KIKES: Trump crackdown on sanctuary cities permanently blocked by federal judge

archive.fo/ZtEBf

Once again kikes are pretending faggot judges and shit have power over executive orders and can block shit the president 110% has the power to implement with zero ability of lessers to block. This is on top of some kike general claiming a president's orders can be refused: archive.fo/QwUmZ

IT'S TIME TO STOP MAKING SLIDE THREADS ABOUT ECELEB YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS AND ANIME MAKERS BEING ARRESTED AND DUPLICATES OF EXISTING TOPICS TO ATTENTION WHORE AND GET THE (YOU)S AND PAY ATTENTION TO ACTUAL FUCKING ISSUES AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KosherSwitch
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activities_prohibited_on_Shabbat#The_thirty-nine_creative_activities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First post kike post: DENIED
Whatever flooding is hitting this board it needs to stop. Too often shit like this is happening and if it gets a thread at all it's a week later.

This is a sign of the (((deep state))) pulling out all the stops to shut down any and all attempts to secure borders and prevent white genocide.

Kike free first post.

Also, Trump is going to pass this shit. Come hell or handgun fire.

How the fuck can random ass judges impede Trump at every single turn?
Where were all the federal judges who blocked Trump's bombing in Syria? Fuck this whole kiked system

bump for hopeful sticky

This board is getting hit harder now than I've ever seen. Let's get things back to where they should be

Yeah I went through a thread just now and filtered about 20 shills, shit's getting ridiculous.

I don't understand why Sanctuary cities even exist. If the immigrants are refugees, then they'll get accepted into an asylum program and if they aren't, then they entered the US illegally and are breaking the law.

They can't argue that because their children are US citizens by birth they should be allowed to stay, because they themselves are not US citizens and have no right to live in or raise their children in the US.

Goons are

this actually sounds legit. i can't really argue that it's wrong. if congress passes law the president can't change it on his own. what needs to happen is trump needs to make ICE 10 times the current size and flood these sanctuary cities with agents.

is it illegal not to co-operate? if it is he needs to start arresting people. if there's a law that says the local police or whatever need to call ICE and let them know when X,Y,Z etc than that shit needs to be enforced.

the idea of the sanctuary city is as I understand it just the local police failing to enforce federal law. a "fuck you do it yourself" kind of thing. they don't directly interfere with feds doing their job in these area's, they just give them zero help.

Executive order trumps muh congress. This is established most strongly by king nigger himself.

NON-CITIZENS DO NOT HAVE RIGHTS UNDER US LAW

Yep.

WEW

How? Because we and Trump allow them to do it.

Also.
This is the same guy who put a gag order on the aborted baby part sale videos is it not?

Nvm, just checked and found it. Yep.

Do you remember the times when presidents could actually do things instead of being blocked on their every move by some nobody nigger?

Why does the entire fucking 3rd world HAVE to be shipped to my country.

Kikes.

Everyone on the 9th Circus should hang.

judge william orrick

Nuke the cities in commiefornia and you'd probably be pretty close to saving america tbh.

This motherfucker needs the fear of God put into him.

No kidding. Why hasn't Best Korea extended a hand of friendship to the US by turning LA and SF into fire?

Too bad they can't reach the UNHQ in new york. Kikes have their own country on US soil.

>(((Orrick)))

Gee, I wonder who's behind this verdict.

And supreme court will over turn it.

He can get what he needs if he goes to open war with the cartels. It’s the one and only war we should be fighting.

It would also drag the normies living in Mexican infested areas out of bed.

ah, 2017, where judges can subjectively pick what legislature should be followed, instead of interpretation of the legislation, which was the original intent of the judiciary system.

Good luck with that.

States don't have the right to regulate interstate and international trade.
If these niggerlovers want to play this game Trump can toss every single public official who supports Sanctuary Cities in federal jail.

trump should send all the illegals to the sanctuary cities at a pace that no amount of federal funding will prevent the social and economic destruction they cause to those cities.

If the law no longer serves to protect the people, the people need no longer follow the law. Call me edgy if you want but the best thing to do is to kill these activist judges and send a message.

Has anyone ever fallen for this "Hey kid, wanna blow up a federal building?" tier bullshit before?

I think Nixon tried to withhold money from a desegregation program or something, and got slapped down by the Supreme Court. Although in this case, it's being done to actually enforce law, so I think it should be upheld by the Supreme Court.

I don't even have a problem with this post, FBI or no. What these faggots are doing is sedition and open treason.

Seriously, for all the legitimate talk of how our government no longer serves us etc etc, it's shit like this that will lead to an actual civil war. You can't have a functioning society where large portions of the land openly flaunt valid and important laws.

The 4th branch of government is the people. We are supposed to ensure officials don't overstep their bounds and we've been slacking.

Rights of the states, not rights of the citizens. Tenth amendment is the states rights amendment and I think fifth is the hippity hoppity can't garrison on my property amendment. I'd be surprised if they actually applied but that's going to be up to an appeal. Supreme court after federal right?

You can pretty much negate the conjuncts after "victory," and it gives you what he really means.

What if this is why the military is going berserk? One can only dream…

ILLEGITIMATE JEW GOVERNMENTS

Nothing will get better until every single government in the West is completely dismantled.

How does a random judge overrides the goddamn POTUS ?

Then how are highway funds attached to state drinking ages? Can California lower to 18 and still receive highway funding now?
Also when are people going to start hanging rogues?

time for the national guard?

Hop to it.

I think we are seeing that there was one set of rules for King Nigger the Shitskin Bringer, and another for Trump who actually believes in US laws, which of course, is inherently white supremacist, nationalist, xenophobic, Religion of Cuck™aphobic…..

No matter how many cowardly faggots kvetch about these posts it doesn't make them any less accurate. Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed you limp wristed pussies.

I don't see how it is legal to impede law enforcement from the detainment of criminal non-citizens. The judges argument is pure kikery

Holla Forums wants to kill pro White people.

8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html

White Nationalists are pro White Genocide.

Legalfag here. OP continues to gag on a tremendous amount of thick, heavily veined, pozzed, genital wart and herpes-ridden cock.

OP can't breathe anymore, because pozzed cock is jizzing sticky, HIV-enriched semen into OP's trachea. Learn more about the U.S. legal system, PrEPPed but pozzed faggot nominally called "OP." Kys.

You can’t even link right, fucking kike.

