Airlines agree $95.2m payout over hijacked planes used on 9/11

LUCKY LARRY WINS AGAIN!

>“The last piece of this entire puzzle will be Tower 2 – the final lynchpin in the rebuilding of the Trade Center,” Silverstein said last year. "When that building is done, which will be about 2021, my (((job))) will be finished here.”

archive.fo/74YBM
rt.com/usa/410665-twin-towers-airline-lawsuit/

He won't win if you collapse his larynx with your boot.

Explain why this took 16 years.

you know what, I like your style fbi.

Like gaining a fortune two months after getting married because a spouse got in a car accident. Nothing suspicious at all.

Some of you guys are alright. Don't come to the Bureau tomorrow. ;-)

Must be a Fed…

you first then, go do it.

Daily reminder CIAniggers are the ones trying to instill fear of themselves in the board.
You fear rope day.

top cuck

Oh someone should certainly make him bite the curb. Just had to make the joke. Personally, I think a large percentage of the "nice try FBI" posters are probably feds themselves looking to propagate the idea of their "omnipotence". Same with the "everyone is a CIAnigger" posters. They're attempting to reinforce the "all powerful" ZoG narrative since even people outside of here in meatspace are realizing just how inept most of the Fedniggers actually are.

Exactly. Beat me to it user.

CORRUPT

The IC are filled to the brim with soybois. Ever since JFK failed to clean the IC house, they filled their ranks up with leftist soyboy after soyboy. Few still have muh patriotardism in their blood, aka the civic nationalist cucks who for the most part went to private semi-public contractors, the majority in the government are leftists or worse. If you read top ranking CI people their blogs, statements or whatever it is fully clear this country is heading for the trashcan, nothing remains of what it was once founded upon. Those who think it still does have a cognitive bias. While there might be a few individuals who might do the right thing, at a specific moment, which we've seen during the congressional investigations relating to king niggers reign the majority stood by and let the corruption happen and even tried to cover it up.

Today it became clear the FBI hid emails related to their Director who fully agreed with AJ to call it 'matter' this proves that comey was biased during his clinton investigation and he should have never done it. Thus him finding no fault was corruption to protect their own. Most agents who chase scum of the earth pedophiles and criminals i can't praise enough, but the vermin that linger behind desks who fullfill the political side of things needs a fucking purge.

We've seen the same thing in 2013 when sec of State hilldog had protected a DOJ pedophile ring. Where a investigator said there was CONCRETE proof of wrong doing, that ambassador ditched his security detail to go and fuck young boys as well as many others. The investigation was simply dropped by the FBI.

Obongo politicized the FBI and as a result it's name is now just as worthless as the CIA. Justice is no longer blind nor can justice be found in this country, except at the end of a barrel.

Fucking Kike rats need to hang

Even if this is a shill post it's not false. Pranks might have to happen if these alphabet soup faggots continue to prove themselves embedded in the muck.

Shills are cunts and kikes. I want to see these evil fucks punished for what they've done and what they will continue to do.