Whatchya buyin?

Whatchya buyin?

Whatchya sellin?

Recent cops?

Shelf?

I just bought a CiB SP with 5 CiB shovelwear games for $50. I've been trying to get into more obscure handheld titles from the 6th-7th gen.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.yugiohcardmarket.eu/Products/Singles?name=&idExpansion=0&idRarity=&onlyAvailable=&sortBy=lowPrice&sortDir=desc&view=list
krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0
retrocollect.com/Guides/ultimate-guide-to-retro-gaming-flash-cards-cartridges-a-backup-devices.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also recently picked this up at a import shop

I remember buying video games, I bought super mario 64 and killer instinct, it was 20 years ago

Im sure you kept them in pristine condition?

He wrapped them in baloney and then shoved them into the cartridge slot.

Im not familiar with this cartridge tipping technique

They are pretty good in a locker and the n64 still working and stuff, I have a gold version of zelda and some more crap too, N64 was the last time I bought video games

do yu-gi-oh cards count? i'm selling my six samurais to get pricy staples for my gem-knights

I was at a flea market, and there is this guy there with a huge vidya shop. Everything is overpriced, like $35 for finding nemo on the gamecube. Im browsing, and there is this hipster couple that is clammoring over how much the "super rare gold zelda" is. He had it marked up to $100. Im sure he sold it.

Do you have a blue eyes white dragon?

i traded the only one i had a few days ago, for chaos dragons/ligthsworn support

I used to buy and sell that card alone in grade school. i made bank

it's been reprinted to death, not worth much right now
on the other hand, most of the new blue-eyes support is pretty pricy

Probably should of kept a few 1st prints then, huh? I know I still have a bunch of old cards in storage. Any worth while old cards I should know about?

raigeki is worth a fortune, i'm trading my shi en+money for one this week
otherwise i can't really think of anything old that gets played right now and hasn't already been reprinted

Thanks, ill have a look

technically this is the europoor site, i have no idea what burgers use
but you can see what collectorfags want in the first page
anything under 30-40 euro is probably something that's currently being played
en.yugiohcardmarket.eu/Products/Singles?name=&idExpansion=0&idRarity=&onlyAvailable=&sortBy=lowPrice&sortDir=desc&view=list

Im pretty certain I have a Simorgh, Bird of Divinity. I'm gonna look around, this is fantastic thanks

Is that your shelf, user?

This is the part where you claim piracy- I mean, all-digital is superior to having a physical copy, right?

Yeah, but i need to take clearer pics. I also have a drawer full of loose gba and ds games

That's impressive. But do you have friends to play those games with?

I play them regularly with my GF and her sister. I dont have advance in box or Mario Party E.

Very nice

Ya got your eyes on anything user?

sure sucks to be a poorfag, I have a long list of games I haven't played and are awesome, while normalfags struggle to find a game with less than 90% cinematic bullshit

Do you have the other webm where one of the players is DK I guess and there's some kind of Chance Time or whatever the cube games call it where he has to hand over a star?

I should mention that I have these templates for anyone who wants to make their own game cases.

Just waiting on a package that got delayed. Supposed to release tomorrow, but I've gotten no shipping notification thus far and Amazon claims not to expect it to arrive until a week after release.
Nothing really.
Most recently got the PS2 version of MGS2: Substance for $8 in excellent condition. Odd how Substance shows up so little compared to any other PS2 Metal Gear; even fellow rerelease MGS3: Subsistence is much, much more common to find. I've wondered why exactly that is.
Related, but it's a bit out of date now. Planning to update whenever it is this package arrives.

If you want some GBA or DS ideas, it might help to say what all you're into genre-wise.

Was looking to buy Namco Museum Vol 5 but the price is very "retro".

Couple pawnshops in my hood that I need to raid. No pickups lately, but I been to the local arcade for some Pooyan.

nice, give us some more pics lad

thanks for reminding me

component cable for that slavecube?