People's lives will be lost and there will be another judge and then another to block the rule of law. How many have to be taken out to stop the madness? Who are the next line of defense once the judges are dealt with?

I believe the angle is that local law enforcement will simply not help federal ICE agents. It's action by omissions. Sort of like how Obama supposedly didn't make new immigration policies by simply not enforcing the laws already written. It's a slimy jew tactic that breaks the law but gets muddied in technicalities.

Like how kikes have special light switches that have a convoluted circuit that allows them to believe they are fooling God and violating their own retarded sabbath rules.

Many local law enforcement chief of police are rejecting this nonsense and say that the governor and state govt are putting them in a terrible position where they will be forced to break state law, and they will break it to fight the brown-skinned hordes. Most of the law enforcement in California are sick of the brown man's bullshit and are ready to drop the fucking hammer.

So why isn't Trump having these judges arrested for dereliction of duty? He's the fucking executive branch, he has that authority.

daily reminder that the talmud is full of examples of jews arguing with god and 'winning' and jews making god change his mind

they're a delusional and insane people

Unlike the bullshit where Trump supposedly can't enforce the borders, this one is probably sound. It's congress that has the power of the purse. Our only remedy is to purge neocons and get /ourguy/s in to make new laws.

I believe Trump knows this and this is all really a prelude to ICE going in and cracking skulls. That's my guess. ICE is going to have to become very violent and this is a "cover your ass" way of saying sanctions and diplomacy were tried to no avail. It's going to get gnarly.

The main preoccupation of the jew is jewing his own god. Let that sink in.

LITERALLY NOT HOW LAW WORKS. IT HASN’T BEEN BLOCKED AT ALL.

This is merely the most recent proof of the fraud of democracy. Kikes exploit the illusion that democracy is a functional system of government. Government and society are nigh-perfect illusions slapped over the laws of nature. Kikes try to push as far away from nature as possible which is why they favor communism but make due with democracy.

In essence government law is pushed as far as it can go as an illusion because people will let it ride, i.e. people follow a law because it's "written" or "decreed." Kikes exploit how whites will honor a law even if it doesn't make sense. Traitors understand this the most and so that's why traitors jump at the chance of being a representative because it gives them power. Hence why best kind of government has always been ran by reluctant leaders. They lead because they want to have a government that would in another position let them live as close to perfect a life as possible and lead by example for as long as they can.
They wanted him to bomb syrians, not resistance fighters (((ISIS))). The day he bombed syria the entirety of (((media and congress))) applauded but the next morning when they realized he bombed mainly ISIS and syria was warned beforehand, they kvetched all the louder.

We ended up getting the goatfucker ban, how long do we have to wait for the supreme court to overrule (((this))) and let the executive order stand like it was supposed to in the first place?

That time is LITERALLY NOW, since the courts have no actual power whatsoever.

Except no new funding rule was made, and the president already has legal precedent to withhold funding if the state doesn't comply with a federal law.

In the 1980s, Congress passed a law withholding 5% of highway funds from any state that refused to adopt a minimum drinking age of 21. The Supreme Court, in South Dakota v. Dole (1987), upheld it. Because highway funds are expended — in part — to ensure safe travel, the court reasoned that raising the drinking age was “relevant to the federal interest in the project and the overall objectives thereof.” More significantly, withholding 5% of federal funds wasn’t coercive because while it represented a loss of $615 million dollars, it was only 0.19% of states’ total budgets.

I guess esoteric immigrants are breathing a bit easier… for now (and ONLY in Cali, from what I heard).

That aside, I wonder how the FEMA wall is going. Anyone has updates?

america is a fucked up country

many esoteric immigrants are redpilled on masons though

What would happen if trump ordered his men to ignore the judge?

Dead judges can't posture politically and dead teachers can't propagate migrant sympathies

Hitlerdubs confrim these parasites are disguting and insane

This order literally makes no sense.
Can anyone explain what the Judge is trying to say here? How can something be "permanently enjoined"?

Whose 5th and 10th amendment rights is he talking about?

Yep, this has already been decided in favor of the Feds. It's the reason why Louisiana highways sucked so bad, back in the 80s, as they were one of the last to raise the drinking age.
t. turned 20 in the 80s in LA

Wether or not this gets overturned later by the supreme court is another matter.
Right now we are discussing how another kike judge is throwing hurdles at President Trump.

At some point during Trump's two terms, the ability of local or circuit judges to make national decisions is gonna go to the SCOTUS, and that'll be cause to celebrate.

Here's where you're wrong, kiddo.
There's no "new" requirement or condition on spending being applied; the "criminal colonies" aka "sanctuary cities" are in violation of previously existing requirements.

I don't feel victorious.

that's the third. Fifth is due process.

My aunt from Germany is residing esoterically there, so that's a relief.

(checked)
Your dubs beg the counsel of a legalfag.

Any legalfags around that can clarify and/or predict the outcome of this current clusterfuck?

Time for Trump to force these unlawful liberal fiefdoms to comply.

Legalfag here… you're going to have to be a lot more specific.

I'd like to know your thoughts on this series of posts:

Kvetching about checks and balances.

According to Jewgle, the fifth amendment reads as follows:

The tenth is thus:

Leafanon here, can somebody tell me how BTFOing "sanctuary" cities and sending illegal aliens back over the fence violates either of these ammendments?
'Cause I can't seem to see it.

Except the kikes have the common man fooled into believing their word is law. Until the people realize the deception they hold ALL the power.

There's some (((amendment))) about having a shitskin dick slapped out of their mouth that they are hanging on I'm sure.

This is sedition and these judges need to be executed for it. This is getting ridiculous and I’d rather fight a civil war than watch the US continue to slowly degrade to nothing.

This to be honest. Nothing is going to get done until White men find the courage and fire within to resist.

There are temporary injunctions and permanent injunctions. A temporary injunction is like a temporary restraining order: you need it fast and the standards are lower because it's an emergency and something bad might happen while you're waiting for the court to give you a full hearing. It's temporary and you have to come back to court later to make your case with the other side there. When there's enough time to consider the whole situation then you can get what you really want: the permanent restraining order.

Here, permanent just means this judge has finalized his opinion and is done with the case. Any party who is unhappy has to take it up with someone else, probably an appeals court or executive agency with guns.

