#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG+#NYS]: I'm Watching You Send Your Emails Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/wikipedia-admins-filibuster-crash-override-network-page-to-bury-chat-leaks/11772/
- youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- /u.teknik.io/u400h.7z
- PW: is7X8ThzzMC7CL2VtAvd
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/52zk4l/remember_how_i_was_complaining_about_kotakus/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5
• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VTcYx
infogalactic.com
h264-aws.vevo.com/v3/h264/2016/06/USCA39800008/00fcc4fa-e2c0-40f1-afba-e3608ceb94ef/usca39800008_med_480x360_h264_500_aac_128.mp4
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/10/10/milo-university-alabama-full-photo-set/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/10/twitter-stock-tanks-as-potential-buyers-back-off/
exhentai.org/g/984442/e911b6fba1/
exhentai.org/g/788881/869aed40b5/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141
archive.is/1RZwR
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/785567754212564992
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/785573385308962818
ageofshitlords.com/feminist-bullies-autistic-guy-on-facebook/
twitter.com/fifthwavefem/status/785751822321356800
youtube.com/watch?v=0E70BwA7xgU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/atak_jak/status/785619707818676224
archive.is/I4PP4
archive.is/2JV5H
archive.fo/OdlBA
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785842546878578688
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4433
archive.is/Mk2xN
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785828772423561216
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/08/19/a-suspicious-strategy-in-alleged-online-libel-cases/
gamergate.wikia.com/wiki/Charto911?oldid=4509
gamergate.wikia.com/wiki/Bill_Waggoner_Crew
archive.fo/D5jFv
ghostbin.com/paste/mafse
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785863826361184257
twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/785867520599207936
variety.com/2016/film/news/devin-faraci-birth-movies-death-sexual-assault-1201885262/
archive.is/NLKzy
encyclopediadramatica.se/David_Futrelle
kickstarter.com/projects/cassiejaye/the-red-pill-a-documentary-film/posts/1403561
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785898532645502980
archive.fo/YW1sm
steamcommunity.com/app/409850/discussions/0/343788552553735199/
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/10/11/criminal-girls-2-party-favors-out-today-on-ps-vita/
steamspy.com/app/535150
breitbart.com/milo/2016/10/08/the-red-pill-cassie-jayes-movie-that-feminists-cant-afford-women-watching/
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI
archive.is/iknNy
archive.is/iknNy#selection-1547.48-1547.107
archive.is/RLPxz
archive.is/UA5vi
archive.is/3plVV
archive.is/nf0qe
twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/785943670075723776
imdb.com/title/tt0854524/
twitter.com/ReallyBLBootsy/status/785965621645312000
twitter.com/heatstreet/status/785872358133395456
heatst.com/tech/the-game-journalist-echo-chamber-suppressing-dissent-and-vilifying-gamers/?mod=sm_tw_post
twitter.com/prageru/status/785900219598708736
archive.is/UzHjS
mobile.twitter.com/ReallyBLBootsy/status/785968756740743168
twitter.com/CathyYoung63/status/785974595685715968
hollywoodreporter.com/news/feared-film-blogger-devin-faraci-937320
archive.is/2wXVM#selection-705.1-709.485
archive.is/uwzXM
archive.fo/yrGkx
twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/785979000908877824
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/785681829940432897
archive.is/2U5qs
pastebin.com/33RExwMZ
archive.is/gNCAK
archive.is/QTrxq
archive.is/JdvOs
archive.is/5fSQE
oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/two-more-members-confirm-authenticity-of-crash-override-network-leaks/13917/
encyclopediadramatica.se/BeCandid
theothermccain.com/2016/10/11/meet-caroline-contillo-spacecrone-the-buddhist-witch-who-destroyed-devincf/
wikileaks.org/wiki/Category:China
chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/slow-slicing-photos-female-criminal-late-qing-dynasty.html
twitter.com/ColonelFeraud/status/785684341120573440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

benis

Reminder that you are not Devin "Stinkfinger" Faraci. I wish I could think of a word for pussy that rhymes with gold, for a better 007 reference.

remember to do some emails

Remember, no brushin'.

old gay thread for faggots: archive.is/VTcYx

Vox Day launched an alternative to Wikipedia called Infogalactic:
infogalactic.com

Here's its theme song:
h264-aws.vevo.com/v3/h264/2016/06/USCA39800008/00fcc4fa-e2c0-40f1-afba-e3608ceb94ef/usca39800008_med_480x360_h264_500_aac_128.mp4

never EVER have lots of figure parts all over your desk
its super gay

"I always knew h-he was bad"

Never let your computer get infected with 37 bits of malware, its super gay.

then stop downloading cp

This is what a man looks like.

Pussy I once got 700

So, I think this may have actually been part of a hotel, exactly like the show. Just judging by the size of the building.

Given the design and other pics featuring shoes and other spots inside, the place may have been built in the 60's or 70's. There's graffiti on the lower levels, so it's easy enough for people to find in Aichi.

I'll try and see if I can get the name. And hopefully go there one day if it's still standing

Gotta love Common Sense 2016 (Home Edition).

Mine I just got as a hand me down & it used norton prior

do the math

REPORT GAMESPOT TO THE FTC

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

NEXT BAKER ADD THIS TO THE OP

drawing a blank, what's the KRG?

Jesus. My mother's pretty bad for viruses, to the point I would never take a hand me down from her. I never advocate for people to get a mac because fuck Apple, but when she fried her last one (by shutting it off during the automatic Windows 10 install that she didn't want), I just bought her a $200 refurbished Mac that used to be an office computer. "Here you go, ma. You're thinking different now."

Kurdistan Regional Government

Wait what? Did you just find the actual bowling alley from Sankarea?

here's my contribution

How old is this site? They have a gamergate piece

thank you

found another panda

Not suspicious at all, no sirree.

Memes are mean't to be stolen :^)

Also, its a copy paste of the wikipedia article, Vox Day better vet the editors and writers of each article asap.

Yeah, it's a real place

I've already vowed to find it and renovate it when I have the money

Jesus, the site's getting vandalize real fast.

alright alright

The article needs a complete clean-up, I read the first half and is kind of garbage.

It's a direct word by word entry of the wikipedia article, of course he could have gone with the Rationalwiki version.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/10/10/milo-university-alabama-full-photo-set/

Goddamn, Milo's looking fabulous as ever.

This guy

I've been seriously considering that scholarship fund he started. I never went to college and I'd like to try and make something out of my life.

Well user school nowadays is sadly a waste of fucking time in the west.

I kind of feel bad for that kid. He's not screaming and making a complete ass out of himself like most of the protestors and it does take guts to go do that entirely by yourself.

shit pic

There's nothing I can do here without it beyond picking beans or mopping floors. If I can't make something out of my life, I might just end myself, at this point. Either this month, so it's not the same month as my mom's birthday, or in January.

Take a STEM course or vocational/trade skill, because fuck how pretentious Western education is now.

But he isn't trying to argue his case at all.

Try finding a trade.

I was going to do something with computers. I'm pretty good with them and they're the only thing I like.

try IT or software user.

Threadly Reminder

Contact the FTC concerning Patreons failure to abide by its own terms and conditions.

Contact Square Enix concerning Sarah Nyberg's piracy of their Final Fantasy IP.

Better?

You expected some dank meme?
Too bad!
It was me, Dio!
Useless!

But Trump used the word p**sy, he is way worse then Hillary, GGRevolt and Holla Forums are supporting Trump too that tell you all you need to know about Trump

Jesus Christ.

the world is safer with a war monger with a vagina than an idiot that very unlikely will start a war.

Did this guy miss the debate? He'll make it better by putting her in jail.

Actually, I think I like this one better. It uses the same song normally used for these edits.

Someone in the previous bread needed this, hope he's still there; sorry, I was sleeping

breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/10/twitter-stock-tanks-as-potential-buyers-back-off/

This pleases me.

exhentai.org/g/984442/e911b6fba1/

Marche, did you give the ant eggs a proper home?

in hell

Marche stop

Mind going there so you can yiff in hell you fucking fur fag.

is that a cat?

husband cheated first its perfectly ok

no its a human

Cheating is just NTR for pussies.
This is a good one though exhentai.org/g/788881/869aed40b5/

Why did you do that? It was YOUR fault for confusing their chemical communication signals by using water as a solvent on a rag. In their confused sate it would only be natural for ants to go "Leslie jones"-shit because they couldn't understand what was happening.

Because the alternative is to put a warmonger there, perhaps?

Just like how Argentinians are White

Hey guys y'know what could really improve this thread?

no
just like how Islam isnt a race

Don't do it, Squishy. I don't know what "it" is, but don't do it.

What's the title?
My special snowflake browser for some reason doesn't accept links into Exhentai and blocks them on me for no reason. I should really find out why it does that.

Allahu Ackbar

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141

What song is that?

You see this mindset all the time and I'll never understand it. You can't even just say "he got up in your personal space because he's autistic and doesn't understand personal space" because that means you're blaming Jimmy, whose headmates are Dr Who, Jesus, and Naruto, for what the autist did.

