4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite fighting game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2975234
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markdown
stackoverflow.com/questions/4798879/how-to-run-a-batch-script-from-within-a-batch-script
bfy.tw/88EY
forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?t=12130
howtogeek.com/forum/topic/make-a-batch-file-to-run-cmd-as-administrator
forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=16833
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HEYO

Not that big into fightan but probably one of the Street Fighters.

Morning everyone!

I just woke up so I'm a bit of a groggy mess.Got to spend time last night with the lads watching silly waifu vids, was fun!

Kinda in the mood for a racing game, anyone know any good drifting street racing ones like weeaboo D? Besides grid.

What's everyone listening to tonight?

Never played any real ones. Depending on who you ask, Smash may or may not count.

To that other regular that laments the fate of /vr/ I've seen around here, apparently some guy acquired ownership of the board since the prior owner stopped giving a shit about anything regarding 8ch, so maybe there's hope for it becoming better again.

Morning everyone.
I'm not liking the prospect of having to wear pants and boots with the weather cooling down. Fall is a miserable season and it's not going to get any better from here out until late Spring hits.

I haven't played a lot, but I liked Skullgirls a lot.

Tried Densha De D? :^)

Playing through some cutsom Hotline Miami 2 levels right now. Pretty fun. Headphones started making a weird clicking sound the other day, though. Whenever I move my head. It sounds like plastic hitting plastic. Not coming from the speaker part, though. Kind of annoying.

We're watching gay ass music and probably going to watch more Initial D later on. Please come in and play some of the worst music ever or yurobeat.
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

oh garou mos def fam

shieeet fam i ain't kno bout no racin monica

I thought you were dead. Whats it been a month?

YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI

I tried. I guess the magic inside the webm only lasted so long

I'll sacrifice avatar posting if Mark dies.

MARK IS A JEW!

I really had trouble fixing this schedule this time. I think I got it back.

I like Soul Calibur II a lot. I'm not really big into fighting games because I am shit at them.

Heh, where I live I just wear shorts until December or so. Not real fond of autumn myself though, usually my allergies get real bad then and in the spring.

I don't know whether to be proud of all this, sad that I'm essentially wasting my potential on Holla Forums, or sad that I completely wrecked this many's worldview.

Hell of an hour & a half discussion, all while I'm casually looking through books.

Ay fam, what you been up to? Haven't seen you in a week.

I had to take a nap today to fix mine after the debates fucked it up the other night.

SC2 is fucking awesome. Story mode is legit fun and makes it feel more like an action game.

''MARK IS A JEW!'
on this thread.

(checked)
pls doughnut bulli

Yeah, my allergies have been kicking into overdrive these days too. I can staunch that with medicine and shots, though. The cold is a real killer. The worst part about autumn specifically is that you have to keep fucking with the thermostat until the weather decides whether it wants to be hot or cold.

Mgsv just got a 500mb update.

No matter how much I study I never seem to able to fucking understand Physics or higher math. And what's worst is that I'm only taking beginner courses on the subjects, if I'm having so much trouble with this stuff then I'm terrified for my future. I feel like dogshit.

SC2 is on point fam fa sho fa sho

winter b ass mos times monica tho fo'real

doin da lord's work but stay humble fam

yea fam dey hit ya boi w/ dat stik so I wuz finna peace out fo a minute u kno

Watching rassling was what did it for me.

pachinko machines

when u 4 get 2 export

Last Pepsi in the fridge. I learned recently that Pepsi tastes like shit even though I've drank it my whole life. I went a long time without any but I rebuilt my caffeine tolerance but it really honestly kind of fucking sucks. I think I'm done with cola in general. I want Crystal Pepsi to be a thing forever though I tried to go to the store but I couldn't find my keys so I gotta make it last.
How's everybody doing tonight?

Virtua Fighter 4/5
Best motherfucking fighting game ever fucking made and casual faggots jumped on Shit Fighter 4's cock and killed what is objectively the most complex fighting game ever made. I don't like to get all pissy sweary about nothing but I can't stress enough how fucking fantastic Virtua Fighter is.

/vr/ has had a massive influx of posts recently. I think there may be a bright future for it if the Anons who expressed interest in it actually post.

Here in NW FL, October and November are the BEST FUCKING MONTHS HANDS DOWN. You poor soul.

Doughnuts you say?

Have you tried the like "for dummies" books?

Damn that sucks, not been the same without you

(checked)
I know that feel bro.

If I pulled off that Denuvo, would it die?

(checked)
That's dangerous, but still looks tasty as fuck.

Yeah, the north is ass. October and November are when the temperatures start hitting freezing and frost sets in. It would not be uncommon to see inches of snow either. The North is hell, I wanna live in the south.

I think I finally fixed my schedule, but I'm starting to doze off…

DAILY REMINDER THAT FOX GRILS ARE THE BEST

Well at least you had a better time with that. I had to sit through dinner with some liberals a day or so before the debate and all they did was insist on how bad Trump is and how Shillary is by far better for the nation. I highly doubt anything about the debate has changed their minds, but next time I see them (likely around my birthday, since they're family), we'll see if they've come around.

Yeah, I plan to post there some myself if the threads I had been in see a bit more activity. Otherwise, I've got nothing to really bump them with.

How did you learn pepsi tastes bad like that?

You should have saw them eat another kind of donut just minutes later!

How do you know he simply wasn't toying with you? He could've been merely glancing at the nonexistent camera in the distance with a glint in his eye and a chuckle under his breath.

Maybe you should get a tutor? Some qt asian grill who speaks nipponese and who enjoys all the animus that you do?

Animals are for petting, not for for the sexual.

I went back to Coke after trying Pepsi recently and there really is a huge difference in quality. Vanilla Coke is best, though.

I dunno. I'm drinking it again and I used to like it but now I think it tastes like shit.

Pls no.

It would be very painful.

Coke generally has a better flavor but Pepsi has that nice crispness to it. More carbonated or something.

Should be drinking cream soda anyway fam

Should do it like me, and wake up right at 3am-4am

I'll go with Blazblue

I've been coughing all day. It's annoying

I'm pretty happy that the local Circle K's now have Cherry Coke there.

Fucking hate Pepsi.

I think the only good pachinko/pachislot related thing I've ever seen was the Parallel Work 2 short.

I can't even remember the last time I had a roight and propa doughnut. It's been easily a decade. Making doughnuts is a fuckton of work, but maybe mom will be interested in doing so this weekend.

I've been doing that recently. Problem is that my sleep schedule is now split in half, a little at night, a little during the day. It can't be worse than staying up until 6-7 and sleeping until 2-3 though.

(checked)
That's a big patch.

Kemonomimi is better mate.

Yeah, the crispness is noticeable, but Coke's flavour has more depth too it than Pepsi. Probably because they have permission to use coca leaves in their drink, but I don't think Pepsi does.

I haven't found anyplace nearby that stocks vanilla coke. I used to work at the corner store when Throwback was new, though. It didn't sell, so I got a couple cases of it for free. My boss just told me I could take it home. Along with a bag of different multigrain Pringles flavours, a bunch of near-expiry deli type foods, and a milk crate of cinnamon candies. Just stuff nobody was buying.

MY MOTHERFUCKING AFRICAN AMERICAN

So long as you're getting the required hours is all that matters. Sleep is very important.

yo i done threw every fighter a bone cept virtua fighter i needs to give it a go monica forea'lly tho fam.

awww rissu u gon make a nigga blush fam

cream soda nice fam i lyk dat barq's red ish monica das dat str8 beetus tho fam

I get fresh ones every few weeks when mum gets them from a thing right next to her work. The best.

Do they?

And typically smaller off brand stuff tastes better than either anyway.

I can't wait for xmas, my folks get me a box of like different cream sodas and other flavored soda every year. Its the best

Yeah.
Tried the german beer just now, brewed right here in new zealand. Apparently there's a law in germany about the purity of their beers written in 1516 but that didn't save them from it tasting like hops and nothing else. I prefer the Nuremberg purity laws, thanks.
Also 6 million times more depressed than usual today with no real reason. Might scribble out some writefaggotry when things quiet down.
I was never good at those. Tekken 3 is the one I got the most game time out of though.

Play some video games with me, faggot.

Yeah, Coke is the only company with permission to import them. I've tried a lot of off-brands because they're cheaper, and I don't like most. RC Cola is okay, but I think that's because it's more caffeinated or something. It would wire me up good when I had it as a kid. I try not to drink too much soda, either way.

He seemed sincere the entire time.

Topics I dropped opinions on

I don't even remember most of what I said.

The look on this man's face when I told him I'm basically unemployable because I can't take order & make all my money reselling things I find at the Salvation Army instead of having a normal Job.

GI MI CHI YO KO
I don't know why I like this song so much

Yeah its an ok brand. Cream soda needs to be in glass bottles though.

Also Big Red.

speaking of big red

Tomorrow for sure. I really need that fucking drink.

Sounds dank as heck man

What do you do when you "scribble waifufaggotry?" I've been keeping a book recently but I know I need a bigger one because I already used 10 pages in a little over 24 hours.

Never tried that one. It's usually store brands.

Three hours here, four hours there. Kinda sorta, but not really. I'm starting to get there, though, it's only a matter of time. I don't know how I'm going to get enough sleep while being a responsible human being, though, but I guess I'll find a way.

Nobody care who they were until they unveiled the pachinko machines.

fug mane
Food allergies are a bitch and a half.

Pepsi coke has more sugar and caffeine giving it a richer taste as it hits your taste buds.

It is a drink designed to win tasting contests against Coca Cola, it's leading competitor, but as a downside it's less suited for drinking alongside a proper meal or in large quantities.