There’s prescedent for the president to ignore Congress set by he lefts favorite president, Obama. DACA was a constitutional overstep of executive authority. Congress specifically voted against the act and Obama implemented it anyways. Since congress took no action to try and stop it, they’ve set prescedent that they don’t actually have any authority. Look at presidents declaring war, using fancy language, without congressional approval.

TRAITORS HANG ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE

It seems as though they are using the 5th amendment's ruling that you can't self-incriminate. Basically, these fucks are saying that there it is self-incrimination if you ask Pablo and Jose if they are here illegally. Thus by not even asking the question, they are causing a situation where they may not be liable to ask to incriminate themselves by alerting them to their immigration status.

As an extension of this, they are plodding the 10th amendment as a way of saying, since it's the Fed's job, and the rest of the rights are delineated to the states, then the states are not liable to enforce federal policies that already have a federal force behind them.

They are selectively using the law. Remember this is the same state that passed background check requirements for Ammo purchases, but has no real ability to perform these background checks since NICS is closed for use on Ammo, and is allowed for guns only. It's a state's-rights issue, however shit like this was decided by the last civil war, so I don't know what the fuck they hope to accomplish short of another one.

Ok… I'll try to organize this post as best as I can.

Regarding
For the most part is correct, that would undermine so much of the constitution and republic. To put this into perspective, PRISM and the Iraqi War existed in a gray yet permissible area of the law. Let that sink in… The president enacting the PRISM (pre-PRISM) program without congress and staying in Iraq after congress said "you're supposed to follow the guidelines for war" posed less danger than this.
What people don't seem to understand is that these two are different agencies.
Should there be cooperation on a case by case scenario? Yes (in fact there already is).
Should police be involved broadly in ICE's job? If you also want police to take away people's guns… same type of liberties being overlooked by an enforcing body.

Regarding
Same thing as above… although it's a good time to mention why this is different from the Travel Ban. There was already positive legal precedence for the Travel Ban, and the same applies for extreme vetting. However, Sanctuary Cities are not foreign matters, they are domestic. That's a different set of laws.

Regarding
Maybe, but he sounds like an idiot… there is certainly something good whenever there is a decision by the SCOTUS, but just like abortion or gay right, not necessarily something to celebrate. Sure as a society we become "better", BUT the manner legal precedence is made opens a door (a social one at least) for things to become unpleasant for one group or another.
nvm, he truly is an idiot. (I can elaborate if you want me to)

Regarding
EOs are not federal law per se… but he's correct that in theory it should be possible to do that.

Naturally, I'm against pushing that because it would open pandora's box on withholding funding. Remember Obama's presidency created precedence for the State to take away your tax exemption because you're not a "good" or "real" religion… but if that entered the fiscal real of every city, we'll be fucked even more. I'm still certain Trump's rumor about him wanting to do the same to Scientology was to see if americans cared or not.

Now regarding Sanctuary Cities, (and when I said that in "theory") you can do a certain portion of the federal funding… which is EXACTLY what the article mentioned. You cannot do everything, just a part of it. The reason is that federal funding is a complex structure, for example there are still such things such as bonds and private sector investing in the country.

The silver lining in all of this is that if/when a dem is president again, conservatives will be able to cite all these court rulings as evidence of state's rights.

In the mean time, there's no reason why we shouldn't be showing normalfags that liberals are being really hypocritical about this. When we had Obama, everything was about the federal government and making states do what Obama wanted. Now, to them, they whine about state's rights and how they should be able to do what they want. They are hypocrites and this makes it blatantly obvious they are only using the laws and government to push their agenda, and they have no problem flip-flopping.

Oh, so we're paying attention to that one now, are we? Guess that means it's time to end the fed, the welfare agencies, the CIA, and 99% of the fucking government.

Pick one.

Although, it's possible a single patriotic judge may happen to step out line, and Trump has been loading the hundreds of vacancies in Federal Courts with supposed conservatives. The US will still break up along racial lines by 2040 or so, and my hope is that by using these legal precedents, a rebirth of states' right Federalism will occur with the consequence of making the break up relatively peaceful. the real war will start another 10 or 20 years after the regional break up, when gibs run out

Hit me up user, what exactly you mean when you called the kike an idiot?

appreciate it.
whats your take on the whole thing. Is it some 4d chess thing or have they successfully got their way with keeping sanctuary cities.

also what do you think personally about sanctuary cities.

It's not being shipped, it's b3ing allowed to spread

being*
Politely saging for typo correction

So they can screech about how Trump is killing shitskins in the street and make the military lose popularity? Never mind the fact that we'd have pozzed soldiers taking the beaner's sides.

EO's aren't federal laws, they're actions to enforce federal laws, and I never made that argument. There has to be a compelling loss of state budget Revenue in which wouldn't be applicable, because it's only San Fransisco and Santa Monica suing, not even the state of California. In NFIB v. Sebelius (2012), the Supreme Court found that Congress violated the anti-coercion doctrine. Specifically, in the Affordable Care Act, Congress withheld 100% of states' Medicaid funding if they didn't expand those programs. A court plurality characterized this as a coercive "gun to the head" because it involved a loss of over $233 billion dollars — more than 20% of states' budgets. It can be argued that Sanctuary City policy costs the state and federal government money.

Also, it doesn't cover actual crimes committed by illegal immigrants, which by federal law have to be reported.

Doesn’t apply here because the federal government has the ENUMERATED POWER of protecting the physical security of the United States. Illegals are enemy combatants.
Literally none of the spics have to stand witness to their crimes. It doesn’t even remotely apply here.

The kikes are playing with fire. In this particular game of rock-paper-scissors, Trump has the unquestioned authority to declare illegals as foreign invaders and lock up the local goyim who shelter them. It's an extreme solution, but there's nothing the courts could do about it if he did. In fact, under an emergency power declaration, Trump could technically draft every illegal in the country into the army as privates, deploy them overseas, and then discharge them there. Then the ones who didn't report when ordered would be guilty of desertion in wartime.

Bring it on, Jews. We'll see how far you need us to go before it's over.

The solution is letters of marque and reprisal.

The problem is that none of this will happen. Trump will make some move, but, unfortunately, it won't be overt.

It must be amusing, using Jewish Tricks to fight Jewish Tricks.

Kek that's very creative user

the founders did intend for the second amendment to be part of the system

On the other hand it's 100% legal for Sessions to arrest them all.

Them being the people who are openly violating federal law.

Hitlerdubs demand Sessions put the lot of them into a camp.