- t. Level 38 steam account

Namco Museum 5 is the most expensive of the PS1 releases, but in my experiences still isn't all that much at about $30 local (certainly much more expensive games on the PS1, depending on what you're looking at). I suppose the fact that it's still the only official western release of Legend of Valkyrie and Baraduke (I could be wrong on the latter, but Wikipedia doesn't list any NA or EU specific dates for the various releases, just Japanese ones) might have something to do with that too.

You can respond to multiple people per post, you know. Just saying.

Don't fall for the Work Time Fun meme. Game is trash. Also avoid FFTA2 and DQIX.

PSP has some cool shooter compilations.
Picross DS is quite fun, 3D not as much.

Level 62 actually. At least my games don't clog up my house and will still work in 20 years.

I hate searching for my post number in a multi-reply post. So let's keep annoying each other with our styles.

wew lad, I was expecting an ebin pirate, but was blessed with a proud gabecuck. Brilliant.

Your local Namco Museum Vol 5 prices are better than ebay, good shops you got there chart kun.

I have 30 or so SNES games, 30 PS2 games, 1 ps3 game, 10 gamecube games, around 20 PS4 games, 5 PS1 games, 15-20 GBA games and of course the consoles to play them
rate

Enjoy your disk rot and lack of ability to talk to your friends (as if you have any).

Saw a Sony Trinitron CRT with component inputs being used as a trash can. Sat there for a week on the sidewalk, the back torn off. A single leather shoe, 2 used condoms, and a coffee cup helped keep it warm. Then the reaper came for it.

what games?

Not an epeen contest. If you've beaten every game you own then I'd say you're winning.

i don't mean to have anyone actually rate it you sperg

Admittedly I haven't seen any copies for a while, but that's probably since I moved a bit farther out from where I've been in the past, to the point it's probably an hour roundtrip just to reach my favorite game specific store now and get back home (and the owner decided against opening a closer location for the time being).

On a related note, saw Suikoden V for $18 and a copy of Dark Cloud 2 for $12 at some shops out here yesterday. Didn't pick them up since I already have both, but I figure I might mention that if there are any anons living in central AZ possibly looking for them, the former was at the Gilbert Zia Records and the latter at the Chandler location. Does feel good that I can still find cheap shit like that after this year's been pretty damn dry on it compared to the last few.

Well, of course there's no need to full TORtist with it (if you know who I'm referring to), but I'd say as long as you keep how big your post is getting in mind, responding to multiple people per post if needed is still ideal to a point. Or at the very least, if you're going to double post, make it so the consecutive ones don't bump. Just my thoughts on it.

Did you get started on grabbing SNES games before they started to shoot way up in price?

My sony tv's showing blue splotches on a corner. I wanna buy one of them fancy crt's from the occasional thread here, but I got no money.
I may have to junk my tv which feels bad man, but I hate hoarding shit so meh.

Gonna have to agree to disagree about posting styles.

If you can find an EDTV with component cables, that could hold you over until you drop the big bucks. Make sure the TV has no digital processing. Could add lag, or fuck up light gun support. I'm no expert, ask em boys in dem threads.

Wonder if an old 100GB Seagate drive would work with it. Never seen that model confirmed/denied on that old google doc about extrnal drive compatibility.

Shame it was too bulky for the space I had.

I haven't tested a spinning hard drive yet, but I watched Macross via flash drive and it worked perfectly. Wii Homebrew media player is quite nice, You and I have been putting off Wii HDD for over a year now, lol. I have a brand new 3.5" 2 TB and an enclosure with a fan. Sitting there, collecting dust.

Thanks for dropping the post format crusade. I have family in AZ, so maybe we can game IRL someday. Assuming your college/career keeps you around there. Hope that stuff's going well for you.

You should repost that as it's own thread closer to Halloween. CRT/Vidya Horror Stories, or something.