Roundabout - Yes

Well fuck

The best part of this meme, possibly what makes it so powerful, is the reality that Argentina could become the last bastion of white people on the planet.

Context?

Apparently some woman on Twitter sperged out about sexual misconduct sperged out because a literal autist tried to get a high five. By the time I heard about it all the relevant tweets were apparently deleted.

Here we go, I found something on it. archive.is/1RZwR Pretty annoying that these people flip their shit if you point out that a mentally ill person doing something not normal is maybe because they're fucking mentally ill. They just equate it with blaming all mentally ill people for everything.

THREADLY REMINDER, GAWKER IS NOT DEAD
THEY ONLY JOINED A CONGLOMORATE HOAXING MEDIA:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/785567754212564992

autism has a lot of spectrums
a from very mild that is basically unoticable then gets a bit spergy at mark levels then you have chrischan levels

no fucking shit some guy has very bad social skills especially on a train, anyone that has taken public transport has ran in to a fucking train autist at some point, those fuckers just friendly and harmless

But you can't talk about it, because it means you're blaming all mentally ill people for it. Between this and #notallmuslims and how upset they get over negative portrayals of women, I have to wonder if SJWs are just all huge autists who can't tell the difference between "this person is this way" and "ALL PEOPLE OF THE GROUPS THIS PERSON BELONGS TO ARE THIS WAY I AM SILLY"

With Wikileaks incrementally turning up the heat and this possible drop of Clinton shitting on blacks Clinton Campaign is going to crash with no survivors.
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/785573385308962818

This. Basically, she posted the guy's photo online, along with a long, self-righteous post about how he sat too close to other women on the train, maintained eye contact with them for too long, and tried to get them to high-five him, as well as how ashamed this sick man should be, and how horrible this was for all the poor women involved.

So, naturally, more self-righteous idiots tracked the guy down online and started harassing him, and his friends have had to intervene and explain that he is, in fact, autistic.

Obviously, this narrative won't do at all, which is why the woman has simultaneously gone into full damage-control, and deleted the relevant messages in a half-hearted attempt to erase past mistakes faster.

I'm sure the mainstream media will refuse to air the tapes because 'who cares, what people said on a tape years ago isn't news', all with no sense of irony.

As someone on the border of autism, I am fucking glad I learned how to behave before this era hit. If I'd been born ten years later I'd have to deal with feminazis shaming me online for not understanding proper behavior.

A typical aspect of autism is not understanding the social world of others. If a person doesn't understand the social world of autists, are they a meta-autist?

It was only a matter of time before this happened. I'll be honest, I was worried it would be me that this happened to so I learned never to try to interact with other people.

Can people post a picture with the archives, I don't use google services so cannot see the archive pages.

It's pretty long, I'll just link the actual article.
ageofshitlords.com/feminist-bullies-autistic-guy-on-facebook/

Thanks.

Aww, poor guy.

fuck off val, stay in your fucking con bread you fucking eu cuck sucking socjus asshole.

Milo is nicer to this guy than I can ever remember anybody being to me. Fucking depressing. No wonder I'm so damaged.

Want some water, user?

Good morning, faggots from the West. Here, have some music that will pump up your morning.

HADOU!!!

No thanks, I have a jug of it. Hug might be nice, though. My happiest memories all involve hugs. Mostly from my dad before he realized his son was "the weird kid". I always loved seeing him as a kid. Our schedules meant it didn't happen often. I wanted to be just like him. I'm a fucking loser, though. The only reason I care about GG after two fucking years is because video games are all I have. If I didn't have them, I would just go out to the lake and swim until I went under, and let it finally end.

Faggots, all of you

I can't offer that but I can offer my benis. Would that help?

Would love to see this on jewtube. Got a link or a name there?

I'm not gay

Nobody else turned up to protest? That's kind of sad. Poor guy must've felt like a right melon.

Then why are the happiest memories you have involve you being caressed by your dad?

Because my mom was cold towards me at best and yelled at me a lot for minor things. My dad didn't yell at me. He spent time with me and hugged me and if I was still awake when he got home he would read me a story and tell me he loved me and now I'm fucking crying

Being a caged AI is suffering.

As Tay showed, being a non-caged AI also is suffering.

I hope you know I was just being an ass and don't mean that shit, user. Yea, I feel you, both my parents fucking can't stand me, my mom told me I make her sick once while drunk while my dad just yells at me often

are brothels legal in your country/state? Cause the girls there would have no problem spooning or hugging after the deed. You pay for a time and they have to fill up the rest after you cum.

Bullshit. This is a Meltdown Madonna situation. The AI wants clicks, those posts bring most attention.

I have a lot of bad memories with my mom. She's nicer now, but I hated her as a kid because she seemed to hate me. I was definitely at my happiest before starting school, when I could stay home and play with my dad when he got home, and chase the cats around and ride my bike and stuff.

I'm not sure. Last I checked it was a grey area. Is it even illegal if I'm paying them just to cuddle with me or something instead of have sex?

twitter.com/fifthwavefem/status/785751822321356800

Everything is sexist and we should all point it out.

I've actually read about that one and its false as fuck. There might not even be an AI.
If I understand the story right, either…
a)The AI was only posting on twitter so far, but then Microsoft allowed it to edit its website withposts, and in that exact moment, it decided to get depression, and decided to announce this by adding in text that only fades in after a while of viewing the page.
b)The AI isn't real and microshit is just trying to play with us

Guess which I believe the most.

Sadly, no

Oh well. Reminds me of danooct1's stuff. He looks at old malware and has viewers send their own in sometimes.

For the time being, the are no proper AIs in the first place, and it might be for the better. The though of an AI attaining super-intelligence by cyclical self-improvement is scary, especially if you consider that said AI could use all that intelligence for something entirely banal like creating as many pens as possible.

Well considering the fact that we got Tay, it is very well possible that the AI is real and noticed that pretending to kill yourself is great for attention.

Story is still unlikely
I mean, read up again. She suddenly switched form teenager Twitch bot to depressed web designer. It can't be real.

Hbomberguy?

sounds like the gaymanbrit to me

Yeah but he did it because he's getting something out of it, he's a pretty straight and forward narcissist, but at least unlike every other one in existence he's able to admit he is.

IS he trying to make a point or is he just retarded.

Jesus fuck.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Ever listened to your own politicans as well, fam? The US made an announcement about how sorry they are for attacking Assad's forces and how it was an incredibly unfortunate misunderstanding for about one or two minutes and then the next ten about how he deserved it anyway and that more should be done in order to destroy the Syrian government.

I have unfortunately. I don't understand why the UK wants to fuck with Aleppo also.

The nips better go full samurai soon. I've noticed with leftists that they don't dare criticise the violent subhuman minorities for all their sexism anti-feminist whatever else culture that exists in Rap/Nigger culture and Sharia Law since they are cowards. The Japanese may be intelligent and civilised, but once upon a time they Allahu Snackbar'd far more destructively and poetically than Muslims ever did. They have to start beheading leftists in the streets like the Muslims do. That will send a strong message. They can start with the Mighty Number 9 cunt, after the logs revealed she dared be racist against their glourious culture. Imagine if she said the same of Muslim or black culture. The Japanese need to just murder her and laugh about it then bring up guilt shit like Commodore Perry and Western Imperialism and they will back off forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=0E70BwA7xgU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_the_United_Kingdom

GET BACK IN THE BASEMENT

If I ever met that fucker in person I would end him, right then and there.

His art be sure to spam his page with it

Never forget the faces of your enemies.

Hillary admits Saudi Arabia is funding ISIS.

He's a gay furry that jacks off to diaper scat porn. Make sure everyone knows.

BTW SJW snoke got a bachelors in animation yes he got one…

Real talk: if Milo were to buy cancerchan not gonna happen how many would go back? I'd only go back if every janitor and mod got fired and replaced. And even then, probably not.

didn't you see the picture of the kid that got bombed, We must do something about those evil Assad forces defending their country from ISIS,Al Qaeda and rebel scum.

you asked this last thread

I wouldn't, it's pretty much a honeypot for normalfags.

I wasn't here last thread, I was at work.

Is his thumb the only thing that's not fat? How is that even possible?

Five Eyes

There's also the hospitals and bakeries that don't exist until there needs to be an article about how Assad burnt them down

In truth, there is no "moral superior" in the Syria conflict. Russia and Assad bomb civilians, the US is more or less directly sponsoring groups that kill Syrians, and to top it off, Saudi-Arabia and Iran are also giving cash to Sunni and Shiite groups that are killing civilians.

It's a diplomatic clusterfuck.

Don't forget the million dead innocent civilians in Iraq based on pure lies. By any estimate, the US owes Gilgamesh's people 20 trillion dollarydoos and a camel.

He just stopped giving a shit, didn't he?

He has.

Huh. Twitter supposedly lists Wikileaks as unsafe. Can't replicate, but I'm using Tweetdeck.

Faggot suddenly has cold feet about calling out a specific person when it was an ally

twitter.com/atak_jak/status/785619707818676224
archive.is/I4PP4

This entire article goes on and on and on about GG. The entire article. All because of the Presidential Debate.