It will be needed soon.

What? How?

The power of wishful thinking.

"Permanently" blocked? I think you mean "temporarily."
This is a LOWER court, and this will unquestionably be appealed to the Supremes, who will uphold his power as president, precisely due to the "separation of powers" cited by this activist, unamerican, kike-cock-sucking, so-called "judge."

And they'd better HOPE the Supremes back up the President, for if they fail to do so, then the President's only other option is to arrest every public official that ordered their police to hide illegals from ICE within their cities, as they are in violation of federal law, and President Trump happens to be the highest level of law enforcement in the nation.
He can order their arrests tomorrow, if he wishes. and it's entirely possible he can use the new National Security powers granted him by his former unscrupulous predecessors, to possibly even "disappear" many of these traitorous local officials to Guantanamo-land.

City governments might have a bunch of armed, fat, doughnut-eating cops to do their bidding, but the President is the commander & chief of the U.S. military, and the person in control of the FBI, Border Security, Secret Service, NSA, & even (theoretically) the CIA.

Get some popcorn, this might get VERY good.

It's always judges. The key, is judges. Get rid of the roadblock judges. I know previous administration in history have arrested swaths of judges upon starting their new administration.

Does it bleed?

Protecting the borders is the purview of the executive branch. Not protecting those borders or giving funding or aid to illegal aliens is illegal. These cities are violating federal law. The president In the Interest of protecting our borders and citizens from illegal aliens has broader authority in this matter. The cities are spending federal dollars on illegal aliens. Something not authorized by congress. Nor is it legal to spend state dollars on such things. Border compliance with removal of illegal aliens not citizens is something Required of the states. this is not optional. Refusal is tantamount to treason as it involves foreign entities.

Fuck the judge.

MR. PRESIDENT, TEAR DOWN THE JEWDICIARY!

The states are violating the law and should be prosecuted, the "defunding" stuff was always the soft easy way but doesnt have a lot of legal backing.

If you goys try to ban immigration, we will simply ban your ban.

Tell me, how does it feel to be powerless? To know there is absolutely nothing you can do about pic related, no matter how many impotent threats and posts about the day of the rope you make?

No, I won't. I won't hang at all. None of us will, no matter how hard you whine.

He means his "new american" people. They don't believe in an actual American people, just the mass of shitskins.

You're not fooling anyone. Kikes always talk a big game and when push comes to shove they'll mass suicide like pussies. Somehow that's more honorable than fighting.

Whatever helps you sleep at night Shlomo. The Dawn approaches.

this is some weak fucking b8

Good point.
And I can't understand why these "sanctuary city" officials are not being charged with treason, as they are aiding and abetting the illegal invasion of the United States by foreign nationals.
Just because they don't carry guns does not mean they are not invading. They have certainly publicly carried Mexican flags, in the past.

How did judges get this power?
How can a single judge be able to overrule the fucking president by himself? That's greater power congress has, at least they need to hold votes for these things.

Do you fuckwits not understand what the point of bait is?

Time for plan B.

Yep

to get a reply, I was humoring it.

they're so bold as to plainly state their purpose for being here.
RECONQUISTA

Yeah but this is Holla Forums, and ya just can't leave bait alone on Holla Forums.

Why are these people attracted to failure?

bunch of arrogant cunts, really piss me off.

I was putting up a warning, friend.

Can we just give Commiefornia back to Mexico? It would solve a lot of our problems while also sending the state into chaos within months.

(checked)
let me get out of here first then by all means.

He can't, and the Supremes will rectify his lack of judgement and he'll be pressured to remove himself.

Immigration law, 8 US Code 1324 states that it is a crime to, either knowingly or recklessly, “conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, or attempt to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection… transport, or move or attempt to transport or move” or… to even “encourage or induce” an illegal alien “to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowingly or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law"

DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT KIKES ARE? WHAT THE FUCK?

When do you think the SC will get around to that? We're on the clock…

It was needed a century ago.

or more like

we are the law, goy

Nothing is ever going to get done unless Trump takes military action against the den of vipers. Trump should hire 435 yes men to fill in congress and vouch for them so something can get done for once.

If the last judges were killed the new judges will think twice about being faggots. At most you will go through 2-3 cycles.

Criminally unchecked TRIPS OF TRUTH here!

The idea is to undercut and replace the troublesome native slaves with desperate, voiceless ones.

Gearing up for the next civil war

This. It's about time a psycho actually does something good before an heroing. Take out these liberal anti American judges and then once they catch on they will think twice about fucking America over next time

Theyre fuckin garbage today. Go down I-10 across the state. You're bouncing through Breaux Bridge/ Layfayette, as well bouncing your way into Mississippi after the I-12/ I-59/ I-10 JCT.

Its because their (((America))) is the pozzed kiked up brown muddy America. Whenever I hear leftists going on about (((America))) this, (((America))) that, its just them forcing along a dark vile meme, that is only now beginning to be be undone.

this is the only way besides all out physical warfare

Jew-dicial Over-reach.
Trump needs to bring the hammer down… But I doubt he will.

Because Jews. That's literally why.

(sorry for the wall text)
Not trying to use an ad-hominem, but he's a faggot who thinks with his feels, which I will elaborate on.

On the superficial level, he unironically used the phrase "criminal colonies" despite that term being retarded. It's not a colony, much less engages in anything criminal as those "sanctuary cities" DO cooperate somewhat with ICE. While we can all agree the cooperation should be case by case, the problem with sanctuary cities is that the only way that happens is if the case is federal or state level.

On a deeper level, that kike is simply stating something that is false (pipul tier), as he has no idea what he's talking about. What requirements did he meant? To what degree?

REMEMBER: The Travel Ban WORKED, and that's because there was not only precedence but because the constitution allowed it. The federal government can "intervene" in states matters however it wants, but it has to go though the correct legislative channels to be put into practice and then followed. We know a lot of Obama's EOs were bs, but they were followed to the extend that the law permitted (You are "forced" to get ObamaCare but nothing happens to you if you don't).

My personal take is that it's complicated on two different levels:

1) There's the constitution and legislature which I explained earlier.
2) HOWEVER (and you can tie this to 4D chess), it's "red herring" tier. There are just as many esoteric immigrants living outside sanctuary cities as there are inside. No one is going to be happy about this btw; sanctuary cities will continue to exist for now BUT you bet your ass that they'll begin cooperating more with ICE as they should.

