Why does the Rotschild Bank in Zurich have a dining room...

Why does the Rotschild Bank in Zurich have a dining room? Are they eating things that cannot be eaten in high end restaurants?

they are eating a thread that died for this shitty thread to exist
kill yourself.

it is for businesses purposes. But, what else do you know about bank and the building ?

Not suspicious about people having dinner parties like this?

Now your OP looks even lamer. Thank you. I must admit the picture is disturbing.

Any chance it's just a fancy break room for bank employees?

Looks like place settings for a catered lunch in a conference room. If you want to talk business over lunch you can't go to a restaurant where the goyim will hear you.

I once had a construction job in germany at a high end hotel in a room with a black altar-kind of stone in it and disturbing horror paintings at the walls

damn, can you do a greentext user?

not really greentext-worthy imo, it was around 7 years ago, here is what I remember: dark room of around 15x7 meters, with a square black stone in it, looked like lava or sth, around 1.5x0.7m bright and 1m high. It had an electric seperating wall to the conference room which had windows, but the room I am talking about had none. there were three paintings with abstract screaming melting faces in red and black. And the hotel staff seemed unrelaxed, and thats it.

That's not a dining room. This is a private conference room with a set table. You will see this in literally every high end office building in every city in every country on Earth. You are probably literally retarded if you think ritualistic cannibalism takes place in settings like this. Locations where the (((elite))) practice their religion have more ceremonial decor. It's understandable why NEETs would think a table set in a conference room is weird though. Also, a legit thread probably died for this GLP/half-chan shit so good job.

For what fucking purpose, you goddamn kike? You added nothing.

Correct. Reported for spam.

That dining room looks like a repurposed meeting room. They're fucking busy, you dope. Do you think that scheming to rule the world is always going to leave time for fine dining?

Hey, talk to me about something: does hating the financial elite have any political repercussions whatsoever? I have been toying with this one for a while and it doesn't seem very predictive. It mostly just seems worth stress to bankers, which would only be contextually relevant. I don't have any leverage to use it for and neither do most people with this meme, so I'm wondering what it's all for.

Uh was it the UN building?

What is this gibberish? Don't hate the rothkikes because hating them on its own doesn't depose them? Don't hate them, name them, and then you can shut it down? Ship sailed on that one, Moshe.

Yeah, but why depose them? The only specific thing I have against any of them is that one of them supported Hillary Clinton. That's a hilariously bad start on many levels, but it's also pedestrian. Many rich people supported Hillary Clinton. She was basically a purchaseable commodity.

Every fucking business building has a fucking conference/dinner room you gigantic retard
Go back to cuckchan

Lurk for 2 years before posting

Come back when you're ready.

What is this shit? Some Kudelski buisness intelligence? Do the rotschilds fear the /pol so much?
Had a odd inccident once, as i was walking i crossed five jews talking jew-speak loudly in a town with a military installation, didn't bother then but it was definitley out of place. Today i know i should really had rat them out to the authorities.