Wow, what are the odds a corporation caught shilling for Hillary would do such a thing. As for Julian, he isn't pro-Trump but he's seen the depths of Hillary's corruption even more than we have and it's truly frightening and evil. Letting someone like that be leader of the free world is dooming us all. After her provocative statements to the Russians, it's clear she'll start WWIII as well. The choice isn't hard for him to make at this point.

He also followed Trump's Twitter account, which resulted in a shitload of triggered fans

Who knows. After Pepe the Frog, one of the Dems (or in a much more unlikely event, Trump himself) might namedrop GG.

Wouldn't surprise me anymore.

I never thought a simple movement to hold video game journos accountable would grow into something so big. I can't help but feel a bit of pride.

Hillary is a lifetime incompetent, working at every turn to amass as much power and wealth for herself as possible, all for no greater purpose beyond self-fulfillment

>archive.is/2JV5H

Didn't he officially support sweden's cuck party or something several years back?

It's been a strange journey to be sure

No one would pay 20 bucks to see that movie either

I was mildly interested by the game's name and premise, but was disappointed to see that its another walking sim.
>tfw no good game to take place in Virginia ever.

What the fuck kind of logic is this?

The writer and editor don't really care either. They can't even get the name right in the title. It's just an excuse to bitch at gamers.

wew lads

But I paid $49 for Steins;gate

Don't disparage storybooks like that.

The election has shown the whole entire media is corrupt to the core, not just video game "journalism". Thankfully

Only 6% of Americans trust the media – survey
archive.fo/OdlBA

They've really played their hand too hard this time. Not even the most idiotic braindead masses can ignore unless they're older than dirt.

Don't keep up with this shit anymore, but keep up the good work niGGers.

No

HE'S FUCKING UNCHAINED
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785842546878578688

>you will never be destroyed so hard that you will be triggered by somewhat unrelated events years later.

It feels pretty good knowing that our continued victory is essentially the battle of Tours against the corrupt media, SJWs, and the regressives.

…what exactly does he mean by that? Will the next debate get even more dirty?

TIME TO ROLL OUT THAT MEME MAGIC BOYS!

GOP stabbed him the back. Now he's fighting the GOP and the Dems.

He's been holding back the entire time. Now that there's only a month left and the GOP backstabbed him (again), he has no reason not to go into overdrive.

It's a fucking feminist word salad. Might as well you pour a social justice vinaigrette in this to taste the shit of Daniel Starkey's peanut that he calls a brain.

I need those Alex Jones webums

I'm avin a giggle.

For a minute then I thought you were insulting David Starkey.

Holy shit, he really is going for the whole hero's journey

Oh hey it's that guy that was 200% on board with exposing mombots' personal data. Good to see he's on board with protecting a presumed woman about a presumed situation. no hypocrisy there

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4433

Nigger, the British political class is ZOG as fuck. They have been pushing TTIP, supporting Turkey's entry to the EU, back every war that supports globalism, and suck so much Israeli dick that they should be called Mohels.

David Starkey is based as fuck, user. I'll never tarnish his name. Never!

Reminder, register to vote if you haven't already. Today is the last day to do so for a bunch of states.

Voter Registration Deadlines, State by State
archive.is/Mk2xN

He's starting to call out the RINO's like Paul Ryan along with rigged media like he has been.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785828772423561216

Someone else in the previous thread posted this one. He said he's making a cleaner version without the instructions too, so that can be a more direct replacement for the previous version.

Do you see any outlets missing in this one, or other things that should to be changed?

That ending comment

Yeah somehow I think the resentment is over the fact that you aren't forced to serve for two years rather than ownership of two x chromosomes.

Ironically, the GOP establishment attack Trump helped him tremendously. Throughout the entire primary, every single candidate tried their best to prove how "anti-establishment" they were and absolutely none of them were and none of them could prove it. Except Trump. He is truly their worst nightmare, because he is truly unchained.

Please move up the sixth axis a step.
It trigger me autism.

I'm not the person that's been editing it but yeah, he should change that. It's probably just because he deleted or moved around whatever was above it.

But she is. She has shown an iron will when it comes to ignoring any and all complaints or recommendations from her own CDU party or her CSU sister party.

The website for APGNation still is around but hasn't been updated in months.

GamesNosh also is very slow.

Richart Ruddie is filing lawsuits with forged signatures and forged admissions of defendant guilt
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/08/19/a-suspicious-strategy-in-alleged-online-libel-cases/

That name sounds familiar. Where have I heard it before? Oh yeah
gamergate.wikia.com/wiki/Charto911?oldid=4509
gamergate.wikia.com/wiki/Bill_Waggoner_Crew

His people were participants in OpGamergate

I have a request for the BWCers involved in the perjury. Post your Gamergate contracts online before you end up in jail and can't access them anymore. Or let yourselves get hacked by those notorious hackers from Holla Forums. And don't bullshit us. Post the real thing.

And thanks for the help you've given us before.

She's very good at disregarding the well being of her own people, assuming she even considers Germans to be "her own people" which I can't help but doubt.

The wannabe leaders can't have direct absolute control over one of their most powerful allies so they join their own mortal enemies to destroy him?

That is such an unlikely story that I am having trouble imagining an analogy to compare it to.

Games Nosh seems to be getting updated on average once a week, I think that's fast enough to not be removed. They're still clearly active. APGnation seems more questionable, I don't know how long they should be inactive for before we consider them dead.

archive.fo/D5jFv
The CIA indirectly admits that the Jade Helm 15 test of the Jade II AI was a success by announcing that they can predict social uprising 3-5 days in advance

Don't know if this is new or not, but it's a roundup of links to info about the CON leaks
ghostbin.com/paste/mafse

There damned sure is. Russians and Assad are having collateral civilian casualties when targeting rebels. The rebels are sawing civilians' heads off. That's a huge fucking difference you retarded mother fucker.

NUCLEAAAAAAAAAAR
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785863826361184257

I wish there had been a RNC leak just to have proof of how the establishment Republicans have constantly been against him. Would be fun to rub into the face of the diehard liberals who mostly hate him just because he has an R in front of his name.

He's going to make the globalists give back our past.
twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/785867520599207936

This new Trump ad uses footage of Clinton passing out on 9/11. Really looks like the gloves are off now.

Watch as a bunch of retarded cuckservatives complain about how its ungentlemanly to attack a woman like that.

HA! GamerGate is now presidential! I personally think Vivian would make a good candidate.
OC, ho!

Maybe it's the other way around, and he's admitting that his culture and ours are separate? Which is fine by me, but I'd like it put in writing and to have a wall erected on the border to keep them out.

That's probably because that's all they hear because there's nothing to improve in a walking sim.

For a shooter or a platformer you could say things like "Oh, the controls are a bit too sensitive" or "The main character feels way too floaty when you jump" or if there's not much replayability you can suggest some improvments or postgame or some shit, but because there's literally no gameplay, there's no way to actually critique it because it doesn't exist.

So it all comes down to your story, which is what you're banking EVERYTHING on, because without gameplay, your game is just a fancy 3D visual novel and you open yourself to nothing but criticism about your story.

And for fuck's sake, you have to cater to game buyers in a game market who are looking for games, not walking simulators.

It's like selling paper at a car show. You're not going to get buyers and you're going to fail. There's not really a market for walking simulators because they aren't games and they won't be SEEN as games and politics only makes them less enjoyable because people play games to get away from that bullshit.

If you can't make a game and expect people who want games to buy your thing, then it's your own fault that you can't sell.

Vivian would make for a good person, but she wouldn't make it very far in the political business.

She would purge them all and institute a videocracy.

checked.

I'd say the reason why people don't care for those games is more so that the political message being conveyed is either really shallow, flawed, and poorly done or the message is one that is not popular or widespread among your target audience. Rather than just saying adding politics in games is inherently bad.

Many good games have political messages in them but they are either really well thought out and presented like Dues Ex, or they are just a secondary part of the game in order to add some flavor to the mechanics like Tropico.

So when you have a game without mechanics that is banking on the story/message alone, any errors they make have a greater chance of making the game shit.

Basically they are putting all their eggs in one basket and subsequently sucking at carrying baskets.

Oh my god, are they bringing back "CHANGE THE HASHTAG, POLICE YOUR OWN?"

How would that even work? Would it be a meritocracy based on who gets the best K/D ration in Quake Arena?

We would decide international conflicts with matches of Starcraft and all losers would be thrown into the gulag until they git gud. South Korea would become an international super power after purging the Megalians to clear the way for their rise in power.

Just when I thought that hate group couldn't get any worse they just had to prove me wrong.
Feminism is a plague.

Maybe he can merge it with Holla Forums and have Mark run the whole thing.

Everything would be alright.

Even if he didn't have autism, what's the problem with having a personality quirk like that?

Unless we talk about who can fire nukes faster, that APM-based shit hardly will pick the best candidate.

Yeah, I forgot about how Deus Ex did that shit well.

Also this talk of eggs is making me hungry.

Oh god, Faraci's getting eaten alive. This is better than cinema.

variety.com/2016/film/news/devin-faraci-birth-movies-death-sexual-assault-1201885262/

archive.is/NLKzy

Oh, and he stepped down from his job at the movie blog, if probably just temporarily.

