Make that meme! A handy guide to crafting linguistic kill shots

Greetings, user!

Do you want to make the next ebin mene like "soyboy" or "lügenpress"? It's easy! Think of it as an alliterative, rhyming mad-libs sort of "craft your own insult" practice.
Take words, suffixes, or prefixes that are belittling or illustrate their sheer fucking flaccid ineptitude such as

You sound like a huge faggot tbqh

You know nothing of how memes work. Consciously inventing a meme turns you into Sarah Silverman-tier creative and robs power from the work. It's worse than lame, it's counterproductive.

I have some experience here. At the risk of robbing it of some power, I'm the person who first (as far as I know) wrote "salt-left," and how it happened is instructive in Kek's ways. I was posting from mobile, and meant to call someone a "Holla Forums faggot." My spellchecker converted this – and I did not see it before I posted – into "salt-left faggot" and I got Hitler dubs. Almost at once, others here started using it, and then it spread a bit.

This meme's power (such as it was) came from the way it was meant to come into existence. It created itself. It was the opposite of a forced meme, like those you're trying to push here Holla Forums faggot.

you sound like a first poster faggot kike tbqh
I reported your shitty cancerous post tbqh
I hope you fuck off and kill yourself for attempting to derail a thread tbqh.

>>>/out/
>>>Holla Forums

Okay, maybe I didn't express my thoughts right: What I meant to say was a quip or two that could easily stick. This wasn't supposed to propagate forced memes so much as help newfags get a sense of how to come up with anything more creative than just reusing cuck.

what would actually make them stick is if it were short, sweet and to the point; notice how boards like Holla Forums get buttblasted over the usage of "gulagposting", "gulagposter", etc. If you want to make your insult have any bite or punch to it like "reportlet" or "jewscast" or anything else more creative, then you'd need to have any iota of creativity.

No you did not, how can you blatantly fucking lie like this? you stole that from guacman you fucking nigger.

Whatever nigger. Kek knows His own.

Kek knows that you're a lying filthy kike, anyone who's been around will tell you that salt left was created on a shitty rizon IRC from an autistic chatbot, stop taking credit for something you didn't make.

I don't know what you're talking about because I have a life away from the computer. I only come here, I don't whore around your favorite hugboxes, and the story happened exactly as I said.
It's possible the meme brought itself out more than once, but if so that only proveds my point harder – that it self-created with enough force to have effect. Nigger.

cripcuck

back-burner blacky

Matzah Media, Bagel Broadcast, Bagelcast, Bloggel, Knish news, Knish network, that's all I got.

dindu-to-youtube broadcasting…

oh so you're switching your argument by pretending you don't care, suddenly shifting from being a spoiled loser faggot to "i'm a cool kid now I fit in and I don't even need to try" phase.

backing down on your claim is pretty pathetic mate.

If it's a podcast about the holocaust, is it a podcaust or a holocast?

Found the flaccidlet

Knishwork or Kvetchwork: a (((news))) network that is either overwhelmingly leftist or specializes in fake news (e.g CNN, Vox, Vice, etc).

To quote myself:

I don't know why you're humping some source I've never heard of, or why you're autistically zeroed in on the way I choose to call you a faggot, but it's getting creepy. If I wanted to lie in an anonymous Sri Lankan piercing and scarification forum, why would I pick that as my lie? Why wouldn't I just claim to be Q or fbianon if I wanted to feel important they are not important?

Perhaps more to the point, why the fuck am I arguing with you at all? Fuck yourself.

tl;dr
you should probably kill yourself, clearly a boring retarded faggot such as yourself is not qualified for any meme making.

Filtered.
sage for shit thread and faggotry

t. Reportlet

shhh… it's okay, there is no need to be anally devastated.

flaccident

Gaytard Soyling Cuckboy. OK. It's kind of funny.

The key is to blitzkrieg our enemies with a meme-machine that churns out weapon grade memes with laser precision. They should be so numerous that we drown the enemy in our memes. Not every one will be dank, but the ones that stick will stick forever. As long as our memes revel in truth shall Kek be on our side.

Ignore the fingolians. Carry on. Carry on.

You do not invoke Kek this way. The leftards cannot meme for this very reason. You think you're smarter than a God ? Well think again. These subhuman believe in no god and are nihilistic living waste. You do not get to decide in the place of Kek

mate, people are trying to have fun, why do you hate fun so much.

Memes are organic. These shit isn't organic. Soyboy happened because nu-male cucks have low testosterone and stuff their faces with soy products. It wasn't the result of somebody combining the two words because they sounded funny together.

see:

(checked)

Criminally unchecked.

I still can't stop laughing at "soyim".

No, the way to win the ongoing information/culture war is to continue to push redpill ideas and memes within the mainstream media and alternative media. More does not necessarily mean better.