It became a political hot potato… like everything else in this country. It's NOT a third rail of politics, but if you want to see how good or bad someone did regarding that matter, wait 8 to 12 years afterwards.

Because, again, Jews.

Jews want this shit to go down. Jews own the libshits, they own the cuckservatives.
So, to change any of this meaningfully, someone would have to stand up to the Jews - and the last time somone did that, they got wheeled through Dallas and had their brains put on public display, starting with a close-up demonstration for their wife.

We'll have to wait and see, but wouldn't be surprised if they don't appeal it.

Well, that's just it, isn't it? We've talked before, about how any sort of civil unrest means the end of the US as a state…. Do you think Trump has the marbles to call that bluff? Do you think Donald Trump will risk the existence of the US as a state, and his own life, to put an end to to this trash?

I can't say that I believe as much.

user, if Trump doesn't do a good job on immigration and sanctuary cities, in 8 to 12 years, its game over.

I'm sorry, but you're entirely wrong here.

1. Its most assuredly IS a colony - these are colonial sites, areas of the nation, supposedly under Federal defense as part of the United States, being literally colonized by foreign actors, their presence being a criminal act, with assistance from local officials.
2. The assistance of the local government in aiding criminals - which these people are - in evading Federal LEO agencies is itself criminal. They do not have the legal authority to carry out such actions, and are doing in full knowledge of such, only getting away with these criminal acts because of an unwillingness of higher officials to impose upon them meaningfully, due to the shitstorm it would create.

Do you have a single satisfact to snack that up? Genuinely curious, as I find it a rather dubious assertion.

We really don't have 12 years to wait.

This. If the current population was made with people of the same mindset as the founding fathers then there would 40 million armed citizens marching on DC right now.

If Trump cannot get this sanctuary city shit under control in his first year, let alone his first term, its a demonstration that there is no longer a political solution to the situation in the United States. It will be a clear indicator that its time to meaningfully resist or else accept demographic dissolution.

If every city can just say "Nah, we're not going to meaningfully enforce immigration law", then you don't have a country anymore - you have a large area of land nominally under the control of a Federal government, while in reality housing a vast array of colonial sites for different invading foreign factions, and by extension, foreign powers.

You can't call it a country if local officials can effectively commit treason by allowing such colonization without any imposition by the government, and one has to immediately question, if these localities would allow illegal migrants to remain in their area of control, why they would not allow such individuals to engage in voting, thus totally undermining the US government in yet another manner.
This sanctuary shit is treasonous in the utmost, it is a local official going above and beyond their alloted power, allying themselves with oft-hostile, invariably-criminal foreign actors, in direct violation of Federal law…. There is naught left to do in the face of such but hang those local officials, and if the Federal government will not uphold its intended purpose in that capacity, what purpose or power does it have at all?
If your country is being invaded by millions of foreigners, in violation of the law, and they are given 'sanctuary' by local officials in urban centers, and the federal government will not meaningfully intervene, its a very clear message that nobody in the government can or will meaningfully uphold the laws…. Thus it falls to the populace to do so. Hence the 2nd Amendment…. And oh, what a surprise, that those in power, these treacherous/cowardly fucks, have done and continue to do everything in their power to restrict that access.

8-12 years is what it would take to see if the 4D chess move was in your favor or against you. That's all I can say on the matter without writing a wall of text. There are many scenarios regarding sanctuary cities that I'm currently thinking about.

Do you call Texas a colony too?

I'll be honest, it has been a couple years since I last checked. But last time I did around half were counted inside those cities. Again, we're talking about just a few cities versus the rest as well as many small towns.

Then write a wall, because what you've said is, no offense, retarded. Also waiting for that satisfact if you've got it.
Again: If Trump doesn't put an end to sanctuary cities, and soon, in 8-12 years, its game over.

Yes. California as well.
Let's consider the definition of a colony:
According to the census, in 2010, Texas was 45.3% Non-Hispanic White.
In 2011, 69.8% of the population under age 1 were non-White.
As of the 2015 Texas Population Estimate Program, the population was 41.9% Non-Hispanic White, 40% Hispanic.

And California?
In 2016, estimate suggested Non-Hispanic whites constituted 37.7% of the state's population, and in 2011, 75.1% of California's population younger than 1 were non-White.

So, yeah, I'd call that a colony, in both cases - but its not about what I think: conceptually, those ARE both colonial areas. They have been 'reconquered' by non-White Hispanics.
Its not an opinion, its an objective fact.

Ah, well, that's nice and all, but its not a back up statistic. That said: Do you trust these statistics to be accurate?
Hell, most of these people still push the "11 million" statistic, and we know its closer to 30 million.

Oh, and as for the 'criminal' aspect: It is a criminal act to illegally enter the United States. Period.
These 'colonists' are criminals. Thus, yes, this constitutes a 'criminal colonization'.

Further, aiding and abetting is itself a criminal act.
The very concept of 'sanctuary cities' constitutes criminality on behalf of those engaging in such actions: to aid a know criminal in evading law-enforcement, this is a criminal act itself.

Further still… Its treason, as defined under the constition, depending on your interpretation.
One would assume that 'criminal colonizers' constitute Enemies of the United States, and 'sanctuary cities' constitute "giving them [Enemies of the United States] Aid and Comfort".
This should be a comparatively easy prosecution, in reality.

So, what do we have here?
We have criminal colonizers (enemies of the US), being given sanctuary (aid and comfort) in urban centers by action of local officials in direct violation of US law (treason). These people are traitors.
The punishment for such is thus:

So… All there is left to do is impose the law upon these traitors, and defeat/deport/otherwise remove these criminal colonizers.
Someone just have to have the balls to pursue it, knowing that such pursuit almost-certainly will result in civil conflict/unrest… And therein lies the rub, because the US government knows better than anyone that civil conflict/unrest = comparatively high probability of the dissolution of lawful order and all-out civil war. And if that happens, the government likewise knows that the United States will cease to be United in any meaningful sense.
And nobody in government is willing to flip that coin.

I would argue that possibility of a political solution to the situation here in the US has been dead and buried for decades already user, but your post is a good post regardless. At this point though I'm just waiting for balkanization. If by some twist of fate some other outcome occurs that turns the country around and ZOG gets BTFO then I'll be thrilled but I am not holding my breath by any means. I wish I could say I have full faith in Trump but we both know he was never anything but a possible way of buying whites more time to wake up.