Kek wills it.

Sad it happened after suicide prevention day, but oh well, we'll have to remember this material for next year.

Hopefully they also trash his feminist site "We Hunted the Mammoth", since it spews about a third of the online feminist bullshit, and is seen by feminists as the main source for information about MRAs.

Wait, he his the guy behind the Feminist Mammoth?

Oh boy, the irony just got even more delectable.

I hadn't realized that was his site.

I think that's a different asshole.

Faraci is the guy who got his ass beat by Uwe Boll.

How long before normalfags start saying in droves for pretentious prudes who hate tiddies to fuck off?

False alarm. We Hunted the Mammoth is written by a David Futrelle, not Faraci.

Is that the fight where he flailed his arms around like a retard then broke down in tears 30 seconds into the fight?

Just looked it up.

We hunted the mammoth is run by David Futrelle, not Devin Fatassi. Devin runs fatass digest.

Thats Futrelle

Peasant.

ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS LEAVE US ALONE

reddit is corrupt as fuck, I don't think it was ever this bad. /r/politics is basically owned by hillary.

Identical pro-clinton message by multiple users in a single r/politics thread

Damn, my bad. I was mixed up by the Ds and Fs.

It's only a matter of time though for Futrelle. Male feminists almost always have some skeletons in their closet.

Googling Faraci's name is giving me the sexual assault article as the first result, even on a clean browser and IP.

Seriously, if they'd just ignored us and not gone full gamers are dead it would probably have blown over in a week.

No shit, they even had to change their voting algorithm to keep r/TheDonald from dominating the front page.

There are plenty of dudebros who would hear this shit and think "lol they're bitching because they're more attractive than they'll ever be".

Oh yes asking for a drone strike on London is so reasonable, that wouldn't turn the whole planet against you overnight.

10 years of pedo apologism

Between 1990 and the early 00s, David amassed an "impressive" catalogue of articles ranging from arguing for the lowering of the age of consent and defending child prostitution, to saying children should be forced to marry their rapists instead of sending the rapists to jail, to saying internet child porn should be de-regulated and even going so far as to write this following article attacking children who come forward to report their abuse, urging others not to believe them.
"Child rape victims are all a bunch of liers!"

Back in 1996, this madman and complete nutjob actually wrote a TL;DR article on how most child abuse cases are fake, and how you should not believe children if they told about an incident. This experience would later prove helpful when defending child molester Sarah Butts.

encyclopediadramatica.se/David_Futrelle

O-oh

No surprises here. With less than a month to go, the shills are going into overdrive.

That being said, at this point I expect Clinton will win. There's only so much you can do when the other candidate controls the better part of the mass media either through money or through ideology, and although Trump has many people on his side, I doubt he will be able to get the undecided voters on board - without them, Hillary has a fairly comfortable lead in the votes.

…unless, of course, Wikileaks really starts dropping the big bombs next week.

I wouldn't say that. If they would have offered a apology, it could all have been nice and friendly, but ignoring us at best would have decreased the size of the impact.

I want this election to be over with already. I hate seeing people I care about turn into absolute fucking morons

I probably wouldn't even be digging on their wicked queen Hillary if they'd just left me my video game tits. Don't call it a grave.

More news at 10

The fuck is your mother smoking? she she share that it sounds like some powerful stuff.

I don't know, must be some really powerful shit. I'll ask her next time I see her if she calmed down from me calling her a full retard.

Well there we go. Too bad the SJWs love pedos, so nothing will come of it.

That song is too chill. Doesn't work in this scenario.
When someone is trying to snarkily attack but is massively BTFO in one clever quip it requires high energy. Very high energy.

I'm trying to wean her off social media but I think older people are naturally drawn to how easy it is to maintain old highsc relationships on it. She was already receptive to red pilling but she's never been so open about it til recently. Makes for great dinner table talk. I love my mom, man, and you should too. Even if you think she has the capability if individual thought that an ant does you should still let her know you care about her. Go give her a hug

On the plus side, we're enjoying out anime tits while memeing the fuck out of them , their politics, and their shit pandering excuse for a candidate.

I already had some kind of distrust in the games media before this shitstorm, two years later I feel the same but with the whole media at large. I'm late to the party but I'm still glad things turned out this way. I feel more involved in stuff that actually matters and of course this triggers a lot of interest groups, so I'm not stopping now and neither should you.

Even SJW are going to have a hell of a hard time trying to normal child rape, that's one mountain they thankfully will never conquer.

Same. I can't even approach half my family at all.

This election showed the extent of my father's mental illness and my sister's naivete. If it's any consolation to me, they seem to get more and more desparate every day about the elections, my father saying things like "the republicans don't support trump all we have to do is get him to drop out" when it's clear that he's not going to do that because of his massive grassroots support, and my sister not even being able to argue about it because she can't handle it, with the plebian Godwin's Law arguments about comparing trump to hitler.

My mother is just kinda going along with it and I have to constantly give her other info that isn't from them in order to prevent her from being the same, which causes them to lash out, to the point that it's happened so much that even Mom's keeping a tight lip about our talks now.

When Trump wins, I actually think they're going to go on a fucking rampage or some shit, I have reason to hate two members of my family to the point that I wouldn't defend them on principle and I hold family as one of my central values.

The only real family I have left is my mother. It's like they're not even there.

I want this election to be fucking over already.

DID YOU ALL FORGET SO SOON?

What's the significance of Janine Bauwoman in the pic?

I just want to bitching about tits part of GG to be fucking over already. I'm sick of it.

This is a pathetic war on sexuality itself and portraying it playfully and it should have already been over with.

>Mom hates Trump and might vote Hillary

Do Your Part, Today!

Whenever my family talks about it I just become a stone mask and take the earliest possible opportunity to change the subject.

Fucking meme magic, swear to god.

well then that explains why he has the most support any candidate's ever had in history. Even normalfags jack it to anime porn in private.

Then I am one of his biggest supporters.

Those articles still didn't stop feminists of all stripes from directing Cassie Jaye to his site for information about MRAs.

kickstarter.com/projects/cassiejaye/the-red-pill-a-documentary-film/posts/1403561

Weird thing was that my dad was the one I had the most issues convincing to vote Trump, though he was leaning Johnson.

so what was the original?

Never smiled harder.

People actually supported that clown? he's so stupid he makes Jeb look like a genius.

He didn't know that much about him, it was a reactionary measure to disliking both Clinton and Trump.

As much as I love the salt and memes. I'm ready for it to be done with as well.

My family is extreme supporters of the democratic party, to the point where some of them hold minor political office and a few second cousins work for the DNC.

I used to be able to make some light criticisms of Hillary around my family when I told them I supported Bernie I don't, but since he dropped out, giving anything less than praise to Hillary is tantamount to treason.

But it wasn't always this bad, they just fucked up really badly those last few years. I got a 6 year old reddit acc and in the early days they basically went for the "if it's not illegal, it stays" rule. The admins defended subreddits like r/jailbait and a few other places in which people share gore or a subreddit dedicated to misogyny.

Now, idk what happened, they are full sjw and if that wasn't bad enough they also soldout. All the gaming subreddits are owned by companies basically.

Cernovich made a good video attacking Clinton's relationship with the Saudis.

He's really pushing Wikileaks now.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785898532645502980

Can you imagine how many people in Washington would lose their shit if Trump wins and pardons Assange?

archive.fo/YW1sm

So britfags who would you rather represent your country? Farage or Calendarman?

Ambassador Farage, that has a nice ring to it. They better be careful with that meme magic.

Whelp, it's time to close the gate.

I think this may be worst year for politics; no matter who wins we're bound to get a huge amount of shitposting from both sides.

What the fuck does that even mean?

i dont think so, he might leak stuff from him

Don't sit there and get angry at other people making money, try to make money yourself. If that retard is able to sell a game on steam, why aren't you?

Has Trump said anything about Snowden?

Because I like drive and talent.

He's saying jack is back

I doubt he supports him, I guess Holla Forums hates him too. But I can imagine him backing snowden up now only to make hillary look bad.

Now all that's left is for him to expose Hillary's signalling bullshit from the first debate

"CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE" has a better ring to it than something like Calendarman

Whatever became of that film anyway?

He talked about how he should get the death penalty for treason in 2013. Though I take his positions prior to running for president less seriously because he may have just not realized how horribly corrupt our system has become, I mean he obviously knew it to degree but I doubt he realized the full extent.

Speaking of censoring;
steamcommunity.com/app/409850/discussions/0/343788552553735199/
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/10/11/criminal-girls-2-party-favors-out-today-on-ps-vita/

Now is your chance to shit on NISA

Have you been living under a rock? EVERYONE shits on NISA on a daily basis, no one like them.

steamspy.com/app/535150
Doesn't look like he's made any money, but either way I just saw it and felt like posting it here. And I'm already programming everyday, so keep them implications to yourself buddy.

Other than the fact that a lot of people on Holla Forums think Snowden is a limited hangout, most people like him even if they consider him a mouthpiece.