Part of why I'd hope that drive might work is because there's some Wii games that I'm wanting to play (ARF with the undub, for example, given how absurdly shit the dub work is, and for a 2010 release no less) and those are understandably prone to being bigger than gamecube game files. Also only have three working external drives as of now, with the biggest one understandably being on my computer leaving that 100GB and a 16 GB flash drive. And I'd prefer to keep the 16 GB flash drive free to transfer stuff between locations if need be.

Yea I'll repost it in the next CRT thread, once Cottonfag makes it.

In other news, I'm gonna restart Chrono Trigger since I haven't touched it since January. You ever play your DS while riding the exercise bike? I figure that's a good way to get consistent progress on it. Feeling shitty about the false start, but this time it wasn't my fault. Hope my sweaty hands don't wreck the DSi XL.

No, think I used to play the GBA while doing so though, back when there was still a bike in the actual house. Still, if you ask me, handhelds are for taking the vidya to wherever you have to go, or wherever's comfiest. I usually play mine over at a friend's house to play (good way to expose him to various games he might not look into otherwise; was how I got him interested in Wild Arms, via WA1 and 2, and Shadow Hearts, via Koudelka) or play it before going to bed.

Been trying to play Trails in the Sky on my Vita, but it keeps crashing before I can get a chance to so much as save the game. Not sure what's up there, but since I've been attempting to play before bed, I suppose I'm not in the right sort of mood to keep on trying to get it going repeatedly.

I found one of these the other day while thrifting, seemed neat so I bought it. Also got a copy of Splinter Cell for the Xbox so I can mod it. That and I bought a CRT TV and JSRF looks so much better on it compared to playing it on my shitty Vizio LCD TV.

Nice shelving. Once I have more space I plan to get some wall shelves.

I've been collecting all the Atlus published games. I'm more versed in the DS library. Obscure GBA titles would be appreciate for any genre really. I'm waiting for Dementium to be delivered.

Calm down, Chad.

I love finding games like this in the wild. Bundles I never would of though existed.

Is that the same bro that you play Tales co-op with? I'm sorry to hear that Trails in the Sky on your vitter ain't working. And yeah, fuck troubleshooting shit before bed. That ain't comfy. I like to watch anime before bed, usually moe/iyashikei stuff.

Did sweaty hands get you? Seems like Gunstar Heroes would get tricky.

Question for anyone in the know: I downloaded a shitload of PSX ISO from the archive.is isodump and I'm planning on burning them. I have a mini PS1 and I'm wondering if the disc-swap trick works on it, or if I need to get a mod chip. Or if a mod chip will even work with a mini.

Aspect ratio?
Inputs?
Flat or curved?
Light gun compatibility?

I'm not one of those guys from the CRT threads with a gigantic erection for old equipment. It has composite cable inputs and a coaxial input, headphone output, 4:3, dunno about lightgun, flat. I saw a lot of TVs while out thrifting but I didn't want something too big and this was the best sized one I could see. I also probably don't have the knowhow to pick out a good CRT TV.

Yeah. He's not all that heavy into JRPGs, but has proven surprisingly open to them. Wish more of them allowed for co-op though; it's mostly just Tales, older Mana games (not sure how I'm going to get around to trying to play SD3 with him since he refuses to mod his Wii; could easily just stick the rom on there for emulation if he did) and Eternal Sonata to my knowledge.

I don't know, maybe updating the system and/or redownloading might fix it, but my Vita's on 1.6 and I'm still debating on Henkaku (not sure if 1.6 is going to be the absolute cut off the way 3.55 is for the PS3, or if there might get to be an arms race of sorts in regards to firmware, the way the PSP saw). I suppose I could always just find the eboots and toss them on my PSP instead, but I'm not entirely sure if I've seen the PSP English version of SC on the usual sites I check yet (and with the game having used two UMDs originally, it presents an odd case).

Annoys me that even though I have some free shit I've picked up stored on my PS3, I can't so much as transfer them to the Vita without updating. Couldn't put them on there before, as for whatever reason you can't just store game related files on the system without having the skittle for them already made.

