TEACHER IN BIG TROUBLE FOR PLAYING A JORDAN PETERSON VIDEO IN CLASS

TEACHER IN BIG TROUBLE FOR PLAYING A JORDAN PETERSON VIDEO IN CLASS

Teacher is in big trouble after playing five minutes of Jordan Peterson video. Even though the students liked the video, apparently someone complained. The teacher is then asked to appear and explain. Then they tell her, that playing a Jordan Peterson video is basically like playing Milo Yiannopoulos and Hitler. The amount of Communism is simply scary.
ABSOLUTELY SUBVERSIVE

Embedded is the full discussion.

Sorry, A STUDENT

Give us phone number and location of principal. I'll kill him/her for you.

KEK

There was already another thread on this.

It's a university, so if you can find the soyboys on the committee in the video….. you know what to do

Dunno, I looked through the catalog for like 3 minutes and I didn't see anything

Shit, I missed it

Peterson is a gate-keeping kike lover. Fuck him and fuck you, redditor.

wew

This is like a new Cultural Revolution.

Hey rabbi, watcha postin

Important subject but there's already a thread you dumb nigger.

Yeah, we already discussed, that.

wtf is this reddit thread, don't come over from halfchan just because its shilled beyond recognition.

Good. Jordan Peterson is a faggot.

We didn't discuss the fact that you don't know how to use the search field in the catalog.

Look you attracted the kikes who search "Peterson" to shill nonstop.

H-he popular i ahte him now!!

You clearly don't belong here.

Head back to 4cuck, kiddo.

She is surprisingly good looking for a woman who seems able to think independently.

shoo shoo JIDF. Save all your energy for a real thread. I hope this doesn't count towards your pay, you slimy member.

Oh wow, you're also retarded too. I obviously post NOKO to get back to the thread. Newfag.

Are you from the vax thread?

Take it to Boomerchan. I hear they're really into this guy.

It's impressive how many shills come out of the woodwork whenever Peterson gets brought up. He's doing tremendous damage to the progressive dominance of media; they can't stand it. He recently did an interview on H3H3 and the comments are a wall of "holy shit this guy is awesome".

Remember that Holla Forums actively shills against any wrongthink public figure here. They've been caught talking about being the ones that spam "E CELEB" to shout down any thread about YouTube entities or anything else.

there was already a thread about this