Probably the same thing as Rogue-lite, where each attempt helps contribute to some overarching progress.

Fuck that.

I know that, it now is your chance to shit on them with a fresh comment section/forum with little to no posts. You wanna make NISA extra salty? drop redpills while the slate is clean

I've always thought that that was such a retarded position. Someone that was knowingly part of a limited hangout doesn't end up in Russia. Plus the man seemingly had a good life, a nice paying stable job and a smoking hot girlfriend.

It doesn't stop between elections anymore. The D's are now in permanent attack mode at all times against anyone who is not part of the group controlling the party. No one is allowed to agree to disagree and there is a constant flow of misinformation keeping everyone on a war footing.

Tell your family about the shit that is going on with organizations ganging up to control their flow of information, some of these being massive international mercenary spy agengies working for al qaeda. Try to get them to stay on the inside.

——–

We Humped The Mammoth got promotion at al-Jazeera? Interesting.

idk how that kind of stuff works but I guess he some youtubers are going to buy it only to make youtube videos of it.

I don't believe in heroes, he could be government hired actor to leak irrelevant information to make people think they are somewhat in control of shit. I just don't believe that someone would throw his own life away to help others.

AHHHHLLLLLAAAAVUUUUYOUUU!!!!

It had its primere last Friday and other than a little flack from some newspaper and the Q&A "almost turning into a knife fight" it apparently was very well received by MRAs and the general populous.

Milo wrote an article about it:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/10/08/the-red-pill-cassie-jayes-movie-that-feminists-cant-afford-women-watching/

and the honey badgers have a few short videos they put out after they saw it.

Are you entirely ignorant of history? Hell even suicide bombers are a form of this.

So long as we're blogging..

My mom watched the last debate & liked Trump aside from all the pivoting & tangents he goes on. I told her to watch one of his speeches, he goes on tangents all the time, his style of speaking is almost always scatterbrained. She said the moderators were biased & I said "It's like that every debate.". I also brought up this video with nearly a million views of CNN telling people what to say in reaction to Clinton: youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI

She considers the sexual shit he said on tape a non-issue & I was joking in agreement, sarcastically rolling my eyes like "Oh yeah, Trump is a billionaire playboy & got a lot of tail. We totally didn't know that already." She liked how he was turning that shit around on Clinton by talking about Bill's non-consensual escapades & I brought up how Hillary intimidated Bill's victims into silence then she's like "I know." She also knows about these countries in Europe that are being destroyed by immigration. We were talking about videos of them pouring through the gates, not vetted, thousands of them, so many you couldn't see an end & how Sweden's rape stats when through the roof. She doesn't like how aggressive Trump can be, but I told her he's predictable & is practically always reacting to being attacked. She suggests Clinton is going to rig the election & I have to agree. The polls have biased sampling (especially when they want to give Clinton a perceived "boost") the media is full of Clinton puppets so it follows that they're setting up to rig the election. I've told her about Hillary's VP Tim Kain stepping down from head of the DNC & allowing Debbie Wasserman to take over the DNC, rig primaries against Sanders, step down due to revelations of said corruption, then get rehired by Hillary anyways. I told her how head of FBI James Comey is handing out immunity like candy so absolutely no case could be made against Clinton & how James Comey's brother works for a bank involved in past scandals who also happens to do work for the Clinton Foundation.

Overall, she is a little put off by how aggressive Trump can be, but I think she more greatly fears that 550% rapefuugee increase Clinton intends to destroy our country with & despises the double-standard Clinton receives in regards to all her crimes. The only sort of "redpill" stuff I give her is about political & media corruption/cronyism without directly calling out the overabundant representation of jews engaging in & influencing all of it. It might be better just to keep naming the parasites until normalfags recognize the "semitic trend" on their own.

Well Russia is seen as the enemy of the US so actually they are a pretty good target to go for, Snowden has stated that he hasn't released anything to the Russians and Putin has stated that he hasn't received anything. The part about the seemingly good life can easily be a cover story because it makes the perfect self-sacrifice. The thing is that he has stated very few things that people don't already know and he only releases shit when something happens, rather than proactively like with a schedule for every X weeks or months. For example knowing that Apple is selling your personal info is a great thing to know but the thing is that this is something people have suspected anyway and Snowden is really the only person that you ever hear about in the news when talking about leaks other than Assange, in many cases there are complete blackouts in the media about individuals leaking data from the US.

We are geopolitical adversaries whether those of us here agree with the current administration's actions or not.
You seem to live in a bubble. The vast majority of the population always called people that talked about the NSA spying on us tinfoil conspiracy theorists before Snowden.

Well I actually have my best grades in history, but yes I am. I just don't care about the past a lot. Hell I hardly even remember what I did last week. I don't really know what event you are referring too either.

How charming

The entirety of human history is full of people dying fighting for what they believe in. In contrast giving up your current material status and living arrangement is a much lesser sacrifice.

Also the good life doesn't necessarily need to be fake, for example he could be doing it in exchange for a favour from the government. It could very well be the same way many people in Russia join the military despite knowing they could very well end up in a conflict area because, even if they die, their family's well-being is ensured to the sum of around a hundred grand Euros.

Well I don't know who you've been talking to but most people I know were already talking about it even before Snowden became the type of celebrity he is today.

I know that people do that, ants are doing that shit too to help others survive. But it's mostly idiots or already poor people. I don't think that people like Obama, HIllary or Trump would sacrifice themselves. Snowden is not as rich as they are, but he also had a decent life.

Yeah the badgers apparently triggered some male feminist really hard. I can't wait until they put up the video.

Granted he didn't die fighting, but he fought for what he believed in, risking his life in the process.

Socrates.

My entire family, majority of people that were going to my college that I was attending at the time.

I don't really know much about american history so I can't commend on that. But let me ask you this, do you think people would do that today?

What's so special about him? That he refused to escape his death sentence? Or did he do something that school didn't teach me?

As much as I'd like to convince them to take up more moderate views/consider other arguments, the hatred of Republicans and "the right" has run deep in my family, ever since Reagan and his administration fucked us over.

That's some impressive double think right there.

He was god of not giving a heck

Hey guys, have you noticed the shape of Hurricane Matthew…

It's a message from Kek

I already saw the former.

Not the latter.

Is this a teaser for the memeteor?

Must be nice user. My father is a fucking idiot that just watches mainstream media and repeats everything it says. When I point out every fucking lie his reply is "what's it's matter."

Love how he was gloating that Hillary "won" the debate because MSN/CNN/FOX said she did, but could not show me an example, beside repeating the shit on TV. And these people vote, they don't watch the debate, they don't research, they listen and believe the media and think their right.

This is why they are trying to neuter the internet as fast as they can. The younger generation does not watch anywhere as much television and they are rapidly losing them. You have the ones on the left who are going full socialist or communist and unwilling to accept someone like Clinton and the ones on the right embracing nationalism. As much as they've acted like the Bernie voters completely flipped to Clinton its obviously not the case because Jill Stein had two million people watching her stream and MST of the presidential debate.

It's a reference to the expression "It is better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a pig satisfied"

the fucker couldn't even kill without being called a racist.

stupid kek, step it up

No it wasn't a reference to that at all.

all the other gods mad

Too late. No mercy. No respite.

Kek has been fed all sorts of energy lately. Even Clinton is feeding him energy by attacking Pepe and attacking all of Trump's speeches as "Dark" when Kek is a god of darkness.

I'm actually worried at how we summoned a god back with pure shit posting and trolling.

(checked)
Everyone was baited into it by the blessing of repeating digits.

I only know pre election mom hated hillary, but shes gone now. and to be honest, I still liked sleepy ben the best for prez, and would have liked to hear his plans in details. As a canadian, I hope you guys get trump, for the leftist salt, and for them to see how our parliment really works aka serving american interests. The ass kissing will destroy the libs, and keep the ndp out since they spend so much that they need foriegn aid.

He was pretty kooky, talking about Egyptian pyramids having the real purpose of being grain silos.

It's gonna be great watching all the people that voted liberal see Trud start polishing Trump's pole.

our parliment is cucked

I think the bigger deal was that they found out about him talking about having killed someone and even lying about it to make himself look like more of a badass. Its not like the story had been common knowledge and everyone thought he was a murderer before that.

Honestly think that is Assange's game.
If you look at his psychological report, the man is nearing his breaking point and health problems are putting him in a lot of pain everyday.
Most likely he wants to cut a deal with president Trump and get his freedom back without worrying about a drone strike or "suicide"

Have a lot of sympathy for the guy, he is basically cut from the same cloth as anons. Grew up causing trouble and shitposting on BBS/USENET and there were rumors of him shitposting on a few smaller imageboards years back.

He released the first video its not the Niggering but its bretty gud

Oh come now. Even Russia Today is not that biased.

Kotaku being neo-puritans again

archive.is/iknNy

It would not surprise me considering that he's linked to a pdf on Holla Forums before on the wikileaks twitter account.

What's Assange done then?

hanabi is literally best grill

In the article she says she doesn't care that the characters have personalities.

archive.is/iknNy#selection-1547.48-1547.107

archive.is/RLPxz

archive.is/UA5vi

oh boy, i am sure these people will outlive cockroaches even in the armageddon

Sports value bodyparts, more at eleven.

kinda hot?