Fucking jewdicial system.

(checked)
Whatever these faggots are, they sure are everywhere lately.

I can't wait to fucking execute these goddamn foreign subversives.
IT'S ABOUT TIME KIKES REMEMBER WHAT THE FUCK "TREASON" IS
DAILY REMINDER THAT YOU CAN AND SHOULD BE EXECUTED FOR TREASON

I will say this user: I will not surrender a single square inch of North America. Not one.

Balkanization? Hah, no. No no no.
There's a clear answer here, and once enough people accept it, or are forced to by its acceptance on behalf of others, well… When half your country goes traitor, you hang the traitors - you don't surrender swathes of territory to them.
I understand what you say, but I urge you: Exorcise such thoughts. Have faith in the strength of your people, for there is a might there to make the world shudder, if they but have the will to embrace it. And, in the event of any sort of potential for balkanization, I have faith that they will embrace it.
Don't flee, don't fear, just fight - and win.

The man has no courage. That's my primary conclusion as goes Trump.
He is no Adolf Hitler, and you need a man of Hitler's qualities to effectively take on such a powerful enemy, because it requires great courage and spirit, in addition to charisma and intellect, and very few espouse those traits, especially now.

Just looked up this guy, his dad was in skull and bones and his mom is from some Jewish Doctor Naffziger from Bavaria. Big fucking shocker that they want even more refugees.

Proofs

isn't that obstruction of justice and enough of a criminal offense to get that judge locked up?

Even if it's not legal for him to change funding part way, the fact that a sanctuary city is essentially habouring of criminals in spite of the law would mean that any and all who participated would be due their jail time. Embezzling federal funds to perform these crimes and obstructing the investigation of them is even worse. Those silly judges outing themselves as criminals by breaking more laws.

I hope you are right user. I don't think you are, but I truly hope so. I don't want the US to balkanize and I certainly don't want to cede territory to the enemy but with the sheer numbers of niggers, spics and other various nonwhites it seems inevitable. Regardless, what you say does ring true and I hope I am the incorrect one. I want our people to rise up in unity and crush all who stand in the way of our race and destiny.

Problem: Most who do this are too stupid to understand or devious to care.

Cast the fear from your heart user, and awaken the fury of your ancestors.
Find faith in your people.

Remember Horatius.

I also hope you are right, but as other user said, I'm not holding my breath, especially considering how asleep at the funeral pyre US whites still are. I'm hoping at least the Ozarks, West Virginia, and the north west can become white nation-states if everything else goes to shit and we have complete disintegration. Because even after the fall you'll have white people still commited to the idea of ethnic integration, even as Aztlan and New Afrika become reality. The only hope we have to take back all America is if whites outside those three areas are economically pressured to have in group preference to the point it overrides everything else. I've only seen it be more than 5-10% of people being racially conscious openly in those three areas I mentioned above though.

There's probably going to be some ultra-cucked commie successor state that's dedicated to inclusivity that Apalachia or the north west will fight. And the niggers of the Mississippi delts will probably fight the Ozark Freistaat.

Whites are not asleep at the funeral pyre user - they're like you. They see no hope. They fear, and their fear consumes them. Weakens them. Swallows them whole.

We will never have complete disintegration, for we are one people. The greatest fear of our enemies is that we might once again think that way, see ourselves as a People, seperate from others and with our own interests.
And it has already begun.

Any hostility against the White population of the United States will only act to draw us closer together, will only make us more aware of ourselves as a group, will only make our enemies more aggressively attack their supposed 'White allies'.

It was not part of their blood, and it shall come to them very late, with long arrears to make good, when the American begins to hate.
It was not suddenly bred. It will not swiftly abate. Through the chilled years ahead, when time shall count from the date, that the American began to hate.

"This destiny does not tire, nor can it be broken, and its mantle of strength descends upon those in its service."
The mantle of of strength, born of destiny, unbreakable, falls now upon your shoulders, our shoulders. Do not fear. Only fight - and win.

Amen brother!

SIEG HEIL

I'm floored by the thought process behind this. I have also lost my sides due to the marketing on that website.

Maximum Kike status. Check.

Kill yourself.

Enough to make you wonder what's worse: this thing existing in the first place, or them thinking turning on lights constitutes "work".

It doesn't. The constitution does not apply to non-citizens and federal law has precedent of overriding state laws.

I hope you intend to lead when the time is ripe. Godspeed user.

As near as I can tell, that's a potato negro name. Traitors get the bullet first.

Every Single Time

The amount of rear devastation the wall is going to cause these people is going to rival election night. It's going to be glorious. I wish I had more to add to this but they really are just setting themselves up for the largest ass blasting of all time.

Also, nice how that's the only crime with sanctuary. No sanctuary cities for dads screwed over by alimony, or people forced into bankruptcy by federal taxes, no sanctuary city for homeless veterans, where the police decides not to evict people from other people's second or otherwise vacant home.

Pump the brakes, FBI.

nope, I'm not interested in any special consideration all invaders must be removed they can leave vertically or horizontally

(check'd)

Mexico would run it into the ground in three decades and the problem would perpetuate itself again. You know who doesn't want California in Mexico's hands? Actual Mexicans they'd rather be ruled by Americans and have police they trust and clean streets than the other way around. Mexican-Americans radicalized by jews in college? Cholo hoodrats? All for it. Just another reason to hate those people.

And the fucking faggot local judge will face no consequences. I don't know what makes 9th circuit local """""justices""""" think they have judicial review over the chief executive, but they should fucking lose their positions if they overstep their bounds.

The entire judiciary needs to be abolished. We don't need it and never have.

I foresee several sabotage attempts as construction progresses. I wonder if they will allow Trump to declare beaners and SJW cucks as terrorists?

Kek.

Also, apparently most of the rabbi endorsements are fraudulent.

And I hope you intend to stand when called upon, for Horatius did not, could not, stand alone.

Together we can - we will - retain our People's way into the future, if we but fear no darkness.

Holy fuck, which one of you faggots made this video.

Seriously, this video is the perfect explanation of how kikes operate

Pretty much this.

Yes, user. Yes. The breadth of said butt bewilderment will be Biblical in scale; incomprehensible to most. Complete. And. Final. Anal. Devastation.

is that really all that would happen?

is this satire, how the fuck is lights and electricity kosher?