No, more that I upgraded to a DS from an SP after a while and that's understandably a bit bulkier. Plus, I think we may not have had the exercise bike anymore at that point (it was a family member's).

Good luck with that. I suppose that at the very least, far as the DS goes, they've seen fit to do reprints of Radiant Historia, EO1-3, and (as of recently) both Trauma Center games. Not sure if they've done so for SMT Strange Journey or either Devil Survivor, and they most definitely haven't for Dark Spire or Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier given how much those games are these days.

Obscure among general people, or still obscure even among anons (given how people here tend to be a bit more aware of stuff)?

I really want a copy of Dark Spire. I'm also looking at Draglade, Chameleon: To Dye For!, Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns, and the luminous arc games [spoiler] Are they any good?[/Spoiler]Obscure among us, user.

Last time I saw a complete copy of Dark Spire, it was $55 preowned. Struck me as a bit odd to be going for that much, since I don't think there's been a whole lot of demand. It still sold within like a week, so I suppose I might be in the wrong on that, and from what I've heard at various stores, there's some people snatching up every Atlus game they can find these days, making some of them, even games they may not have developed but simply published/localized for rather hard to find, on top of some of them already being somewhat unavailable locally.

I haven't played them myself, mostly because I haven't seen them around here much at all. I do recall hearing that the second game was a good bit better than the first, but Luminous Arc 3: Eyes never came west and seems to have had its fan-translation abandoned, and Luminous Arc Infinity (made by a different team, Fellistella, rather than Imageepoch, who made the prior three) is shaping up to be a Never Ever, in that no company has apparently shown much interest in bringing it overseas, even XSEED (given Marvelous is the JP Publisher). Although, considering how much silence there was from every company in regards to Exist Archive, leading up to Aksys suddenly announcing they were handling it (a fact that makes me a bit leery of it), maybe that won't be the case.

I think I've heard that 3DS game Stella Glow, Imageepoch's swan song before bankruptcy and their CEO vanishing off the face of the earth, was something of a spiritual successor to the Luminous Arc series.

I got this little umihara Kawase figure for my bookshelf. No idea what I'm going to do with it, but it's basically the only piece of merchandise for the series (guide & soundtracks aside)

I know what you mean. Looking at something like Xenoblade, I've debated on but ultimately resisted getting the Shulk amiibo (certainly helps that I don't even have a 3DS or WiiU it could be used with anyhow), since I really love the game and that's likely to be the only actual non-game merchandise that will come west. Annoys me a bit that no one apparently thought to bring The Monado Files over, and I doubt it will see a fan-translation effort, the way Xenogears: Perfect Works has been scanned and translated. Not even sure if there's more beyond those two things in Japan for the game.

I was going to get Dragon Quest Builders, because it would be nice to have a not-shit Minecraft game to comf-around in, but OOPS, NOT FOR PS3 OUTSIDE OF JAPAN, and FUCK getting a Vita or PS4 for WAHN GAEM.

Fuck it, I'm going to build another fucking AR-15. I have two hands, may as well get one for each.

Been getting pretty annoyed at how so many games that are multiplat in Japan have been becoming PS4 only out here myself. I'd be surprised if Sony wasn't behind it, incentivising various studios to ignore bringing the PS3 and/or Vita versions of games over in favor of them becoming PS4 exclusive. I'd much rather see the PS4 have its own specific library of worthwhile games to stand on before I get one, not one where most of what I might like was on systems I had before but denied release on them.

I would only buy a PS4 if it was on extreme discount, like some retard selling one on Craigslist.
I hope so.

That's amazing. Umihara Kawase is my favorite platformer series of all time, and the Vita release was tremendous. I think this will be very rare in time, currently the only pieces of particularly rare game merch I have are cotton tea cups, which are some of the most expensive video game merch in existence.

I'm doing what I usually do, and will wait until it has a solid enough library of its own that can personally justify a purchase. No since in buying a system while it's basically "no gaems" tier, at least to oneself personally, and I've still got plenty on my backlog to bide time with.