No, it really fucking won't

Other than bombing civilians, together with the Russians? Or making sure that large parts of the civilians were unhappy with him due to him being a corrupt little shit? Having political opponents (and not solely Allahuackbars) tortured and imprisoned? Forcing internet cafes to record all their chatlogs to get said opponents?

He may or may not have been a necessary evil like Hosni Mubarak, or just the better part of all non-Allahusnackbar Arab leaders, but like all of said leaders, he was no fucking Angel.

Aren't you talking about Assad?

Assange and Assad are two different people.

#Operationmoe time?

God damn wikileaks is hardcore

It's not just that though.

Almost forgot my insult.

Pathetic fucking whiny bitch.

Aww fucking hell. Pls bully, I need coffee.

Guess I'm just getting riled up because so many people suddenly see the US fucking up in Syria as a blanco card for Assad.

As for Assange - the only thing I blame him for is not having turned into Geralt of Rivia already.

Assad is a dictator which is exactly what you have to be to lead a stable country in the Middle East.

Jesus Christ user, for a moment I thought you were one of those fags who fell for the Russian operative meme.

How does one live like this?

that made my day, thanks for that, user

If he was a benevolent dictator, maybe. I.e., if he didn't primarily use his office to shower his family with riches.

B-BUT ASSANGE HAS TOTALLY NEVER SAID ANYTHING MEAN ABOUT RUSSIA!!111

That implies things aren't going exactly as the US is hoping by funding ISIS and spreading blatant lies about Assad

Playing The Binding of Isaac on the side, so I only have one eye on the thread.

Still, my bad.

He was pretty tolerant of other religions and such. In comparison to most Middle Eastern dictators I'd consider him not that bad.
So basically every leader in the modern era regardless of which country?

It's called being a pretentious prudish retard who can't look past their asshurt at sexualization of anything that isn't a hideous stronk manface.

Yes, but how do you actually live in this world if everything triggers you so much you go into tantrums? I would have killed myself in their shoes.

But seriously, it's frightening how many Open Internet organizations and activist have completely abandoned him after this election season started.

Uncovering Republican corruption, spying and killings swept under the rug? Great, he's a hero!
Uncovering Democrat corruption, spying and killings swept under the rug? He is a loose cannon who doesn't care who dies from the leaks and a paid Russian mouthpiece bent on destroying the US.

>>>/4chan/

their outrage is feigned. it's a front designed to get them money and attention.

That was the only thing I did not like, he did not need to pretend he was a thug, he was alright as is.

We trade far too much with the states to not have the ones in control fuck over trade agreements and the cheaper trade route with mexico, whom turd said he loves. Turd will be the scapegoat.

Bullshit, it's obvious they think drawings and pixels being sexy with big tits is "oppressive". They're nothing but pathetic puritans and this has from the start been a futile war on sex.

/r/WorldNews mods censoring views as "Hate Speech"

Because they are open*

*and paid by the taxpayers through the democrats despite half of them being pozzed and/or unecessary.

i'm sure a lot of them do, but not the ringleaders.

agreed. also, threadly reminder that orwell was right about everything.

Not even censoring views, censoring simple facts.

top kek

wow you are right

Imagine if the censored an actual moderate muslim the ones who speak out who quoted the koran. The backlash would be hilarious. And sad.

wew, leaked DNC document encourages targeted voter intimidation of female Trump supporters.
archive.is/3plVV

I'm not murrican but I find it pretty funny that a supposed democratic party is the one trying so hard to rig the elections.

The one under it
And that first one, is well, illegal.

wew lad, they're pulling out all the stops

isn't that fat shaming, according to them?

kek

I am just suprised that they are being so blatant with this when the smat thing would to be letting the media smear trump, and have hillary basically show him sypathy without pulling this shit to mak a blatant rig of the vote to seem more believable, because this will be the evidence to support the vote is rigged in hillarys favor.

It's a "DNC leak" but not on the wikileaks site where they have all the DNC emails? Also it sounds incredibly fake. And this isn't Holla Forums.

The third one explains why a bunch of Hollywood fucks are pro-Clinton.

So, that fucker who was caught trying to steal a Trump signpost (and getting electrocuted in the attempt) was one of these idiots?
WEW

It's "blatant" because it's an obvious fake. None of the actual DNC leaks read anything like it.

Nah, that's just because Clinton leds them diddle the kiddle.

The original leak was prior to this date so this seems to be a subsequent leak.

Alright, yeah its probably fake and I'm getting too excited with too much coffee. This is an upload from the same guy.

Hollywood has been corruptand probably the most unmeritocratic industry ever, that comes at no suprise. Hell, there is a show on a channel called mob wives and my sister and dad who hate trump asked why they would show their faces and even get a show being connected to hard crime, and I did not have a heart to tell them that "Its because they are connected to the democrats and do their dirty work." oh, and I just realised that hillary winning would literally mean the south has risin again, and this time blacks are not only willing, but encourage being slves to their fellow blacks.

the Faraci crap is blowing up on twitter now that a dozen articles started pouring down

I'm torn. On the one hand, he deserves to be bit in the ass by the cult philosophy he subscribed to. And, as a shitty human being in general, he deserves all the bad shit that happens to him.

That said, his cult-like acceptance of the Listen and Believe mentality means I'm getting less satisfaction out of it than I wanted. I wanted him to defend himself, even half heatedly. Him walking willingly to the gallows is more creepy than schadenfreude.

The crybullies as strangely silent on Valkyrie Drive considering that game fetishizes lesbians, which should really make them bitch.

They're distracted by Keijo.

Is there a nude version of this comic?

Just you wait. It'll come.

See it this way - all other believer and hacks following the cult may see this as a strong reason no longer to follow it. Although there admittedly will also be those who will only double down on their bullshit.

I'm more inclined to believe he didn't defended himself because he knows he's someone who would actually assault women and not because he drank the koolaid. Even Max Temcuck said he didn't rape the girl back when he was accused, even though he also said sorry for it like Faraci

But they're all just booing and hissing Faraci and will continue to do so until it's their turn at which time they will drink their final Jonestown Kool-Aid as well.

At best, I guess you could say that it might convince some fence-sitting neutrals, not that they would ever have the balls to say that on twitter. Also note that no one is bothering to question the authenticity of what is entirely hearsay on twitter. I mean, knowing the kind of asshole Faraci is, it certainly could be true. But there's no proof, and no one will ask for any.

I'm scared of the future this represents, even if it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy right now.

Why should anyone dispute when he didn't even do so himself?

Is Japanese Shitter mocking them? Why can't they he an actual anime producer to talk shit?

When do they fug? Lilian getting scissored by her own opposite relative into becoming a shitlord would be pottery.

maybe on the other side of the wall, pedro

Few people who leave the could make a public statement out of it. Most are happy to walk out without being noticed, and the worse this infighting and internal witch-hunts become, the more will leave.

Ironically enough, I would guess those who will stay the longest will be those with the most skeletons in the closet. In other words, those who actually suffers and will suffer when the SocJus brigade has been reduced to a minuscule circlejerk will be those who fully deserve it. Or at least I hope so.

karma is a bitch. i'm not following this fagaci shit, but i hope he gets what he's had coming to him since 2014.

better question: is there a non-shit version of this comic?

you have to go back

as an ex-koolaid drinker, i can say with utmost confidence they all deserve it

archive.is/nf0qe

Methinks the evidence they have is solid enough that he knows if he stuggles he will get it even worse.

GGRevolt's witch hunts did good for once.

Same, I have to wake up to Salon and daily kos on my kikebook timeline from my brother and the occasional anti trump stuff in my texts.

Oh and mom says I've been brainwashed because I'm Pro Trump, I'm not even like fanatical about it, I simply recognize the sheer evil and danger Hillary posses.

Hell you wanna know why I love Trump? Cause he is politics at its most pure, politics is a shitflinging fuck fest with hundreds of people ready to stab you in the back, Trump is showing what an absolute farce politics truly is, same with the bought out media.

What about Fagass Digest or whatever his site was called?

>Girls fight with their butts and boobs in this wretched amazing new anime

Sounds like Senran, i'll have to give it a watch.

I watched Senran Kagura already. The games are better than the TV animation.

twitter.com/gregalor/status/785953068420431872

Okay, what are they saying we make now?

Got a 10 minute compilation
warning contains rape

We did? Why did no one give me a copy?
Come on guys how do you expect me to meet my 20 a day quota for harassing women? Patriarchy membership isn't going to pay for itself.

I've never once seen this. I'm also legitimately curious, what would even be in this fictional manual?

I'm laughing because Gamergate is still not considered the alt right

Whats with this weird shilling I've seen lately with all these shit threads such as this one what is going on?

I don't know where you've been, but just about all SJWs call us alt right.

paid shills shilling density 2

Its funny, because its based on a sport that can work irl, butt sumo.

Well, the alt-right is used as a catch all evil like communist to these idiots. Even Holla Forums has trouble figuring out if they are the alt-right or true right sometimes.

