Battleborn thread

Who's your main?
What game mode you been playing?

Go play your outdated shit like Quake or Doom. This board is for people who actually play games.

Even if it went f2p it wouldn't be worth the space on my hard drive.

I actually bought it and its pretty decent, but kinda empty

Nice, bruv.

Right, that would require you to actually play video games.

?

Yeah, I wonder why.

Thanks for contributing.

The hipsters of Holla Forums, everyone.

It's okay Randy, we all make mistakes sometimes. Not usually the kind of mistake big enough to kill a development studio, but these things happen sometimes.

Wow, you sure showed me, showed me you have nothing substantive to base your opinion on.

Is this thread advanced satire on the state of the board?

I think so it's like an art project.
A man desperately tries to not be the only person playing a failed game.
Kind of like an existential clown, where the joke is his life.

I honestly can't be fucked explaining why Battleabortion is shit for another fucking time and why there must have been nothing but interns working on these cliched characters.
Maybe if they counted the time they spent jerking off to filling their diversity quota.

This post is not really related to the game, but at least it's not the typical circlejerk post.

Again, none of the haters of this game have anything of substance to say. It's all moot, though, we all know you guys are playing the game anyway.

Art can really make a man think

might as well, we already have all the other CRAPCUNTS here

I don't get what you're trying to say here.

True, if they get their own thread why not have a thread for the best one?

there is no best, they are all equally shit

Great argument. Full of details about the game.

FEMINISM IS AWESOME

And so ends the list of characters didn't make it into overwatch.

Are you blind as well as functionally retarded? None of these designs are good. There is a literal TF2 type heavy, several SJW hipster characters. Most of the abilities of all characters are shit and unsatisfying to use.

Gearcuck made the issues of BL/BL2 worse in Battlestillborn and did nothing to improve what worked. Functionally the game is BL but more PvP focused, but you are limited to 1 weapon and a handful of mostly shit abilities.

Not only that it can't be competitive at all with the grind2win loot.

Well I almost though you were serious for a moment there but shows that you're just trying to rile up people.
Paladins and Overwatch can have a thread because the people that post there actually play the game, if you try to make one on your own just to piss people off, it's never gonna take off unless you devout ungodly amounts of autism to this.
But at that point, you're the one being trolled by yourself! what a twist!

In the unlikely case you or anyone is serious about this…

Some of that design looks interesting like Isic but the females all look like twigs and half the cast excessively tryhard.

From what I got from the gameplay, the game revolves around farming both Shards and XP, making the very same mistake that turns MOBAs into shit. At least Paladins and Overwatch do away with that crap and you just fight in equal footing all the time.

I doubt you'll get a lot of people to try it and talk about it since everyone willing to pay already bought Overwatch and everyone else has Paladins for free.

Meant to quote

what's paladins? give me a store-like description.

Look at the differences between tiers of loot, that "drawback" of a higher price doesn't really affect it that much. Not only that but each loot piece has its stats randomly generated so it's korean MMO tier grind for top loot with top rolls.

None of that belongs in an attempted competitive first person game.

0/10 bait harder

Run out of bank space? Sure you can spend 10 hours grinding it or spend $2 or so worth of ingame premium currency for more!

The ingame currency (blue tokens) you can only earn in game is better spent on loot packs (like crates that have 4 or so pieces of loot in them). This pushes more for ingame purchases for spend another fucking 300 hours grinding shit out in a dead game.

The characters you get for free in the season pass would spend hours upon hours to unlock for free.

Remember this is suppose to be a "competitive" game.

I love these images.

I'm still shocked by how shit the character designs are. What's with the giant guys little legs? It actually makes me feel physically sick to think about that guy. The pink haired character designer made all these super mega muscle male freaks and all the female characters are unlikeable dykes. Who in the world is being told that stuff like that sells? Won't even make one slightly attractive female either? It's astonishing. They must not have wanted any money with this game.

Are you blind as well as functionally retarded? None of these designs are good. There is a literal TF2 type heavy, several SJW hipster characters. Most of the abilities of all characters are shit and unsatisfy
They're bad because they're cartoony? They're supposed to look like that, dumbass.

Paladins and Overwatch can have a thread because the people that post there actually play the game, if you try to make one on your own just to piss people off, it's never gonna take off unless you devout ungodly amounts of autism to this.
But at that point, you're the one being trolled by yourself! what a twist!
What does this even mean?
This gives you something to work toward. It's how LoL keeps its playerbase after all these years.

So why is it ok when LoL does this?

I called you reddit because of your retarded meme usage.

It's. Supposed. To. Be. Cartoony. Dumbfuck.