JOURNALISTS FAKED THE ONION THREADS AND USED THEM TO MOCK HALFCHAN

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150140622
Nov 02:35:24 2017
firstly this has waaay too much effort put into it and it's waaay too thick

within three minues of this thread being created someone eats an onion and types this
Mon 20 Nov 2017 02:38:05

anyway a bunch of journalists has used this as fodder for free articles and also i got banned for calling for raids on this

so raid this fucker

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/life-style/health/874747/pork-red-meat-men-trade-for-poultry-risk-testosterone-levels
livescience.com/45293-onion-nutrition.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let them smear, it'll keep away newfags, although that thread is an obvious troll, thread like those crystal making threads that = explosion.

Okay.

I feel stupid now since I fell for it

It's okay user. Make up for it by mailing him a bag of onions.

newfag

eat cruciferous vegetables if you are worried about you hormones

It's nothing like that because those were kind of funny if sadistic, this is just autistic Reddit 'humor' attached to a pathetic attempt to misguidedly smear something already nearly universally reviled that is incapable of being shamed into conforming with normalfag journalist expectations. It does not work on any level, will only appeal to the most low-functioning of low-functioning normalfags and only because it will reinforce their already existent media instilled bias against cuckchan - and only slightly will it even do that so pathetic and insignificant is it.

Its just a meme about ogre diets and shrek. Shrek eats onions. Glad its a meme because onions are hard on some peoples stomachs.

Shows how much cuckchan's userbase's average intelligence has fallen, tbqh.

yeah well this thread wasn't, it was faked and used for articles to make channers look retarded

you don't want to look retarded, do you?

Pretty much any actual /polack who was around during the cuckening but tried to slug it out and refuse to let the kikes win has given up, and they either post here for their real discussions and shitpost/spread propaganda on cuckchan, or exclusively post here.

Youre this asspained I saged your thread? Youre the one who looks retarded. Your claim that it was faked also has as much proof behind it as the concept of onions boosting test.

Tricking retarded people has been a mainstay of chans for years.

I'm all for mailing this guy pictures of shrek, onions and dicks though.

Brings me back to a time of knowing that on cuckchan if you typed your SSN and posted, it would automatically be filtered. Like, XXX-XX-XXXX

Like really, are you implying he made the meme about Shrek and started the whole thing? Or maybe he saw people memeing about onions and then made the thread and self bumped it on a vpn because its hard to start threads and not have them die immediately on cuckchan due to the sheer volume of cancer and slide threads made every few seconds?
It sounds like cuckchan just being cuckchan.

You are clearly not from around here Will

Holla Forumsack*
Thats a typo.

If you want to increase blood testosterone, eat red meat. Idiots.

express.co.uk/life-style/health/874747/pork-red-meat-men-trade-for-poultry-risk-testosterone-levels

no you're right within three minutes of the thread being created someone read the OP, found and onion and bit into it and then made a post about his self-own

fucking retard

no one was tricked you idiot, he faked the whole thing

there's being social shamed and there's looking retarded

it's going to make it more difficult for you fucks to do your dumb raids on twitter if everyone thinks you're braindead

BTW try to get some non jewed gum without asparthame and such if youre going to chew gum. The gum chewing Jew is real.

You dont sound like youre from around here, we dont take kindly to your types around here.
there's being social shamed and there's looking retarded
What kind of autist horseshit is this? Up your ass with broken glass, kike. Go tell Alex Jewns about it.

Do you really think anons care about what you say in your article, you will never understand anons. You have no idea what you are dealing with. Cuckchan looking like retards is par for the course
You are literally Will asking for anons to raid your twitter so you can complain about harassment

ok obviously i'm not talking to you retard, fuck off

this onion shit came from here, like every retarded meme does

kill yourself

you have to go back >>>/cuckchan/

You couldn't be more obvious if you tried. Go pound sand homo.

oh i'm sorry did your stupid meme name change within the last six months

newfag as well?
reported

As someone who'd call himself a newfag 3 years holy shit get out Newfag

/fit/ here. Anyone who fell for the onion thing is retarded. We all know that the best way to increase test is to eat your own loads. It's just basic science.

Jokes aside, if any of you fell for the onion thing you need to deport yourselves immediately.

You are trying to attach this site to your new article and you are making it blatantly obvious that you are an outsider. You couldn't even blend in for 2 posts before giving yourself away

It honestly confuses me on how semen increases Estrogen

i was last here 6 months ago because you retards banned me for two months
THIS FUCKING SITE DIDN'T EXIST 4 YEARS AGO

IT DOESN'T HAVE A REAL CULTURE

whatever enjoy your retard pit in your retard chan

i am literally only here because 4chan (the real chan) fucking banned me you gaymurgate rejects

There was actually a useful testosterone thread on this board yesterday.

Because evolution wants women to swallow?

Someone ban this monkey.

People are impressionable, especially when (1) they are being sold a "solution" to a problem that they believe they have and (2) there is an illusion of consensus bootstrapped with astroturfing and sustained with useful idiots and shills. Journalists will use this onion anecdote as a way to discredit the chans that threaten their social capital. They will try to claim that hiveminds cannot be trusted, and we must have journalistfags around to tell people h'what to think.