You are autistic and nobody gives a shit.

the way I see it is, if there's at least 5 games on the systems I feel I must play, it's worth it to me. I've noticed a lot of anons problems with the wii u and PS4 is they literally know nothing about the library apart from 1 or 2 games.

You worked on the Hobbit, and Doom? You're awesome!

What was that post?!

Just me saying I was involved with some of those games so it was nice to see them in an user's collection. I grabbed the wrong image though.

I heard about this, they went full sean murray. I was thinking about giving them a playthrough any way.As for Dark Spire, a copy runs for $100+ everytime i see it.

It just seems a bit odd to me that it would be so much these days for The Dark Spire. I don't put much faith in "professional" reviews myself these days, but from what I recall it had a pretty hit-or-miss reception, which I would expect at least some potential buyers might have found to be a turn-off. Just doesn't exactly strike me as the sort of game that would command a price tag like that, and I doubt there's all that much demand for it beyond the rare person looking for a hard, old school style dungeon-crawling RPG, and/or Atlus collectors.

Still, it would be nice if it was one of the next games of priority on Atlus' reprint roster. I mean, they certainly haven't shown qualms about reprinting DS or even PS2 games long after those systems have been dead. Although, I suspect it might be easier for them to reprint games they themselves have directly made; games like The Dark Spire and Endless Frontier were simply published by them in the west.

Im sure the price is simply because of the atlus logo on the cover. Thats how it is with resellers. They scalp any animu looking games and wait a couple years and jack the price up. I've seen it frequently in the past two gens. We can only hope they'd consider a reprint, but as you said they only published it.

Part of the issue is that I don't think Atlus generally does all that big of an initial print for games they handle. Admittedly I suppose it works out for them in understanding not overestimating demand and managing to turn a profit (compare to how Square considered selling MILLIONS of copies of Tomb Raider a disappointment), and their reprints help with availability issues of the games they opt to do them for. But for other ones where they don't see enough demand to warrant further prints, they get stuck high and dry as scalper games, especially if awareness slowly goes up over the years. Plus, I would suspect that with modern systems allowing for digital distribution, there's less reason for them to do so for PS3, 3DS, and Vita games.

Kudos to them for removing most SMT games from the list of PS2 games with scalper prices though. I remember back when the first Raidou game was a good $100 disc only, and I've heard Nocturne used to be about $80 back in the day.

Yeah, i completely understand their perspective. I hope the interest to make physical copies of localized games doesnt become tenuous. I guess i could collect HD's full of games, but it wouldnt be the same. The scalper prices were the reason i was discouraged from buying them at the time. I figured i'd just hope for a deal to come along.

Same. I mean, for some systems or series, I do have backups for emulation and such (mostly up through the PS1, and though I'm not averse to picking up actual copies of PS1 games myself, eboots make for a nice try-it-before-you-buy-it set up), but I do prefer having physical copies where reasonable, and it's nice when a company takes a look at demand compared to prices and decides to make something hard to find more available to buyers, while also reaming scalpers. Wish Namco would do so for .hack, but they're content to ignore the series here and let prices stagnate.

Would be nice if XSEED was similar to Atlus in that respect. I mean, usually their games don't get all that expensive in the aftermarket (and some of the big name ones they're known for bringing over, like Ys and Rune Factory, remain pretty cheap, and in some case they haven't been averse to Steam and GoG digital releases to hit even more potential fans), but a handful of their games, like Avalon Code, Solatarobo, and Wild Arms 5 have been getting up there, at least as far as complete copies go.

bum

Well, I remain jealous of this Tales friendship you have.

Damn, didn't know any PSP games used multiple UMDs. That really is a long one.

I'm thinking of getting a PS1 soon. Anything I should know regarding the memory cards?

last time i bought something was in like 2003 or 2004 when i saw Dungeon Keeper and CHrnicles of the Blackmoon for dirt cheap

Used to know more people to co-op with, but aside from one person they've since moved on to better lives than hanging out with us.

