Hi, goyim. First and foremost, I hope you all enjoy being one of the last generations of your miserable race. Secondly...

Hi, goyim. First and foremost, I hope you all enjoy being one of the last generations of your miserable race. Secondly, fuck you.

Third, we're a lot better prepared to fight than you seem to think, so bring that day of the rope whenever you grow a pair of balls and decide to stop talking shit and actually do something. You know, like we've been doing for decades now:^]

Oh wow I'm so triggered said no one.

We're coming for you, OP.

Oh no, not an impotent threat! Anything but that! Now I'm done for!

Hi goon. You're not getting your 10bux back.

Fuck the goyim.

Whites have a right to exist and your race has demonstrated that it was born to seek our extermination for personal financial and power gains alone. Your presence and cations here are merely more justification for your complete physical removal. We wont stop at our countries, you wont be allowed to have Israel if we werent allowed to have Europe. You will be fully dealt with.

It amazes me how much your kind likes to use doublespeak, projection and lies so much to justify your own actions to yourselves and others. It really shows that no matter how deluded, manipulative and self-obsessed you are, you will always be horribly afraid of the truth. You can run from your past, your responsibilities, your suffering, your accountability and your weakness. But there will always be one thing you can't run away from, one thing that makes you howl and hate and flee. Do you know what that is? The thing in the mirror, the thing that owns your dreams at night and the thing which will always be there at the back of your mind.

Shut youre white mouth mothafucka!

Go spend your Autismbux somewhere else, you fat chink goon nigger.

REMEMBER
SAGE
AND

Everyone point and laugh at the small dick OP from Holla Forums.

Sage, nigger.

Tell us about your wonderful culture?

It didn't end well for you last time. …according to your selves anyway. I don't really believe in your confidence as you pose as victims all the time, though it would be to generous of me to think you have any honor.

Because you don't. You view us as beasts, and yet you are the ones laying on your back as a wounded animal in order to exploit our humanity.

We are the only one envisioning a future for ourselves. You envision you future on our backs. Does that give you pride? It shouln't, but then again, you have no honor.

There's less value to your life than the life on an insect, and yet we let you live. We are greater than your God, and deep down you know all this. That's why you hate us.

the beauty of african features