Isn't racial cohesion more beneficial to the capitalists than racial division?

Isn't racial cohesion more beneficial to the capitalists than racial division?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denying_the_antecedent
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does owning the means of production reduce all ideology regarding race to an instrumental device in a game theory scenario?

United proles…
Yeah, that would be peachy.

Explain

There's plenty of places where the races mixed, none have communism.

Depends on the company. Capitalists aren't a cohesive unit themselves, some are spooked by idpol, some see advantage for either division or cohesion on racial lines.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denying_the_antecedent

By the same token, where is the racially homogenous nation on Earth that has communism?

Capital mobility is superior to labor mobility, so if all immigration is stopped, the capitalists will still find away to make money by exporting capital and busting down trade barriers. I assume immigration is the issue that prompted this post, in general I'm neither for it, nor against it but I can see why many workers are passionately against it. It is almost always used as a tool by the capitalists to undermine the native working class.

However, workers really have very little say in how most "democratic" Western nations are governed so its better to build working class solidarity with immigrants if they are going to be there anyway. Plus the spirit of internationalism etc, etc.

I don't see how it applies to my statement that irrelevant shiting won't lead to communism.

Where did I claim that racial homogeneity will lead to communism?

you're right, i assumed you made a common rhetorical mistake when you are apparently fucking retarded

Will rac.e mixing result in communism then?

no more than it will prevent it because it's a meme

I don't think the cappies are planning it
have racist views been exploited specifically to push andti-leftwing politics?

In a way. By making the browning of america a higher priority than the wellbeing of the local working class, the leftists gave Trump a victory, because actual working class people are concerned for their families' future and leftists promised them nothing but more poverty and ethnic displacement.

So yeah the deeply triggering and problematic shit ended the left. It's done.

Indeed, the far left was first to openly demand absolute racial equality in the US. While obviously just, it ended up biting them the ass because anti-black sentiments were a unifying element of much of American culture. It sounded to them like the communists were saying "fuck morality and decency", hence the modern Cultural Marxist maymay.

Even blacks were often afraid to associate with the communists because it made many of them targets for violence, and still more were more afraid of the cultural wrath being stoked by red politics than they were of the status quo shitting on them.

Perhaps, perhaps not. One things for sure: Flooding your nation with foreigners leads to ethnic tension/division.

It also suppresses wages.

Babby's first worldview tier. Lurk more.

Depends how we define cohesion. I've always thought that there was a shift away from dividing races as social groups for the capitalists and now focusing on dividing them up as individual separate markets.

It also makes it harder in a capitalist society to emphasize solidarity.

Cohesion no, but having every race be able to compete equally for jobs yes. Discrimination gives workers leverage over other workers

Of course not.

A simple scenario where immigrant workers can benefit a capitalist is when the workers at the plant don't have a shared language. Of course, providing information in more than one language is costly for the capitalist as well, so if it is mostly rote manual labor and the workers don't need to communicate much in order to do what the capitalist wants, this strategy is likely to work, at least in the short term. The fresh immigrants are likely to know less about existing regulations and rights they have, which makes the deal even sweeter.

But not everything can remain forever the same in paradise, as the immigrants pick up the language, and the native workers might get around to get some basic information translated. So, what is our Hero Entrepreneur and Creator of All Wealth and Prosperity(TM) going to to?

Lobbying to "help" with immigration is the answer. Now, there are differences between different capitalists. Our hero in this story wants cheap rote manual labor, no matter other consequences of that. Other bosses can have different priorities. So, hero guy wants to help immigrants in the sense of letting in a constant stream, not in the sense of helping those already there, teaching them the language, making sure that they are integrated well into society, quite the opposite.

Boss hero may find some politicians that he DOES NOT bribe, you tinfoil-hat nutcase, he gives them DONATIONS, which is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT in this modern and free society. You see. These politicians campaign for changes in law to "fight racism". Now, you must understand what "fighting racism" means here, as you are a speaker of English. In the language of SLIME, it means the following: We "help" the immigrants by making it easier to hire them, and we make it easier to hire them by giving them less protection as workers. And if you don't like them getting less protection, that means you don't want them to be hired, which means you want them to suffer, which makes you a "racist".

The children of the boss will valiantly fight your racism by denouncing you on facebook and twitter, while also showing in other ways how much they care about all humans, such as posting supporting messages for "humanitarian interventions", which is ABSOLUTELY NOT war, since official war comes with all sorts of pesky regulations your country officially follows.

Isn't WORKERS BEING ALIVE more beneficial to capitalist than KILL EVERY WORKER? Really makes you think, huh?

Two sides of the same coin. The whole issue is a diversionary tactic.
If you think everything's hunky dory now because racism has vanished then you're not gonna want to come after porky because you're content.
If you're still bickering over whether multiculturalism is good or bad then you're still not gonna come after porky.