My personal favorite is Pepsi watered down at a 1:1 ratio, as it gives me the perfect ratio of taste to refreshment, and it's also a lot more cost effective.

yo is dat at 80s vice cop anime series?

yea das y u gotsa put dat ice up in yo sodas monica ain't da saym w/o it tbh monica

I mean god damn. I must have looked lick a fucking unicorn. Here's this literal professor arguing & saying how he's afraid Trump may be a demigog, & just from Shitposting on Holla Forums & Holla Forums I was able to not only keep up with him, but debate him at a processional level.

How does Holla Forums deal with normal people? I didn't even think I was dropping redpills, but the guy kept picking my brain & I couldn't stop.

Yeeee its the shit. All the weird colored sodas you don't see often. Had a like bubblegum one last year and it was delicious. Oh and orange cream soda is amazing. Taste like those creamciscle icecream things.

What about Mr Pibb?

What you allergic to fam?

I don't know if they even sell that one in Canada.

Hopefully you're not just scalper scum as far as vidya goes.

I've got a two year degree myself, but it doesn't help things. Looking online at what potential clients were wanting, they either wanted full four year and/or knowledge that the professor never bothered to get to, even in the advanced classes.

I still say Pepsi is more carbonated. That shit burns my tongue from it. You can feel it pop!

Least canadians probably got the hook up for some good ginger ale right.

There are no videogames to scalp in Chicago. The mexicans made sure of that, believe me. I mostly resell college textbooks.

It goes flat real damn fast and it pisses me off.

nigga wut? I do hate normalfags tho tbh playa. i h8 nigga's w/ opinions dat can't get ova da fact dat dey b opinions.

WHAT BOUT HIM

Canada Dry's pretty good. Mellower than Vernors. They put out a cranberry flavour this time of year that's delicious.

But user. You die if you work

Do retail stores actually check online applications? Wanna get a new job. it'd be nice if I could apply to places without having to go out, but I have a feeling most places just throw online ones in the trash.

I won't drink a soda if its been open more than like 5 minutes. Gross after that.

MR PIBB IS A RAPIST

Oh yeah I've had that, its the perfect thing for Thanksgiving. So comfy.

Wheat, pork, and lamb. Could be worse, though. My mom is allergic to wheat and corn. End me.

Good.

I usually don't interact with them beyond paying for goods. Any in-real-life social interaction I really want, I'll just get from a friend's family I'm close to. Aside from that, I don't really care for it. And there's 8ch for online discussion and banter.

Why do you guys have that many beaners that far north? Besides the climate being cooler (I assume at least; it gets really warm where I live by the border), I'd have assumed the chimps wouldn't take too kindly to huge swathes of mexicans coming into Chicongo.

I need to remember to pick a case up next time I'm out.

Some do. I know the electronics place I keep applying does, because every rejection email I get from them is slightly ruder and comes in a bit faster. The first one took a week, and the last one took about 6 hours.

You want to die?

They do. I went around to stores near me not too long ago and every single one of them said apply online and that they didn't even have physical applications on hand.

How do you live???

What the fuck is happening with my life, something very wrong

I started studding recently, i feel anxiety, i already skipped few lectures, i feel crippling pressure.
I dont know what to do, i dont want to fail stuides, i dont want to fail yet another thing in my life

Type: Professional Level

I didn't even know what a demigog was before I google searched it when I got home.

They way he used the word though he seems like he thought Trump was dangerous for being too simple, truthful, straightforward, & powerful. Basically he said he was afraid of trump becoming a literal God Emperor once in office.

Dropped the "we've got DOUBLE as much debt since obama took office" point. Also said how he doesn't smoke or drink coffee. Said that take a lot of self control & it's a good judge of character, outside of the obvious where he's been a successful businessman for the past 50 years.

I only remember bits & pieces. I hope he's ok.

It might be, I don't usually care because, as mentioned, I water it down anyway.

My goal was to highlight the why and how of 'Pepsi tastes better'.

Also, you better post some more anime girls.
A 4AM thread post without anime girls is like a burger without meat: a crime.

Well that's good. I can be a lazy fuck while I job hunt.Can't wait to try and come up with an excuse when they ask me why I haven't worked in a year

You alright there fam?

Ahhh its makes sense sorta. And I'm always weebing it up in 4am.

(checked)
Very carefully.

I don't want to die, but I'm not too keen on living either. Someone tell the world to stop being shit and then I'll consider it. Knowing my luck, I'm due to live a nice long life, just so that I get to witness all of the horrors of the modern age myself.

I am become that feel, destroyer of grades.

You mean demagogue. Demigog probably just autocorrected to demigod

If you're going to school beyond K-12, it should be because you want to be there, and hopefully have found something you enjoy as a focus (that hasn't been completely cucked up). Especially since you are (or someone somewhere is) paying money to go there.

Not sure I want to try to come up with an excuse for "you've never had any tangible work by your age?" Only worked three days in my life and basically got paid under the table so I wouldn't have any proof of it.

Go into girls bathroom and masturbate in one of the stalls. Or with true bravery while facing the mirror. After this, you will fear nothing.

Worlds always shit m8. At least were not at the point where tuesdays is when they chop peoples hands off. Or you can't afford food and basic clothing though if we get to full communism it will be

It's cook county specifically. I can take a bike ride from a wealthy jewish community straight into an area where it's 1 white person per 150 Mexicans. It's an incredibly segregated city.

Wisconsin especially is surprisingly mexican.

Come on, nigger. I made 40 bucks on the currency market today in 8 hours of fucking about. Save me from this hell and get me drunk already.

writefaggotry. I'm not autistic enough to write about my waifu. I tend to type it out now because my mind goes a lot faster than I can hand write. Stops me from missing things out.
Generally I just write about edgy things following the hero's journey structure and let the pent up teenage-tier angst flow.

Wait a second no pork huh?

YOU A MUZZIE OR JEW OR SOMETHING?

So you can't even have like pork rinds even?

Fucking NC, those spics leak over to East TN pretty bad. BUILD WALL

dis tbh, dat shit always fizz up when i pop da 2 liters tho i ain't kno wut up w/ that. gotta open it in da sink monica fo'real.

i do love me some vernon's dat shit danker than a mug fam.

dey check em fam, actually dey iz such a pain in da ass dat if u actually get through em dey gonna give u dat call bak prolly long as u ain't got no priors. I applied to a home depot once when I was trippin on acid n dey gave me a call. had to use da computer in da store n shieet it was tyt.

lol how u allergic to meat nigga

beaners all ova fam, dey big in connecticut 2 of all places fam

yea nigga i kno iz demagogue tho

i thot u said he wuz a professor tho?

Battlefaggot here

made these meself

Well that makes more sense. I just nod when someone says a word I don't understand. It looks like I'm paying attention, but really I'm just waiting for the subject to change.

I didn't mean for this thread to turn into Coke VS Pepsi. I'll probably quit Cola like right now.

Looking at my luck, I have this looming feeling that I'm going to finally be in the middle of accomplishing something fantastic, and then keel the fuck over.
I have lots of self-induced injuries from tourettes so bad I can barely function in society. I don't take medication and I refuse to take medication because I know what fucking happens and am not willing to deal with the side effects. I could kill myself any day by accident. And guess who lives in a poor family, can't afford health insurance, or qualify for KingNiggerCare?

I'm not really into Vernors.
Last time I bought Pepsi (ten cents cheaper, man) I sort of dropped it while holding it. It was open. I "dropped" it, and caught it about two inches below where it fell. So it didn't fall far. Shit went off like a volcano. I'd never seen a soda go off like that while already open.

Retired professor, but that's what he said.

Hey! I have family working for coca cola! You want them to become homeless?

Ask for the boss and give them a well crafted resume. If you're good at writing prose, a good cover letter can make even the most mediocre of credentials look amazing. If you're just applying to retail or fast food, just make a general one. As opposed to the stark, dry formalism of old, employers in the current year like shit that oozes personality.

I'm an introverted, depressing faggot but I'm in a lower management job that I should absolutely not have gotten at my age (a student in community college) due to my resume.

You've got BAD JUDGMENT

Have you tried killing yourself?

I'm planning to go to bed soon. I'm really tired.

I didn't drink Coca Cola to begin with you shit smelling kike.

>>>Holla Forums7816360

Blowout soon, fellow STALKER.

Nope, just allergic. My excuse is better. A kike or a sandnigger just has to pray for forgiveness, I spend the rest of the night shitting my fucking guts out and praying for mercy, usually in vain.

Some people have bottom-of-the-barrel genetics. Me? I just got the barrel.

I'm 22 and only had one job, it lasted a year but it doesn't look too good when someone as old as me has only had one job. Especially since I haven't worked in a year.

So they'll often give you a call the same day you send one in? Great, can't wait to spill my spaghetti before I even have a job interview.

Ayyy I didn't have that Trump pic, thanks Yui!

So it doesn't cause like swelling in your throat or will kill you or anything?

dis dat new crimson skies tho?

yea dem cranberry wunz fizz up lyk no matter wut tho n i been buyin dem shits prolly 4-5 years nao ey time dey b sellin em monica

o u meant trump was da succesful businessman i thot u meant da guy wuz a professor n a businessmans my b fam no shade intended yo

dam yui das cold af

dam son so lyk u gotta stay eatin like soy n quinoa 2 get yo protein n shit? or u just gotta fish n chiken it up all da tym?

You'll still usually have to apply online in order to be vetted by corporate and so that they can pretend to do a background check on you. But the important thing is that they have a tangible idea of who you are because you've met them in person and given them a piece of yourself that they can stash in the back of their mind.