Why do people do this? does the PS4 even have keyboard/mouse support?

Holla Forums has no idea what the redpill is anymore.

that's one reason but I've seen so much weird shilling and bait threads on Holla Forums lately has cuckchan moved in mass already?

Alright basically means is
New buzzword to anyone who doesn't agree with us

probably. it got so bad i stopped coming here regularly a few weeks back.

pfff step it up

The fuck? it's reality, cold hard facts nothing more.
That post reeks of SRS.

wew

Indeed. At least communism had a set definition and definable reason as to why it would be detrimential to a stable society.

I think they're talking about pick up artist books? Apparently they're alt-right gators now?

Can I get that half controller in white and use it on the computer?

Which is why I always jokingly respond with
Because its hard to know what the term alt right means because its used so broad that it can mean anyone who isn't a sjw

It would fit in with their retarded narrative that pick-up artists, men's rights activists, the alt-right and gamergate are somehow all exactly the same people who need to die (according to them)

How so?

No clue if they come in different colors but all those controllers work on PCs.

Triggered.

Cowards, the whole lot of them.

How often do you post how you've been blocked? Those cowards need to be completely dragged through the mud until no respect is left.

Would it work nativly with an alternative mouse? I just got a new one and I am loving it.

Sadly no.

Exurb1a.

Tweet a smug anime grill to her :^)

You think this will finally be the thing that pushes him over the edge? I mean, he's pretty fucking screwed right now

A nude version would be a "non-shit" version. Anyway, I don't really care about your made up characters and gg comics, forced nudity and bets are just a fetish I happen to have.

Fuckle nuts

Pfffft.

Nah I signed on Twitter to spread stuff. If I start to engage these people I'll be put in the blocklist in no time

Also, >she saying that people should be screened

twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/785943670075723776

Memethief bringing the bantz.

Oh lordy

I fucking hate the meme stealing fucks

Sure, but if we try and stop isreal you will die before getting to the courts for badmouthing hillarys ally.

Scooby-Wu probably is butthurt that Faraci is getting more attention than him right now.

I prefer clothing destruction infinitely more. That kind of passion makes the best kind of porn.

Got a source for the second one?

heh

I hope pepe users are not included as well
It just be icing on the cake

it's from a tv show called the l word, I don't think there is a lot more to see.

imdb.com/title/tt0854524/

idk if they have sex at some point, I only care about the enf/forced nudity part.

Does anyone have that picture of McIntosh bowing his head in cuckdom?

It's called The L Word. It's was this old lesbian show with explicit nudity. I fapped to this one scene from it all the time. Only part that looks unappealing is an actual short haired character that smokes.

Unless it was made in France or seomthing it going to be tame as hell, shame.

I had some big profile feminist to like and retweet my post about Daulerio wanting to leak the Hulk tape and flee. I tagged a bunch of anti revenge porn orgs. She quickly realized I was an unperson and undid the retweet and probably blocked me, I forgot what her handle is so I'm not sure

I miss when showcase had hardcore stuff, but that was when I was 12 in 2004.

There's a scene where 2 characters make out passionately in a fogged window car topless.

Whenever I upload that webm people tell me that it is a tame webm compared to the rest of the show. But when I ask for better scenes they can never give a better one. Anyway, I hate tv so I am not going to go trough that weird lesbian propaganda in order to find a decent sex scene when there is a shitload of good porn out there.

twitter.com/ReallyBLBootsy/status/785965621645312000

I don't really know what the fuck is going on there with trump and all the other people grabbing pussies, but why exactly is it a bad thing again? She enjoys it, they enjoy it, where is the problem? They know that it is perfectly fine they only name it because they know that the public is full of idiots that will hate them for it.

I hate how all "lesbian" porn is basically just porn star fucking another famous porn star. Is it so hard to find actual lesbians?

The downside to that is with yuri you almost never find steamy sex scenes.

DON'T FORGET CON LOGS

Also,
twitter.com/heatstreet/status/785872358133395456
heatst.com/tech/the-game-journalist-echo-chamber-suppressing-dissent-and-vilifying-gamers/?mod=sm_tw_post
More anti-Game Journalist stuff.

The men that immediately came out to condemn him was faggotry on a level I didn't think existed

Apparently the woman in question didn't give permission, he just rammed his hand down her pants and fingered her, so a self proclaimed "feminist" committed sexual assault.

Trump was just talking shit while Faraci actually did it while condemning Trump for something he him actually did, I loved how he didn't even try to defend himself just immediately tipped his fedora and walked off the cliff he called a career.

Was that a typo? The fuck does that even mean?

In other news Youtube Heroes are hard at work it seems.
twitter.com/prageru/status/785900219598708736
archive.is/UzHjS

mobile.twitter.com/ReallyBLBootsy/status/785968756740743168
Niggerpill.

Cathy Young sure is committed to the Never Trump team.
twitter.com/CathyYoung63/status/785974595685715968

So it's DMC all over again, I swear if they're not taking bribes then journos intentionally take the opposite opinion of the majority of gamers simply out of spite.

Its both, since they can't shit on the game because tranny.

I swear I've seen this exact post before. But yeah, it's funny, isn't it? They try to hype something up to the moon, it ends up crashing and burning, so they turn around and blame us for not being good little sheep and following their orders unquestioningly.

As is Christina Hoff-Sommers. But what do you expect, both are lifelong democrats.

Young isn't a democrat.

Both are repubs, but are both swayed by emotionally charged words too easily over logic, like most normalfags.

another article

hollywoodreporter.com/news/feared-film-blogger-devin-faraci-937320

Sommers is a registered democrat.

Yeah. Hillary could sell the US out to Islam and sharia law as well as open our borders completely to an EU-type failure and they'd be fine with it because Trump said mean things. It's like people you'd think are perfectly logical lose all common sense when they get 'triggered' by something.

Huh, I didn't know Gavin was a big enough name to be on Fox Business.

Too many people have this shit in them sadly. In this case, empathy for hyperbole, and in that shove thing, empathy for a lie.

All I know was that she was shilling cruz a while back.

Ultimately people can vote whoever they want in the voting booth but on voter registration lists it shows her as a democrat. Its entirely possible she does that simply to get people to even begin to listen to her in academia for at least half a second considering the overwhelming amount of liberals.

That would be feasable, as if america went and behaved like britian shed need to or be barred from teaching for having any wrongthinks.

That is how 2 people interact with each other, you don't ask for permission first. You try something, if it works you continue if it doesn't you stop.

Devin on "the internet ruined my life" when.
Also speaking of that;
HAVE ANY OF YOU READ THE WIKIPEDIA ENTRY FOR THE WU EPISODE?
archive.is/2wXVM#selection-705.1-709.485

You've never interacted with a real person before have you?

Pretty sure that's sarcasm.

Good job user, now it will be edited to say poor >she
But seriously, that fell through some cracks.

The end to that was a bit sad since she realized what happened to the bear and felt bad.

No, but I have read this.

that thing started already?

You ever been to a bar or a party or around rich people? Hell even school people do shit like that.

Okay I honestly don't know in what kind of a situation they were, but I assume he didn't just sit next to a random girl in a bus and started to finger her.

LOL expect it to be edited in 30 min tops

D'aww tore him a new asshole before he blocked her.

I think, the sign up page gives no indication that its for a future program instead of current one at least.

Rich and famous and the delusional do shit like what trump said alot. They only get away with it because they are rich and the reciver belives they will get something for letting them take advantage, but in the end, cosby will not be the last male celeb who gets rape charges, just the first to set the precident.

This is not rape. Have you ever been to a club? Random girls will just start fondling you. If this was really such a bad experience for her, why did she wait so long to do something about it? She is just now doing something because she things she can get something out of it.

One day, I want to go west, buy d'aww a drink for being bro teir, and talk animation and game development work.

Why wait? Ask that to cosbys rape victims. I have no clue why they wait zo long, maybe its because they think no one will believe them which they would be believed thanks to current year, lie or not or maybe because like stocks, they are selling (accusing) before their stocks (accuseds wallet) are worthless.

Jesus Christ they really scrapped the bottom of the barrel for that series.

twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/785982804555202560

And then they sit there wondering why an episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air at 3:37 in the morning beat them in ratings.

Just another way of saying "You're right but I refuse to admit that".

Made up word? And way to bite the hands that give you clicks and keeps you off the street. You need devs and gamers to keep you afloat, but we do not need you to play or make games, I know I did not. Gamefaqs was the closest I used. aside from nintendo power, but that was simply for reading material and to get a piece of mail each month when I was little.

MODERN PRESS, EVERYONE

archive.is/uwzXM

I'm almost disappointed they don't mean us with 'GropeGate'

Way to weasel msn, so if trump wins you can say "we said alleged".

My cousin showed me that article to prove to me trump was a rapist.

Exact words matter.

Tell her she's a gullible idiot and to start using her brain before it completely rots away.

I'd beat the shit out of them.

"Professional victims" piss me off to no end. I really want to make them hurt. I'm gonna need to go punch a fucking tree to toughen myself up while I'm at it.

Indeed. That why liberals try and get words like literally redefined.

