Where do you go now that Holla Forums is full of shit for years and years?

Where do you go now that Holla Forums is full of shit for years and years?

Holla Forums is perfect. It's too deep for you to understand.

I would go on to make pointless meta threads bitching and moaning, while at the same time continue to shitpost - obviously.

You need to get on our memetic level, pleblord.

Nice try, NSA

I've thought about this for a while. Shitposting here isn't even fun, it's just an obligation like I'm running through the motions. I blame drumpfsperg, sudocuck, and nu/pol/ more than anyone, specifically because the first two provided such shining examples of irony and sardonic humor that it's yet to be replicated, and possibly may never be replicated. I suppose I'll continue to post until I desire not to unless an alternative Holla Forums pops up or the goons leave.

Nice

I think the real problem that's halting productive television and movie discussions is that no one has any money anymore to buy film tickets to the cinemas because of global warming.

nowhere. I just play vidya, read books, shitpost on Holla Forums or some other board or chan, or just sleep

samefag

Holla Forums

Sorry for turning the board into a political shithole. You can't deny it was funny at the time though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We warned you
We warned you when waifushit first cropped up here
We warned you when the anime threads started
We gave you an alternative
THIS IS WHAT YOU CHOSE

Fuck, I'm the same, it has become an addiction and I've only been here for like a week.

Where did you go to?

kek

Funny how the CP spam starts almost immediately after one of these meta threads pop up.

There was an alternative board. It's basically dead — it died during the April Fools hack drove a lot of traffic away from the site. Oh well.

This thread was started yesterday my dude

Damn the resonance cannons - full speed ahead!

Thread Theme!

Never Give Up Holla Forums Never Surrender!

sudocuck was never ironic though, he's just a spastic little control freak.
That /a/ screencap of his reports over his shitty drunken waifu proved that shit beyond a doubt.

Fuck off shitbag hag fag

It was an anti-waifu board, actually. But then, you know that. This is the board you wanted, as you wanted it.