I live in the 8th floor, death is just mere 2 meters away, but i dont want to die, i just want suffering to end

Just buy the drink goyim. Or maybe you get accused of rape and bad things happen?

Stalker isnt communism! If anything Stalker is capitalism. Or anarchism. Only the strong survive.

Yeah, definitely a lot mexicans here, but thankfully still a good amount of whites and relatively few nigs in comparison. And I'm seeing an increasing amount of Trump signs around as the vote draws nearer (didn't see too many prior, but it's probably been because this state already was heavy Pro-Trump even during the RNC voting).

For fuck's sake, why? At least here in AZ it makes decent sense considering this was part of Mexico and remains close to home.

not a job offer fam, just thought you would like an example of people more pathetic than you I'm always working to build your confidence fam, I want you to succeed

I like water, coffee and Ginger Ale more.

You are disgusting.

Have you considered drugs like opiates? Might make the pain go away.

Tell me something i dont know

It depends on how old you are but it's not uncommon to go into your 20's without a job. I'm 22 next week and I've never been employed.
holy fuck I'm 22 next week

Don't have one because I have nothing to put on it. There's a damn good reason why I don't and the cover letter has actually gotten me to the interview.

I'll be twenty-four this year and have nothing outside of education to put down on a resume, and as I've been told, you can have as good a degree and GPA as possible, but no work experience can make that mean absolutely nothing to a hiring manager.

Is this why I don't have any friends? Don't leave me alone, I need people to play Streets of Rage 2 with.

YES YOU DO RETARD

I always buy the cranberry ones by the can, so I've never really had them fizz up.

cheap construction labor n in any big cities dey always poppin off dishin n cookin up in dem kitchens fam balee dat

YOOOO DAT HO HIGH AF FAM DAMN

WUT UP MONICA

yo jus b warned fam iz real

Oy vey. Don't you remember the six million?

If you dropped the eiffel tower into the marianas trench, the tip wouldnt even break the surface of the water. Same for Everest.

Like fucking what?

Pro-tip for bombing runs: I don't even know if they have this in that game
go really high into the air and come straight down on them, releasing the bomb and pulling up at the last second for maximum accuracy.

Can someone please crop this to be just the bit that says "If you thought AIDS was bad, you ain't seen nothing yet!" at like 32 seconds in?
Also is this the guy that was screaming at the gay parade "where are all the niggerfaggots?" because I'm pretty sure that was him giving away that he's a 4chan oldfag.

Well g'night then fam.

thank god I'm not the only one.

Oh well thanks I guess. I have great self esteem though.

And of course I'm better than CTR shills. At least I shitpost out of passion and for country. Unlike them doing it just for shekles.

n

What a god damned qt. I'll gently shove my benis into her voice recognition device

It's a pretty bad prospect and it depresses the hell out of me.

Anti-semite. Remember, we are the chosen people. Denying us is denying your faith. Just buy the drink.

Nice shot chief

That's the thing. You suck at bullshitting. You don't even have to lie. Just grasp at straws and throw shit on a piece of paper. Then you organize and rewrite it several times until it looks like you got a degree in the school of life and have ventured into the void and now, upon your return, have wisdom equivalent to what most could only dream of obtaining in a thousand lifetimes.

Her ear?

Just lying works too

not much my white friend

been fucking off of the thread because I was trying to be productive and sheit

ended up makin a shit load of spreadshits that do a bunch of shit for me and makes my life even easier, got some references too and I'm almost done updating my resume and application, planning to turn it in today for the better paying night audit job

Exactly. It's hilarious the difference in quality you can get between someone that is only doing something because they're being paid to, and fucking do-it-for-frees that are honest supporters of a rightful cause, and get laughs and the possibility of a better country as the return.

Hello guys, you having fun?

She's got tits. Therefore it must be a woman yes?

uh, yes.

b-but user, she's a cute

Gay.

alright user interview time

what job do you want to apply for?

and if nothing specific what are you wiling to do?

Normalfags are getting really, really hung up on that shit Trump said a dozen years ago. I don't know if it'll end his campaign or not, but CTR is really putting their backs into it to make sure that Hillshill turns this country into Germany 2: Islamic Boogaloo. And there's nowhere else to turn if America gets run into the ground.
There's too much evil in the world to labor under the delusion of having the willful desire to live.

Technically it's an intolerance instead of an allergy, but that doesn't stop it from just fucking my shit up, and that doesn't stop me from avoiding it like the plague. Nothing's worth the consequences.

For now I can eat everything but, but I always joke that someday I'll be eating a vegan diet just from being allergic to all meats ever.

It sounded better than "Communism soon." Or at least it did in my mind.

wew lad

No fuck you faggot

I'd cuddle you homo but I'm the top because im not gay.

Quite honestly I've considered starting up a shill company with the best shitposters in the game. I think a big reason CTR and the like suck so bad is because its retarded lefty SJW types they hire in with no shitposting experience at it.

Always.

How you doing user?

3D can never be cute.

there was one like 6 months ago

I would have totally hit on her if she stuck around because she was begging for a dude to have kids with

Sweet summerfag. Don't you see the adams apple?

Pure love is never gay!

Communism should never be soon. Always far away, in russia land or further away. Truly dark times when its here.

H-how do you cuddle someone homo?

Idk fam. A big plate of juicy ribs and I'd probably do it. Can't you like start an IV of pepto before you go and hope for the best?

Suicidal neet girlfriends are never ever fun. Trust me user.

the key is to make them not suicidal with your dick

y-you're lying! There's no way she has a benis. No way! I won't buy it. Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Well, I'm not sure how readily accepted CTR's bullshit is elsewhere on the web, but yeah, among anons used to banter and ability to sniff out bullshit and call it for what it is (also generally not taking things that go against the flow at face value; there's good reason old Holla Forums used to have that header that anything said there should be assumed false by its very nature), they don't fair too well, and stick out easily as not being from around these parts, and they don't exactly have the time to learn to adapt.

Alpha as fuck. Nice bro, nice.

Don't be ridiculous. The Dark Times are here.

Nah, it's not worth the pain and suffering. Especially not when, if I really, absolutely had to, I could just make a thing of beef ribs at home instead.

oh I forgot to ask, how you doin man?

This is what you get for oogling 3D

I'd take them up to my comfy ass log Cabin and feed them maple taffy until they get thick mom thighs and then caress them next to the fireplace while watching anime or listening to nouveau electronic jazz.

You want to see it don't you? You like benises, don't you user?

I mean why else would they be suicidal?

it's dead fam

I used to go to leddits politics board to take screens of salt all the time and they can't even blend in there. When you aren't subtle enough for even redditards to not call you out you really fucking suck at your job.

ITS NOT THE SAME

And how do you deal with like fast food? CAN YOU EVEN EAT MACCAS?

only if it's a feminine benis

Only a little
It's just enforced marxism and socialism atm
But soon, fullblown marxist-communism
Then the civil wars begin

Way too lewd! Log cabins are perverted places.

Might be doing some doodles again

shoot me requests

draw a benis
being kind to doubles guy but as a wimmin

too bad you're talking about being gay

u god tho fam is sufferin dat craft us

i'm good fam, excel can b fun too. it's weird sometimes tho cuh i go bak n forth w/ open office n sum simple shit b different

almos done w/ ds9, keep thinkin dax b about to die ey time sumn blow up tho

Reminds me of how unsubtle that one NPC with his green alien dog is in Shadow Hearts: Covenant. Complete failure to blend in.

Can you draw Nero Saber bullying Arthur Saber?

but I'm not gay user. I'm the dude in the relationship. Feminine penis and all that.

siegfried from legend of the galactic heroes smoking so that when he finally leaves we can say "if only he was here"

It's been so long that I wouldn't know and don't care. I like food too much to lament about things I can't eat.
I don't. Haven't for years.

Don't worry, shitizen, you'll get yours soon!

benis

u wat

Not even like nuggies?

Go back to Pakistan

Eh, Alright but there might be troubles

I haven't paid much attention and I only found out what CTR shills are today. I always read it as Crash Team Racing shills.

Don't be ridiculous. Benises can never be feminine.

Doodle this mythical feminine benis. Show us your wisdom.

I don't want to get got. . .

Not unless I buy them special or make them myself.

The choice has been made for you.

Maybe later.

Seems like chubby cuteboys is pretty popular on the >>>/cuteboys/ board.

glad to hear it man

I mostly use libre and open and I know what you mean fam

wait what season you on?

it's not a woman unless it can conceive fam

Troubles?

WHAT

Where you been Yui?

Wait whats in nuggets you can't eat?

That's rape!

chubby not fat is pretty popular everywhere GET DOWN WITH THE THICKNESS

oh did i tell ya'll i accidently shat in da shower? I ate a whole mess of pizza n bbq n went to fart when i was washin up n sum liquid ish just came on out. I was fukkn scared fam

you got time fam. sacred geometry saved muh lyfe nycka

ssn6 bout midway thru

Crooked Coco and her shills think she can Bash the Crash. Sad!

Trying to ignore everything because it's too depressing. I end up reading shit anyway but not as much as most people.

so you already know jadzeeuh is out, see you sayin dax confused me

Well at least you sharted in the shower, best place for it really.

Ahh that explains it. I get angry instead of depressed. Probably makes me smoke more.

It's okay, DMX. I've accidentally shat my bed while drunk.

Ah, so you're one of those guys requesting chubby cuteboy pics.