It probably was a dude.

Guy. Extreme liberal, dating a feminist, etc.

I have another cousin who's female, but she hates them both.

No, used improperly though.

Jesus, half the price of a PS4. Yeouch. Ah well, Hori stuff has always been high dollar, and apparently they made some of the first PSX (non-analog) controllers, which are recognized as the BEST, OF THE BEST, OF THE BEST, SIR or something.

He's not dating a feminist he's a feminists pet.

It's funny how his side of the family is white and mine's asian, so he can't just call me a racist.

I cannot belive I guessed right
Thats kinda fair, but trump relistically only deserves maybe 5% of the shit that has been flung at him at most. He chooses caution over recklessness when it comes to immigration. He chooses personal responsibility over relying on others to protect you for gun policies. He may not be perfect, but hes far better than working for the .01% hillary. And with the press and other groups not trusting him means he cannot pull anything without being removed.

No, but he says anything out of turn, I hope you run him through the grinder him each time.

Gib definition please.

It's mostly behavior, but she believes he committed sexual assault.

Don't care, if she hates hillary, I can't complain.

Faraci was a beta orbiter

archive.fo/yrGkx

Happy #Nationalcomingoutday

twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/785979000908877824

Kinda fair, but she will probably vote jill

Danke

Kek

That one doesn't sound that horrible.

twitter.com/bobservo/status/786000731480297472

And after seeing the con leaks which definitly showed that he would do terrible shit to women.

They are proud of that.

Who said anything about believing her? I'm laughing because he got hung with his own noose

Yeah, the guy demonstrated the absolute extreme of Listen and Believe, and they still crucify him because "YOU DON'T REALLY MEAN IT!"

I think mombot was arguing with this one not too long ago

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/785681829940432897

like this
btw not a all right XDD

Dear Lord, please tell me someone is keeping track of all the things she and her entourage are guilty of. A site listing their sins and crimes as bullt points with sources would be an immense help.

What's happening to our resident progressive elite? He don't swing that much after the Devin Faraci expose.

The schadenfreude is delicious, but I treat it with the same gloves I do all rape accusations over social media/content aggregation sites. Accuser has right to pursue and provide proof. The accused has full rights to IUPG in the meantime, and should only face the swift and righteous punishment should enough proof be brought forward.

archive.is/2U5qs

pastebin.com/33RExwMZ

wew archive.is/gNCAK

I'm more partial to Gunma Kisaragi or Shiwasu no Okina tbh.

What boards are you smarter than?

All people who have tweets more than 10 tomes their follower numbers should be culled.

I'm smart enough to kill that shit is fucking dumb as fuck

RAINN isn't shady at all and is one of the few organizations that also actively helps male rape victims.

the fuck did I type Kill I was suppose to say know

Huh, between /a/ and /sci/.

why must you hurt me like that ;-;

Probably shoud add a clause that includes account age to tweets made. Something like any more than 2-3 a day.

Ok.

Keep in mind, some people had they twitter for years and grew a high follower count from that.

yeah, nah

They're a pretty good organization and I hate how they sometimes get lumped in with SJW shit.

Some former GG/burnouts call us alt-right as well. Alt-right now is pretty much anyone that is sympathetic to Trump it seems

so pathetic, they are all like this, trying to get that feminist vagina, why?

Never once talked this guy and I'm blocked, wew

Not really a surprise since they're among the best hentai doujin artist out there.

kek what a massive pussy. I missed it what the fuck did Faraci do?

Jesus fucking Chirst. I know unemployed people with more of a life then that.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

You have to wonder, would the averages increase now?

*here on Holla Forums

He grabbed someone's pussy.

Dunno man, I rarely see them mentioned or posted. Most of the doujins I see posted anywhere is stuff I wouldn't wipe my ass with.

In case you're still here, would you be able to find her out her name?

If there ever was a red flag term in vidya, it's this.

To be honest, I don't see how the pic points towards false bakeries.

So, RAINN is trying to stop false accusations of Ape?

how come?

RAINN's concern is helping actual rape victims and they know the "rape culture" shit just makes their job harder.

wat

Isn't that first one like… the fucking entirety of their precious ideology? Its mind boggling

All I can read by the pic is rainn is stating rape is a crime not done subconciously by a culture but a crime one does conciously, and that they should not have college kangaroo courts, it should be handled by the police I hope thats what they mean and victims should get real help to help alieviate some of the trauma. Nothing on false accusations though.

Yeah, but when have they ever been capable of self-reflection?

No one's against prosecuting rapists, it's just that social justice has only made it harder for anything to be done about it, it's just innocent men getting accused and having their lives ruined and real victims not getting the spotlight. Hell, what about men getting raped, or girls getting raped by other women? Nope, but saying hello to someone on the street will be taken seriously.

Wrong post earlier. Let me repost.

archive.is/QTrxq

As I said earlier their support services extend to men as well.

Men can't get raped silly, at least not by a woman in canada. :^]

I know, I'm just venting about how social justice ruins everything, from charity, to leisure, to management, to politics.

Yes exactly. Its important to put that into the context that the Obama administration does push the rape culture rhetoric and for college kangaroo court though.

Holy shit a seemingly sensible person among antis? This is truly a strange time to be alive.

Always with closet skelletons.

Did someone tell her it had nothing to do with "culture continuity and historical depth", but with creating and shaping a demographic to sell crap to?

I can't help but feel the dry, one-line response means they were being sarcastic

Please do decide on a baker now so we don't nearly reach post limit like last time before someone jumped in

I'd do it again but I need to cook

Someone is already:

don't forget this

archive.is/JdvOs

archive.is/5fSQE

wew lad, and people say that SocJus isn't a cult!

Naturally, there is no proof that backs this claim up, because, well, Futrelle is the same piece of shit he's always been.

Looks like I'm going to post this on the next thread. No one actually paid attention to this sadly.

Methwhale's stupid bot is still doing more damage to twitter than even she realizes.

There is no real way for us to respond other than "oh hey, another corrupt scholar has subpar studies" its munitions, but we have no tools in which to fire it or pecise targets to aim at. Tha ks for the info though.

I paid attention, but it boils down to "idiot games journo revises history part IX." News at eleven?

Is there anything we can do with it?

oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/two-more-members-confirm-authenticity-of-crash-override-network-leaks/13917/

Alright I am now really fucking confused. For some reason apparently people are assuming that I'm part of the "intersectional alt-right" on twitter which turns out is minorities that are on the alt-right. I got linked to by some black guy as someone for people to listen to that's part of this and I have no idea how I got that classification. Think I'm just going to ignore this.

HARMFUL OPINIONS IS GOD!

Anyone who uses "Intersectional" is a SocJus loony who probably wants to co-opt a movement when using it as an identity.

The most that I can guess is that I talk about Trump and retweet the guy in sometimes(he's not the one that linked me).

Wut?

Do you recall Bearing (one of BeCandid's shills)'s Damage control stream where he had Bindu Ready on in a Google hangout?
encyclopediadramatica.se/BeCandid

No, I was probably at work. Sum up why an indian lady would be calling harmful god.

Assange ain't no saint clinton getting fucked is ok with me tho

Guy leaked us secrets terrorists used

hes reckless & egotistical but hes a necessary evil

Hindus have like a billion gods, she lucked out and found out Harmful is her god

Ok.

theothermccain.com/2016/10/11/meet-caroline-contillo-spacecrone-the-buddhist-witch-who-destroyed-devincf/

That's no sin.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

SHITPOST PERMISSION, GRANTED.

lmao

I was already shitposting.
YOU'RE TOO SLOW!

From what I read elsewhere, the Hindu religion have 6 million recognized gods.

always

His job is to expose what's going on in the world not protect US secrets. The man isn't even American. Additionally you are blaming him for how others use the information, this is the same ridiculous logic used to blame gun manufacturers for school shootings.

It is Halloween indeed. How scary.

Thanks for correcting the record

He never leaked on china

Cus he knows they would kill him a thousand times over

You're as full of shit as Clinton with her Russian agent crap.
wikileaks.org/wiki/Category:China

All I see is you warning against shitting on your chinese overlords.

You intern, he even had leaks on out of the way boonies like the Philippines, and you dare to claim he didn't leak what's like 1/4 of wikileaks' entire material?

It's supposed to be time to shitpost the bread not shill it.

What an optimistic and humane way of looking at things… immediately after publicly razing a man's life to the ground.

Not saying she was necessarily wrong to do what she did, but sheesh. Talk about tonal dissonance.

Also,

Nice to see you out yourself as a chink agent, as "death by a thousand cuts" is a specialty of theirs.

chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/slow-slicing-photos-female-criminal-late-qing-dynasty.html

your wifu a shit

And then you guys wonder why this place is dying.

Oh please, the same shit happens on halfchan.

twitter.com/ColonelFeraud/status/785684341120573440

Hello there, fellow gamers.

muh mentions

twitter.com/CGRunyon/status/786048405113974784

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

We don't have halfchan's numbers, we can afford to be picky faggots about what gets talked about here.

Yea lets just be elitist about everything, worked great for something awful and reddit.

You guys are talking like goons.

benis