There were a few; pretty sure Final Fantasy Type-0 was another such game. I don't think the west officially saw any released physically though. I have to wonder if in Japan the cases simply had an additional UMD slot on the inside back (compare to how multidisc Gamecube cases were), or had an insert for them (the way multidisc PS2 games had that separate plastic part that fits in prongs on the spine.

TitS SC even downloaded as two separate tabs from the PSN, so I expect they didn't just combine the UMD data.

As far as I know, the only official memory cards (IE: not third party) are 1 MB in size, and have 15 slots for save files. Chances are you'll probably need more than one (depending on how many games you're looking into), but I think they were pretty damn cheap last time I needed one locally.

Are third party memory cards worth buying if they have more MB? Or should I just stick with the official memory cards?

I've been sticking with official brand for PS1 and PS2 games, namely since I've heard that some of the larger offbrand PS2 cards have corruption issues, or something. PS1 and PS2s both have two memory card slots (you can get more slots via the multitap, at least for the PS2) so you do have the ability to organize stuff some if you try to alphabetize shit per card, or whatever. The PS2 is also backwards compatible with PS1 memory cards for playing PS1 games with it.

Bit funny though, going from the PS1 with 1 MB memory cards, to the PS2's 8 MB, to the PS3 having 20 GB minimum (clear up to 500 GB if I remember).

3rd Party PS1 memory cards have been good to me, though it's been 8 years since I tested em last.

Either gonna grab another Everdrive for internet play on my Mega Drive, or buy 2hu plushes to spruce up my shelves.
Or NES Hi-Def. Not sure.

Whatchya sellin?
Nothing.

Recent cops?
Grabbed a box set of Halo 1, 2 and mappacks still CIBs. Pretty nice

Shelf?
I'd post if was home.

Grab a couple if you're gonna be playing a lot. Also might want to consider a PS-IO.

Is PS-IO legit?

give us the details

Yeah. Don't know if got any in stock right now, but it's been talked about favorably by people that have one.

krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0
Can play certain games online via flashcart hooked up to internet. Don't know how widespread it's become, but this was one of the original posts about it.

Got a repro of mother 1+2 gba and mother 3.
Got it all set up on my gbaplayer gamecube hooked up to my CRT.
Beat mother 1, moved on to 2, this shit is like version 0.01 of a fan translation and text stops being in english after 5 minutes of gameplay.

Guess that's repros for you though, was worth the roll of the dice and atleast 1+3 work perfectly.

Should have checked up about 1+2 before buying user, 2 got ditched a long while back.

Yeah you are right that I should have checked, the insert gfx said 1.01 so I assumed 1.0 was the mostly finished deal. They managed to fuck up all the japanese text so it is completely unplayable even in moonrunes which is doubly shit.

Thanks dude, have this in return:

retrocollect.com/Guides/ultimate-guide-to-retro-gaming-flash-cards-cartridges-a-backup-devices.html

No problem. If you do consider it, it also allows FM music in SMS games as well. Shit's pleasant.

I love this guy's art

Is she worth learning moonrunes for, Holla Forums?

I'm going to go with the most logical answer and say _no

I literally have two whole booster boxes of those packs on their way

Next week, baby

Hope I get 5 Slifers

Can anyone confirm for me that Wii U power adapters are universal? I was thinking of buying a Japanese Wii U, and want to know if I can use my Australian Wii U power adapter.

Check voltage. If it's the same, you're set, if it's not, you'll blow the fucker up.

Does the timing mechanic or whatever it is for Mother 3 work as well as it should like that? Just curious, since I've heard it doesn't work all as well as it was meant to when played via emulator.

On the topic of buying shit, I need a good desk, but I dont know what to buy, I need something to at least support 2 monitors.