Shadow Hearts: Covenant has an ongoing sidequest for Blanca the White Wolf, involving bating the tar out of a variety of other wolf NPC you encounter, and getting their paw prints as a symbol that you beat them. One particular one in Petrograd is green, wears an astronaut suit, and speaks solely in emoticons; he is CLEARLY not from around there. He has some handler claiming they're looking to take over Earth on behalf of their planet, but Blanca beating the fuck out of "K-9" nixes that. Seriously though, they wouldn't get far. Not when they're stuck having to hang out in some alleyway to keep from being seen.

Point being, I suppose CTR blends in with the average person about as well as a green dog.

I'm not gay fam, stop trying to make me gay

Well I might have a job but the wages might be lower than the cost of living in that area so I might not be able to take it, while Dad wants me to volunteer for Salvos even though it's an hour long drive to them
It's not huge or anything though

The outside breading. There's probably some shit in the slurry of chicken that I probably can't have too.

(checked)
It's not rape when the government does it.

and so you should be.

I fucking hate this so much. I'm a legs man and I fucking cannot stand anything other than the best toned feminine legs. Thick is a fucking cancer and needs to be wiped from the face of the earth.
GIVE ME THIGH GAPS OR GIVE ME DEATH

yea i watched da shit here n there bak in da day. late 90s wuz my come up tho so I figured i'd peep dem ole sisko boys again.

yo i been offa all sorta crazy shit i ain't neva gon dat far tho. my one nigga did dat shit once it's hard to look at a man da same way after that yo

yea, it was messy af like unbelievable so.

das wut dat nanking ho say

NAW NAW IT AIN'T EVEN LYK DAT

i kno fam i kno

Ha thats pretty hilarious.

And yeah. I mean there are only about 30 or so CTR shills out there working tons of scripts to post these things so. Hard to look real when you are just shitting out pre written scripts constantly.

I know some other bigger shill company is working for shillary now too but cant remember its name.

Shitty job is better than nothing

I thought that was skin not bread tbh

I never tried to make you gay. You're imagining things.

Sure it is. Did you see the look on Bill's face when they brought out all his "exes" in the last debate?

why not both

It's okay! Everyone has heroes they look up to! I'll let Huey know! I'm sure he'll be flattered!

There's something fishy going on here!

I gotchu fam.

dat dat zelda speed runnin ho?

The whole thing was a series of accidents.
Plus there's another one in the middle of my bed, but I'm not sure where it came from because I only remember doing it once.

but why

dogs of war is my favorite non quark episode

More shitty. The flies were circling Hillary
She might have had an oopsie

True but I'm not sure what'll happen if I run out of Money

Anything you felt is your penises fault. Not mine.

wew lad

Yeah, but I don't see
It's rape, but that doesn't mean anyone's going to be held accountable. And when daddy government decides to take advantage of your tight, tender boypussy, nobody still will be held accountable.

That looks really unnatural, and I don't mean because of the faggotry.

Speaking of the debate

Yeah, the wolf bouts are pretty funny (They've got a Terry Bogard parody wolf, and even a skankwolf that Blanca is justifiably scared of). Only time you ever heard Blanca audibly speak in English, since he's communicating one on one with his opponents and Yuri can't understand either of them and just sits back to watch.

You could almost hear the "ruh roh" in his head.

wat u think im sum kinda chicken nugget xpert or something?

When they're Civies again they're going to get absolutely pounded by the Trump administration, as will Obama

Yep, him.

It's more of a death by association. They also had the girl who was raped by the dude hillary defended and joked and laughed about later, after she got him off for raping a 12 year old
How is that gay?

Trump spittin fire all over the place. I'd love a to be continued ending there, to the Seinfeld theme with her with a shocked face, or bills shocked face

if only it didn't have a dick

Your trying to turn it around again aren't you

I lyk da one when dey b klingons n sisko hit da one nigga n tell him to get out da way of dem potent potionz dey wuz sippan on

oh shit ngiga das a dude?

Just pull a pocahontas and say you are a red skin so you can get gibs from the government.

I honestly don't remember anything about wolfs in that game at all.

You're our resident NEET, it's only natural people assume you're knowledgable on tendies and nuggets

Yeah, Bill is smart enough and politically savy enough to know how fucked a situation that is. His face says it all "oh shit, I might be in prison next year"

That's a girl m8

only the best.

Because that's my waifu, you fucking faggot.

Been looking for an excuse to post this.

I hear that Trump's complete domination is bringing that Can't Stump the Trump video guy out of retirement.

As NEETs we should strive to be tendie connoisseurs.

I can't remember, did you say you played Covenant, or just the first PS2 one?

Ha now thats pretty dang good peko

not siegfried but amusing

Nah dude, 100% cowboy girl. The other guy is just thinkin of boys a little too hard right now.

His thoughts probably are "You, fucking Bitch, you promised to make sure this shit didn't happen, and don't you fucking blame this one one me, if you and your Media held back this shit wouldn’t of happened, if you don't get your shit together I'm THIS close to wearing a MAGA cap at the next debate"

I only ever played covenant

Yeah but she's not my waifu and I'm autistic about uncensored versions.

that was good shit too, better than the baseball vulcans episode

wishful thinking

Alright, alright.
Plus another one that I don't have the uncensored of just to tickle your autism

.I've never watched LOGH

nigger

That is not what I expected. Not gonna lie.

Is that the Animu where the Ending is some guy doing CPR on some dead chcik with Giant heads in blood and then COogradulations afterwards

Oh. You ought to play the others too.

I'd laugh if he did wear one. I assume the idea that his wife's such a power hungry cunt that they can't just live a relaxing rich life somewhere away from having their misdeeds come back to haunt them is something that terrifies him.

What did I do wrong

Thanks fam That's the only version of the second pic on Gelbooru so I'm assuming he didn't draw an uncensored one.

But it is a girl?

it rly seem watchin it dat all dem niggas is autistic except for like dax n sisko. Odo n worf fa sho.

see (checked)

If it were a death by association, HRC's career would've ended at being First Lady. She's clearly not dead from association, and the average normalfag probably remembers Bill more as a president more than as a fucking rapist.
lad

I'd love that, but I seriously doubt it.

the red haired guy

I slept all of yesterday away. I couldn't remember anything I was dreaming about.

Nice shot ace, you gonna get the game? I'm considering getting it out of whim to never getting a BF game and I'm getting dry on games to play.

It's cause they don't know the extent of bills actions
One day though
It's not gay oni-user. Stop being paranoid. Perfectly straight. She just has small titties.

Prolly for the best. The doots come out during the dark.

Yep. That's Evangelion. It's what happens when you give a mentally unstable person a prime time television slot

Don't do it, not on release at least. Battlefield games are notorious for their rocky launches

For what it's worth, Dr Pepper is better than both Most people agree right?

Dr Pepper mixed with Pepsi is god tier.

Or even better, Dr Pepper, mixed with Root beer

If I ever get in the mood for jrpg maybe

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

Granted I'm not going to get it on release, I got Titanfall2 to play for a bit.

DMX, if you're black then would you post a picture of a white man stepping on a dead nigger?

Ain't it also an anime where there is a shitfit about whos the best girl when both girls were made to be Shit

Ain't Dr Pepper part Root Beer already

I drank nothing but Dr. Pepper for a year and now I can't stand the taste. It's fucking shit.

And they don't care to find out either. Fucking normalfags.
It's a dude in a bikini. I don't know how much more gay it could be.

no no no neva mix fam no

i rly don't want to buy a ps4 for kof xiv but a niqqa is gettin fukn tempted by the thought. I hate when dis happen.

yo i mean, if he was finna get got he was gon get got kna'mean, ain't much ya boi can do about it tbh pimpn

Yeah, Evangelion is where "Congratulations!" comes from.

Same happened here, except it was Diet DrPepper for 4 years in high school. Ruined regular DrPepper too.

More of a good thing is never bad.

There's nothing wrong with mixing dmx. Don't be ridiculous.

Well fair enough if you drink it a lot then you get used to it and eventually don't like it

Try having any liking for Mountain Dew ruined in a single day.

AY DR PEPPER IS THE BEST

Though I did burn myself out of it drinking it with whiskey every night for months on end. Liking it again now though.

That's easy. All you have to do is try Mountain Dew.

You could say that. You should watch it sometime. If nothing else it has some fucking awesome fight scenes

then post it uncropped with a spoiler

other night auditor down the street had a freak out and I had to deal with his checkin, gonna be back in 10

iz funny cuz i got sik of dr pepper once but neva drank it no every day or nothin. tried some literally yesterday n thot oh shit das refreshing.

there's really too much goin on w/ dr pepper tho.

STOP TELLIN ME WUT TO DO

No, I mean that I used to love it, and in a single day, lost all appetite for it.

Wait, why did he freak out? Be careful, it's still dark out
There are dangerous things in the dark

Basheer fo sho
he so autistic his fam gave his D N A da snip snip glu tah fix heem

Here I found it. Case closed, it's a dude, you're all fags.
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2975234

Of course. Diet Dr. Pepper is just the same spicy shit but with aspartame instead of sugar.

(checked)
It was shit to begin with. It has 23 flavors or whatever the fuck because it tastes like everything, and consequentially, nothing.

rib. I tried the Black Label shit once, that was pretty good. Really fattening and full of chemicals, but good. Tasted like blackberries.

I can see it, although I'd think you'd want something that didn't taste like an amalgamation of fucking everything with your alcohol instead.

exactly, that's why he's red

wouldn't have, not wouldn't of

MIX YOUR ROOT BEER AND DR PEPPER
THEN FIND A NICE QT MOCCA GIRL TO SETTLE DOWN WITH

true true, i ain't kno dat nigga was in game of thrones. he way too fit to b prince martel tho fo'real fo'real monica

I don't watch much Animu or shows in general, though LoGH sounds pretty good

Long island iced tea is a thing for a reason.

