The problem of Holla Forums

Is there a bigger collective hive of cognitive dissonance than the cesspool called Holla Forums.

A bunch of fat fucking neckbeards who fap to loli …. NOW all of a sudden obsessed with the Clinton foundation SUPPOSELY being involved in child sex trafficking. yet they have absolutely no proof whatsoever except that some emails contain the word "pizza".

The saddest and most disturbing part is that a majority of the internet actually be lives this crap. Its alarming really

There are actual poltards working for Alex jones. and Alex Jones has a considerable amount of brain dead redneck followers.

If you guys thinnk for a second Alex Jones, Holla Forums and breitbart had no influence on the election…you are sadly mistaken. This media outlets are the true threat right now.

Holla Forums is using what seems like harmless memes to influence public thought. That's the real meme magic.

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/11/26/washington-post-disgracefully-promotes-a-mccarthyite-blacklist-from-a-new-hidden-and-very-shady-group/
twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ironic coming from a leftist hahaha

Why do you care so much? It certainly wouldn't be the first time in history that powerful figures molested kids with a sufficient veil of plausible deniability.

Liberal shill detected

I honestly don't care about the loli, morality being spooks and all, but yeah the witch hunting of people just like them should really stop, they'll just shed light on their own illicit activities.

I have nothing against fapping to loli.

So Alex Jones is not fake news?

The recent discussion about "fake news" is part of an all-out assault on alternative news sites by the MSM in revenge for Wikileaks possibly sinking (or at the least significantly damaging) the Clinton campaign, and the role that alternative news sites played in actually bothering to dig through the Podesta emails instead of just doing what the "established" media did and writing it all off as essentially irrelevant oh and by the way it is illegal to read those emails

theintercept.com/2016/11/26/washington-post-disgracefully-promotes-a-mccarthyite-blacklist-from-a-new-hidden-and-very-shady-group/

You made it sound like you're a normalfaggot

Trump got less votes than Romney and Clinton won the popular vote. He only won the election because the electoral college is retarded and Clinton was the only candidate in the world who's shiftiness was comparable to Trump. Holla Forums and meme magic didn't influence the outcome of the election, Clinton sucking and the electoral college did.

He won 3 states that had been democrat territory for almost 30 years.

It was a landslide victory.

he only won cuase clinton sucks

He won because Clinton isn't black

faggots be gone!

They really do it unironicaly, huh…

hard to tell, Trump didn't get more vote than the last republican candidate.

contrary to what Holla Forums likes to claim, its not a Trump win as much as a Clinton failure.

stupid people always existed and they always were looking for validation of their stupid spooky ideas.
its nothing you.

its just more visible now because there is internet

other than that, there is no real statistical surge

Loli's are the most reactionary thing there is. Neutered, one-dimensionally subservient, pure subjects.

Actually Alan Turing stopped being gay after they irradiated his balls, thus purifying him and all of his contributions to the country.

i like to add that the republican and democrat fan base are still the same.
there is no democrat who woke up some day and said to himself "fuck niggers, i'll become a racist republican"

ie: there is no switching trend either.

kek

But they were woken up by niggers yelling at them that their whiteness (both having infinite power and being so fragile that a think piece can shatter it) instills into them an orginal sin that can only be relieved by self-crusification.

Fuck off normalfag.
Clearly they do otherwise they wouldn't have swept up so many followers that easily.
Also Andrew Breitbart subtly talked about this scandal way back in 2011, I doubt the original OP of the first 8/pol/ thread was aware of that.
twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920

Not against lolis
Just the hypocrisy of pretending like they give a shit about kids being molested just to further their political agenda

Take your meds.

Don't worry, they will destroy themselves, but it will get worse before it gets better.

Pizza is clearly being used as a codeword for something shady. There's never going to be proof but there's definitely something to 'pizzagate'.

Not true. Romney got 60,933,504, Trump has 62,448,127 and counting.

Therefore CP and rape? It's character defamation 101, accuse your enemy of being a pedophile.

Didn't it come out recently that a bunch of British officials were involved in some pedophilia ring too?

Except the context of the emails pizza is often directly juxtaposed with references to children. It isn't enough to execute them but it's suspicious as fuck.

this thread is bait

There's been wave after wave of paedophilia revelations. I would assume it's the same in every country.

Are you sure you just aren't a nation of child rapists?

I think that was Norway. Policemen, big businessmen, politicians etc.

Holla Forums are morons, what do you expect?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

they falsely accused pete townshend of being a pedophile from investigations rooted in the above

british police are rotten to the core

It's not organic or grass roots. The pizza shit and Alex Jones level "fake news" Mulderness is by design.
Like it or not, Holla Forums and the Trumptarded "alt-right" are big news, a big concern, and dangerously influential.
People that spend a billion dollars on a campaign exist, and they internet.

Did they accuse him of being an actual molester?
I thought it was just "materials."
Anyway, I know he said he was doing research on pedos, and they laughed at the excuse.
But any Who fan knows more than one of them was fiddled about with, and Pete wrote about it his entire life.
Fucking witch hunt. My childhood BF wouldn't Who because of those rumors. Haven't talked to the faggot in years.

Well, age of consent is a spook I guess :^)