"The Creators of the World’s Misfortunes" by Joseph Goebbels

The Creators of the World’s Misfortunes
by Joseph Goebbels

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/10912180.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A "redpill for people born yesterday" slide is still a slide, just saying.

Get out

nice try kike.

This board is currently infested with reddit/cuckchan transplants, basic redpills like this are necessary.

we have been flooded with refugees of reddit, 4chan and even fucking neogaf apperantly, while the ultimatum of twitter to cease all wrong think or face banning will only make it worse.
just like a learner driver, have a bit of understanding, for fuck's sake. did you come on any of the chans already full on Holla Forums pilled? we need the jugend to be taught.

You are the misfortune of this board.

Good thing we are winning this war finally.

Enjoy some OC, newfags.

And they're worse than ever now.

8ch.net/pol/res/10912180.html

Since our own Judenpresse of course never told the truth, but just kvetched about kristallnacht and other bullshit (as with Russian "pogroms" before it), one tactic to use with normies, if you're so inclined, is to pretend to feign knowledge about why Germany turned on the Jews.

"It's weird. Throughout the 19th century, Jews enjoyed unprecedented freedoms in Germany, and thrived there more than anywhere in the world any time throughout history. Almost as soon as they were emancipated, they formed a strong and increasing presence in law, medicine, education, music, all the skilled professions. Germany was, during the first half of the twentieth century, by most standards the most educated society in the world. I wonder why Jews, having attained such success and so many freedoms, would attract the ire of the world's most intelligent community, which even Patton described as 'the fairest race in Europe?'"

It will likely get some wheels turning in their minds, though the craftier/Jewier types will have the "they needed a scapegoat for WWI!" ready, which is of course a fraud because Jews genuinely played a massive role in Allenby's campaign in the Levant, and Weizmann, Sokolow, Baruch, Untermeyer, Brandeis etc. goading Wilson into joining the war on false pretenses.

This angle does point out the nonsensical view perpetrated by historians and media, however, in that this great people who had provided the world with Goethe, Schiller, Fichte, Feuerbach, Wagner, Brahms, etc., suddenly just went insane and started lampshading and gassing millions of people who dinJew nothing. It's obvious horse shit, if you really think about it, and the idea of fighting a world war to save Poland, then turning Poland over to our Soviet allies, whom we'd been supplying throughout the war (to the grumbling of a B-25 Mitchell factory in Michigan, in particular), does probably get some people thinking "hrmm…maybe there's more to all this."

As always, Goebbels's words strike like a ray of light through the darkness of Jewish lies.

Too much effort for those who lack the patience to convince normies who just do not give a single flying fuck about the truth. You have to want to find the truth out yourself, nobody can do it for you.

Where is this from? Are these your words or are you quoting someone/some book?

Don’t get overconfident please. Much more of the struggle lies ahead still.

Can anyone enlighten me on how Hitler and Goebbels were influenced by Communist propaganda? Both look really similar, but obviously they used their ways against them. Then again, Hitler himself was in the Communist party. Was that only for powergrab reasons to get after them later? Or was something that after seeing for themselves how the ideology is destructive they left it?

GÖPPELS
Ö
P
P
E
L
S

International Jewry will not succeed in turning this war to its advantage. Things are already too far along. The hour will come in which all the peoples of the earth will awake, and the Jews will be the victims. Here, too, things can only go so far.
The bravery. They knew at day one that struggle of Germany will be crushed in the war.
All the lost souls all the blood and betrayal of the world's nations. It was all to make an example for us:
One big play to reveal the real colors of ideologies and show the what we should strive for. They knew what comes from that, but they knew that they are right and that's all what matters, that the truth is out in the public and cannot be contained anymore.

The truth will awaken the world very soon. We are seeing it coming to fruition. At last.

I think it took me five days or so to be fully redpilled… Then I started reading the works of Serrano, and found what I had dreamed all my life.

Do you have a single fact to back that up, Moshe?