If you ever watch one anime in your life watch LoGH. You won't regret it.
watch K-on too

I already knew it was a dude. That's all 2n5 draws is girly boys.

Is this an American Thing, pretty sure it's ok to say it in 'Straya

I guess. I've never tried it, but I can't imagine you'd drink it because it tastes good.

You have to go back.

What's the problem?

You're kidding right?

This is Holla Forums, yes.

I've only ever had shitty semi premixed ones at restaurants and casinos. Those aren't bad at least. More real ones are probably great.

Chan sounds like shit and I've always preferred imageboards but he is technically correct. I think it works better in this context when talking about anime because imageboards are abroad type of thing where anime is more specific to "chans."

It is "[would not] have".
People have been mispronouncing it because "would've" (would have) sounds like "would of".

next you're going to say you've only been using the internet for ~10 years.

oh, dat pic from dat times, still have swf

I have no problem with it, I just don't watch stuff much, the last thing I watched was American Psycho about a month ago

Well I heard it's basically Trump in Space

I've never had one, so I wouldn't know. I'll defer to your judgement. That said, anything that Long Islanders create and enjoy is probably shit by default.

Holy shit I never thought about it that way.

It's called chan in the name. Imageboard is the descriptor. At least get the fucking terminology right. No one but newfags says "the chans"

I'll have you know im srs business. I've been on since the usenet days!

Did not expect to see that!

Ok

Actually it might have come from my home state

No. Admittedly one could say that a chan is a particular type of imageboard (it is), but it has more to do with the layout (compare, say, a booru to a chan styled imageboard layout). But whether or not an imageboard likes anime or not doesn't make them a chan type one. Go look at how much anime related or at least Japan-centric stuff there is to be found on boorus. You wouldn't call those chans, even if they were named as such, because the format of how they're handled is different.

It's almost 6 AM.

Holy fuck that's old.

why not partake in dank memesharing, pham

I certainly don't but I never understood why people complained about it.
I've charted these waters for almost 10 years now but must forever ponder if I'm a newfag or not because I'm not sure if I started in early or mid 2007 and anyone from summer 2007 and on will forever be a newfag

Huh. That's new.

This.

Yes yes, you're all totally oldfags, and have been around forever. Adhere to the terminology and stop acting like newfags.

Congratulations is from episode 26 of the show and not the fil EOE, and alsi Asuka isn't dead nor is Shinji exactly trying to bring her back to life. It's truly great, too bad that most people that claim to like it only did so to bandwagon or for the waifus even if the manga is better and less convoluted.

Actually 9pm :^)

With just about every food and mixed drink old restaurants/bars love to claim to have invented it for tourist sake.

*film, *also

I'm here again possibly, milk is frozen so no tea for me sadly

Reminder. You can ALWAYS lurk moar, oldfag or not.

Been a while since I saw that image. Have an old screencap.

Basically this.
Last time summer ended was 1816 and might be another 1000 years until it ends again. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer

Good morning Murica.

Those look like they'll make my mouth really dry

Heat the kettle up and put the milk bottle next to it

I already eat tow of them :3

I need to dig out my hard drive and post some ancient shit from that era on halfchan one of these days.

Honestly the one I want the most there is the regular chocolate glazed on in the top right.

Of course, but New York Long Island is a slightly more prominent, and significantly more degenerate. I wouldn't put it past them to have invented the "throw everything into a pitcher" drink. Still, the more you know.

(checked)
Fuck. Now I'm hungry.

That's too much for a man to eat alone

They are yummy yes.

Fucking how? Just look at all of that cream and fruit.

They look really good, man. Did you make them or buy them?

Gimme the cat one in the back

Calling them chans does indeed sound retarded as fuck but I think it's a better contextual choice for that post and I still don't see why people get pissy about it. I understand boorus are anime too, but imageboard just means that it's a board but not a text board.

I liked how the manga paced it but I feel it made the ending and the meaning behind everything a little too clear cut. Everything getting flat out explained isn't as fun as exploring on your own and finding the answers that way.

possibly

Never heard anyone have a problem using "chan" to describe the sites that use yotsuba format.

Eclairs are the best yes

Me too

Sadly i dont have a waifu whit me.

I got them this morning here, at the local bakery.

Wish i could yes.

With that get, anything is possible

I don't know. When I think tea I think the south so I can kind of believe it.

I summoned you yesterday, but you didnt come.

how about you post the better version.

Sexual hamsters.

Yeah northfags have shit taste in tea. We must purge them all.

Do it faggot.

Well if you're French just watch out for Dindus, they'll eat it on you and rape you after wards

What.

nah man, he's just an old guy that can't into technology when the internet goes down and it kills the card system
sorted and just hoping it fixes itself in the next hour

that's star trek fam

he's in game of thrones?
I know he was in battlestar galactica but didn't know thrones

It's more booze than anything else at that point, though. But point taken, I guess.

pls don't purge me. Take me with you. I wanna be warm and comfy..

No dindus here whit this cold, winter-chan came here early enough.

pretty accurate

you should see how they handle democracy

Oh. I thought cern managed to get to him.

Umaru isn't for lewd

Sweet tea or bust. Second civil war when.

Aight I'll try to tomorrow if I don't sleep all day.

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT REDDITORS CALL IT

If I ask apparently you'll post it.
I want someone to post more though.

Cern doesn't target old people

I mean what would they gain?

it was possible

tea statues: o.k
biscuit statue: good
crumpet statues: substituted with toast

all systems nominal

I had right at the end of the thread and spent it arguing with huey and the new meat

Where opening Stein's Gate

I'll help you under one condition. Learn to shoot and drive a stick shift. Ditch the accent and adopt our superior fucking slang. Fuck the eggheads that wanna tell us that "ain't" ain't a fuckin word. Unbearable faggots I tell ya what. I'm an English major.

I actually really like hot unsweet tea in it's own right but sweet tea is the best tea. I mean the real shit, not that awful processed shit with Splenda all those Yankee fuckknobs buy.

I've never posted on Reddit so I don't know these things.

All of the terms are agreeable, but seriously lad.

Take out the ones who remember the way things should be, before things got weird. Like Jif peanut butter, and we are the champions of the world, not saying "the world" at the end anymore. Gotta silence the wise elders.

No no, not then. After. I summoned you to violate the new meat. But you never came. I had the tea ready and everything.

Pls no. I'm not ready to be doomed.

>now folder is so big and disorganized because apparently I didn't learn my lesson last time that I can't find anything again
at least I have these flashes.

o-oh… I'm sorry

I was going to tell you it's not almost 2017 but then I remembered it's October and we're only weeks from the Election

Redditors have been crossposting forever and always refer to imageboards as chans even when they do not have chan in the title

reddit scum should always be berated on site for they are the enemy by action or complacency

I see what you're getting at and I understand now

Trump is John Titor

It's too late now. You ruined everything.

Remember. It's already too late.

that's my job

Trump is hitler who escaped through time travel and got plastic surgery

Nigger it's 5AM CDT and I almost failed out of high school because of Math. Seriously who the fuck needs that shit anyway?

Now that's just fucking retarded. In what context? Are they calling Danbooru a chan?

"Leddit formatting" is a recent meme that needs to die. It's not my fault I want my post to not look retarded as shit.

I guess I'll play against the AI. Shame, too. Had some good ones earlier.

So, huey and new meat were right?

Wtv you say reddit.

Are you seeing something I'm not because that doesn't look like it's double spaced

I like hot sweet tea if that counts

The fuck is reddit formatting?

What?

they're never right

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!

don't know but they call 7chan and 4chan chans instead of image boards what are you new

Trump is the Reincarnation of Hitler, who is the Reincarnation of Jesus, and will eventually become the Emperor of Mankind

You should know, being the mod of the 4am board on reddit and all.

Not even about anything ever?

But it is. It was too late decades ago. They made sure.

Lolis and Coke its a fetish ?

Who's the antichrist then? People keep saying Obama but that's too simple.

well maybe at some point

Anyone that formats their posts uses "leddit formatting." Ignore these fucking faggots. Apparently you can't make a new line without having a space on Reddit or something, I'm not sure. Somebody tried explaining it to me earlier today but I didn't pay much attention.

No I just don't pay attention to Reddit, or cringeworthy faggots in real life.

Liking lolis is against the law. Stop it.

So they were right then?

I always thought it was double spacing but I guess there's more to it than that

It's never too late

there is always hope even when your people are wiped out chinks are planing to genetically engineer themselves using ancient Aryan DNA, should we fall the hive people will take on our souls

depends on what you're refering to

Belrose

were talking about the here and now on image boards fam

Are you aware of what you post? I can't tell if you're actually retarded or just shitposting too hard.

huh

(checked)
Even more confused now tbh

Like at the end of sentences or in between replies?

The way it was explained to me: reddit uses Markdown for posts instead of plaintext/BBtext/what have you. A single line break does nothing with markdown, so in order to get a new paragraph, you need two line breaks. Thus, anyone who uses two line breaks for multiple paragraphs is a redditor.

Me either

I have no clue what any of that means!

Why not just steal all the nukes, and nuke that forest that would usher in a neverending ice age and doom humanity to death. If we go down we can make sure all the world comes thrashing with us into hell.

Everything.

Does that make Homoko the bride of the antichrist?

Dpn't bully the Ritsu, he's had a hard life.

I know. I've always called them imageboards and every now and then when I see someone say "chans" here I don't bat an eye because that's what they are. I don't know anything about Leddit shit because I'm not a Ledditor.