I also just bought Corpse Party

Jesus, i found that shit for $1 at a church yard sale

PS3 shit right now, honestly if you really give a shit about it, nows the perfect time to buy these games, now that they're being put on clearance in stores. In particular i picked up some Review copies of Dragon's Dogma, Xillia 2, Killer is ded and something called Kane and Lynch 2, also GTA San Andreas, Destroy all humans Path of the Furon, Zestria, good ol sanic, and more. Also picked up a few PS2 games
Sold off all the Limited Run Games shit i was never going to play, made some nice cash to get games that i actually want to try.
Bought PS2 Okami for 10 bucks.

Just some shit i get from walmart, nothing fancy, and a little short if you're planning on storing full sized DVD cases, but i find they're pretty reliable. Also i moved a couple of them out of another room in my house and made a cheap little entertainment center, it's not much but it's nice.

Actually had a bit of a hankering for Tales I haven't played yet and thought at a $15 price I saw a copy for locally, I could probably get some enjoyment from Zestiria despite it being really hit or miss some people. Unfortunately the price got bumped back up to $30, which begs the question: if it didn't sell at $15, what makes them think it's going to more easily find a buyer at $30? The PS4 version was actually cheaper at the same place.

But yeah, it's a decent time to try to find PS3 games, though some are already getting hard to find, even if perhaps not expensive. Finally saw online that a someone close Gamestop had a copy of El Shaddai for the PS3, but of fucking course it's disc only.

Got a small fifth of a shelf with DVDs myself. Wish I could find some reasonably priced copies of the original print run for Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, but I think it's out of print now (Amazon apparently allows backordering, but who knows when/if those ever get filled), and it's stupidly expensive from third-party sellers online. From the looks of it, supply isn't meeting demand when it costs like $200 to get an entire sixty-four episode show.

Where are some places I can find a good cheap shelf?

Very nice

Ah shit, I loved that movie growing up.

As a rule of thumb, don't expect there to be a fan translation of an already translated game. Only reason the first earthbound got a re-translation was because it was a small hobby project for the guy who did mother 3.

Retro game stores have always been fucking awful in my experience, which i why i personally stick to shit like Ebay, but here's a little fun fact, some stores will buy shit from people on ebay and the turn around and sell it for DOUBLE what they paid, and in some cases, they'll act as if it's a god damned bargain. I've seen this happen personally with a store called Lukie games, but i've also heard stories where they tried to hustle a guy out of 50 bucks for mario 64, when one of the very first results on ebay put it at 25-30.

Yeah, but don't forget PS3 games are still getting reprints and whatnot, like they just reprinted the first Project Diva F a few weeks ago.

Yard sales and maybe thrift stores are going to be your absolute BEST bet at finding a really decent, but cheap shelf

Wasn't even a retro store, just another fucking Gamestop. Unfortunately where I live, they're still apt to have the lowest prices for PS3 games that the other stores here have to compete with, and of course, if they bump their own prices back up, other stores (the ones that are on the ball, anyhow) will too so as to not lose that much money.

There's plenty of games I don't expect to happen with. El Shaddai, for example. I doubt Ignition gives a fuck about that game at this point.

I thought that was more because an English prototype script for Mother NES was found and thus meant a lot less effort had to be done to translate that one.

that was meI didn't buy it from him,and I haven't bought anything from the guy in years.

I need to show you guys my room, but it'll take a while (and with a different ID as well), but I just got it cleaned and I'm really proud of it.

I have no free money and I don't know/scared to jailbreak my 3DS, but once I get money I'm going to buy a Dreamcast and start building up a Dreamcast collection. That, or an PS4/NX
The most expensivne console in my house is my Wii U, and I've got me the Bayo 2 Combo edition and I don't want to sell that

I'd give you shit about that, but my own needs work. Really need to get a decent vacuum, preferably one that doesn't make the room smell the moment it's turned on.

Might want to double check on which models to be on the look out for if you haven't done some studying on it, as far as playing burned games and such goes. If that's a concern for you, anyhow.

her and the 1000s of other games and anime?

yes