How would libshits react if a state refused the supreme court's ruling on same sex marriage and continued to ban same sex marriage?
I would support that state's right to do so.
The federal government could choose not to fund the state and wall them off. Also fine by me.
So if these beaner sucking kikes want to refuse an executive order should they not expect to be walled off and defunded?

This is reminiscent of the war of northern agression except the federal government are the good guys here in my opinion, supporting border security for the rest of the Union. I can't fucking believe the mindset of some of these fucking liberals. It drives me up a wall. I just don't fucking get it.

the judge was constitutionally correct in his ruling as far as the separation of powers are concerned. can't ignore the constitution when you don't like it even if I don't personally agree. have to find another way to remove sanctuary

Via a technicality. Apparently, the switch isnt coming in direct contact with the electrical current, it is just using a piece of plastic to block the current. Thats what I gathered from the kike's explanation at least. Anyone else able to decipher that ultra kiked up product ability to be kosher?

Biblekikes think activating an electrical circuit is akin to kindling a fire, which is forbidden.

This, but it comes down to border security for other states because there is free movement. It's such a flawed system.

But it’s still manipulation of the circuit since it is actively blocking the light pulse or not, even if the pulse is randomly generated it’s still not going to work without kikes flipping the switch. It’s the same bullshit technicality shit that they use to twist around everything else around them.

Fucking kikes.

I seriously think that video is a brilliant way to explain to people how kikes operate regarding everything they do. Its like the tl;dw Talmud

Its like you want to do purges, comrades.

But moar gas user

Is that even binding outside one's own district?

Approved in the Obongo budget?
Next year is going to look rather bleak if that's the case.

side question:
is it even possible to salvage the legal system at this point?
can the 'rule of law' be de-kikyfied..?

You would need an executive who was dead serious about actually doing it and exercising his genuine powers. You can't really get anywhere with someone who only wants to harness frustrations in order to direct pent up energy into reinforcing the current zionist order and establishment.

CHECKED!

Yes, all kikes and women need to be removed from it.

Yes. It requires many ovens and tons of gas.

I think that was the purpose of Jade Helm. Obama would have gladly attacked Texas and given himself a third term if it didn't comply.

read some of the post on the legal shit, but has anyone mentioned that california is now a (((Santurary))) state?

lat imes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-california-sanctuary-state-bill-20170916-story.html

Pretty much this.

Jews are the most litigious mother fuckers alive, because their societal leaders were rabbis, and the entire point of a rabbi's life is to engage in litigious bullshitting with one another over whether x, y, z is acceptable, which can never be questioned by anyone but a rabbi; to the point the Talmud legitimately claims at one point God said something and a rabbi went all "ackshewelly…" and at the end of the exchange God nodded to the rabbi and said "You were right, I was wrong".

Dude, California is enemy-controlled territory, primarly comppsed of hostile foreign invaders and their progeny.

Fuck's sake, its like 37% non-spic White at this point.

There is no excuse for this shit - the people behind it are engaging in treason, and those who refuse to impose upon them are likewise acting treacherously.
They became comfortably convinced that nobody would ever threaten them. They've been made aware that is not the case.

Very soon they will have to be challenged, in a meaningful sense.
The Jews ran a "Women's March"… Perhaps its time American Whites, true Americans, held a "Men's March"… No pussy hats, but bring your shotguns and hunting rifles. Now that'd send quite a message…

esoteric immigration must be stopped, I don't care if we have to build a FEMA (((wall))) and (((camps)))

And THAT, right there sums up the hubris of the kikes.

there is a video that details how jews went from a people of the torah to the rabbi

I'm so fucking SICK of my state. I'm fucking moving, these traitors will not receive any more of my tax dollars. Such absolute fucking cuckery.

>read some of the post on the legal shit, but has anyone mentioned that california is now a (((Santurary))) state?
> lat imes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-california-sanctuary-state-bill-20170916-story.html
WHAT
THE FUCK

(checked)
Your trips say yes but my heart says no. That land was paid for and made prosperous by the sweat and blood of white men. Fuck the goddamn spics, Trump needs to send them all back to Mexico or send them all to Hell.

The plastic piece doesn't block a current. It can block a photon emitter and a receiver in the 'off setting'. Moshe moves the plastic piece out of the way (into the on position) when the green light is on on the unit. That means no photons are being emitted currently. A short time later, that light on the unit turns red. When the red light is about to turn green again, the photon emitter uses a RNG to decide to emit a photon or not. If it emits one, the receiver also uses an RNG to see if it activates the circuit after it has received the photon. Through all this somehow they're claiming Moshe's action didn't directly lead to the circuit coming on, because he only moved a piece of plastic, goy.

No, nigger. Things only get worse if you leave. Stay and fix the problem.

Only a kike could rationalize that. As you said, high order kikery.

Kikes must think their god is pretty stupid, huh

Dubs confirm

You can always bank on the arrogance of the kike

No, they think that he is the most powerful and intelligent being there is, but that they are smarter.

They literally believe they are smarter than the smartest being in existence.

Nah, it's English from what I've read. The English are complete faggots, that shouldn't surprise you.

So like there is a bunch of religious laws a kike is supposed to follow on the saith. Some laws have exceptions for when your inside a jewish home. So what's inside, well anything with a wall around it, even a fence counts. Well if a fence counts how tall of a fence? Does the fence even have to be on the ground? What if we just put a string up around the entire city?

the fact is the kikes think that they can fool God.

Holy hell. >100k a year to have a wire around Manhattan so it's religiously/symbolically a jewish house? So they can carry things during the Sabbath because God didn't define his terms strictly enough?

Yup. The kikes even kike there god. I kinda wanna get a drone and cut them all down.

The propaganda write itself.

Got anymore examples of this type of stuff? I've known about shabbos goys for a while, but this type of stuff is blowing my fucking mind.

The fucking audacity of these kikes.

thats what we call a conflict of interest

Citation on this? If there's a precedent we should start meming about it.

Not US history.

Saw the phrase "conflict of INTEREST" and was expecting a carlos post.

oh fuck, I forgot my picture :^)

Would really be great if some of the events in "Unintended Consequences" would start taking place.

It's literal Jewish Science! They took the dead-cat thought experiment and applied it to a light switch. Maybe the switch will cause the light to come on, maybe it won't. This is literally the theory that makes the switch kosher; it's the unknowable randomness of the light pulses. When you flip the switch you just tell yourself that you are only moving a piece of plastic, and if at some future time that plastic stops a pulse of light you can't be held responsible. My sides have been shoah'd

You really think it's mainly niggers behind these acts of treason?