Don't worry fam, I don't know what half of those words mean.

I don't even know, what is it for faggots

nope

were not niggers and jews

you would know that reddit fags post on imageboards if you paid attention and based on their behaviors determine that they say chans, like fags

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markdown
That's what reddit uses to format its posts. The tl;dr amounts to redditors having it ingrained to use two line breaks in between blocks of text, so if you

format all

of your posts

like this

then everyone's going to think you're a filthy reddit newfag. Nevermind that people have been using two line breaks to break shit up for ages, since before reddit was a thing, but that doesn't stop tryhards from raging at whatever makes them think will help them fit in better.

Like this>>10942337
Instead of just going directly to one new line there's a blank one seperating the bits. It's double spaced

single
space

double

space

Broke the damn link

For a new paragraph, that's pretty common without reddit. Reddit formatting is where there's two line breaks between basically every sentence.

Sure you arnt. Why can't you just fit in reddit. We'd get along if you didnt try to be different.

I don't understand the question. What is being a bride for faggots? I'm assuming marriage? Everyone knows Homoko x Belrose is the otp of 4am.

Then what were they right about?

Fuck that, if the niggers and jews take me out, theyre coming with me. I'll offer them as a blood sacrifice at the end. If all you got left is revenge, you make sure its worth it.

So wait, you're from reddit?

Apparently I did something to do with anal rape even though I haven't been here in weeks

What happened?

Still confused but ok.

Now I'm confused even more

Being retarded causes a hard life- so it's a step of avoidance.

It's not his fault. He's blonde. Blondes are always a bit thick.

I've yet to see

user I write that way because it is a) easier to read and b) those are 2 fucking paragraphs

I managed to save everything from my old hard drive, but yeah, I've got horrid organizational problems myself. Been trying to get better about it, but I keep putting off organizing 20+ assorted images folders. I won't get rid of them either because I'm sure there's gold buried somewhere in them that I'd hate to lose.

this tbh

because helping the chinks become the new Aryans would be a sweater revenge

I see

Holy fuck are you serious? You mean to tell me people who aren't from Reddit can format their text like that?

They do, but how am I supposed to tell if they're ledditors if all I have to go off of their post is what's contained in it? Isn't that the purpose of anonemoose imageboards to begin with?

I've typed like this my whole life and I'm not stopping now.

I'm not trying to be different, I'm trying to debate the contextual value of someone's post.

We're all dumb niggers but I've never heard of use being inherently fat.

Also why are avatars still appearing

No, don't arbitrarily move the goalposts. That has been a thing since long before reddit existed too.

Fuck no, why would you think that? Because someone else explained the shituation to me? Someone's got to keep up with all of these hot memes that dumb fucking niggers perpetuate.

Sorry fam, I'm bad at explaining things.

Is it a Bride or a Groom in fag marriage

STOP BEING STUPID

what do you see?

lazy mods gave up enforcing the rules

I'm pretty sure I picked it up from gaia

Because Mark just wanted to ban Ritsu.

I don't know why I'm laughing but then I realized you were serious. I'm so sorry fam.

Oh.

I always did it in school. Not sure why, looking back.
At least I'm not the only gaiafag here. Browsed it and 4chan regularly until 2008 or so, then dropped Gaia, and moved here from 4chan in 2014

because reddit fags can't help but do shit to draw attention to themselves, just look at ritsu

Ritsu is a fucking plague

Nah I just suck at both english and computers so

NEVER

Ritsu you are a plague

It's just a formatting thing. The reason it's "reddit formatting" is because on reddit, double line breaks are non-negotiable, you must use two in order to get a new paragraph. But lots of people do it by choice, just because it makes things look neater. That's why the reddit formatting meme is fucking shit.
>He actually used Gaia in an unironic fashion

I have a hard time explaining technical shit to people who can't into computers. Sorry fam.

No way. If we're going down, I want it to be fucking biblical. Im talking fire and fucking brimstone. Just tear the world apart at the fucking seams with our death throes. Burn it all to hellfire and take them all with us if we gotta go. Make sure they know they fucked up by the end.

No he's just a backpeddaling redditor that got caught.

You're so transparent. Just admit you're new and apologize.
That's what people have been calling blondes for ages.

Ay, joey! Tor said you went to the phillipines and fucked a ladyboy!?

But you said belrose is the antichrist. If belrose is the antichrist, clearly his waifu would be his bride? It's a logical leap.

I-im not!

The truth.

I think a lot of gaia fags only learned the basic writing shit from school and they always required double spacing and it kinda carries into it

from the same mold fam, r u me?

watersports and feet are garbage fetishes

It's just an entire blank line between each sentence. No regard to proper structure at all. Example:
Normal person types like this. They put sentences for the same topic in one paragraph like you should. Other paragraphs might have a single or double line break between them.

Redditfags type like this.They create new paragraphs for each sentence to make their posts as big as possible.Might have something to do with their insatiable desire to attract as much attention as possible.They will never use a single line break to start a new paragraph because reddit comments need two line breaks typed to show just one in the published comment.
Other telltale signs are trying to use redtext inline, putting a space after the > when trying to use greentext, and generally being a fucking faggot all the time.

I hope not, for your sake. I wouldn't wish being me on anybody.

I fucked a ladyboy?
No my family bought me some tickets to get me to stop being a neet, hang out with extended family

truth is subjective since it is based upon what is known

I probably wouldn't understand if you could anyway

Ahhh ok gotcha!

I assumed it was every sentence double break
Barton Town used to be good

No it isn't. Truth is objective and independent of what is known.

empiricism a shit

not waiting out for the upcoming mimi ice age
get ready fam

Before, actually. If redditors want to attempt to (and fail to) greentext on reddit, they have to put a space before the >, or else reddit automagically turns it into a quote box.

Everything else is spot on.

So you didnt fuck anything at all?

Settle down Nietchze. The truth is objective. It is factual. Now what I want to know is
DID
YOU
FUCK
ANYONE

you fucked a family of ladyboys?

how so?

I did not nor have I ever

I have a job fam, it's sitting at a desk shitposting all night and then doing a little work that's mostly automated because I made spreadsheets that do it for me

Could be worse. You could have wound up a mod on /a/ like one your fellows.

I have fucked nothing

Ritsu isn't a Redditor.

You know what else is a plague? Sandniggers. Get your priorities straight fam.
(checked for dank)
I'm good with computers but it doesn't mean I fucking like them. I'm very good at English but my formatting is the same as yours so don't feel bad about it mane.

I'm not new though. I've been called a Redditor so many times in the past 5 or so years for stupid shit that didn't get complained about before that it annoys the shit out of me.

I don't see how it's a language issue. It's just making your posts neat.

If that's Reddit formatting then you should put on some fucking glasses because my posts don't look like that. They're seperated by topic/sentence structure/whatfuckingever. Sorry I like to make my posts easier for otehrs to digest.

Holy fuck really? That's hilarious. Also checked.

You're better off than I am, then. I can't find work.

I remember Holla Forums has a literal EA employee as a mod for a while. The problem with moderation is that most people willing to do it for free are power-hungry faggots who will abuse the position.

Oh, so you bottomed?

Yes. Lets have our apocalypse of frozen wastelands and dinosaurs. Im ready

Wait, you're a virgin?

That's a pity. You wasted an opportunity m8.

One one hand, that is exactly why LURK MOAR mentality needs to make a come back; newcomers need to stop treating the boards here as an extension of their (perhaps former) home. On the other hand, they make it readily apparent they don't belong and can get shitposted at for it.

yup

I'm a switch, nah tho I did not get fucked nor did I fuck anything

There were no qts in sight

The guy applying to be a forum mod for a job? I thought he tried to apply for the job and they told him to fuck off for putting 4chan on his resume and Jewt laughed at him.

Why not just hire a hooker and get it over with?

But what if You were the QT
And they were supposed to fuck you

Joey please leave

I need to get it over with

Lewd tbh fam

Hi Tor.

that image formatting is too words words words fam but I get the idea
he seems the type

runs r 4am

sure, but we could do better, I bet /let/ would have words

can you do algebra?

user the ragnarok isn't our end it's theirs

I was talking about
instead of
might be me being picky there though because I've only seen faggots and shit posts greentexting like that but haven't been on reddit to do anything other than salt mine in safe spaces. I figured it was something to do with (incorrectly) thinking all text formatting needs a space between it and the text to work.

If there is a pen with a clip, the truth is that it has a clip.
If you look at it with the clip facing away from you, you will think it doesn't have a clip because you can't see it. It isn't true but it is all you know about the pen.
If that pen was embedded in the wall so that it was impossible to see the clip and everyone in the world saw the pen and agreed that it doesn't have a clip, making logical deductions like "it is impossible to have a clip because the wall is in the way", the truth is still that the pen has a clip. Even if saying the pen has a clip is punishable by death, even if there is 100% consensus on the issue, and even if it is impossible to ever prove there is or isn't a clip, it does not change the fact that the pen has a clip.
Truth is completely independent of knowledge and simply is as the world is.

No, it was found out that he had worked for EA very recently. He was also working for an Ouya site at the time. He got fired from 4chan for it. Was back in May 2014.

Shit meme with no evidence.

I don't even remember what algebra is, it's been so long. Is that the one with the letters?

Hi Tor. Get joey outta here before spider steals him from you.

Do it. You'll feel better when its done and over with. You dont want to be a wizard.

I think Tor is getting jealous

I doubt i'd survive to the end. Probably die in a bloodsoaked battlefield with bloodrain.

