with powder he made from his own piss and made a ring for his girl out of gold he mined out of the ground and smelted

sage all feels

Sage goes in all fields newfag.

God bless that persons soul, those fuckers ill burn in hell.

Maybe on halfchan.

Kill yourself

you need to move out west or midwest where the demographics are in our favor and the land is cheap and start building new Holla Forums communities that are seeds of natsoc. and play the tribal game and only hire and associate with whites.

I've been considering Utah or Montana from Bama user. I'm more worried about the tweaked out Indians though than I am the serenity of the south

Way ahead of you. Before we roll over into the next +1 of the Current Year I'll be settling down in the rurals of Oklahoma

If you’re near texoma and see a red F350 with a white sticker in the window, say hi and we can grab some food.

The victim is a spic, not an American.

(checked)
Only state that went all red in the previous presidential election. Good choice. We need more people like you here.

THEY SERIOUSLY NEED TO GO BACK AND USE THEIR HOMO EROTIC MACHISMO POSTURING AND SAVAGE AZTEC BLOOD LINE TO DESTROY THE CRIMINALS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY THEY NEED TO GO BACK THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET TALLER MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

stabed 100 TIMES we have seen the videos out there of the Barbarisms we need to spread some more awareness to the dangers of their Criminal cases they do worse shit than the sandniggers and do it not out of a twisted religious ideology but savage greed and lust for power THEY CAN'T INTO EMPATHY and will poison the USA like they have MEXICO IF LEFT UNCHECKED DUDE WEED FAGS BUYING CHEEP WEED FROM THEM AND WILL STILL SAY DRUGS ARE SAFE THEY TRAFFIC DRUGS PEOPLE AND DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILYA AND WILL KILL YOU WITHOUT BATTING AN EYE

BUILD THE WALL AND FLUSH THE FEDERAL PRISON TOILETS BACK DOWN SOUTH THEY WILL PAY FOR THE WALL ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

I know we're all autistic here but god damn, tone it down son.

Even when pre-emptively called out, the shill can only stick to the script. Sad!

chicago, minneapolis, los angeles & san franciso are all out west of midwest.

nobody is suggesting to move to those cities

Gas yourself.

Arent Mexicans the tribe that genocided the mayans and aztecs?

mexicans arent a tribe, they are conquistador indian rape mongrels. a race of COLONIZED offspring of spaniards muh dicking natives.

Thank goodness the victim wasn't an American.

It's hilarious how much of a living argument against race mixing and diversity their existence is. The libtards have been losing against objective reality for centuries.

user that's wishful thinking on your part and you should stop hoping for the victim to be white just to have propaganda to use against mexicans and antifa we have enough crime statistics already.

It's already propaganda for normalfags user.
They love their based Mexicans

Yea and we're the others. Fuck off with your defeatist , divide and conquer horse shit

ms 13 is el Salvadoran, theyre the idiots the aztecs would have enslaved and then sacrificed historically speaking

you suggest here the police are lying about the race and the victim is white. yet this seems unlikely when the police are still trying to identify the victim and ask for the public's help in the article.

i know what you're alluding to, the mugshots where the spics are classed as white to fuck with statistics. if the police were doing the same with this victim then it would be something we could turn into a bigger story. but that doesn't seem to be the case and it's counterproductive to pretend like it is.

1. Its one of their own.
2. Its not a person, its a spic.
3. Hell is too good for the Aztec. They deserve something worse.

I'm gonna get nightmares from that and I've seen people get shot in the head from (((ISIS)))
May God bless his soul.

Did you fail geography?

Oh fucking come on, spoiler that shit.

What's to spoil? The ending's pretty predictable.

Why? Where? What did she do to deserve a degloving? Why doesn't she let go of the post? Did it live? So many questions.

who was the victim? you don't plan a killing several weeks ahead of time unless this "victim" deserved it.

did they skin a feminist?

Aztecs and Mexicans were interchangeable names for the same people before the Spanish conquistadores landed;
after, ~90% of the natives were poxed out, and the Spaniards fucked the rest (especially the female ones), and today they are

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztlán

post the rest fag

KEK muh dicking the natives
have a taco emoji 🌮

i cry everytim

pump the guy full of speed chop of his hands and feet skin his face off cut his heart out then decapitate APOCALYPTO TRY HARDS

SEND THESE VIDEOS TO OPEN BORDER FAGS

I merely stated the facts. Don't get pissed at me over every state from Virginia to Maine being full of libshits that want to see the world burn. If you can't stand hearing that your home state is cucked then either do something to change it or get the fuck outta there.

this. the story should read: Evil Racist Police destroy the life of a Young DACA Dreamer due to misunderstanding ancient cultural practices

What kind of faggotry are you peddling with that graphic, user?

Its a woman.
Its a spic.
It has no soul.

I don't know if this is the case, but gangs use killings to initiate new members. If you're a cop or member of alphabet agency, you're not going to stab a complete stranger 100 times.

How can one man be so based!?

I'm pretty sure MS is from Salvador.

Why do you ask a question to which you know the answer, user?

Don't look away. It makes you soft.

You are all correct.
Culture is a reflection of the most common genetic characteristics of a population.
The culture then selects, and enhances those characteristics.

A man shapes his culture, and his culture shapes his children.

Not a lazy people the Latinos. That's for damn sure. Niggers they shoot and hit everything but what they're aiming for. Cowardly, lazy niggardly. This, this is how we should be treating criminals. Go back to basics.