I thought so. It's not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KosherSwitch

It's cute that federal judges think they can stop the de-tacoing of America.

He's saying that the county-level politicians proved to him that the executive branch is committing tyranny against them by telling them what laws to have; and what laws to enforce. Due to this, he grant the county-level politicians' terms. He then decrees that the executive branch is eternally, no take-backsies, commanded to keep giving money to politicians in areas that are allowing Mexico to colonize them. The judge then goes on to declare that because this particular section of the Executive Order is tyrannical, everyone pushing for it except POTUS should be restrained from doing so, everywhere.

user they're not flip flopping on anything. They're 100% stocking to their principles, which is to destroy us and everything we care for. Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none. Do you understand everything that statement means?

Democrats and Republicans aren't going to be a thing very soon.

Why hasn't someone cut down the wire yet?

explain this to me, Holla Forums.

Well you cant break the (((law))) even if you are the president.

Shitlord antisemite! Why would you do that after sunset on Friday but before three stars appear in the sky on Saturday night?

Is this the gay kike who decriminalized infecting people with HIV? The sooner his pets kill him, the better.

The three branches are balanced with the ability to block the others. It's how it works in America. There's the legislative, executive and judicial. Presidents aren't dictators unless the majority of Americans turn into brainless retards.

Of course. Socialist don't believe in anything and are God-less people.

China will gain a foothold on North America if that were to happen. The entirety of the West coast would be gone, along with parts of Canada.

The cartels already work with jihadis.

That's true. The Supreme Court will need to weigh in on this soon.

That's retarded. He would get fucked so hard if he tried to send American citizens there.

I wonder what kind of shitstorm this would cause?

We really need to get this to the Supreme Court, or else random lib judges are going to be popping up left and right.

how about we give every spic north of Panama lead?

OY VEY! Don't use an averruncator to chop down our sacred god jewing string! Filthy goy, who would do that?!

This was always a bit of a meme, never worked this way in reality. If you want to to see a real balance of power, look to the old Soviet Union. There they had the iron triangle composed of army, party and the KGB who always wrestled among each other but made sure that no one bloc could come up on top. SoP in the West, from French times onward, was an ideal, never - not once - a real thing.

A judge can't block a legislative level decision, it's literally not in the power of the judicial branch.

That seems to be what occupies all of their time. Swindling God, swindling the goyem, swindling each other. No wonder nobody wants them in their countries. They are literally the most underhanded, dishonest, opportunistic, slimy bastards to every roam the Earth.

You have to wonder… why bother having all these retarded rules, or a religion at all, if all you're going to do is circumvent the rules with stupid little jewish tricks? So you can go around pretending to be part of a strict religion and act "holier than thou" to everyone else, when in fact you aren't following any of the rules anyway? And what do you bet that this stupid $100,000 string is being paid for by taxpayers? I wonder what other kike swindles are going on to fool God and cost exorbitant amounts of money.

I think there game is to just block everything based on feels, knowing that it will eventually be overturned by a higher court. But meanwhile, they are delaying everything, causing a massive legal swamp, and generally taking a shotgun approach to litigation and rules testing. They figure they'll just block everything, no matter how flimsy their grounds, and maybe something might actually stick for them.

Technically, it wasn't murder. I just flipped a switch and all those (((judges))) randomly got electrocuted. It was fate!!

Trump needs to grab these judges and politicians by the pussy with this law.

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

How difficult would it be for Trump to get arrest warrants? I want 3AM door kicking raids on these traitors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activities_prohibited_on_Shabbat#The_thirty-nine_creative_activities

Modern life includes practically all of that. If they were being consistent, they'd have to shut off their refrigerators once a week.

Listen up (((Chaim))). A spic cock sucking (((fed judge))) frames issue as "scope of exec order authority to add new conditions on existing authorized spending omg not (((legal)))"

not even addressing the inaccuracy of that framing, deciding THIS particular issue means (((a cocksucking cockroach spic kike judge))) may now judge-made court decision law to control the decision.

Its issue framing. If the (((judge))) (((chose))) IMMIGRATION or fed crim law enforcement on a theory like aiding fed criminals escape fed justice, well gee, I guess Trump would have the authority to do his fucking job…wouldn't he, hebe

Oh but a Cali white genocider ((( judge))) says hm gee, must write down some (((light switch bullshit))). GOYEM LISTEN WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A POWER OF THE PURSE!!one Goyem, I shabbos friendly goy choose which issue is at hand,here let me light switch this.

Let's do analysis why (((you))) and (((he))) really need to hang quite soon. THE STATES ALL 50 ARE OBLIGATED TO THE OTHERS UNDER VARIOUS THEORIES LIKE PRIV/IMM AND REVERSE INCORP OF CIVIL RIGHTS ETC.

HOUSING RIGHTS, TRAVEL, WELFARE, OTHER CIVIL RIGHTS, SIMPLE STUFF THAT MATTERS AND PUTS US IN DANGER RUINS OUR COMMUNITIES LIKE DRIVERS LICENSE, VOTING RIGHT, MUH GIBS. ALL OF IT TIES IN WITH THE NOTION OF STATE TO STATE OBGLIGATIONS.

IF SOME NIGGER SPIC STATE LETS ARMY OF INVADING SPICS IN, EVERYBODY ELSE SUFFERS. THATS WHY ITS IMMIGRATION AT ITS CORE IS FEDERAL. HE IS DISRESPECTING EVERY WHITE MAN AND EVERY AMERICAN BY DISRESPECTING THE CORE OF THE CONSTITUTION.

WHITE RACIAL GENOCIDE IS WHAT COCKROACH SPIC COCK SUCKING KIKES WANT LIKE THIS GUY AND LIKE YOU AND LIGHTSWITCHERY DESERVES DEATH. THERE WILL BE BLOOD IN THIS COUNTRY COUNT ON IT. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

TL;DR: legal opinion is when's the goddamn war start I'm tired of waiting

As experienced lawyer I will tell you system is totally broken white genocidal and it's time for DOTR. system is a kike joke

trump should just pull all federal LE out of those cities, forcing them to deal with their own drug/etc problems

I still laugh every time I see this.

God can't into quantum mechanics apparantely.