Yeah he is so jealous

Don't worry polygamy is degeneracy, I'm good with tor

isn't that fact though?

no I wont with it like that

As I said, the reddit formatting is a shit meme. People have been doing stupid shit
and having a fuckton of line breaks and trying to do redtext inline and all of that shit for ages. Blaming everything on le reddit boogeyman is fucking retarded. Just call them what they are, retarded newfags.

Yeah. The letters represent values you don't know.

That's good. Im sure you two will be very happy together as a couple!

Virginity only matters when its your other one. Your dick virginity dont matter none. Just use it.

I could probably do basic algebra. I was never good at math and I haven't been in school for almost 10 years. Never got my grade 12.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Okay, TOR decided to be a cunt and not work

I couldn't care less if he go fucked a gay as long as he doesn't get me involved or tell me about it

Joey's too old for Spider.

Welp, this is boring, night bois

Nobody fucking does that anymore. They just identify a facet of the problem (where they came from, or suspected place of origin) instead of actually addressing the issue as a whole. That's why imageboards have gotten worse. I wonder what would happen if we started shitting up leddit boards. Where would they accuse us of being from?

Is there a significant difference between fact and truth?

Lurk moar needs to make a comeback.
I was actually thinking about just slogging through the old 4chan archives and trying to emulate the old way of posting as closely as possible in hopes others would pick it up and bring back the former glory. Might be wishful thinking though.

You fucking cunt, you're scared of me

if it don't matter then there's no reason to then

ded

my face fell on the keyboard and that happened
What does this mean

How old do you think Joey is?

you're possessed by the devil

Don't lie. I remember that time when he went to go skype with Ritsu and you were jealous as fuck~

See ya

Fair enough. You wizard

He's not 14.

It's because spider tried to fuck a 14 year old

It's really not hard once you get into the mindset for it

At least 15 if he's too old for spider

the d,e, and d keys got stuck to your face?

magical powers here I come

do I really have to get into this again?

I mean, what I said is factually true, I just didnt get into the entire story. I figured you would! Besides I was the one protecting you yesterday

Wait what?
I fucking laughed my ass off at that, because I knew Ritsu would try to jew him and he did
But seriously, I've stopped caring about the guy and basically everyone

Wait what

Also, im guessing he's the same age as you. So 18.

I have trouble with focusing on much of anything anymore, though. My head gets all messed up and everything blends together and I get confused and angry. Just hoping the pet shop I applied to accepts me.

it's missing out that the kid lied about his age, which makes what you said much worse

You heard me
I'm sure spider will give the whole story. It's not my place to say all of it.
I don't get why Ritsu tries to scam gays out of money so much

I thought all the older (like, actually old) archives were all dead at this point. I mean, even moe archive finally hung itself, and that was a more recent one.

Well, how old did he say he was?

Alright, tell me what happened

FUCKING POO IN LOOS CHECKING IN AT 4AM

fun tho

yes it's where you substitute letters for values from other numbers to whole equations

winter will do the work for you

He used the "he told me he was 16" excuse

I always hated math. Especially geometry.

Have you been sleeping much? Sleep deprivation can cause memory issues. You could also practice memory games and rote memorization to strengthen your memory. Your brain is a muscle and needs training same as any other muscle you have.

I see. How old were you at the time?

Now explain linear trigonometry.
Doubtful. The enemy can be a wily one. And who says we wouldnt be the ones invading?

Math has no practical uses in life (unless you're SEM, also notice I omit the T becasue it's a joke) outside of basic shit you need for finances which we all knew in middle school.

23, this was all two years ago

Trigonometry can help you to plan trajectories, and there are equations and mathematics that help you with calculating the load bearing capabilities of buildings, such as beams and such, or how much current a system can handle with the capacitors, indusctors, transformers, etc you have available.

And i'm assuming the age of consent in england is 16?

Tell me the story

go ahead and google it if you need more then my word

I've been sleeping too much. I find that even if I'm not up super late, I sleep about ten hours, if not more. I have trouble getting to sleep a lot, too. I'm fairly certain the whole thing is a symptom of my depression, combined with my diet. Maybe a year before it got this bad, I just stopped caring about how well I ate and I don't get enough veggies anymore.

Yeah, that's why I don't bother much with it. I'm still salty about the years spent drilling cursive writing in my head only to find that outside of signing official documents, it never fucking gets used.
SO WHY DID YOU SPEND SO MUCH FUCKING TIME TEACHING IT TO ME REEEEEEEEE

Was he from england too?

The last semester I was at my community college, they had fliers up pushing for STEM to become STEAM with the inclusion of the Arts.

that he was

You're sorta getting it slowly through the thread right now
Just watch spider explain himself

math is easy fam, at least it is if you can think in the abstract

what it's just doing equations using distance angle and speed to find distance angle or speed

we wouldn't invade we would conquer

I don't know how Canuckistan education works but in America we had to know all that shit because it was on the tests that directly effect the school's budget.

Okay I'll let you have that one.
t. Former framer. (Although the only person that needs to know that shit is the overseer)

I went to private school in elementary and they forced us to write everything in cursive. I stoped using it in 5th grade when I went to public school

Because it's fucking shit and needs to die.

I've heard about that from Holla Forums (shit board btw.) It bites my fucking balls I tell you what. Way to make STEM sound even MORE FUCKING USELESS than it already is (like every other degree at this point)

god damnit spider you went for jailbait

Could be the extra fatigue keeps you tired, making it harder to think. Or maybe you're not getting enough carbs or even fats in your diet? Should try out some memory games to jog your mind. Could be your mind is just tired and it makes it harder to think, especially if you havent been studying and trying to retain a lot of knowledge for a bit.

So why havent you tried to get back in touch if hes 16 now, and legal. And you both live in england?

Conquering is just a successful invasion. It's the same thing, just post.

by knowing math I was able to create programs that do payroll for me

git gud scrub

That doesn't make it fucking right. The government has no right to treat schools as a business. Education (notice I did not say "education") is a human fucking right and even the dumbest of niggers on the street deserve the ability to acquire one from the government. (protip: it doesn't exist anymore)

except conquer can be used as a verb

My autistic memory lost track of everything, I need it spoonfed to me

I'm always a bit paranoid that if everything goes to shit, were gonna need a lot of people to know these mathematics and things, to create buildings and adapt to the situation.

It always made my head spin outside of the basic stuff. Was always more for stuff like history and law. English wasn't bad in high school, but in elementary school it was all about poetry and padding your answers and "what do you think the author meant by this by the way despite this question asking what you think every answer except what I think the author meant is wrong". Pissed me off. I did great in English once I got into classes that weren't like that.

We had I think a few standardized tests, but none used cursive.
All fucking easy, none used cursive. Waste of my fucking time.

We had to write in cursive in elementary school, but high school teachers outright told us not to do it. Also my elementary school was supposed to have 3 years of sex ed, but had NONE because it was Catholic. All of us had to be given a crash course in my high school, which was secular. I thought girls had penises until I started watching porn in 8th grade. It blew my fucking mind when I saw they didn't.

I think it's mostly the diet, at this point. I never had this much trouble with my brain before I stopped eating right. But I'm really just waiting to die. I'm fucking miserable and I just hope my liver pickles soon so I can die.

back then I was naive as fuck

he hates my guts, he blames me for his father finding out what he had been doing online and spent along time lying that I had actually met up with him and slept with him

I just see it as a more motivated invasion term. Instead of "were going to attack them", it's the equivalent of "were going to go kick their asses!"

men that can measure and plan building materials make better houses and waste less materials

good to hear it fam but if you wan't I can give you 2 great tips that make math tremendously easier

Sex ed should not be given by the state, it should be given by the fucking parents (which don't do their FUCKING JOBS REEEEEEEEE)

Oh alright
I thought he would do something like that

Third grade aside, we never bothered with cursive where I went to school for anything beyond knowing how to sign our names on forms.

I wasn't saying it was, I was just explaining why, in my country at least, stuff with no practical application is being taught.
More than anything I'm miffed about the standardized tests because I got cheated out of my full ride scholarship to any fucking university in the state. Fucking budget cuts.
It probably wouldn't have made a difference about where I am in life since I'm a piss poor student but I'm still mad

You use cursive for signing documents and shit. Also niggers can't read cursive so you can use that to send hidden messages.

Math can be used to calculate shit in life.
Cooking needs a bit of math. Making alcoholic drinks can amount to some as well.
Correction to your statement is that everyone doesn't need to learn Calculus, as that has no uses outside of it's intended purpose. Math is fucking everywhere and you seem not to be aware of it.

Hm, why do you want to die though? And if that were the case, why make yourself suffer, instead of eating right, getting a bit better, and if its not better at all ending it quick?

What had he been doing online? And how'd his dad react?

Very true. Very essence of the term "measure twice, cut once"

It was the other way around for me. I'm studying English in college and it's even MORE pretentious fucking shit.

begging for lips?

more like, "Were going to show them who the big guys are""

I've no clue myself, but that was the jist of it yesterday when the three of them were arguing for three hours. You should have seen it, it was something else. went on for almost 200 posts.

Personally I like writing in cursive because it's easier than printing.

L-lewd!

TRUE

Damn Straight, the Devils in the details.

taking pictures of him self and sharing it with everyone who asked

I think his dad made'um go to some place, I forget

not really begging, demanding more like but yes

Sure. I need to finish high school eventually. A math class is all I have left.

Well, my parents weren't comfortable giving the talk. Apparently nobody's were. I actually knew most of what we were taught, though. All thanks to the internet.

I hated them for forcing it on us. It made my notes even harder to read so I couldn't study.