Eh, I'd give that video a 5/10. You seen the ISIS decapitation where they pull off his head and part of his spine comes out?

The only question up for debate is when we deal with them and how exactly.

It's a choice between latinos that cut out peoples hearts, muslims who rape and behead people especially children in brood daylight like in the uk, or niggers who make society a general more violent, deadly, dumber, and worse place to live in all around. If we had to pick one, which do we choose?

How about none of them?

the worst part is them shoving that wooden stick down his throat

Quetzalcoatl banned human sacrifice

The reality is, there's no getting out of this pozzed hole without compromise.

Maryland is kind of a weird place. Im from VA so driving through there doesn’t contain a lot of scenery at all and then if you end up in Baltimore it becomes a post apocalyptic wasteland. The MS-13 spics are crawling all over DC and NoVa so it doesn’t surprise me they would head up into Maryland by now.

Now I remember why I filter you fucking torpedoes.

Notice how I never once mentioned kikes, you literally cannot compromise with them because they are so untrustworthy. I'm trying to discuss solutions here, do you have any?

MS-13 jumps people in. Most gangs that would kill for initiation are prison gangs and its people that already have life sentences. MS 13 would get some of their memebers to kill but probably not a brand new initiate because they are more likely to fuck up and get everyone caught. I have heard in LA they required drive-bys or to show you were willing to shoot at rival members but I don’t think thats how they are up there. Could be wrong though.

Dude, these guys are enforcers for Mexican Cartels, specifically Sinoloa. Each local cell typically is given access to a couple of MS-13 for use when extreme violence is needed. This is how the cartels have been able to keep violence and investigations off of them and onto another group. MS-13 is basically cannon fodder, few are as rich as the cartels they serve.

MS-13 originals date back to civil war in El Salvador, where many of the guys who are in their 30's and 40's now began as kids who were trained in the most blood-curdling ways. Stray cats and dogs, but especially cats were used to dehumanize these kids and turn them into the killers you see. After training, they were sent into villages where rape and torture were their calling card. After years of this, they became the go to force when cartels needed extra muscle.

They imparted these skills and lessons as they expanded. The teens that join now have to live up to the violence of their predecessors and so continually grow more grotesque every year. Their initiations involve showing a willingness and ability to stomach killing and torture. Mexican cartels learned many of the skills you see now in these videos from the bloody civil wars south of Mexico… Now these butchers are moving north again….

PS the logistical arm of Sinaloa in areas like SoCal is the Mongols MC, in case anyone wondered why a few years ago they had huge membership drive, they had fresh funding to expand their operations.

Bump

You're right, even from their point of view. Victims of Aztec sacrifice eagerly awaited either heaven or hell, because they felt their death was justified. The fact that their belief system described 9 types of heaven and 13 types of hell meant that they deserved a place in the afterlife no matter how shitty their life and actions were.

She's actually alive?
Jesus Christ demons are real.

kek

Central Americans (Mexicans, Hondurans, Salvadorans etc) are the worst when it comes to violent crime. Worse than arabs, worse than roaches, worse than niggers, worse than abbos, worse than caucasians, worse than anyone.

The issue is that liberals leave the area, stay in another, and implement the same bullshit policies that led into the outcome that forced them to leave in the first place.

They're Aztecs. Call them what they are.

No, actually, haven't seen that one.

Genetics.
Aztec lands.
The Aztecs named their months after methods of sacrifice. One method, associated with one month early in the year IIRC, was to drown enemy children in a cage.
She did what they did - she let herself be captured alive by Aztecs.
Shock.
No.

I'm not an expert on the ancient history of central america but according to jewgle aztecs were only in southern Mexico.

I think we're missing the real kicker
5'4
5'2"
All those burritos.

I was in America this summer, the first time I saw mexicans. Those stats don't surprise me at all, a lot of them were fat and looked like goblins. Very unfriendly as well.

They have a huge urge to become violent, but they will try to find the most flimsy reasons to act on it. When whites are angered, the majority of them just send hate mail and call it a day. When niggers, shitskins, and spics are angered, they do their worst because they obtain their morality from hip-hop and crime films where sadism and achieving revenge is rewarded. If people look at you the wrong way, you beat them. If people steal or talk shit, you kill them. If people kill one of your friends, you kill your opponents family members. It's sickening.

You're actually doing them a favor by throwing racial slurs online anonymously, because you train them not to retaliate with physical violence and that they need to move on. You're pacifying them by making them not react.

Of course she lived you idiot, that is not a fatal injury no matter how ogrish it might look..
Hundreds of idiots survive face destroying gunshot wounds from failed suicide attempts.
This one for example is perfectly fine and even leaded a rebellion while in jail.

His "repaired" face, before and after.
For fuck's sake Holla Forumsacks, most of you guys lack knowledge of medicine, I always cringe when I hear someone saying "he died" with conviction, when it's obvious that the wound is non-fatal.
The woman in that video survived, unless the cartel finished the job later.

This one?

Should be a webm, love hearing the OG audio from the arcade.

I saw this video on liveleak a while back and its description was a pitbull attack, what happened to her?

Masonic

save the vid.
send to open border liberal fags

we are strong, they are weak

Fuck off, Mason.

It was not a pitbull attack, this is a typical cartel doing, there are dozens of pictures just like this.

I'm pretty sure that with such a big open wound, you would quite easily die because of the bleeding.