Sickest Moments Playing Vidya Thread

>Fallout 3. Being played unironically.
>Spiked brass knuckles equipped. Retsu go!!.

And it felt fucking awesome.

People are probably gonna filter in and call this a shit/cuckchan/reddit/template/whatever the fuck thread, though.

I don't get your memes.

Nah man. No memes. Just memory of hype.

Here's the template.

greatest

DA DA DUH DUH DA DAAA

OH SHIT, NIGGER! HE TURNED RIGHT! HE TURNED RIGHT!

Fight may have been piss easy but that part still gets to me.

this is too much action for me

>Hearts of Iron IV. Being played slavically.
>Glorious M91/30 equipped. URA!

I remember fondly of a time in tf2 where I was playing soldier and with another soldier we kept charging our buff banner with other's buff banner. Our team kept shitting out minicrits for like 30 seconds. We camped BLU hard.

battlefield 2 was filled with these moments

here's 1 of mine

Glorious, brother. BF2 was one of the best FPS I've ever played. Shame it'll never get remade.

No my friend. Pray that it will never be remade. You know how it would turn out if it was.

I just wanna relive the glory days, user. Why does every FPS remake have to be shit? Why? Why must they do this to us?

Seriously, why isn't this weapon more popular? It can turn a team getting basecamped into instant victory, and it's more viable than Dead Ringer, i'm just afraid that valve will ((Balance)) it.

That reminds me of the Übersaw one.

Are you playing TF2 in the current year?

Yes i am getting ready for scream fortress this year

If they put out a version of an old game that functioned well on modern systems and looked good enough, no one would buy their latest atrocity. That's why casuals will never see MW2 remastered. Game companies have to intentionally ruin their previous products so people aren't left with other options.

It's still a great timesink