Yeah, I know, But for how often it's actually used, it definitely did not warrant that much time spent. I would say the proper way to do it is one class early on where you're taught it, and then make you sign your name in cursive for the rest of school so you don't forget how to sign your damn name in it.

I don't even remember the original reason. I've been this way for thirteen years.
Because I'm scared to actually do it. It's why I left school. I was failing everything because I would lay in bed and say "I'm not going to school today. None of it matters. I'm going to kill myself soon." Then I didn't. But the past few years, it's gotten a lot worse. It's crushing all the life out of me.

I knew spider would have done some really shady shit in his past
He just seemed like the guy who would do shit like that
I'm not surprised or shocked at all

Old anime porn sites and 4chan taught me about sex because my parents were the Christian type. If people's parents would teach them this shit early in life in a mature fashion the world would be much less sex crazed.

What you did there, i see it

Ah, okay. So sending nudie pics and stuff?

Makes sense, especially if there is a hell. Wouldnt want to be depressed and tortured for eternity. That'd just make it a thousand times worse. What about medication? I know Ross on accursed farms talked about needing it for a bit for his depression and it helped him.

Why's that?

It was 3d for me. The main thing I remember was looking at bangbus trailers because they were free.

I'm not religious. I'm just scared. I can't afford medicine. Even if I cut out the liquor, it would be out of my price range.

I don't get it.

I knew about vaginas since 2nd grade. I convinced a classmate to show me her V. I just didn't know about how sex worked.

pretty much

I suppose from what I remember of SFT thats true

math is in fact incredibly easy
my parents got me a poster like this that capped at 10x10 when I was really young and I had my 8s memorized before I was 10 years old, it helps a lot knowing this shit

137x15 is a lot harder than (137x10)+(137x5) and I picked that up before my teens, if you pick up that trick as well it will get a lot easier

after that, if you do algebra or stuff like it or higher learn to accept keeping track of where you are on paper, I do it for the till every night at work

I knew you would fam

I never said it wasn't. I complain about higher education being a scam almost every night.

it annoyed alot of people since I'd do that kinda shit pretty much all the time

fair enough fam

every time

it was every time

Well, I was the weird kid, so I didn't see any v until after I'd met "the one".
I can already do that stuff up to at least 10*10. That never gave me much problem.
I try to do that, but then I get confused when I get to the part about adding them back together and that makes me angry. Then being angry makes it harder to focus and the cycle gets worse and worse.

Few years ago, they had this contest to allow you to choose what some billboards would say in their neighborhood. So a bunch of us voted up and posted memes or redpills and actually got the shit passed through to be shown on the projector around town before anyone realized what was going on.

You don't still have the photos right? That's child pornography.

Well that sucks. You can't get on any special kind of program like medicaid or something to deal with it? What about psychedelics. They can alter your worldview and brain chemistry. Might help

That just makes it lewder!

Not even going into that shit.

I know

deleted and gone

Nothing that I know of. I'm barely getting by on what I get from the government. Not eating enough because I drink a lot because if I didn't drink I wouldn't be able to bring myself to get out of bed.

I never met "the one" until I got into waifuism. I've rejected more girls than girls have rejected me so I'm not betafag. I can't stand whores which almost all women are now because of this Marxist fucking hellhole we live in.

Too bad Holla Forums isn't always right because that's fucking great.

Git gud nub.

Good.

Well shit, thats a shitty situation to be in.

I'd say that makes you lucky. I was pretty content before having fallen in love. Afterwards, it just broke me. It's like eating shitty big chain pizza all your life. You like it because it's all you've known. Then you have an amazing handmade one with fresh ingredients, and you try to go back but with every bite of that shitty cardboard pizza you're thinking about the other one.

Yep. It's a good thing I spend pretty much nothing on entertainment. MAYBE a game or two a year because my parents usually give me steambux or something like that. Everything else is pirated.

B-but Mitt Romney will be president!
B-but muh September prophecies!
I'm not going to bother listing out all of Holla Forums's fuckups. GO back to your containment board you commie faggot in disguise

I've thought I've fallen in love before but I realize now they were all infatuations. I'm sorry for your trouble though user.

it happened

Damn you goyim.

Why not ask parents for help with getting pills to help with the depression?

Sorry for the late reply I got caught up in something
He always seemed like a guilty fuck and he never really talked much about his past stories and shit like that
For being gay he was quite closed which seemed suspicious to me

No it fucking didn't you can try to twist that shit however you want. Nobody can prognosticate shit like that and of course, it never came through.

Love is pretty different. I've been infatuated, and it can be easily broken by flaws, or rejection. Love keeps going. You love them in spite of those flaws, or even because of them. Being rejected by them is like a hand squeezing your heart over and over again. For as long as I can remember, thinking about her gave me physical chest pains. I got looked at, and it wasn't medical. It's just an emotional thing, I guess.

I'm scared to tell people about it. I don't know why. I just am.

What I fucking hated was the Cornell Notes style set up we started in either junior high or high school. That fucking blew, and it seemed like every teacher required them be done that way.

It's happening right now

Whelp, my eyes are burning. im gonna go find eyedrops and get a coffee. It was nice talking to you guys.

No worries! You get to be my last reply for the night! You're very lucky. Ah, I see. I wouldnt know either way, as I don't normally talk outside the thead

Admitting weakness can be hard, none of us like talking about needing help, especially with people were close to. But it does offer the chance for things to change, instead of wasting away. Something to keep in mind.Either way, I hope things start perking up for you, shit can be tough in situations like those

[citation needed]
That shit was supposed to happen LAST FUCKING YEAR faggot. Also it's October. Get your knickers out of a twist you fucking tool.

I'm really sorry user. You have no idea. Nobody deserves to be put through shit like that but it happens everyday.

lots of people would come to me and ask about all that, it got annoying explaining it all the fucking time but then there's people like

who say they had no involvement but still need to talk on my behalf only giving out parts of it that make what really happened look worse or down right twisting shit into something much different

it stopped for awhile and then it's now picking up again due to that new person who has only so far come here to start this shit up again

good night fam

Super Shimatah

Never had to do that, thankfully. But they were insistent on the notes being copied exactly as is. The few adult education courses I've taken were better about it. Last one I took was for English. I could write the notes the way I wanted, and I was usually allowed to leave 1/3 of the way through the class because I would finish really early. It was a 90 minute class. Every assignment in on time and above expectations. Perfect marks on every segment of the big cumulative assignment. So I know I'm not just dumb in general. In high school I had a 96% in law class, and the teacher was known for being harsh.

I think I don't want them to pity me. It's bad enough that they're disappointed in me. I don't need that too.

Heartbreak's a bitch. A gun can kill your body but only a woman can kill your soul.

threads dead fams, have a good night

you seem like a lucky guy

Hey 4am, i have a "coding question" more of a command line question, see im trying to execute a damn bat file from a different executable file,

runas \administrator:(username) "C:\Users\(username)\Desktop\Advanced\kanan auto start.bat

With this command line, this is suppose ot work, idk what im doing wrong, any ideas?

you don't have a start or call command in there fam

stackoverflow.com/questions/4798879/how-to-run-a-batch-script-from-within-a-batch-script

LeftMouseUpAction = !Execute [runas \administrator:(username) "C:\Users\(computername)PC\Desktop\Advanced\kanan auto start.bat"]

This is suppose to be the full command though, I want to run the batch as an administrator, i already have it opening up from the other executable file, i want the line to run it AS one.

try opening a sound file instead of the bat as a test

or instead of a sound file, taskmanager

wait is this for rainmeter?

yeah, im running a command through a skin i made. Its similar to others, i just cant wrap my head around it.

damnit fam do a little more research
bfy.tw/88EY
forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?t=12130

ok i read the thread on there, but its that fact that i want to run the bat as a adminsitrator, i can already open it to begin with.

with the rainmeter skin, i should add, i can run it with the rainmeter skin already, just not as administrator.

obviously that did not help once i read it more

but here
howtogeek.com/forum/topic/make-a-batch-file-to-run-cmd-as-administrator

sorry bout that
is this an acceptable solution?
making a shortcut qued to run as admin?

THANK YOU IT WORKED!

no wait I got something better
give this a shot
@echo offwhoami /groups | find "S-1-16-12288" > nul && goto CONTINUEwhoami /groups | find "S-1-5-32-544" > nul && ( rem Start batch again with UAC echo Admin rights available but not active, restarting... echo Set UAC = CreateObject^("Shell.Application"^) > "%temp%\getadmin.vbs" echo UAC.ShellExecute "%~s0", "", "", "runas", 1 >> "%temp%\getadmin.vbs" "%temp%\getadmin.vbs" del "%temp%\getadmin.vbs" exit /B)echo Admin rights are not available, contact an administratorpauseexit /b:CONTINUE

forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=16833

fam it's a shit solution which is why I didn't suggest it sooner

look at this

this is the bat file that i scripted

honestly fam I don't understand either script because I'm not used to bat script, I can like que some programs and make some bauses from memory but thats about it

I could take a look and figure out how to mesh your scripts together but I don't have time at the moment

I just wanted to show you his because he said it would get admin permissions or something and any time you move your script or system that setup will probably break so a script solution would be better

anyway I'm glad it worked for you, so have a good night fam

thanks again!

NO, THANK YOU TRIPS

Last post belongs to Caster.
Fuck you.

Finally got my first job at 21 as a full stack web developer. But the police clearance is taking forever and I have a child offense that would be listed as something like "entering a public place armed with intention to cause terror" and the clearance is taking unusually long. I'm certain that wouldn't show up now but oh fuck oh fuck

Fuck you.

No, fuck you.

u fukin w0t cnt