TFW Xornell Xrumffs is in perfect health despite eating Big Macs and KFC because he has great genes. WTF...

TFW Xornell Xrumffs is in perfect health despite eating Big Macs and KFC because he has great genes. WTF? This isn't fair! What is he some kind of Aryan superman or something? Is he the Kwisatz Haderach???!!! This just isn't fair, I tell you! How can he have two scoops and still be in fantastic health! How????!!!! HOW CAN ONE MAN WIN SO MUCH IN LIFE!! GORFFDASOFJDSFOJDSOFJDOFJDSFOFJSODFOFJDOFSJFDOFJ

This absolute madman must be stopped.

You can eat literal shit your whole life but as long as you're active it won't matter. This guy probably gets a good multi-hour powerwalk equivalent of exercise daily with all the traveling around and networking shit he has to do. He also probably doesn't actually eat that shit more than once a week at most anyway.

libtards BTFO

IMPEACH FLOHGTF HE IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE

this was obviously a fake news conspiracy, obviously Obama's military doctor was lying!!! right? RIGHT? I mean he can't be this awesome can he? I eat McDoanld's and I'm an unhealthy fuck who hates himself. There's no way Trump could eat like that and have such excelent health, unless he was some kind of super being. He's not one right?

You mean he can have two scoops and I have to eat soy, because he has good genes? Crumps isn't playing by the rules!

Taking pictures with fast food, but never shown finishing or ordering from the alleged restaurant to begin with. I doubt Trump is eating Peasant KFC if any Kentucky fried at all.

And who the fuck eats that with a knife and fork? Dude's a total poser for. Like Bush with the "guy you could have a beer with" marketing they did, back when most people here were still suckin' their mommy's titties.

Of course. I always thought it was fishy he would eat a taco bowl. The fact he did so on Cinco de Mayo isn't a coincidence. That slimey yellow fuck was trying to manipulate the people. There is no way his pasty white ass could handle any spice or flavor. Everything is a lie with that man. Every single pic or mention is him manipulating everyone around him towards his genocidal position. I bet he never even ate two scoops.

THAT MAD MAN MUST BE STOPPED WE CAN'T ALLOW THE CHEETO REICH TO CONTINUE.

I know all of you trolls think it's fucking hilarious that we have a fascist president but as a member of the LGBQT community I honestly don't want to go outside. This video is incredibly fucking accurate. Back in 2012 under the Obama regime I felt proud walking outside holding hands with my forever partner but I wouldn't dare doing it now in NYC btw so yeah not even a southern redneck hillbilly asshole city/town whatever. But yeah it's pretty bad if you take a second to get into a PoC or discriminated minorities' skin. Try it for a change.

Pretending I care about fake elections. Those are for fooling you peasantry, to let them think they effect who control's their lives this way, with this impotent reality show ritual.

He's not a mad man, just another puppet, doing marketing for you peasants. Don't confuse me with you and your opposing sports team.

how jealous are you of this man?

Trump is part of the media establishment. I'm not the media, which is fake news anyway, and has been since well before Trump co-opted this point from the actual whistle blowers, to do fake news performances for the real people in charge.

There is no "winning". the elections are a show. Trump and the Clintons are besties, they likely have orgies together.

t. peasant

sure thing retard, how bad does it feel to be so wrong all the time?

H-how much further does the rabbit hole go???

KFC: "Thanks Dawnald, your check is in the mail. We couldn't even get this good an advertisement back when you were still doing The Apprentice. Now the consumer whores will suck down more of our Frankenstein birds and pigtrow slop bowls."

go eat your tasteless soy, cuck

Fuck off Smileberg, Holla Forums is my territory. Go back to /sudo/ or /cow/.

who are you talking to, schizo?

Me. We go way back. One time in first grade he shit in the classroom on accident and swears he doesn't remember it ever happening.

go back to /int*/

I eat fast food twice a week, I'm 6'4 and barely 200 pounds, exercise and you won't look like shit.

Let me guess you are also 100% h'white? How many chlidren does a brave aryan warrior like yourself have?

lmao@cumskins

He just said his height and weight, you don't have to sperg out like that. Relax.

Na nigga iz be a pure #true Israelite kang.

What about the opposite? I only eat 1 meal a day and it's always food I cook myself like a roast with lots of vegetables and meat, but I'm mostly immobile.