I wish a journalistfag would redeem himself by investigating the involvement of the World Bank in human trafficking.

retard pit on retard chan

Also take 6mg of Boron per day. It is a vital nutrient for testosterone production that has been strongly depleted from our soil.

For fucks sakes, just take this guide then post the way an user does

What are you even doing, get your shit together.

i can barely even see anything because of the retarded aspect ratio

ok so why the fuck is this board the source of constant retarded twitter wars like antifa domestic abuse
you are not a sekrit club, you are the retard pit on the retard chan

The eternal bogeyman.

Sound familiar?

Is this the bad draw faggot or cuckposting tiger?

For that, SAGE

did you really mean australia

no one believed him, both posts were FAKE

Oh no now people will think that I, Anonymous, look stupid.

Fuck off.

Why are you still here? Go back.

They have become the furries that they tricked into gassing themselves.

People warned you idiots. Though the spoon well remain king.

whatever, enjoy being right-wing tumblr

i'm banned you idiot, you would know this if you read the OP

Fuck off back to 4cuck or kill yourself. This thread is pointless

Anyone who actually fell for this is a retard and should feel bad about themselves.

And if they want to stop feeling bad about themselves, they should get back at the 'journalists' who did this then post amusing OPs on the board.

Reported.

Yes I really meant Australia, America could also to a lesser degree fit the description

gas yourself

so on retardchan announcing reports isn't a bannable offense becuase it's retardchan, got it

the fuck are you saying retard

Right Wing Tumblr are the Alt Kike, did you not know that
We're NatSocs here not alt Kike

That Jews say that Australia, US, and many other western countries have no culture and use that as an excuse to import 3rd worlders

All I smell is burnt rice in here.

what

I didnt see any threads about onions but i do love me some onions

Nigger only people raiding that loon are voices in your head
>>>/oven/

You can protect yourself from this kind of hoax by just doing a search for yourself. And there are foods you can ear to boost T: celery, parsley, brazil nuts, saturated fat, and aromatase inhibitors like cruciferous vegetables.

so stop spamming your shitty memes on 4chan
le basement-dwelling nihilist lmao

But we never had any credibility as an organisation to begin with. This journo just made a Holla Forums-tier thread and thinks he 'wins' because some anons take the bait. It's a decent troll I guess in that it got some bites, but it's nothing that's not par for the course. So this newfag then runs off thinking he's done something clever and original and genuinely believes that.

The most embarrassing thing is that these journos, who are no doubt reading the thread now, don't even have a basic grip on Holla Forums basic shit like the fact that the holocaust is a hoax. There were deaths in the prison/labor camps, but they were caused by an epidemic of Typhus exacerbated by starvation and allied destruction of supply routes. Typhus is spread by lice, and Zyklon B is a de-lousing agent. At the concentration required to kill a person, the gas chambers by design would not have even been able to contain the gas successfully. Ovens were used to destroy the clothing, sheets, etc of Typhus victims in an effort to halt the epidemic, and possibly to cremate those who died from the disease. The ovens could not possibly have been used in a mass extermination. Even modern ovens running 24/7 can't reach anywhere near the supposed rate of cremation that supposedly occurred at Auschwitz. No mass graves were ever discovered. Nazis at the Nuremberg Trials showed signs of torture, and the Jewish man who 'interrogated' the head of Auschwitz later admitted in his published book that he tortured a confession from him. Germans kept no details whatsoever of any plan to get rid of Jews, and much of their documentation of the prison camps contradicts the myth of the holocaust. The only evidence for the holocaust is testimonies from supposed survivors of supposed death camps. Several other hoaxes (like Jew soap and skin lampshades) were just recently proven to be false. Likewise, the showers and gas chambers are simply products of equal parts hysteria and propaganda. In the past century, elite Jews have profited enormously from the myth of the holocaust, and holohoax exposure is illegal in several European countries. Truth does not fear investigation. The holocaust is a lie.

Do you even know where you are? 8/pol/ doesn't give a shit about 4cuck's shills
Just go back you schizo loon.

you are 4chan's shills

Apparently the jew fears the onion.

How bout we just send him a MAGA hat instead.

Wew lad, thanks mods

Other way around. Lurk for 2 years, and dont forget to read Mein Kampf.

Big if Jew.

Boron is a mineral that is found in food and the environment. People take boron supplements as medicine.

Boron is used for building strong bones, treating osteoarthritis, as an aid for building muscles and increasing testosterone levels, and for improving thinking skills and muscle coordination.

Women sometimes use capsules containing boric acid, the most common form of boron, inside the vagina to treat yeast infections.

People also apply boric acid to the skin as an astringent or to prevent infection; or use it as an eye wash.

Boron was used as a food preservative between 1870 and 1920, and during World Wars I and II.

How does it work?

Boron seems to affect the way the body handles other minerals such as magnesium and phosphorus. It also seems to increase estrogen levels in older (post-menopausal) women and healthy men. Estrogen is thought to be helpful in maintaining healthy bones and mental function. Boric acid, a common form of boron, can kill yeast that cause vaginal infections.

Who cares. This is now a hitler thread

livescience.com/45293-onion-nutrition.html
Eating onions is bad now? WTF is it with the soyim doing exactly the opposite of what is healthy or trying to keep people from doing so?
This faggot it trying to stop people from eating onions.

I wonder why.