Just saw this a few days ago and can't get over it

Just saw this a few days ago and can't get over it.
Is this true kino? Old Boy, Stalker, Patlabor 2, African Queen, Suspicion, Lawrence of Arabia tier perfection of the cinematic artform? I was stricken in its brilliance but Wallece was a stupid non-character.

Who would have thought, even a year ago, that a Blade Runner soft reboot would end up being the best cinema experience of the last decade?

Fuck off weebcuck.

It wasn't that hyped and was immediately forgotten, ended up being better than the first movie, says a lot about it.

The girls in that webm don't even have 3 tone shading .
>>>/cuckchan/

wrong. the first movie has a self-contained story. BR2049 is nothing without Blade Runner.

Christ, I hope you're being ironic.

It's great, fuck you contrarian faggots

One thing I can't figure out is how K figured out the bubble girl was Deckard's child. He goes to see her once then storms out and is never told that it's her by the revolutionaries nor did we see him figure it out.

HOW DID HE FIGURE OUT DECKARD'S CHILD'S IDENTITY?!?!

what brilliance was that? besides anything aesthetic, this movie was ass.

Am I the only one on Holla Forums who sees 2049 for the thinly-veiled "anti-racist" propaganda that it is? Fuck's sake, the replicants could not have been a more obvious stand-in for niggers. They even shortened "skinjob" to "skinner", to make the racial slur sound more like "nigger". On top of that they completely left out the comfy cyber-noir atmosphere that made the first movie so great and replaced it with the same old "muh great destiny muh chosen one *foghorn noise*" that's plagued every other shit joint to come out of hollykike for the past twenty years. Did I mention how it retroactively ruined the ending of the first movie? The hero learns a lesson about human nature and goes off the grid to live with his robo-waifu and they all lived happily ever after, the end, BUT WAIT ACTUALLY THE ROBO-WAIFU DIED AND GAVE BIRTH TO THE CHOSEN ONE OF REPLICANT CIVIL RIGHTS AND THE HERO LIVED ALONE IN DEPRESSION FOR DECADES AFTERWARDS *BWOOOOOOOOOOOOMP*! Wow truly a masterpiece you guys, because fuck whitey and fuck letting a good old film have a good ending. Bravo.

it's in one of the scenes that was scrapped believe it or not.

stopped reading there
>>>Holla Forums

Where can I find info or watch this scene?

It's a flick

Wet things are not comfortable. The whole movie everything was wet.

that's not what i meant you jackass.

The dark, dystopian, cyberpunk future will be a moist one. This is a fact.

Because she's not Deckard's child, K just assumed it was her because he's dying (probably hallucinating) and remembered she cried watching not-his childhood memory.

what you meant was that you like it but can't explain why, because "comfy" is a immediate redflag buzzword that instantly identifies one as an underage Holla Forumsedditor who can't explain their own fucking thought process.

i'm well aware of what i like about it, reddit.

Just finished watching this movie right now for the first time. It was amazing holy shit. I am still need digest the experience. Joi was a sweetheart, Gosling was perfect for the role, and the movie was beautiful. I loved the essential mystery of the movie revolving around the "miracle" with romance.

The movie was butt fucked the mythos. It needs to go in the trash like this thread.

Seriously, this was a really impressive catch of lightning in a bottle.

Comfyness is a very precise feeling. If one can describe films as intense, romantic and so on then why not comfy? It's about a sense of place through sound, aesthetics and imagery. The boiling pot in the opening scene was there only to evoke this.

It's honestly what still makes the first Blade Runner so special.

Now you, in your limitless autism, don't like the word or simply don't understand its contextual meaning but what would you use instead? There's no other word for it.

2049 was more stalkan than comfy, if you're some Holla Forumsidiot.

t. Holla Forumseddit

Stalker is a comfy game and the film is comfy too.

>>>Holla Forums

C O M F Y